Should there be a character limit?

• Yes, but really high (100+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, smaller is better ( Maximum of 20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Starlight City. That's it. Not Starlight Kingdom. That one is for the history books. Located on an island roughly twice the size of the combined mass of the Hawaiian islands at a halfway point between the east coast of the USA and the UK.

In ancient times, it was called Atlantis. Now, it's got other nicknames. Not all of them are repeatable in polite company. You see, reality itself is just a little... damaged around this island, and portals directly to places people call Heaven and Hell both for lack of a better word, and, well, the things who come through those portals call them that too.

That's not the only pair of portals you'll find in Starlight City. The main civic center plaza has a huge one. But, you really never know where that one is going to go, or who or what is going to come out of it. Why base your city around such a random thing? Would you rather the strange visitors from other realities show up on the outskirts of town, where if they have ill intent they have plenty of time to hatch their nefarious plans? See, I knew you'd get it.

And that was great, sort of, for awhile. Then, well, portals just started showing up all over. People appearing, disappearing, and so on. Reality just was blindfolded and handed a big handful of darts. If you get hit by one, you might get superhuman powers. You might... well disappear. The thing is, a lot of people are really tempted to take that chance. Plus, rumor has it that there's other things out there, enhancers if you will, that can amp you up as surely as that random bolt from heaven, hell, or wherever, can.

Even if you're not interested in becoming more than human, it's pretty much the best place in the world to get fame and notoriety, so there is that. Or, you might have just been born here and this crazy is the normal you know.
-Excerpt provided by @Michale CS ( Was originally used for the Starlight City clan page)

Starlight City is a easy to find city. It is a world where heroes, villains and supernatural creatures live. It borders the world of fiction and fanfiction. Come to the city, we have a school, some great attractions and have a good time! Just know that death could lurk around any corner. - Taken from a tourist who left.... It's all lies.

The IC is up!

Starlight Academy- The school Academy where students can enroll and take classes from daycare all the way up to and through college. This will consist of the dorms, the connecting bridge between dorms, classrooms, houses for the teachers and the school's boiler room and adminstration office and medical wing

Police Station- This consists of the station and the meta-human task force for the city and includes the jail.

Starlight Graveyard- This is the graveyard where there is a certain god who you can make deals with to bring your loved ones back from the dead or visit the dead.

Glistening Lake/Rainbow Forest- It is a rainbow lake and it shows you your favorite colors at certain times of day. The lake can give you powers if it deems that you are worthy. There's a guardian sprite of the lake. The forest is the area that surrounds the lake and holds the cities worst creatures

Downtown Starlight City-- This consists of the park, plaza, town hall, hospital, the hotel, orphanage, harbor, bar, resturant/ brothel, apartments and Superior Genetic Modification Industries.

Mirroredge Pantheon- This is where the gods of the city reside.

Starlight Crevice- This is where the ruins of church are. The portals to Heaven and Hell are also located there.

Shining Stars- The fancy hotel where most events are held.

The portal- This is where people from other worlds can stumble into here. (limited to 4 per person)

Arch 1 is completed.

Arch 2: Harboring Some Dark Secrets is finished.

Arch 2.5: Take me to Church is also finished.

Arch 3: Chaos at the Fall Ball is also finished.

Arch 4: The Cryptic Calm is finished

Arch 4.5: B4 is finished

Arch 5: ERROR...... ERROR.... REBOOT IN PROGRESS

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Grade ( If they are currently a student):
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER):
Species :
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Canon character Sheet
Character Name:
Nickname:
Canon:
**Personality:
**Species:
**Powers:
**Abilities/Skills
History: Wiki can work here if you want.

** If the Wiki goes into great detail on these topic, I am fine with you linking them here.

Characters who may be accompanying them/known family here.

God Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Alias ( Name they use when hidden amongst mortals.)
Actual Age:
Perceived Age: (How old they look)
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Occupation ( If occupation is teacher, please also list their class):
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER): Note, Godarium is the universal god killer, so make sure that this is a part of their weakness)
Pantheon they are from: ( Greek, Roman, Norse, Mirroredge ( If you pick Mirroredge, PM me to hash out what they are god of)
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified. For gods, you can also give the way the world knows their history.
Family:
Extra:
Character list for active members and characters
Matthew Ryan Harris
Zane Jackson
Eros Valentino
Nathan Stone
Ryan Thorn

Alec Jackson
Adam Daniel Robert Brandon Maxwell Knight
Steven Lasket Jr
David Amadeo
Marina Herring-Owned by York
Orion
Garett Gunn-Accompanying Nicholas as a bodyguard to the states.
Bradley Valentino
Joseph Clark
Maya Brooke

Tamara Holstead- Owned by Michale CS
Savina Daye-Owned by Michale CS
Star Butterfly-Played by Michale CS
Tyler Darkness
Brody Richards
Nanuet Mirielis Octavian-Owned by Zarko Straadi
Main NPCS
Nicholas Star- Currently in use by me. (School)
Nicholas Danny Harris Currently on a business trip to the state
Laura Brook- Free to use. ( Lake)
Julia Star- At Police station. Not in use.
Lincoln Campbell- will allow use with permission, will mostly be involved in small plotting, currently and actively in use by me. ( Superior Industries)
Michael Star- At police station
Jasper Jackson Knight
Robert Alexander Knight/Legendary
Drake Lasket
Peter Lucas Thorn ( Ethan Rodriguez)
Dorothy Robinson
NPCS that make an occasional appearance
Lucas Alexander Star( At Superior Industries)
Lucifer Diablo Junior/ Lucien Solio ( At school)
Connor Blake (Unknown-last seen at hotel)
Benjamin Baker/ Kirk Austin/Mark James/ Tobias Hoy/ Cyrus Manson ( Unknown- last at hotel)
Derek Cornine (Unknown- Unknown location last seen)
Julienne Ann Nissly- Originally owned by Kitsune, permission has been given to use as a NPC by the original owner- Free to use ( Last location was park)
Syrena Brighton- Owned originally by Little_Miss_Storm_Cloud, permission given to be restaurant NPC- currently in use by me.
Areon/ Nightfire- Owned originally owned by neobendium, NPC status granted- Not in use. ( Unknown)
The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble- Owned by Sir Nick of Ni( NPC status granted due to their inactivity and permission via discord)- Currently back home. PM me if you would like to use.
Skylar Inkston- The Whore of Babylon ( Profile complete- currently unknown)
Lucifer Morningstar ( Profile will not be completed.)
Brandon Knight/Misfortune- Son of Adam Knight and unknown woman. God of magic and Misfortune. ( Profile complete- at water reservoir)
Chris Howard/ Chase Hunter- Kretin ( Vampire-Werewolf hybrid) (Profile complete- at superior Industries)
Max Knight- Young adult clone/replica of Robert Knight/ Legendary ( Profile complete- at superior industries)
Nathaniel Harris- "Older Brother"/ Future version of Matthew Harris (Profile complete- at superior industries)
Blake Jones/Lucky- A normal human who posses the medallion of Fortuna which grants him extreme luck... as long as he is wearing it. (Profile complete- At superior industries)
Anthony Carter- Twin Brother of Matthew Harris. Mercenary. (Profile complete)
Ryker Rodgers and Jett Rodgers- That is a secret, they are going to be sitting here for a while. ( These two will not be getting official profiles- unknown)
Gabriel Jackson- Younger brother of Alec and Zane. Member of the brotherhood of Assassins. Only member currently stationed in this area. ( Profile complete- unknown)
Bonnie and Clyde- Self-explanatory. ( I will also not be making profiles for them- Superior Industries)
Jak Thorn- Ryan's father. Alpha werewolf of his pack that Ryan is a part of. ( General information can be found on the SC album- At school)
Terra Knight- Pride camp
William Harris/ Knight- Superior Industries
"Liam Knight" ( Owned by Thuro 116 Pendragon, permission granted to use name and likeness, will be explained further in plot)- Superior Industries
Anyone who has a sheet in Medieval and Future ancestors is also fair game.

Last edited:
Even though he was plan... Alice entered the story first so that means she was the first hacker character in the story... (unless you infer that Alec existed in one of your earlier post before i posted

Even though he was plan... Alice entered the story first so that means she was the first hacker character in the story... (unless you infer that Alec existed in one of your earlier post before i posted
Not existed, but was indeed referenced at one point or another.

give me the quote and i will give you the title of first hacker mr GM
I have to find it. I do have proof on a character sheet.

.... Yeah, it was only referenced on Zane's character sheet.

Last edited:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but, actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff."

giphy.gif

* NAME *
"The Doctor"
Incarnation No. 10

* CANON *
tumblr_mi4uazZ4jK1rtmlvfo2_250.gif

* AGE *

* APPEARANCE *
A handsome man with a tall, slim frame, finely boned hands and face, thick brown hair, and large, dark brown eyes.

* PERSONALITY *
See here.

* SPECIES | RACE *
Gallifreyan | Time Lord

* HISTORY *
Travelling with Donna Noble, his timeline is currently in between the episodes "Midnight" and "Turn Left".
Click here for his wiki page.

* POWERS / ABILITIES / SKILLS *
- Gallifreyan physiology
- Beyond supergenius-level intellect
- Brilliant
- Extremely clever
- Good at running
- Well-versed in several Earth and extraterrestrial combat
- DID I MENTION RUNNING?

* EQUIPMENT *

tenthscrewdriver1.jpg

- Sonic screwdriver

tumblr_inline_mv1rmhZ2eL1spa9zn.gif

- Type 40 TARDIS

latest

- TARDIS key

tumblr_lnnxejZapx1qbw3a4o1_400.gif

- Psychic paper

P0LkAgPyH8wzm.gif

- A water pistol

wind-up-mouse-12084273.jpg

- Wind-up mouse

~O~

"Donna, by the way. Donna Noble; since you didn't ask. I'll have a salute."

tumblr_mq96xqlspw1sa84g4o4_500.gif

* NAME *
Donna Noble

* CANON *
tumblr_mi4uazZ4jK1rtmlvfo2_250.gif

* AGE *

* APPEARANCE *
A good, average figure standing at 5' 7" with ginger hair.

* PERSONALITY *
See here.

* SPECIES *
Human

* HISTORY *
Travelling with the Doctor, her timeline is currently set in between the episodes "Midnight" and "Turn Left".
Click here for her wiki page.

* POWERS / ABILITIES / SKILLS *
- Skilled at temping and clerk work
- Incredibly sassy
- Resourceful
- DID I MENTION SASSY?

* EQUIPMENT *

LG-flip.jpg

- Mobile phone with unlimited time and space coverage

latest

- TARDIS key​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sir Nick of Ni Approved! (And yes,even with an edit to add the Tardis..it's approved!)

I decided to make the intro for Kerinda'o and Rinai'o first before continuing with my other characters.

Alright I'm back, I was in the hospital for a little while, but I'm good now, where are we at right now

Nothing much. Still the harbor chaos and right now, it's more casual. Also, Gregory is looking for dragon scales. @Neobach

Oh my god. I want this. I'm posting my characters now.
YESSSSS.

Character Profile~

"There's no angry way to say BUBBLES!"

"Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air."

General

Name:
"Oh, your parents named you Moose? Well I have three first names."
Xiara Aliana Harper

Codename:
"Bright Retriever. Ha, no."
Onyx.

Nicknames:
"Nicknames, Woo!"
Xara, Xi, Riri, Ali

Name Meaning:
"I honestly have no idea."
Xiara | Another spelling of Sarah ; Meaning Princess.
Aliana | Noble, Gracious
Harper | Harp Player

Alias(es):
"You're not supposed to know these."
Marina Jones, Ava Smith, Ella Wilson

Twenty-two

Spoken Languages:
"I once got paid to take trips around the world and translate for tourists."
French, German, Latin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Hindi, Farsi, Arabic and Chinese.

Grade:
"We're learning new things every day. Doesn't that mean we're always students?"
Student,

"They snatched me up pretty quick."
Working at a high-tech developmental research company.

Affiliation:
"I never knew I had a choice."
Good, Hero.

Physical

Race:
"Don't you be gettin' all up in my bizzness' now."
Human, Powered.

Female

Height:
"Tall enough to see over people at the movies.. not tall enough to ride the rollercoaster of doom."
5'7"

Weight:
"I honestly don't know."
122 Lbs

Physical Age:
"Don't you dare say fifty, now. I'm not aged wine."
Late teens to early twenties.

Complexion:
"There you go again, comparing me to food."
Caramel

Hair Color:
"I dyed it white once. BIG mistake."
Brown

Eyes Color:
"Aren't those the same thing?"
Hazel-Green

Physical Strength:
"What, do you expect me to reply 'The Hulk?'"
Athletic, strong for an athletic female, but not stronger than most males. Obviously.

Non-Natural Abilities:
"Don't blame me. Blame my Jeans. No, just kidding, these are my favourite pair."

~Adoptive Muscle Memory:
She can copy any movement/action after seeing it performed, including acrobatics, martial arts, and many more. She can also learn any skill and master it within minutes of observing it.
Adoptive Muscle Memory

Sub-powers of Muscle Mimicry:

Excelled Reflexes-
Due to her muscle memory, Xara has increased reflexes and reactions, also aided by classes growing up.

Flawless Coordination-
As a result of her Muscle Memory, she has almost flawless coordination, which allows her to have incredible agility and flow.

Body language Analysis-
Xi has no idea how she got this, but it appears she underwent some form of special classes when in Britain. She can interrogate, talk to or even just watch a person, picking up on their subliminal bodily cues, which allows her to see if someone is lying or not. Of course, she could always just lie about whether they are lying.

Intuitive Aptitude-
Xi can learn many things very quickly and easily. She aced school in Lataria, and graduated at the top of her school. When she was younger, she would spend hours of her free time in the library - her personal and the public one. She learned many things, and has a habit of fiddling and randomly repeating tasks or things she's seen others do, sometimes not even knowing she is doing it until someone points it out.

Weaknesses:
She is only able to copy something that could be done by a normal human being, AKA, someone who has the strength/agility to perform the move. She cannot copy powers, or any other power-related areas. Strictly human.
If she sees a move done wrong, and doesn't concentrate on the /right/ move, she could end up doing the move wrong and potentially injuring herself.

~Life force/Energy Transferal and Manipulation:
Xara can siphon life force and energy from things around her that have or transfer energy in some way. Humans, animals, even cars. She can pull that energy from those things and transfer that energy into one or multiple beings to rapidly heal and even resurrect them from the near-brink of death.
Life-Force Transferal
Life-Force Manipulation
Energy Manipulation

Small sub-power:
She can sense, or in better terms, see energy sources. Kind of like thermal imaging goggles, but with energy. However, she can only see energy when she can see.

Weaknesses:
"You'll never take me alive! Just kidding. I'd rather be alive than dead. Take me alive. Take me alive!"

If she is not careful, siphoning energy from only (one) source or a source that may not have as much energy to give can cause that object or person to shut down, fall into a coma and possibly die.

The idea of this power is this:

Humans have more energy than animals, small plant life and small objects.
However, large trees, plants, cars and objects that have some source of power (Such as phones, electricity lines and power plants) have much more energy than the aforementioned things.

Some rules:

-If she drains a human, animal(s), plants or trees too much, the plant and animal life will most likely die or turn to dust. Humans, however, are harder to kill using this power, and it is often hard to drain them to the point of death, and will most likely just cause them to fall into a coma until they can regain the lost energy.

-Her power will have little effect on three or more humans, and electricity sources or power plants might experience a minor power outage, but not major.

-This power is experimental and dangerous, however, because if she siphons a major amount of energy, and doesn't transfer it into something or someone or another energy-holding object/source, the energy could overpower her and cause /her/ to fall unconscious or comatose.

-(This rule is only about her healing herself, not others.) If she is near a large amount of energy, and is wounded near the brink of death, she can automatically siphon energy from that source into herself. However, this will only give her the power to keep going, not the power to heal all of her wounds. This is a temporary fix, and only another energy-wielder or someone who can manipulate life force can rapidly heal her. Otherwise, it will spur a minor increase in tissue regeneration, but not major. (Minor cuts, wounds will heal. Gunshots, deep cuts or infections will start to heal, but her body will have to heal the normal way.)

- She can only siphon from sources twenty to twenty-five feet away, at the max. She also cannot siphon from sources that are not in her direct line of sight. (She can't pull energy through walls. Her sight doesn't have an effect on her powers, though, so if there is an energy source /in/ the room, but she is blindfolded or something, she can still pull from it.)

Personality

Intelligence Level:
"Well.. I don't want to boast or anything.."
Very intelligent

Positive Personality traits:
"What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being.."
Confident | Determined | Loyal | Brave | Strong | Quirky | Goofy

She loves to make jokes, laugh and play around, either in the lab or on her own. She has a [major] mild obsession with Netflix, Junk food, and anything cute.

Negative Personality traits:
"There's never a nice way to say that."
A bit Reckless at times | Protective - She can get very protective over someone she cares about. | Laugh attacks - She has the impossibly bad habit of laughing in extremely awkward or bad situations. | No going back - If she cared about someone strongly enough, she could do something to save or help them that could very well possibly throw her down a hole she couldn't climb back up. | Focus - She has some trouble focusing on something when there is either something big happening, something on her mind, or if someone is in danger. This can lead to her having trouble using her powers.

Known Illnesses or Conditions:
"I'm not perfect. That's what makes me human."
Anxiety disorder ; Panic attacks.

Emotional Condition:
"What do you mean, 'Not stable'?"
Strong, mostly stable. Can have a 'moment' when in conjunction with emotional and psychological stress.

General Outlook:
"I'm more of a, Glass-half-full, let's make chocolate milk kind of girl."
Optimistic, kind. She treats others with respect, even if they don't always deserve it.

Sexual Orientation:
"That depends."
Straight..ish.

Known Fears:
"I hate Halloween. All the kooks come out to play."
Clowns, Bees, Heights. She also has mild claustrophobia.

Appearance:
"Hmph."
509a789db1da56bbd43599932978e99b.jpg

687474703a2f2f34352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f66323136353865626335643262346337323935616661336165613262313863662f74756d626c725f6d7462393866674d777a317233707a68336f375f3430302e676966

tumblr_md3wwwECJh1rtmzkuo1_400.gif
tumblr_md3wwwECJh1rtmzkuo2_400.gif
tumblr_mxegak8jpw1sixyvpo2_250.gif

tumblr_mwut3n3d8V1slefwio1_500.gif
tumblr_mtutcizEFd1s31mako1_500.gif

large.png
large.jpg

dc23104b216ca7afd12e524d6209015c.jpg
shanina-shaik-victoria-s-secret-2012-1.jpg

24815078_040_e.jpg
24191462_030_e_jpg.jpg

ad1915b4029eb809653a0f4e148a16fb.png
68b9daa3d02f1dcc556b344f1161f6e1.png

Casual Wear:
"A Leather jacket. A girl always needs a leather jacket."
ef4790e03ec7960f9298306bf21238a2.jpg

9c95afe4d2a0c83b2343e35501accbbf.jpg

740full-shanina-shaik.jpg
77271c11b732e42f34950d1c321143d3.jpg

8e228481c2d07092b72b22394670c126.jpg

tumblr_myvc6bvHuS1rgs7t5o1_500.jpg
rfcomx-l-610x610-white+crop+tops-crop+tops-moon+necklace-pendant-summer-lace-sexy+pants.jpg

Costume:
"Thrift stores are my go-to for awesome clothes like these."
939324fdb1b5a175f9841a19e35591a9.jpg

093c6e9e376cada00a3d8d528f031ae5.jpg
fa6b0cc4607674725aee0d16362600d0.png

1797-Le-21eme-Adam-Katz-Sinding-Shanina-Shaik-SoHo-New-York-City-Street-Style-Blog_21E4368.jpg

Gloves;
0275f6dcd2c9d5871673c9fd310cb164.jpg

Boots;
a556581487c542aace6d2566a01e05fa.jpg
d6ca42c184d1fb7c201ad9a3546a6c03.jpg

Biographical Data and Family

Ethnicity:
"I get this a lot."
Latarian (A mix of British, French and Venezuelan.)

Father:
"Aren the Darin'."
Aren

Mother:
"Vena the Queen-a."
Vena

Brothers:
"My fam' right here."
She has two brothers, one whose name is Xavier, the other whose name is Alexander. Alexander was born and raised in Ireland, and Xavier was raised in Norway.

Relationship Status:
"Single as a- wait, someone already said that."
Single

Talents and Skills:
"I'm good at these things. Other things, not so much. Haha, jokes. I'm good at lots of things."

Swimming | Having grown up in a country surrounded by water, Xara is adept at swimming. She also enjoys spending time in and around the sea, and when she gets homesick she spends some time at a beach to help.

Combat | Xara is very combat-skilled. She can work with many weapons, including Swords, knives, throwing knives, guns and a bow. She prefers a longsword, but can use others as well.

Reflexes | Xara reflexes are very well-trained. She grew up with many instructors and tutors that taught her many different arts and one of her favourites were the classes that taught her how to be precise and quick.

Intelligent | Xara is a very smart girl, and has the mind of a leader, someone who steps up when others are in need.
Singing | Xara has a very good singing voice, however she does not sing much.

Cooking | One of her hobbies is Cooking! She enjoys making casseroles, soup and desserts. She is a novice baker, and an intermediate cook. She experiments with recipes a lot, and doesn't

Bilingual | She is fluent in several languages, and continues to learn more every day. Due to her muscle memory, it takes less time to pick up on something, or learn a new skill.

"I like these things and puppies. You can never go wrong with puppies."

Books | Xara has always been a huge fan of reading! Whether it's romance to drama to medical textbooks, she will read them all. She's constantly reading, constantly craving more information, and more things for her to learn.

Animals | Xi has always had a strong connection with animals. She loves to sit outside at night and listen to the crickets chirp and the frogs sing. It's something that relaxes her when nothing else does.

Food | Lataria is, more or less, a healthy society. However tasty, candy, junk food and things that are not generally good for people are not allowed there. So when Xara left Lataria, and she entered her first McDonalds, imagine her surprise.. and her mouth watering. She is constantly trying to find new and tasty treats for her sweet tooth. Give her this or a book, and she just might kiss you.

Horror movies, however she very much dislikes clowns. | Her dog, Rose. | Being a little bit reckless. | Flirting | Goofing off | Y'know, normal early-twenties stuff, like quantum mechanics and black holes and the works.

Bio:
"I'm a bit of an oddball.. But I'm a cool oddball."

Xara has always had a photographic memory. From the day she was born, she could remember things like no time had passed, in amazing accuracy. She was always interested in school, it was something that spurred her to get up every morning at five AM to get on her bike and ride a half-mile to school every morning. Rain or shine, she loved that routine as much as she loved learning. She was always on top of the class. She would spend hours with her nose crammed in books after school, and even before. It was almost like she was obsessed with knowledge, and as she read one book, she'd grab and read another. The more she put into practice these skills, the easier it became to repeat them and repeat them quicker. As she aged.. it just became a part of life that was normal to her. Little did she know, it was not as normal as she thought.

Xara had a pretty awesome life growing up. She was a Princess, the daughter of Vena and Aren Harper, the royalty of this small, but flourishing country. Unlike most other democracies or republics, this island world was in an equal state. The Royalty, however important, lived in the same town, went to the same grocery store, and lived in the same houses. It was a type of island where everyone was happy, and that most everyone could all have equal chances to get what they would like. Whether it be Family life, a job, or happiness, this island was a chance for many to be able to live freely. Criminals were dealt with humanely and violence was not a word that Lataria had in its' dictionary. However, living there was a privilege, because there was something special about this island. Three-quarters of the island was inhabited by Powered people.

Many governments, if they knew about this island, would either try and blast it off the map or try and contain everyone inside. That is exactly why that Lataria had a treaty with the British Government in the 1700's, that would protect -- and keep secret -- the true people of Lataria. In return, the people of Lataria would help them to flourish just like they had, too.

You may be wondering how Xara got her powers. Well, it's quite simple really. She was born that way. Vena's grandfather was a man of many talents. He was a King. But one of the reasons he was so good at his job of keeping his people safe, was that he could understand and help people through problems easier than most professionals. He was a natural speaker, a strong leader and a proud but humble man. He also had the gift of Mimicry, however he never used it in a bad or evil way.

Aren's family was quite similar, as well. His family had the gift of Life Force Manipulation. Not everyone got it, of course, as it was quite rare. Only five people of the fifty he later traced back had the power, and if they did, it was never the same exact application of it. Not even he had it. So imagine his surprise when Aren and Vena found out that their daughter could bring people back to life?
Of course, it was sporadic at first. She would be accidentally draining everything around her at certain times, and once, it got to the point where a fellow classmate passed out. She was scared, so her parents helped her to figure out how to use it, and to control herself so she didn't hurt anyone.

She was enrolled in a special class for special individuals with powers, and it was something she really enjoyed. They practiced breathing and keeping yourself calm, along with how to control your anger, or panic, in scary or adrenaline-pumping situations.
It was, although, an even bigger twist when she started doing things she hadn't learned how to do. When she was six, she turned the TV onto a Spanish drama, and two days later she was speaking the language. Not just words here and there, full on sentences and whole conversations.

Her parents didn't know what was going on, so they started giving her little tests. One day, they sat her down and showed her a two-minute video on how to take apart an engine. Then they brought her out to a beaten-down car and asked her to take it apart. After watching the video one more time, she was successfully able to take apart and put back together the engine.
They didn't know how she had done it, but they knew she definitely had a special little girl. So they hired a private tutor to teach her above grade level between school. She was so far advanced by the ending of the semester that she started reading the books reserved for older children. By the age of Fourteen, she had graduated high school and was on her way to college.
Before she left for college, she would climb up to the clearing on the roof of a building that overlooked the Police Academy. She would watch them fight and train, and she became curious. After a little less than a month of watching them, she asked her parents to learn how to fight. Since this was a peaceful country, they immediately said no. But after weeks of begging, they finally gave up and let her have an instructor that taught her how to use weapons and fight, which really didn't take all that long because of her quick ability to learn.

While in college, working on Nano-technology and Robotics, she created a sword-like weapon that could absorb and trap energy inside the blade, creating a sort of energy sword. However, the only way to transfer energy to the sword is to use her powers.

To save time and boredom, Xara took several majors in College, and graduated with flying colors.

She currently has a PHD in these categories:
"I mostly keep this to myself. One is great, but three? People get a bit weird when I tell them that."

Applied Physics / Robotics

Engineering - Particularly Nanotechnology, but she dabbled in Quantum Physics for about six months before she moved onto something else.

Math Biology / Bio-Mathematics

Before leaving college, she was thinking about continuing and pursuing Advanced Physics or Astrophysics, but decided to leave when she heard from an old friend that SHIELD was recruiting.

• » She is currently working on a Neuroscience/Neuropharmacology and Chemical Engineering degree at the moment.

Items:
"The things I never leave home without."

"This thing is hard to explain. It's best not to ask about it."
A white pen-like tool that she keeps with her all the time.

"It kinda' looks like a Light Sabre. It's not. This one can cut through metal. I'm pretty sure light sabers can't do that."

A handle that has a retractable blade that folds out into an energy sword, that can only be opened using a bio-mechanical lock that she designed herself.
krypton-03R1-300x225.jpg

Her wallet, phone, a small button-like device and a mini lockpick set.
Several bobby pins and a few hair ties.

d2edf04399811af1d5357adf281d98f4.jpg

Reverse-peephole viewer.

Other:

"Some light reading.."
Lataria is an island off the coast of Great Britain, near Ireland. There is a King, a Queen, and their children are the heirs to the throne. Technically, Xi is next in line since both of her brothers are in other continents, but she is yet to accept the throne.
Lataria is a very peaceful country and is not on many maps, mostly only on ones that date back to the 1800's. The country is a secret safe haven for people of all kinds that need refuge. It is a country that does not have an extradition treaty, however the country's own police and law enforcement keep the country safe for all its' inhabitants.
Little is known about the country to the outside world, but inside the country it is bustling with all sorts of life. Many of the residents inside the country have some sort of powers, and are perfectly happy living there. There is a training, an adaption and control center that helps powered residents train and control their powers, as well as many other activities that are encouraged for anyone to take. The country revolves around peace, and one third of the country is all jungle and full of life, to preserve natural resources and animal life.

Xara has a mix of an English and Irish accent, (Although she can mimick others' accents almost perfectly!), and most of the residents in Lataria have some sort of accent. It is rare to have Americans in Lataria, as the British government has kept Lataria a secret from the rest of the world.

Lataria is advanced in technology and education, as many of the students there undergo many different classes in a short time span. Many students from Lataria who eventually leave Lataria get into very good and prestigious schools or end up in good jobs.

Pets:
Rose, her French Bulldog.
tumblr_nk9xd1l9H31tj0t4lo1_500.jpg

2E2FEBF400000578-0-_With_Boo_Shanina_Shaik_who_is_usually_glammed_up_to_the_nines_f-m-29_1446852976775.jpg

@CookieMonster Accepted!

@LoveandHate91 Ummm... I would say to add more weakness, more personality traits... this character is just a little too minimalistic for my liking.

Appearance:
kristinalarkina_1339347623_18.jpg

yH52-oN-gWY.jpg
x_856bf61c.jpg
rJbAbPfDQ_g.jpg
z_a996356b.jpg
z_eb3ff333.jpg
z_7d28a502.jpg
P7qyvN43TsA.jpg
iIJhTjQCkKU.jpg
UjxoIbZTeFc.jpg
kkrxf9-txEQ.jpg
PwFOik_Ab70.jpg
ld8cEv8y8s4.jpg
puVYt5RQWiE.jpg

Name:
Aeryn Olivia (Liva)
Officer Liva

Nicknames:
Ryn, Liv, Livvie, Oli (Ollie), Arina, Ri, Nia, Ni
Only a select few can call her by these nicknames. To the peacekeepers and people she doesn't trust, it's Officer Liva or Liva.

Race:
Sebacean-Human hybrid

Canon:
Farscape, OC.

Soldier

Affiliation:
Chaotic Neutral

17 (Unlike Humans, Sebaceans age slower. A Sebacean female who was 17 would be around 19-20 in human years.)

Sexuality:
Demisexual/Pansexual
She's a serial flirt. She'll flirt with girls or boys, but deep down she's a hopeless romantic.

Strengths:
Increased eyesight, strength and tolerance for biological immunity, Does not get sick as much as humans, Increased longevity (At least twice as long as humans on earth.)

Sebacean senses are sharper than human's, but being a Hybrid Aeryn is a bit of both.

Talents and Skills:
- She is adept at sword-fighting, using a variety of different guns, and sniping.

- She is very intelligent, often being able to come up with solutions or backdoors to problems that others would never think of, inheriting this from her father.

- Stealth; She can easily get into places that others cannot, and is very flexible. She momentarily was on a team tasked to steal certain things/technology and bring them back to base. Almost all of the missions were successful.

- Lock picking. Whether it be multidimensional locks with bio-locks and retinal scanners, or a simple earth door, she is adept at technology and lock picking.

- Hacking; Her Peacekeeper training covered a lot of information in this topic, which she aced. Most of all her teachers or instructors loved her, and by the end of her training she was a Star pupil. She often would play two parts in missions: Disabling security monitors, hacking into databases and doing quite a lot more otherwise 'illegal' things. If it wasn't sanctioned by the Peacekeepers, she would probably be in jail by now.

- Combat; She is incredibly adept in combat, possessing a large amount of information on how to do irreparable harm, kill or make comatose to many different alien races.

- Engineering; Despite her instructors and many other people discouraging her, she pursued classes in Engineering and Piloting. She found that she could do both very well, and often makes adjustments to her weapons to suit the mission.

Weaknesses:
A biological drawback is their inability to deal with extreme heat (due to their genetic loss of the gland required to regulate heat) overheating leads to a state known as the heat delirium, a brain fever that leads to a permanent coma-state referred to as the living death. Until the onset of the final stage the condition may be halted or even reversed, by sufficiently lowering the sufferer's core temperature.

Aeryn, however, being a mix of sebacecan and Human, went through a series of surgeries to give her this organ that regulates heat. (This happened when she was off-world on a mission and underwent an intense medical breakdown. The doctor there harvested some of her Human DNA and created a biological 'blueprint', if you will, of the organ that humans have, needed to regulate heat. Coincidentally, this was the same doctor that John Crichton went to, to remove the growth on his brain. The doctor, while he was unconscious, did his own harvesting and took full scans of his body along with harvesting some DNA cells to replicate in his own studies, in the event that humans ever ventured to his little part of the galaxy. Fortunately for Aeryn, (The second!), this doctor could give her exactly what she needed.

While humans cannot stand as much cold as Sebaceans can, alternatively, humans can withstand much more heat than Sebaceans.

Biography:
To understand Aeryn Olivia's history, you must first understand her mother's.

After becoming the love and partner of John Crichton, Aeryn was taken by the Scarrans, a race of creatures that desired and believed they were above all others. After kidnapping Aeryn, they discovered she was pregnant, with John Crichton's child. While Aeryn was there, they secretly harvested an egg that was fertilized, and started growing it after Aeryn was rescued. They implanted this egg into another Sebacean and she carried it to term, then bore the child. Having getting to know Aeryn before she was rescued, she named the baby girl Aeryn Olivia, after Aeryn, and John's sister. (However the part about John's sister she was not aware of.) This was what Aeryn was going to name her baby if it was a girl.

The Scarrans kept the child in hopes that she would give them the key to the universe, until Aeryn was about three, and a Peacekeeper raid on the Scarran base turned up this young, seemingly Peacekeeper child. They took the child, and raised her as their own.

Ever since Aeryn was young, she was obviously different from other children. She had a more rebellious side, that no amount of strict teachers or caretakers could or would fix. She received many disciplines, but continued to act out. She became good at manipulating, lying, and being able to tell when others were lying. At the age of twelve, she was no longer considered the rebellious child, but rather the 'good child', having turned her attitude around. But she was the same as she had ever been, she just had gotten better at hiding it.

At age Thirteen, she was given her first test, one of many she would take before being enrolled as a Soldier. Throughout her training, she often showed impressive skills in thinking, and being able to use a variety of weapons. Most of her classmates hated her, but because of her excelled status. She rose through the ranks and was deployed at Fifteen as a Mercenary, a secret division of the Peacekeepers that was most valued for their stealth tactics, tactical awareness and quick kills. They could get in and out without anyone noticing them even being there.

Being an incredibly smart, quick and stealthy young officer, she would eventually lead the Merc team, later becoming well-known for her marksmanship and quick-thinking.

Personality:
Stubborn | Protective | Reckless | Manipulator | Determined | Fierce | Feisty | Anger issues | Dangerous | A trained killer | Flirtatious | Rebellious | Wild Child | Tempestuous | Passionate | Temptress

Aeryn is extremely loyal to people she knows and trusts. People that have wronged her rarely get a second chance, and if she's angry at you, it would be wise to at least be about a square mile away from her, unless you want to wake up one day without your mivonks. She's feisty, dangerous, but can be the most caring person you've ever met if you let her. She doesn't use her powers nearly at all, because in the Peacekeepers, if she did, she would have been perceived a threat and executed. She has a somewhat good handle on her powers, but if her anger flares up her powers sometimes get out of hand. One time, she accidentally poisoned her boyfriend when she learned he was cheating on her by changing the molecular compound of his food.
She's also a hopeless romantic, and even though the peacekeepers have their own rules about relationships, she never listened to them, anyways, just got better at hiding it.

She enjoys her own time and has an affinity for crafting things, and also singing, but she doesn't do that often because it wasn't allowed by the Peacekeepers. She likes learning new languages as one of her pastimes, and she currently knows twelve different alien languages. Some including Scarran, Sebacean (Obviously), Luxon, Delvian and more.

Dislikes:
Food cubes, small ships, jails, being trapped.

Others:
She has an English accent, and can speak the English language.

Items:
1Pcs-Blue-Universe-Earth-Pendant-Necklace-Lunar-Nebula-Galaxy-Necklace-Pendant-Space-Pendant-Glass-Dome-Art.jpg

A locket with a picture of Earth, the name Earth, and the name Aeryn and John engraved in English script on the back.

Her pulse pistol, which she named Enna.
il_fullxfull.560729346_ap8r.jpg

A pulse Rifle, which she carries via a strap on her at all times.
0c75e395e46b6ab7231f9b806eebf6e7-d5kl951.jpg

Aeryn rigged her Pulse Rifle (Vena) and her Pulse Pistol (Enna) to fire at an intensity that burns hotter than a fire, something so dangerous that it can penetrate Scarran skin, melt through bone, and create third degree burns that are so hot it continues to burn the skin, muscle and bone around it until it cools off. (Which might not happen until something like ice, water or liquid nitrogen cools it down.)

A Moon Ring
il_570xN.662322462_b10c.jpg
il_570xN.798043889_rowr.jpg

Her outfit for combat-related things:
430e36d8f3398134555b856db86b674e.jpg

tumblr_nuvpq4ulW01rkgff0o1_1280.jpg

duel_aeolian_vs__lenia__by_wlop-d9w934c.jpg

lenia_design_by_wlop-d8nu588.jpg

tumblr_o6rjueBh891rkgff0o1_400.jpg

Face:
be48e454f9e85f11b559d4bea1fe59d9.png

Powers:

~ Color Manipulation ~

Explained:
Aeryn can create a variety of different colors, either making the colors stand out in 3-D, or rendering them 2-D (Like on a canvas) She can either create these colors in her mind, or use her finger to 'draw' them out.
These colors can look to be holograms, or look to be full-figured, as if it's an actual person talking. They can also pan out to look like illusions, a room taking on a completely different look in a moments' time.
3dcad6c6b7b61b217c10d15df7cd9eb6.jpg
ecae0755bb873a9a0b8b8d3836df4393.jpg
Abstract-Colorful-Smoke-art-dancer-girl-on-blue-background.jpg
bddb4f5c61641591bdaa0fb78c986f11.jpg
7f77198cd857e012390c124302ae642a.jpg
smoke-art-peace.jpg
f25ff8848b86e8e16b06d6b4e2aa71a9.jpg
4e4132e75ed2cea0657c25432dca2244.jpg
smoke_art___horse_by_ema_nymton.jpg
smoke-horse-sherry-fain.jpg
c83d01eb63563ace2cf67f63aabec0b4.png
4bfddc848322037bb4bc3b6bf47e0dbe.png
88578d8af9f0033b0cba7f6d850a58c4.jpg
coloured,hand,smoke,color,creative,art-2503f98c7ee52996e3066f54427787e4_h.jpg
abc1c1c2f07327d45da17b8e4a13ebd2.jpg
cbce4db6895ad4e9a532726caaf79a73.jpg
aa91b7085dcd444e9625d7a93ae4777c.jpg
1be27595861f16bc031813a76e517b53.jpg
tumblr_nz68m42pgF1qhofrso1_500.gif

6b2e81d9a22a0e97c46faa8230c33d4c.gif
f43d797461ae88e5b82d4fc4b89805f8.gif

c348e6d274069f7344aa802a8080648e.gif
kenzipower.png
latest
e591b4_1c88fbc047164b779097e59292a6ffdf.gif

~ Regnerative Healing ~

Explained:
Along with healing herself, she's able to direct her healing power onto someone, and repair damage in their body, although if she heals more than two people in a day her body will shut down until it heals.

She can heal herself rapidly, but it's pretty much not an option for her. She cannot control it, and it's more of a curse than a blessing. She found out about this power after trying to kill herself via her anti-scarran pulse rifle. Obviously, it didn't work.

~ Leptokinesis ~

Explained:
She can change the molecular structure of something, either rendering normal food poisonous, changing someone/something's color, changing the shape of someone's face, or manipulating molecular structure of someone so they can pass through objects/walls (Although this REALLY hurts, and it can become dangerous if a person stays in this form longer than twelve hours, because their organs/tissues will start to die/shut down.
Speeding up the molecules in objects or people to successfully heat, melt, or reduce objects to dust or with enough force cause the object to explode, or replicating objects, things or people. (Although the replicated person won't live more than a year, much less six months.)

Jeff Flamate
(or, SUBJECT-034_CODENAME_EARTHSORCERY)
spain-full-497877.jpg
earth+elemental.png
Nickname: SUB-034, Jeff, Sorceress.
Appearance: Jeff stands at 6'7 feet (although, he can change his body properties at will, since he is a being out of pure energy). His eyes can manually change color from light green, to dark green and black. Boy usually wears casual clothings of both genders(except skirts; ignore the image), and light silver necklace with mashup of four minerals he likes: Malachite, Bloodstone, Chrysocolla and Fluorite. His skin can also change it's color, and even it's genetic structure (Jeff usually loves to turn his skin into Malachite, or Lead Crystal).
Grade: None, but is being transferred.
Personality: Jeff is empty. Well, that's how he seems from outside. He doesn't love to talk with strangers, nor he does with semi-known people. He only decides to talk only to friends, or close friends. With his friends, Jeff can be sarcastic and somewhere artistic. He is interested in friendship, but due to his complexes, he decided to not.
Weakness:
-Instability of his energy(Occurs due to his emotions)
-Physically weak
-Complexes about being artificially created
-Social un-acceptance
-Physical properties - can be hit when in "normal" state. Body can't become amalgamate(pass through physical matter) in "normal" state.

Species: Artificially created energetic being(Connected to earth element)
Un-natural powers: Geokinesis: Ability to manipulate solid earth, shape it and create various structures/weapons out of it. This ability has various sub-powers:
Mineral Manipulation: Jeff is able to manipulate various minerals, crystals, gemstones, artificial and non-artificial metals, and much more. This ability is currently Jeff's favorite, so he uses it often. Prodigy level of this power can possibly conjure any earth mineral into any mineral of desire, by affecting crystal structure.
Mineral Physiology: Ability to embody matter state of any mineral of desire. The example is seen at his favorite Malachite form (See image). As you can see, Jeff can control quantity of limbs, and form of body of creature that he transforms into. This ability requires great level of concentration and mineralogy studies, so Jeff currently has three forms: Malachite(See image), Bloodstone(Instead of legs, independently moving mineral pieces, which hold the being from falling. Giant rectangle bloodstone instead of head) and Tiger Eye(Three pairs of legs. Head changes into spiky sphere, with cat-like pupil on center of it). Additionally, Jeff can independently transform any of his limbs into mineral of desire.
Biokinesis: Jeff is able to manipulate plant life, or any life itself, using his energetic connection to earth element. At the time being, due to low level of this ability, Jeff is limited to manipulating already existing plant life, or life. After further training, ability can move on to creating plant life. Highest level of this ability is to create and manipulate life beings themselves.
Animal Connection: Due to connection with Earth element(which is connected to Nature), Jeff has increased level of animal communication. After further training, Jeff can unlock Bestial Telepathy. Prodigy level of this power is Bestial Mind-Control and Bestial Empowerment.
Energetic Aura: Due to energetic nature of Jeff's being, he can turn himself into pure energy, phasing through matter, and taking form of connected element. This ability is locked, due to instability of Jeff's energy. There is also one possible sub-power for this:
Energetic Physiology: Ability to purely transform body into energy, without any outside differences. Through this ability, Jeff can possibly bend his body in any ways he wants, since he doesn't have any organically constructs. This ability is locked, and can be unlocked via Energetic Aura.
Natural powers:
-Jeff is expert at biology, and several con-sciences.
-Jeff can speak freely 4 languages of desire(Not including natural English), which he can change through Dr.Flamate.

History: Dr.Flamate - Well known scientist, expert at Biology, Chemistry and thousands of various con-sciences - was at the stage of creating omni-life being, purely made out of energy. But, due to low level of studies in area of creating artificial life forms, project failed, and Dr.Flamate created extremely powerful energy object, connected to earth. Since Dr.Flamate was highly caring about any life being, he conjured energy into energetic being, accidentally trapping it in humanoid form.
Life for Jeff was problematic: at first, he was so unstable, that could possibly fall back into non-being. But Dr.Flamate froze all his other projects, and started to take care over his "son".
After lowering Jeff on stable level, Doctor let him walk out of his tubes. He cared for Jeff as any parent would, hiding energetic truth from Jeff. But, after several years, Doctor finally told Jeff about it. Since Jeff and Doctor relationships were much more advanced than any normal parent and teenager relationships, Jeff took it happily, thanking father for the truth.
Finally, Doctor understood that he doesn't have any studies in superpower sphere, so he decided to assign Jeff into Starlight Academy, as special occasion.

Family: Dr.Flamate - Artificial Father/Treats him like real father - Alive
Extra: Theme Song: Spider Dance - Music Box - Undertale

@RecentlyInsaneRussian Accepted. (Though I would prefer some more physical kill weakeness, can he be shot, set on fire, etc.? Also I am going to message you in a bit to ask something.)

@RecentlyInsaneRussian Accepted. (Though I would prefer some more physical kill weakeness, can he be shot, set on fire, etc.? Also I am going to message you in a bit to ask something.)
Although Jeff is a pure energetic being, he has physical properties, which means that he can be disrupted by shoots, and his body is not amalgamate(can not pass through physical matter).

• Thank You
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
4828381057624976ec372088341d0b37.jpg
Name: Tamara Rae Holstead
Height: 5'4"
Race: Inhuman
Hair: Black, streaked with blue (dyed).
Eyes: Hazel
High Concept: Inhuman Undercover Cop
Trouble: Curiosity Killed the Cat, Satisfaction Brought Her Back
Aspect: Expanded Vision (T-Ray Vision)
Aspect: Accelerated and Enhanced Senses
Aspect: T-Ray Blast

Power Grid:
Intelligence: 4 (Gifted)
Strength: 3 (Peak Human)
Speed: 3 (Subsonic Superhuman)
Durability: 3 (Enhanced)
Energy Projection: 4 (Medium range, medium duration, single energy type)
Fighting Ability: 4 (Experienced fighter)
Bio: Her powers of seeing through nearly anything, accelerated senses (enough to sense motion due to air pressure changes, see bullets flying through the air and to hear things too distant or faint for normal humans to hear), her peak human level physicality, and her rarely used power, the T-Ray blast, which is essentially an invisible laser, has made her a valuable field operative. Her hobbies include gaming (both computer and tabletop), anime, manga, and superhero movies.

Skillset: Tamara has gone through standard Police Training, and can use pistols and rifles with proficiency, and is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant. She's also learned to be especially observant, and has honed her memory so that she can use her enhanced senses to memorize pages of information after simply glancing at them briefly, though this "cramming" is temporary, and used to gather intel. She also applies her enhanced senses to be a very good reader of body language and is trying to learn to become "living lie detector" but right now hasn't honed that skill. She's also quite a trivia sponge.

Personality: Innately and insatiably curious, with a great attitude. She handles nearly all awkward situations with humor, and is very slow to anger, but once she does, her wrath is exceptionally wicked. She's got a bit of xenophilia as well. The stranger it is, the more she likes it and finds it fascinating. Bullying and teasing of others, however (not herself, she just doesn't care enough about what bully says to her to get riled), are a quick path to raising her ire.
Any of this can be modified to fit, that's an easy fix. I used the Marvel Power Grid to rank her stats to give people an idea where she falls.