Should there be a character limit?

• Yes, but really high (100+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, smaller is better ( Maximum of 20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Starlight City. That's it. Not Starlight Kingdom. That one is for the history books. Located on an island roughly twice the size of the combined mass of the Hawaiian islands at a halfway point between the east coast of the USA and the UK.

In ancient times, it was called Atlantis. Now, it's got other nicknames. Not all of them are repeatable in polite company. You see, reality itself is just a little... damaged around this island, and portals directly to places people call Heaven and Hell both for lack of a better word, and, well, the things who come through those portals call them that too.

That's not the only pair of portals you'll find in Starlight City. The main civic center plaza has a huge one. But, you really never know where that one is going to go, or who or what is going to come out of it. Why base your city around such a random thing? Would you rather the strange visitors from other realities show up on the outskirts of town, where if they have ill intent they have plenty of time to hatch their nefarious plans? See, I knew you'd get it.

And that was great, sort of, for awhile. Then, well, portals just started showing up all over. People appearing, disappearing, and so on. Reality just was blindfolded and handed a big handful of darts. If you get hit by one, you might get superhuman powers. You might... well disappear. The thing is, a lot of people are really tempted to take that chance. Plus, rumor has it that there's other things out there, enhancers if you will, that can amp you up as surely as that random bolt from heaven, hell, or wherever, can.

Even if you're not interested in becoming more than human, it's pretty much the best place in the world to get fame and notoriety, so there is that. Or, you might have just been born here and this crazy is the normal you know.
-Excerpt provided by @Michale CS ( Was originally used for the Starlight City clan page)

Starlight City is a easy to find city. It is a world where heroes, villains and supernatural creatures live. It borders the world of fiction and fanfiction. Come to the city, we have a school, some great attractions and have a good time! Just know that death could lurk around any corner. - Taken from a tourist who left.... It's all lies.

The IC is up!

Starlight Academy- The school Academy where students can enroll and take classes from daycare all the way up to and through college. This will consist of the dorms, the connecting bridge between dorms, classrooms, houses for the teachers and the school's boiler room and adminstration office and medical wing

Police Station- This consists of the station and the meta-human task force for the city and includes the jail.

Starlight Graveyard- This is the graveyard where there is a certain god who you can make deals with to bring your loved ones back from the dead or visit the dead.

Glistening Lake/Rainbow Forest- It is a rainbow lake and it shows you your favorite colors at certain times of day. The lake can give you powers if it deems that you are worthy. There's a guardian sprite of the lake. The forest is the area that surrounds the lake and holds the cities worst creatures

Downtown Starlight City-- This consists of the park, plaza, town hall, hospital, the hotel, orphanage, harbor, bar, resturant/ brothel, apartments and Superior Genetic Modification Industries.

Mirroredge Pantheon- This is where the gods of the city reside.

Starlight Crevice- This is where the ruins of church are. The portals to Heaven and Hell are also located there.

Shining Stars- The fancy hotel where most events are held.

The portal- This is where people from other worlds can stumble into here. (limited to 4 per person)

Arch 1 is completed.

Arch 2: Harboring Some Dark Secrets is finished.

Arch 2.5: Take me to Church is also finished.

Arch 3: Chaos at the Fall Ball is also finished.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm is finished

Arch 4.5: B4 is finished

Arch 5: ERROR...... ERROR.... REBOOT IN PROGRESS

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
Species :
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Canon character Sheet
Character Name:
Nickname:
Canon:
**Personality:
**Species:
**Powers:
**Abilities/Skills
History: Wiki can work here if you want.

** If the Wiki goes into great detail on these topic, I am fine with you linking them here.

Characters who may be accompanying them/known family here.

God Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Alias ( Name they use when hidden amongst mortals.)
Actual Age:
Perceived Age: (How old they look)
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Note, Godarium is the universal god killer, so make sure that this is a part of their weakness)
Pantheon they are from: ( Greek, Roman, Norse, Mirroredge ( If you pick Mirroredge, PM me to hash out what they are god of)
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified. For gods, you can also give the way the world knows their history.
Family:
Extra:
Character list for active members and characters
Matthew Ryan Harris
Zane Jackson
Eros Valentino
Nathan Stone
Ryan Thorn

Alec Jackson
Adam Daniel Robert Brandon Maxwell Knight
Steven Lasket Jr
David Amadeo
Marina Herring-Owned by York
Orion
Garett Gunn-Accompanying Nicholas as a bodyguard to the states.
Bradley Valentino
Joseph Clark
Maya Brooke

Tamara Holstead- Owned by Michale CS
Savina Daye-Owned by Michale CS
Star Butterfly-Played by Michale CS
Tyler Darkness
Brody Richards
Nanuet Mirielis Octavian-Owned by Zarko Straadi
Main NPCS
Nicholas Star- Currently in use by me. (School)
Nicholas Danny Harris Currently on a business trip to the state
Laura Brook- Free to use. ( Lake)
Julia Star- At Police station. Not in use.
Lincoln Campbell- will allow use with permission, will mostly be involved in small plotting, currently and actively in use by me. ( Superior Industries)
Michael Star- At police station
Jasper Jackson Knight
Robert Alexander Knight/Legendary
Drake Lasket
Peter Lucas Thorn ( Ethan Rodriguez)
Dorothy Robinson
NPCS that make an occasional appearance
Lucas Alexander Star( At Superior Industries)
Lucifer Diablo Junior/ Lucien Solio ( At school)
Connor Blake (Unknown-last seen at hotel)
Benjamin Baker/ Kirk Austin/Mark James/ Tobias Hoy/ Cyrus Manson ( Unknown- last at hotel)
Derek Cornine (Unknown- Unknown location last seen)
Julienne Ann Nissly- Originally owned by Kitsune, permission has been given to use as a NPC by the original owner- Free to use ( Last location was park)
Syrena Brighton- Owned originally by Little_Miss_Storm_Cloud, permission given to be restaurant NPC- currently in use by me.
Areon/ Nightfire- Owned originally owned by neobendium, NPC status granted- Not in use. ( Unknown)
The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble- Owned by Sir Nick of Ni( NPC status granted due to their inactivity and permission via discord)- Currently back home. PM me if you would like to use.
Skylar Inkston- The Whore of Babylon ( Profile complete- currently unknown)
Lucifer Morningstar ( Profile will not be completed.)
Brandon Knight/Misfortune- Son of Adam Knight and unknown woman. God of magic and Misfortune. ( Profile complete- at water reservoir)
Chris Howard/ Chase Hunter- Kretin ( Vampire-Werewolf hybrid) (Profile complete- at superior Industries)
Max Knight- Young adult clone/replica of Robert Knight/ Legendary ( Profile complete- at superior industries)
Nathaniel Harris- "Older Brother"/ Future version of Matthew Harris (Profile complete- at superior industries)
Blake Jones/Lucky- A normal human who posses the medallion of Fortuna which grants him extreme luck... as long as he is wearing it. (Profile complete- At superior industries)
Anthony Carter- Twin Brother of Matthew Harris. Mercenary. (Profile complete)
Ryker Rodgers and Jett Rodgers- That is a secret, they are going to be sitting here for a while. ( These two will not be getting official profiles- unknown)
Gabriel Jackson- Younger brother of Alec and Zane. Member of the brotherhood of Assassins. Only member currently stationed in this area. ( Profile complete- unknown)
Bonnie and Clyde- Self-explanatory. ( I will also not be making profiles for them- Superior Industries)
Jak Thorn- Ryan's father. Alpha werewolf of his pack that Ryan is a part of. ( General information can be found on the SC album- At school)
Terra Knight- Pride camp
William Harris/ Knight- Superior Industries
"Liam Knight" ( Owned by Thuro 116 Pendragon, permission granted to use name and likeness, will be explained further in plot)- Superior Industries
Anyone who has a sheet in Medieval and Future ancestors is also fair game.

Last edited:
@Michale CS Accepted! :) I also remember the system since I had to adjust Steven for it... so it's cool.

Reactions: Michale CS
Name: Steven Lasket Junior
Nickname: Steve, Junior
Hero name: Tank
Villain Name: N/A
Bw6VkhPIEAAEXU-.jpg

Eyes are golden. He typically wears grey muscle shirt, a green leather jacket and jeans. He also wears sunglasses outdoors to hide his eyes.

Grade ( If they are currently a student):N/A
A part of the Meta-human task force.
Personality: Steven is generally an open guy who likes to talk to people, he occasionally subtly flirts with women and he is nice to his teammates. He can be quite sarcastic and somewhat unhinged during arguments to the point he cannot distgunish friend from foe, if this happens, steer clear of him. Another damging effect the serum had on him is that he will sometimes have memory loss and need things repeated to him. However, if you are his enemy, he is brutal with his tactics and can be quite cold but he will stop if he is ordered too.
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): ...... Well, he doesn't regenerate so if he gets shot at,set on fire... etc...he will die.
Species : Genetic Experiment
Powers: He has super strength, quick reflexes and the inability to get drunk
Abilities/ skills: Is hyper intelligent, has high durability and is a master of one fighting type. He is a decent hacker if he puts his mind to it. Despite being a genius, he deflects it and often does not bring it up.
History: Steven Lasket Jr. was born to Martha Lasket and Steven Lasket, a millionaire and his wife. A day after he was born, his father had vanished without a trace, leaving nothing but notes for his son about a incomplete genetic enhancement formula that he worked on fifteen years ago( the one that was originally in comics) and his mother was heartbroken but raised him to be a respectable member of society while hiding her grief. She did this for her whole life. When Steven was young, he got really into Captain America comics and found them to be an inspiration and the hero to be a pseudo- dad to him.

By the age of sixteen he hired a team of scientists to genetically make him have the same powers as his hero. Believe or not, his mother was openly against it (really against that she tried to pay the scientists to NOT do it.) Sadly, despite her protests, Steven went through the process after the scientists completed the formula after two years but his mother interfered and was shot with the unstable version ( which had no harmful effect) which had a side effect making his mother younger, but nothing else. These scientists quit their job as they did not want to deal with the consequences of such an experiment.

It took him another eight years more to find a new group of scientists to work on his project . However, these scientists happen to be HYDRA ( Unknown to Steven) and asked him to come to their special office to continue to work on them which was outside of his reality. He did not realize this at the time and finally finished the incomplete formula that his father had given him and the HYDRA scientists tested it on him. Due to some very specific oddites in the new formula, a few minor glitches happened with the second experiment. One such glitch was the reverse aging of Steven to look five years younger, along with his golden eyes. Another glitch was to look exactly like his hero physically but still retain certain aspects of himself ( his intelligence, personality, his beard and his hair) After the eventual success, the HYDRA scientists kept him there and allowed him to train his body. Due to the multiple breaches and the experiment itself,he was found by SHIELD and eventually grew to find out that he was the son of Tony Stark before appearing shortly before Tamara

Family: Tony Stark ( Father), Martha Lasket ( Mother)
Extra: Starlight City is ironically Steven's original city of origin before being experimented on in the marvel universe. He was born on July 4. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Blood Lightning
NPC
Character Name:
Lincoln Campbell
Nickname: N/A
Canon:
Agents of SHIELD
Appearance:

Wiki: Lincoln Campbell

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Name
: William Eva Gewollt
Nickname: Wil, Eva, W-G.
Appearance: William stands at 6'6 feet. He has burnt marks on lower part of his jaw, and burnt star image on his back. William has pouches under his eyes, explained by him browsing Internet at night for too much. He usually wears a large respirator, but sometimes takes it off. William usually wears black jacket, with colorful maroon-pink shirt underneath, black capri jeans or just jeans, and boots with fur (No pun intended).
Grade: No specific one
Personality: William is not an outstanding person, but is extremely friendly (although he doesn't show it). William usually displays no emotions at all, preferring to hear someone's else emotions. He is optimistic, and sometimes jokes about himself being so grey and depressing from side.
Weakness: Beer/Alcohol/Any other thing you can get drunk with. William is also weak against selected materials (especially for alpha-radiation and beta-radiation), and against water (in big doses - temporarily loosing his powers; in small doses - can overwhelm it and turn it into radioactive one). He also can die from being stabbed, or any other physical damage.
Species: Mutant/Metahuman
Powers: Nucleokinesis - Ability to manipulate atomic energy (aka. radiation), different forms of radiation and atom's themselves. This ability can technically manipulate all types of radiation, which are:
* electromagnetic radiation, such as radio waves, visible light, x-rays, and gamma radiation (γ) (partially unlocked)
* particle radiation, such as alpha radiation (α), beta radiation (β), and neutron radiation (particles of non-zero rest energy) (partially unlocked)
* acoustic radiation, such as ultrasound, sound, and seismic waves(dependent on a physical transmission medium) (locked)
* gravitational radiation, radiation that takes the form of gravitational waves, or ripples in the curvature of spacetime. (locked)
This ability has nearly unlimited potential (from creating little "sun" on one's hand; to tearing apart everything by destroying atomic bonds which basically keep all matter together.), but it is clearly uncontrollable, as William wears respirator to not accidentally kill someone when he's breathing. (Semi-unlocked). Sub-powers:
Nuclear Immunity - As Nuclear energy basically started William's mutation, he is completely immune to any form of radiation, including nuclear.
Nuclear Attack Powers - William is able to utilize Nuclear energy, to shoot out beams of it, building various weapons and much more. Apparently, this ability is locked, but William tries to learn it.
Teleportation - Hypothetically speaking, if William can tear apart atomic bonds, he can connect them back together, right? This ability, is basically William tearing his body on atoms, speeding them up at half speed of light, and then assembling them back together at the destination. Due to chance of getting ripped in half, or getting flung away at super sonic speed, William doesn't use it.
Pyrokinesis - When concentrated enough, William can manifest his nuclear energy through flames. He can also manipulate already existing flames, via that energy. Prodigy-Master level of this ability unlocks manipulation of nuclear fire (which is much hotter than normal - estimated around 226.85 Celsius, or 500 Kelvin.)
Abilities/ skills: William is quite skilled in science, especially in origins of radiation, and how to conceal it. He is skilled in lying, and also in weaponry combat. William has also high immunity to alcohol (because of mutation, and the job he chose).
History: Not liking to tell it fully, William basically reveals only this: he was born in German, and once was sent with his school to Chernobyl, as part of Ukraine-Germany trading affairs. Eventually, he got lost in Pripyat and nearly died. But instead, halfway dying, his body absorbed the radiation, and mutated. Next years he was studying at Germany, and went to USA, to earn some money. Apparently, he ended up here, working as bartender. Now he decided to enroll to Starlight Academy.
Family: Not told about. (To be revealed IC)
Extra: Due to his job, William sometimes drinks alcohol, being highly immune to it.
He is asexual.
Theme song: Slushii - Sapient Dream (Normal)
William loves to hear stories from people who come to the bar he is working in.
@LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited by a moderator:
@RecentlyInsaneRussian Approved. (P.S The only bar in town is the Rainbow Bar, so that is probably where he works)

i will be making my post tonight or tomorrow stating how college had really been eating up my toons time.

Are there any new "Heroes" that Glitch needs to reveal or has something happen to Cerin (or what every that billionare dude) With autumn gone the only person i can go after is twiggy. Also did i miss any other big events?

Hi. I just looked at this game for the first time.

I've been looking for a place to play Keiichi and Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess for months now. Is such a thing allowable here?

If I understand this game right, the biggest thing may be how to limit the Belldandy power set. Fortunately, that is a thing the series does all the time.

I'm starting to see some potential with the school and the idea that people are not always there by choice now. Maybe Keiichi and Belldandy as sort of work-study teachers/community outreach organizers. Can players make storylines here?

i will be making my post tonight or tomorrow stating how college had really been eating up my toons time.

Are there any new "Heroes" that Glitch needs to reveal or has something happen to Cerin (or what every that billionare dude) With autumn gone the only person i can go after is twiggy. Also did i miss any other big events?
No big events missed. Well, Bomber is back... otherwise no.

Hi. I just looked at this game for the first time.

I've been looking for a place to play Keiichi and Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess for months now. Is such a thing allowable here?

If I understand this game right, the biggest thing may be how to limit the Belldandy power set. Fortunately, that is a thing the series does all the time.
Yes, you can play them. If you do though, they are the only fandom characters you can play. ( So any later character must be a character/ creation of your own.)

I'm starting to see some potential with the school and the idea that people are not always there by choice now. Maybe Keiichi and Belldandy as sort of work-study teachers/community outreach organizers. Can players make storylines here?
Yes, you can run a storyline... it would just be considered a side storyline (also message me about it to know where you are going with it.).. I do have a slow moving arching one of my own.

That's very awesome, because they are the only fandom characters I have an interest in playing and I deal almost exclusively in originals.

That's very awesome, because they are the only fandom characters I have an interest in playing and I deal almost exclusively in originals.
Cool. I will be waiting to approve them. Now to do some replies... before Iwaku goes down.

Here's the one we need to focus on. Keiichi is a normal powerless human who is short, can drive and fix automobiles, and tends to be unlucky.

Belldandy.full.1494768.jpg

Character Name:
Belldandy
Nickname: "Big Sis" to her younger sister "Bell" to her older sister
Canon:Ah! My Goddess!
Age: Appears to be in mid 20's, though she may in some sense be thousands of years old. Identifies birthday as the 25th​ of September.
Appearance: Belldandy is described as being incredibly beautiful by nearly everyone around her. She is a tall woman with a youthful appearance and bright blue eyes, and dark blue triangular markings adorning her cheeks, with a thin diamond-shaped crest in the center of her forehead. Her light brown hair styled into two large bangs which frame the sides of her face, four thinner locks of hair branching out from the top of her head and curving downwards on either side like antennae. Her long, shiny hair, is usually tied into a ponytail that runs down he back. Belldandy has a slim, yet shapely figure, and creamy light complexion She is often seen wearing golden earrings, which are actually used to keep her full powers from adversely affecting those around her.

When seen in the company of mortals, She is often seen wearing long summer dresses and other casual clothing, her most common attire consisting of a one-piece white dress with a blue trimming and long sleeves.

Her Goddess atire, consists of a white robe revealing her legs, a white shawl, and an outer blue garment with a yellow triangular trim that drapes over her shoulders and wraps around her upper body. This article of clothing hangs loosely over her body like a jacket, and is joined in the front by a matching jeweled brooch. In her Goddess attire, Belldandy also wears a golden choker with five thin rectangular ornaments hanging from her neckline, a pair of simple golden bracelets on her wrists, and blue finger-less gloves. Completing the look are the heelless, open-toed, blue sandals that cover her feet and toes. Belldandy . Sometimes, Belldandy wears glass slippers

Her heights is 165cm
Her measurements are 83-57-84cm

**Personality:

Warm, cheerful, and exceptionally kindhearted, Belldandy is incredibly courteous and friendly towards everyone around her, even those who have caused harm to her in the past. Having obtained the position of a First Class Goddess, she is unable to lie, nor does she ever show the inclination to do so, and as a result she is very open and caring. Above all else, Belldandy values the lives and happiness of the people around her much more than her own, and always desires to make everybody happy no matter what the cost is to herself. In fact, this extends to all animals and even machines (which she also talks to and cares about the happiness of) While many see this part of her personality as being one of her more endearing qualities, it has also driven her to disregard her own feelings, thus making it difficult for her to voice her own thoughts when she believes it would cause strife for other people. As a result of always being like this, she is easily upset and incredibly fragile when experiencing negative emotions.

Belldandy always looks for the good in every person she meets, naturally expecting the best from those around her regardless of the situation. She greatly admires those who are genuine, honest, and kind-hearted, having fallen in love with Keiichi due to his possession of these very qualities. As such, she is very devoted to him to the point where she values his own life and safety before her own, and will do anything to help him regardless of the situation or any possible consequences. .
Due to her tendency to hold in her negative feelings, she is prone to lose control of her powers during times of emotional instability. Belldandy shows disdain for herself during these times, especially when she becomes jealous of other women who become too close to Keiichi. At times like these she is often unable to voice her own feelings, her uncontrolled powers causing objects to break, electronics to malfunction, and even bizarre changes in the weather.
Despite her trusting and giving nature, she will stand up to anyone who belittles her friends and family, and fight back against even the most powerful enemies to protect the people around her.

Due to her lack of knowledge about everyday life on Earth, she will sometimes ask questions or misinterpret situations.
She is comfortable being loved and admired and is aware of her own beauty, but this never becomes vanity

**Species:Goddess.

**Powers:
Elemental power of wind: Mastery of wind magic, which she uses to create gusts of wind to catch people who are falling, make shields, levitate, and influence weather

Alteration magic- as a well-studied first class goddess she has great knowledge and capability of changing matter through magical means. She can change her clothes in this way, rebuild objects or keep them from falling apart, and undo spells that change the physical form of things.

Holy Bell/flight - Holy Bell is an angel who literally shares the body of the goddess, which all goddesses get with maturity. They help with magic and in constant communion with their goddess. The angel is the goddesses higher self. They rarely communicate to others, do not speak audibly, and stay in proximity to their goddess. Belldandy's wings which allow her to fly are actually part of Holy Bell.

Travels interdimensionally through mirrors- most or all goddesses can do this by one means of the other, but Belldandy's method is through mirrors.

Speaks to and understand animals

Speaks to and communes with machines

Perceives emotions of others as colored auras, which sometimes causes her to appear to read minds although she cannot do that.

Goddess physiology- immune to alcohol and human diseases

Fortune spell- is able to ask for help from the spirit of other things and forces, which alters probabilities and gives her clues for her adventures.

Magic bolt- rarely used bolt of pure magic which can be helped through Holy Bell and is much stronger without her power limiter.

Magic shield or ward for spells to keep out other spiritual beings or their attacks.

Binding- Able to bind demons to CD's once they are defeated, also can bind other spiritual beings into other forms (She bound an Earth Spirit to the form of a rat)

Mini goddess- in order to quietly watch things happen or when her energy is drained, Belldandy creates a three-inch tall floating version of herself. It is actually expressed as a fraction of her true form.

Circle of power- this is a spell that creates a symbol of the ground. Standing inside the symbols, goddesses are able to use rituals to combine their magic powers together.

**Flaws

Power Limiter- it was once speculated that without her power limiter Belldandy could destroy all of Tokyo in one second, and put in back exactly like it was before in the next second. She actually has more power that she can fully control, and therefore must wear a golden earring that functions as a power limiter and brings her to the power level mentioned before. The presence of such an item is an indication that other beings could bind her powers further.

Under authority- Belldandy is the third most powerful being in her known world. The first is her father the Almighty, who runs a very strict military-like Heaven. There is a strict law for the Goddesses, particularly the first-class ones. She is being watched, and the Almighty may give her new orders at any time. Currently, she is under order not to remove the power limiter due to being in the jurisdiction of other gods under penalty that she will be removed from the world she is in.

sleep to recharge powers- With her power limited she is restricted not only by what she can do but by how much of it. She has a certain amount of energy and when it is used she will fall asleep on the spot in order to recharge that energy. Once fell asleep during a race because of the power used in keeping Keiichi's vehicle together.

Magic is Imperfect.- In Belldandy's world, magic does not always work correctly or at all. While she is not prone to magic mishap, there are some times her magic does not work. Once was unable to change Keiichi back from being a motorcycle.

Vulnerable to mental control- as a weakness of the spiritual beings of her world, Belldandy is vulernable to direct magical mental manipulation. Has been made to forget several years of her existance, have repressed memories, and been possessed by other spiritual beings.

Cannot bring herself to harm any others in any way- where she techically could, it is so much against the nature of the goddess to harm someone that she has a very hard time ever doing that. No matter how deserving the enemy is. The only exception is where Keiichi's safety is involved. When that is the case, she will but will feel terrible about it later.

Jealousy storm- the emotions Keiichi causes at times bring her powers out of control. Objects break, improbable harmful things happen, and the weather starts to change. This can happen without her being able to gather her emotions enough even to speak, and then sometimes she just runs away bringing the storm with her until she can regain herself.

Magical illness- while immune to human illness, Belldandy seems to have a weak resistence to the sort of illness Goddesses have. Twice nearly died do to such illness.

Misunderstanding- due to lack of familiarity with human figures of speech and customs, sometimes misunderstands things by way of taking them too literally and creates problems.

Inebriated by Soda- immune to alcohol, but a single caffinated soda once sent her on a drunken rampage granting people's wishes. Due to the law of conservation of happiness, it caused an equal amount of misfortune. Due to being very literal when drunk, the wishes she granted were sometimes also problems in themselves. This brought the known cases of her magically altering a living people, making another drunk girl into a giant for 24 hours before making her hands stick to Keiichi's hands for 24 hours and then immediately falling asleep to recharge.

Wanting things to turn out well for enemies/naive/too literal- For a being of great intelligence and discipline, Belldandy is very easy to trick and take advantage of for those that know her.

can be spiritualy bound, dismissed, possessed, or controlled by the sort of magic summoners use on elementals or demons or other extra-planar beings.

License- "I am the goddess Belldandy. Goddess first class, second category, unlimited license. I am Belldandy" is her common introduction. The license can be changed or revoked, limiting what she can legally do. There can be paperwork issues to complicate where she is legally allowed to be, what she legally allowed to do, and even what side she is on. Once, she even received a demon license and felt compelled to work for her enemies.

Corruptible- when It comes to Keiichi, she is not quite as perfect as she may appear "If I had a choice between saving the world and Keiichi, I'd save Keiichi." Once she even willingly joined the demonic side to save Keiichi, feeling dread and self-disdain the whole time. Since her personality did not change, she was mainly guilty of getting drunk on soda, littering, and jaywalking.

Keiichi- "You are my selfish choice" Belldandy's relationship with Keiichi brings great vulnerability to what would otherwise seem to be a morally perfect goddess and emotional overload to her normally disciplined and compassionate nature.

**Abilities/Skills

supberb cook

considered the best singer in heaven. Plays a few musical instruments as well.

Mathematical /spiritual perspective- Perceives the world differently. As a composition of spirits and digital composition of matter, meaning she is able to perceive magic in a nearly concrete way. Often explains magic in terms of mathematics. Easily perceives exact angles and does trigonometry in her head.

some skill with driving and racing.

Has a valkyrie's license, and some competency with staffs and bows, but as she is unwilling to harm anything she rarely fights and tries to bring battle to a standstill.

History:

She was born as the middle daughter of the Tyr and the first daughter of Ansuz, her father being the Almighty One of Heaven, and her mother serving as CEO of the Goddess Collective. Like many Goddesses, Belldandy was trained in the art of magic at a young age alongside her half-sister Urd. Although Urd was the older sibling, she looked up to her younger sister as the ideal towards which to aspire. Through her training, Belldandy was eventually able to summon her Angel, Holy Bell.
Belldandy eventually mastered the use of wind-based magic and earned her qualification as a First Class Goddess. Over time, she became known as one of the best employees of the Goddess Hotline, her work as a wish-granter warning her admiration from many of her fellow deities. She also obtained a Valkyrie license qualifying her to serve as a member of Heaven's elite fighting unit, but she only earned this honor for the sake of personal accomplishment, and had no genuine interest in the job. Belldandy's beauty, powers, and impressive merits also earned the admiration of her younger sister Skuld who grew to idolize her.

Belldandy is introduced to the world of mortals when Keiichi Morisato, as a typical college student with a short stature, notably poor luck, and a lack of experience with women accidentally dials the Goddess Hotline when attempting to order take-away noodles. Belldandy came through the mirror to meet Keiichi and offers to grant him a wish. Convinced that the whole incident is a prank played on him by his senpaid, Keiichi half-jokingly wishes her to stay with him forever. ("I want a goddess like you to be by my side forever"). The wish, is granted
With Belldandy and Keiichi now a couple whose new arrangement would lead to true love between the two, other factors were introduced: ctors: specifically the complications caused by family and friends. Keiichi was forced to leave his dorm, as women are not permitted to stay on the premises. Keiichi and Belldandy end up living at the Tariki Hongan Temple in the city of Nekomi. The temple was turned over to them by its former guardian, Koshian, a Buddhist monk who was overwhelmed by the purity of Belldandy's spirit and her unparalleled skills. Later, Belldandy's two sisters join Belldandy and Keiichi in the temple. They then had the numerous misadventures of the not-so normal household, their growth over the course of the series and the budding romance between an ordinary young man and an angelic goddess. Toward the end of their first year together, the household teamed up to save the world from a being known as The Ultimate Destruction Program.

During the second year, there were more misadventures as other goddesses and the ultimate evil of their world (Hild) began to visit the temple. At the end of the second year they again saved their love and their world from a god known as Celestin. Soon after, two twin goddesses would show up seeking mentorship of Belldandy.

Finally, Keiichi graduated Nekomi tech and decided to pursue a more advanced degree. Finally admitting that all the stress in the temple for the last several years was starting to get to him, Belldandy and Keiichi found a work-study arrangement in Starlight City where he would pursue his education and teaching and she could pursue her heart-felt purpose of spreading happiness.

@Kingof192 Accepted! ( PS, there is a god killing substance I created- up to you if she can be killed by it.

Name: Benjamin Baker
Nickname: Ben, Benji
Hero name:N/A
Villain Name: N/A
46b3d2626ecae55be2d44d37270be2a6.jpg

In his normal appearance, he is well built, stands at six feet tall and is often seen wearing a brown suit, a magician's hat and jeans. He also wears a watch.
f60b4becb328682a8b643cb27617963a.jpg

In his first glamour, he is often seen wearing a green shirt and blue jeans. He is semi-well built and stands at 6' 3 inches tall. This is the main glamour he uses when he flirts with guys. His alias under this glamour is Kirk Austin.
5e436c2aa26e9ed12f77cce88fb579e2.jpg

In his seconds glamour, he is wearing a grey dress shirt, white pants and shoes. He stands at 6'1 and is not very well built. He is often seen at a bar/drinking in this glamour. His alias under this glamour is Mark James.

Blonde-Hair-Colors-for-Men.jpg

In his third glamour, he is 6'4 inches tall, well-built, wears a t-shirt along with a jean jacket and jeans and sneakers. This is his main glamour for picking up women. His Alias under this glamour is Tobias Hoy

Image result for red hair and beard male

In his fourth/ final glamour, he is seen wearing a red shirt and jeans, is very well built and it shows and wears sneakers. He stands at 6'9 inches tall in this glamour. This is the glamour he uses when he works out. His name under this glamour is Cyrus Manson
Grade ( If they are currently a student): N/A
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class): Magician
Personality: Benji is a trickster who loves to fool people. He gains a thrill in making people believe in something that isn't real and does not even exist. He is also a sarcastic fellow, often using it to outwit his enemies. He does not hold a high regard for the rules and loves to break them. He also likes to create chaos... for fun.
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): His glamours/ illusions don't last forever, his dark magic can be combatted with light magic. He shares the same weakness as humans.
Species : Sorcerer
Powers: He can create glamours/ illusions with the wave of his hand. He also is semi-skilled in dark magic.
Abilities/ skills: Lock Picking, Pick pocket, skilled with a sword,
History: Classified
Family: Classified
Extra: He's bisexual. He is the most wanted pick pocket on Starlight City.

Last edited:
She's was already killable actually, don't know what that means in her case, but looks like it whatever it means it could be done with normal means.

I'll get you Keiichi after the restart.

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
morisato_keiichi-12244.jpg

Character Name: Keiichi Morisato

Nickname: "K" to sister.

Canon:Ah! My Goddess!

Appearance:Keiichi Morisato is an average-looking Japanese man in his college years, with brown eyes and short-cut black hair with a slightly messy look to it. He is relatively normal in appearance and demeanor, being below average height (160cm or 5 foot 2) and noticeably shorter than Belldandy. Keiichi describes himself as average, short, and not particularly handsome, a rather blunt statement despite the fact that most of the people around him do not necessarily see him as unattractive. He is usually seen in casual dress, consisting of a plain white shirt, dark-colored jacket, sneakers, and a pair of blue jeans. He wears a pair of goggles and a helmet when riding his motorcycle. Keiichi usually appears easygoing and contented, usually projecting a calm exterior and smile.

**Personality:

Simply put, Keiichi is a nice guy. He tries to be nice to everyone, and doesn't like to see anyone hurt, or hurt anyone himself.
However, Keiichi isn't stupid because he thinks about doing (though sometimes he can be quite gullible), and can (and will) speak out if the situation calls for it. He is also rather intelligent; for example, once he answered a test full of complex chemical and mechanical questions in two minutes flat while the other students were struggling with more conventional problems.
Keiichi's pure and innocent personality also puts him in the middle of an unusual love relationship. While he understands he loves Belldandy (and she loves him as well), he sometimes has a difficult time expressing his feelings. When Keiichi made his first contract with Belldandy, heaven placed a powerful seal on him that completely suppressed all his desires and longings for Belldandy. Faced with a situation where a goddess was now bound to a mortal, heaven placed this seal in order to maintain the 'separation' between gods and men. However, there is no mistaking the bond between them, as he and Belldandy eventually passed the ultimate test of true love set up by gods to keep the distinction between human and moral. Over the course of more than two years together, Keiichi has broken down the seal he doesn't even know exists. Finally, he also seems to exhibit unadulterated purity in his actions; he helps out others in need, he rarely complains about setbacks, and always attempts to be truthful about any situation.
Keiichi's sense of fun influences his life in many ways. Keiichi is an avid lover of motorcycles and cars, and experiences great joy through building, fixing, and racing vehicles. Despite being an excellent driver, he claims that his success on the racetrack is due to practice and hard work rather than any inherent talent.
He can play acoustic guitar, and is a fan of singer Matthew Sweet and the Carpenters
Through his experience living with goddesses, Keiichi has developed resiliency, courage, and patience in situations where he is nearly powerless

**Species:Human.

**Powers: Keiichi's only known power is "love of goddesses" which he received due to his innocent personality. Because of the love from the three goddesses for Keiichi, he can handle controlling an angel. He does not have any magic ability of his own and cannot summon angels.

Flaws: born under an unlucky star, Keiichi has a greater than normal chance of unfortunate things happening to him.

**Abilities/Skills

nearly professional-level driving skills

good mathematical and engineering capabilities

plays acoustic guitar.

Skilled and natural gifted at auto repair and improvement.

History:

Keiichi has a sister, Megumi. He and his family are originally from the Kushiro subprefecture in northeastern Hokkaido (the northern island of Japan). His father Kelma is a glassblower with a natural gift for motorcycle maintenance (as well as a fear of being touched by women). His mother Takano is an avid mahjong player.

Belldandy is introduced to the world of mortals when Keiichi Morisato, as a typical college student with a short stature, notably poor luck, and a lack of experience with women accidentally dials the Goddess Hotline when attempting to order take-away noodles. Belldandy came through the mirror to meet Keiichi and offers to grant him a wish. Convinced that the whole incident is a prank played on him by his senpai, Keiichi half-jokingly wishes her to stay with him forever. ("I want a goddess like you to be by my side forever"). The wish, is granted
With Belldandy and Keiichi now a couple whose new arrangement would lead to true love between the two, other factors were introduced: specifically the complications caused by family and friends. Keiichi was forced to leave his dorm, as women are not permitted to stay on the premises. Keiichi and Belldandy end up living at the Tariki Hongan Temple in the city of Nekomi. The temple was turned over to them by its former guardian, Koshian, a Buddhist monk who was overwhelmed by the purity of Belldandy's spirit and her unparalleled skills. Later, Belldandy's two sisters join Belldandy and Keiichi in the temple. They then had the numerous misadventures of the not-so normal household, their growth over the course of the series and the budding romance between an ordinary young man and an angelic goddess. Toward the end of their first year together, the household teamed up to save the world from a being known as The Ultimate Destruction Program.

During the second year, there were more misadventures as other goddesses and the ultimate evil of their world (Hild) began to visit the temple. At the end of the second year they again saved their love and their world from a god known as Celestin. Soon after, two twin goddesses would show up seeking mentorship of Belldandy.

Finally, Keiichi graduated Nekomi tech and decided to pursue a more advanced degree. Finally admitting that all the stress in the temple for the last several years was starting to get to him, Belldandy and Keiichi found a work-study arrangement in Starlight City where he would pursue his education and teaching and she could pursue her heart-felt purpose of spreading happiness.

@Kingof192 Accepted!

Also, I shall mass reply tomorrow... and probably start up arch 2.5