Shorius. Hallway outside of room 3

The Titan lowered his spear slightly, looking just slightly more relaxed.

" It's like this, I didn't want to be over run while the two of us were exposed in this hallway. Especially after watching you with the rug. So, apologies, please proceed past us. It seems clear that I will be too cautious for you to be in front of you."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91

Eros really hated bookcases and he hated it when he was the one who found goddamn secret passageways. Why the fuck was there even a secret passageway in this room and how the heck did the Whore of Babylon know that it was in this room? Something wasn't sitting well with the god and he looked over at Shorius who was trying to help him. Well, at least he was showing some form of concern for him. He took the man's hand and used it to help get himself up. He wasn't sure why, but he felt that wherever this passage led wasn't going to be sunshine and rainbows.

" Well, yeah, I am fine."

Eros wasn't sure why the man was being protective of him. It wasn't even that he was hard to kill. He was pretty golden, but he knew that it might be pointless to argue with what had happened to him though.

Eros groaned when the other man drew his blade and he wanted to scold both of the men. Now was not the time to have some infighting.

He bit his lower lip and waited to see what the men were going to do to each other, before he intervened with anything that was going to happen.

Eros was thankful that Shorius had been the one to lower his spear since he had started it.

If Tossen listened to what Shorius said, the trio would find they had a slight problem with proceeding. The passageway had no lighting to be seen. If they choose to proceed, they would either need to find a light source or take their chances in the darkness. The choice was theirs.

@Gands @LoveandHate91

Adam wasn't even going to question what the doctor was even doing with his not-pen. It was easier to wait for him to talk.

" That will come especially in handy if the co-worker is indeed what I think he is. Holy swords hurt demons a whole lot.

Adam was happy that the doctor was relaxed. It could be worrisome if he wasn't/

" Sure, I imagine that we can proceed. There isn't anything that could possibly hold us-"

Before Adam could finish his sentence, a knife flew through the air and landed on Jason Todd's shoulder plate, penetrating the armor.

Before anyone could have the chance to react or move to help him, a piece of the ceiling fell onto where he and Chel were standing.

A sickening noise could be heard. It was safe to say that those two may have died. If anyone bothered to move the ceiling.. to make matters even more confusing, the bodies were gone.

" Well, that was certainly something. I fear if we don't hurry, more incidents like that may happen. We better hurry to the school to avoid more incidents like that. I am sure Campbell could handle the rest."

@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Matthew sighed and shrugged. He guessed they were going left.

He had really hoped that the sign would be enough to convince the goddess something was fishy.

When the four of them arrived in the potion labs, they would encounter another man. Thankfully, Matthew knew this man. " Blake, how goes it? You wouldn't happen to have the new key-" Blake would look over at Matthew.

" I do, but I need someone to test my new potions on....I will hand it to you if one of you try them. It is meant to help with allergic reactions. If one or two of you can step forward-"

Matthew and Alec took a step back. Poor Belldandy and Dorothy.

@Kingof192

Misfortune watched what the woman was doing and looked at his magic ball. He wasn't a stupid supervillain. You didn't get the title of god of magic and misfortune by making stupid mistakes like that. He looked around and debated his next move.

" It's always the hard way with supervillains," Ryan muttered.

Orion summoned a small ball of ice to use to attack anyone who tried to attack him. He wasn't going to be the one to make the first strike. He waited for the god of magic and misfortune to make his first move. it was worrying when the man didn't make his move. What sort of game were they playing with him? Orion was lost.

Misfortune took a moment to take in his surroundings and then smirked. He did have one trick up his sleeve, but he would save it for latter. It was more of a last ditch effort than anything else that was going to happen

Misfortune looked at her and gave her a look and walked over to her to whisper a secret in her ear. It was a simple request. " We're going to be throwing this battle and making them think they won. This isn't the true way we are going to poison the water. We're playing the long haul at the end of the day. " He threw his magic ball and missed horribly.

@LoveandHate91 @york

" Chase Hunter, old friend and ally. He is keeping everyone occupied. As I like to refer to this period, this is before. This is the illusion we are going to give them of victory, before we turn the tables." Lucien sipped his own wine.

@LoveandHate91

"Hmmm" Belldandy sounded, surprised by movement backwards.

She commented as she looked from Alec to Matthew and back again. "I am sure Mr Blake-san would not have been left alone to do his experiments in such an important business as this one if he was not safe and responsible. "

Belldandy gave Blake a bow and a smile.

young_belldandy_by_speedfreek20.jpg

"Mr Blake-san, I am Belldandy: goddess first class, second category, unlimited license. I would be very happy to help you with your experiments any time at all. Just as I have often helped my sister, who is often an alchemist. However, I must tell you that I am a goddess from another world and that my physiology sometimes produces atypical results compared to humans."

Reactions: Gands
The Doctor Hotel lobby

The Doctor was listening to Adam when the knife flew by and part of the Hotel Lobby collapsed. He quickly determined with his screwdriver that there were no bodies under the collapse.

" Adam, two things. first, I might suggest that this hotel lobby isn't safe for the injured you have in here. Second, once we have the injured out, you and I had better hurry before there are more injuries.

Are there sufficient people here to take care of moving the injured ?

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Umm, Mr Principal, sir..."
Keiichi1a.jpg

Keiichi Morisato had just entered the lobby hoping to find the hotel running like it usually run, and fearing that the whole thing had blown up. Finding neither, but something more like a violent incident, he was confused and shocked. Even more so when he spotted the wounded magic being on the ground.

"Holy Belle?! Belldandy?!"

Not waiting for an answer, he rushed over to get a closer look at David.

"Ah-aha" he said, pressing his hand into the back of his head with a nervous smile which was then even more nervously retracted.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I...um..what happened? Have you seen Belldandy?"

Kill stroke points his blade at Shorius. "You go first I don't really trust you to have my back and I'd rather not watch you over my shoulder."
@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192

Lily looks at Misfortune and whispered. "I'll somewhat try so that way they don't know were letting them win." After she said that her spell went off firing blades at the hero's.

"Are any hero's going to come here or are we going to enter the fights out there?" Crimson asked.

Shorius outside room 3 in a secret hallway

Shorius turns to Eros.

" Well Grand Uncle, do you know this fellow, is he trustworthy in your esteemed opinion ?"

At no point does Shorius take his eye off Tosen. His Spear is still pointed down though.

" I will repeat one thing sir ( to Tosen ) My only real disagreement so far is your apparent desire to knock me out of the way when we first came in here to get to the carpet. When my great Uncle fell into this passage, I needed to protect him. I thought if you were going to try and run me over again, someone might get hurt. So I used my spear to block the passage. At no point was there ever any thought of wanting to hurt or kill you. However, now, with your desire to order me about at sword point, that is a more pointed disagreement. "

" Your actions make it hard for me to trust you as well. My Great Uncle and I will travel together in this case. With you behind us, How can I trust you won't try to kill him ? "

@LoveandHate91 @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon

Eros really hated bookcases and he hated it when he was the one who found goddamn secret passageways. Why the fuck was there even a secret passageway in this room and how the heck did the Whore of Babylon know that it was in this room? Something wasn't sitting well with the god and he looked over at Shorius who was trying to help him. Well, at least he was showing some form of concern for him. He took the man's hand and used it to help get himself up. He wasn't sure why, but he felt that wherever this passage led wasn't going to be sunshine and rainbows.

" Well, yeah, I am fine."

Eros wasn't sure why the man was being protective of him. It wasn't even that he was hard to kill. He was pretty golden, but he knew that it might be pointless to argue with what had happened to him though.

Eros groaned when the other man drew his blade and he wanted to scold both of the men. Now was not the time to have some infighting.

He bit his lower lip and waited to see what the men were going to do to each other, before he intervened with anything that was going to happen.

Eros was thankful that Shorius had been the one to lower his spear since he had started it.

If Tossen listened to what Shorius said, the trio would find they had a slight problem with proceeding. The passageway had no lighting to be seen. If they choose to proceed, they would either need to find a light source or take their chances in the darkness. The choice was theirs.

@Gands @LoveandHate91

Adam wasn't even going to question what the doctor was even doing with his not-pen. It was easier to wait for him to talk.

" That will come especially in handy if the co-worker is indeed what I think he is. Holy swords hurt demons a whole lot.

Adam was happy that the doctor was relaxed. It could be worrisome if he wasn't/

" Sure, I imagine that we can proceed. There isn't anything that could possibly hold us-"

Before Adam could finish his sentence, a knife flew through the air and landed on Jason Todd's shoulder plate, penetrating the armor.

Before anyone could have the chance to react or move to help him, a piece of the ceiling fell onto where he and Chel were standing.

A sickening noise could be heard. It was safe to say that those two may have died. If anyone bothered to move the ceiling.. to make matters even more confusing, the bodies were gone.

" Well, that was certainly something. I fear if we don't hurry, more incidents like that may happen. We better hurry to the school to avoid more incidents like that. I am sure Campbell could handle the rest."

@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Matthew sighed and shrugged. He guessed they were going left.

He had really hoped that the sign would be enough to convince the goddess something was fishy.

When the four of them arrived in the potion labs, they would encounter another man. Thankfully, Matthew knew this man. " Blake, how goes it? You wouldn't happen to have the new key-" Blake would look over at Matthew.

" I do, but I need someone to test my new potions on....I will hand it to you if one of you try them. It is meant to help with allergic reactions. If one or two of you can step forward-"

Matthew and Alec took a step back. Poor Belldandy and Dorothy.

@Kingof192

Misfortune watched what the woman was doing and looked at his magic ball. He wasn't a stupid supervillain. You didn't get the title of god of magic and misfortune by making stupid mistakes like that. He looked around and debated his next move.

" It's always the hard way with supervillains," Ryan muttered.

Orion summoned a small ball of ice to use to attack anyone who tried to attack him. He wasn't going to be the one to make the first strike. He waited for the god of magic and misfortune to make his first move. it was worrying when the man didn't make his move. What sort of game were they playing with him? Orion was lost.

Misfortune took a moment to take in his surroundings and then smirked. He did have one trick up his sleeve, but he would save it for latter. It was more of a last ditch effort than anything else that was going to happen

Misfortune looked at her and gave her a look and walked over to her to whisper a secret in her ear. It was a simple request. " We're going to be throwing this battle and making them think they won. This isn't the true way we are going to poison the water. We're playing the long haul at the end of the day. " He threw his magic ball and missed horribly.

@LoveandHate91 @york

" Chase Hunter, old friend and ally. He is keeping everyone occupied. As I like to refer to this period, this is before. This is the illusion we are going to give them of victory, before we turn the tables." Lucien sipped his own wine.

@LoveandHate91

Lane winced. He was not walking away from that. She said a quick prayer for the departed, then refocused. Fifteen freaking minutes in the city and... never mind. That wasn't being productive.

"Lead the way." She told Lincoln blithely, gesturing ahead. "If you let me lead, I'm going to take us in circles. We might even end up as shark bait."

She shuddered. An odd turn of phrase, probably best not to ask her about it. Some things were better left unknown.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Shorius (Mike)

Shorius didn't say anything further. He got out his cell phone and activated the flashlight function, handing it to Eros.

"You go first Great Uncle".

As the proceeded, if Tozen decided to follow, Shorius would keep a respectable distance between himself and Eros, and enforced with the spear, a reasonable distance behind him.

Talking behind himself to Tozen...

" If you decide to come along, be careful, it's dark "

Marina Herring

Marina didn't even need to move from her spot as Misfortune's attack missed her by a wide margin... Making it seem almost unneccessary for her to have even bothered trying to protect herself with water... And arousing her suspicions ever so slightly.

"Lousy shot... Even for someone like you." She said, cocking a brow.

Keeping an eye on her target, she formed a spear out of solidified water, momentarily splitting her attention between maintaining its form... And the protective barrier of water she was still trying to keep around the group. Even if Misfortune did happen to be having an off-day, she wasn't willing to let her guard down just like that.​

Last edited:

Matthew and Alec breathed a sigh of relief, not being a part of the experiment.

Matthew looked at Belldandy. " You would be wrong on that bet. It isn't that his experiments aren't safe and responsible. It is more that his potion making always has these unfortunate side effects that aren't exactly listed either."

Blake offered a smile back to her, looking quite nice.

"Mr Blake-san, I am Belldandy: goddess first class, second category, unlimited license. I would be very happy to help you with your experiments any time at all. Just as I have often helped my sister, who is often an alchemist. However, I must tell you that I am a goddess from another world and that my physiology sometimes produces atypical results compared to humans."

"
This is actually really good, believe it or not. I have never had my experiment succeed, but perhaps a different physiology may prove to be useful," Blake replied. He looked over at the goddess happily and was about to hand over those potions to the woman when a scream pierced the room. It seemed that it was coming from down the hallway. Weird, there was nothing suspicious there. Whatever it could be.

@Kingof192

Adam watched in horror as the ceiling fell on two people. That couldn't be good. It also seemed that T-Rae had disappeared. Who knows where she had went? It seemed that she wasn't here though.

" Yes, it seems that whoever is hurting the people is setting their plans into motion. I can't say much, but I agree with you. We need to get these people out quickly. Steven, could you perhaps carry out the injured?

It seemed that Steven nodded in response. He lifted David gently. " I can't believe I am saying this, but Superior Industries may be our safest bet. I am going to send a text to Ryan to inform him.

Adam turned over to Keiichi.

He was silent for a moment and looked at him. " She went with the others across to Superior Industries to help get medicine for this man. But it also seems that whoever is making this mess wants us out of this hotel. Whoever doesn't want to go to Superior Industries, it may be wise to follow me to the school to get to the bottom of this.

He was nervous about splitting up.

He knew that nothing good was going to come out of this and that was a fact.

Adam took a moment and sent a text to Will to inform them to stay in the house. It was much more dangerous than he wanted to admit to leave the house.

Adam did not repeat himself as he had already mostly answered the man's question.

Lincoln looked over at her and held his tongue. There was too much going on now and it didn't help that the only other inhuman he knew had vanished into thin air. He didn't want to mention it to Steven though.

Lincoln looked over at her. "
I would be impressed if you got lost crossing the street. It is almost impossible to circle a straight line to be entirely honest."

She shuddered. An odd turn of phrase, probably best not to ask her about it. Some things were better left unknown.

It seemed that the group had another decision to make. To move to Superior Industries or to follow Adam to School.

@Kingof192 @Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Eros sighed and hoped that the two men were going to settle their differences. Now was not the time to fight amongst themselves when so much was happening.

Eros looked at his Grand Nephew.

" I don't trust anyone to be quite frank, but we need all the help that we are going to get."

Eros really hated being the rational one, but it seemed to be the case in this matter though.

It seemed that the longer they argued, the less likely it became that they were going to catch Skylar. Eros had already accepted this and was fine with it. The less he had to deal with the woman, the happier he would be. She was associated with bad memories from his past. Memories he didn't care to remember or care to relive either. When you lived as long as he did, you make mistakes that affected people and hurt people you were close to. It certainly didn't help that he was a god of desire and had no control in some of these decisions.

Eros wasn't about to argue with the logic of his nephew. He didn't exactly want to be behind the man who hurt people who wanted to protect others too. He bit on his lip.

The god noticed the silence of the other man. He took the cellphone in has hand and he went towards the passageway.

He was silent, noticing there was nothing in it.

As the proceeded, if Tozen decided to follow, Shorius would keep a respectable distance between himself and Eros, and enforced with the spear, a reasonable distance behind him.

Even if Tozen didn't want to follow, the entrance to the doorway had become blocked by parts of the ceiling. It seemed to happen when nobody was focused on that area too. How strange.

Eros took a deep breath, happy that-

His happiness was cut short, by a scream from down the secret passageway.

@Gands @LoveandHate91

Misfortune looked over at her and didn't correct her. He was happy that she understood what he was going for. He hoped that it was done so well they would believe they were winning.

Ryan looked over at the attack and noticed how far off it was. It wasn't just a little off. It was very, very off to be entirely honest. Almost as if he had no intention of hitting her to be honest. It didn't make any sense to the werewolf. The god was a good shot.

" Too lousy in my personal opinion to be entirely honest," he admitted to her.

Orion noted that Ryan was indeed wlling the truth. Misfortune was not that lousy of a shot, actually being the god of magic, he was the exact opposite of a lousy shot.Every move had made was carefully planned. If he was missing, he had to be doing it on purpose. Orion had to test this. He shot a path of ice and as he expected, the god slipped on it. It seemed that he was right, this was a game. He pointed it out to the others. He also used his ice to freeze any blades Marina's shield missed.

@york @LoveandHate91

"I expect that our heroes should be here soon. Skylar's destruction will lead them here."

@LoveandHate91

Belldandy listened for a long moment to what Twiggy was telling her, then paused a moment and smiled at him "Yes, you are correct Mr Matthew! That is why it is the most moral thing to test alchemy on the highest level on volunteers."

Hearing the sound, Belldandy turned her head "Something else already?" and cast her spell in the direction of it "Wind shield!"

"Mr. Blake-san, I should tell you that we are on an urgent mission to save someone's life. If you would give us the keycard so that we may take care of this, I give you my word as a goddess that I will return to you and test many more potions when all this is through. I would be very happy to. Only, right now is not a good time for experiments! In fact, it might be safer if you come with us!"

Leaving off speaking to Blake for a moment, she stared in the direction of the sound and spoke to Alec and Twiggy

"Do you two know what may be behind that wall?"

Keiichi bowed his head to Adam. "With much respect, Mr Principal, I have come to believe that my right place is by Belldandy's side."

Rosen stares down Shorius and points his sword tip away. "My word should be enough if I'm anything its a man of my word. I have no intention of killing either of you now that is. But at a later point I expect we will settle this in a less peaceful way."
Tosen looked to Eros. "Oh is it blocked I could easily use my self as a battering ram to get us through if everyone stands back so I don't worry about a back stab."
@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Lily hears Ryan comment and decides to make him the burnt of her attack. As one hand moved to create a fire ball near him the other hand creates a sliver spike blocked by the fire. After the fire ball explodes the spike will fly at him. While she did that she shouts out a necromancy spell to bring her twenty dead rotting rats they may not do much damage but the disease's they carry are enough to worry about.
@LuckycoolHawk9

"Well luckily I'm ready for a fight." Crimsion says smiling while Razor plays on his phone. Razor then looks to Lucien. "Think they'll be stupid enough to walk into my landmines and claymores? That should soften them up before a physical assault."

Shorius aka Mike Shore

" I am glad you are a man of honor. Hard to find in the here and now. I too am a man of honor. Let us proceed please. The blockage is behind us. You can have front rank or rear, whichever you'd like.

Shorius would then proceed, keeping a wary eye out for new surprises.

Lincoln looked over at her. " I would be impressed if you got lost crossing the street. It is almost impossible to circle a straight line to be entirely honest."

"Not if you're in an alternate dimension that has more than three visible dimensions. I can't even relate the crap that I saw in there. There are no words. Let's put it this way though. Imagine looking in a funhouse mirror, except the reflection is reflecting both you and itself, looping back and ad infinitum." After that, I don't quite think in three dimensions all the time.

Adam took a moment and sent a text to Will to inform them to stay in the house. It was much more dangerous than he wanted to admit to leave the house.

Lane looked askance at the motion. Gently, she poked him in the butt with the holy blade. "Quit getting distracted chatterbox. We need to get going, and I don't know the way. Help the me that wants to help you."

rLsKpXa.png

From out of nowhere, a pair of triangular red tinted sunglasses slid onto her face. A complete big lipped alligator moment, she didn't even comment on it.

Reactions: Gands
Marina Herring

Suspicious, the entire thing was just... Not adding up. Orion pointing out how deliverate Misfortune's actions seemed to have been when they kept succumbing rather easily to their attacks only further added to this suspicion. Nonetheless, she was determined to end the battle sooner rather than later, deciding not to waste any more unneccessary time.

"Right. Let's cut the pleasantries." She muttered.

With a quick motion of her hands, she quickly advanced, along with her barrier of water, which was growing thicker by the second, in an effort to press her opponents against a nearby wall or something along those lines. She had to get some answers, and she certainly couldn't get any in the heat of battle, though the odds seemed a bit too tipped towards their favor for their liking.​

Matthew looked over at her and didn't even bother to comment on that. He didn't like the idea that alchemy needed to be tested, as the effects were too great and varied to his liking. He was silent and only reacted when he heard the scream. That wasn't good.

Alec turned in the direction of the attack and looked over, wondering what could be behind that door they hadn't entered at all.

Blake turned to Belldandy for a brief moment. " There is only one problem, I have misplaced my keycard when I went to assist Mr. Harris in the other room... which should be empty. I was there less than half of an hour ago, but I assume that it is in the room. I do have the keycard for that room to assist with whatever is happening there. I wish you the best of luck as it is all I can do," he said.

Matthew/Twiggy looked over at Blake and took the keycard in his hand and looked at the others, gesturing for them to follow him.

"
As Blake said, it should be an empty room, but it isn't, we should go and investigate." Matthew swiped the keycard and gasped.

@Kingof192

Location: Secret Passageway/ 2nd floor of Superior Industries

Eros who was more concerned about the scream than the two bickering had already rushed down the passageway, hoping that the others noticed. When he entered, hopefully followed by Shorius and Tossen, he looked at what he saw. " Well fuck, that isn't good," he said, looking over at what originated the scream. It was one of Adam's son, one of the ones who was missing, Legendary, strapped to some sort of cloning machine.

Eros examined the room, trying to see if there was any way to turn it off. He could not discern one, but he did notice four levers. One of them would probably release Legendary, the other he feared would kill the man or release the clone/ kill the clone.

" We should figure out what lever does what.... and try to not kill anything," he said.

@Gands @LoveandHate91

Adam smiled and looked over at the man. " I respect your choice to stay close to your friend, I presume she is up on the 2nd floor of the place."

Lincoln turned to her and didn't even react as he didn't have a response for that. There were some things that were difficult to explain and this was one of them. He was thankful that David was okay, but it seemed the others were still injured and healing. He hoped that somebody would find what they needed soon. He wasn't sure how much longer the cupid would last.

Adam turned back to her for a brief moment. " Deepest apologies, Miss Lane, with all of these questions I have gotten distracted from leaving. Let us depart now before anyone else can ask me a query about something.

At that note, the Doctor, Lane and Adam finally departed to Starlight Academy to go and confront one Lucien Solio about his involvement in this whole debacle.

Upon arrived at the school, Adam gestured for them to stop, as he turned to the others to do the same.

" It seems somebody has set up landmines and claymores to stop us from getting there."

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @Gands

" Somehow I doubt that they would be stupid enough to walk into them. If Mr. Knight is indeed coming to visit, he will know that they are here, but it shall slow their attack/confrontation and buy some time to place more traps between them and the office."

Lily hears Ryan comment and decides to make him the burnt of her attack. As one hand moved to create a fire ball near him the other hand creates a sliver spike blocked by the fire. After the fire ball explodes the spike will fly at him. While she did that she shouts out a necromancy spell to bring her twenty dead rotting rats they may not do much damage but the disease's they carry are enough to worry about.

Ryan saw that a fireball was flying towards him. Even if he dodged out of the way, there was no telling what could be behind the fire, and he doubted that it was good. He froze and would have been good as dead if two things hadn't happened. One was that Marina had moved forward getting rid of the father. The second thing that happened was that somebody knew arrived on the scene and grabbed the spike. That someone was his dad.

" Nobody tries to hurt my son and gets away with it," Jak said, snapping the silver spike in half. He howled and helping the fight was a big pack of werewolves who attacked the rats. The wolves didn't care for diseases as they would risk their life for their alpha and his son. Rule 1 of fighting enemies in this city was to expect the unexpected sometimes.

" I am with her," Orion said, as he shot his own ice at the other two.

Misfortune projected his own shield around himself and if they broke it, then he would teleport away, leaving Lilith to fight back. He was the one with information and there wasn't anyone who could-well almost no one who could stop him from doing. He gave Lilith a fall back look to make them look like they were winning. They were just distractions anyway. The real battle was taking place at the school and Superior Industries.

@York @LoveandHate91

Kill stroke walked over to the levers to begin inspecting them trying to figure out what does what.
"Is there a computer in here I can try hacking it to figure out what they do."

Crimson looks back to Lucien. "If explosives don't do much will my explosive rounds work?" Crimson questioned.

Lilith looks to the new arrival. And sidesteps the attack fired her way before saying. "Oh your son was just a nuisance by you may a worthwhile puppet to have." Lilith caught Misfortunes look and move both hands for the same spell with both hands creating a larger growing smoke cloud if any one could tell the difference they would notice that the smoke was in fact gun powder and Lilith threw a small fire bolt into it. Before moving back.

Pride was sitting on a log from the camp he took over. He has multiple tarantula hawks out watching all the main players. One was currently on the window seal outside Lucien's office. One was watching a interesting battle that a pack of Werewolves joined in. Another has followed a group down a hidden hall.

The Doctor

The Doctor, walking behind Adam, was quick with his Sonic Screwdriver. Seemingly waiving it about over the field in front of them.

" Well Adam, this is indeed a field of explosives, there are more, a few in that hallway and much smaller ones in that part of the building there. I can rid us of them, but it will be noisy and it will only take a moment. Lastly, best be done from a bit further back. Also, don't forget, you promised to get Donna something to eat."

The Doctor lead them to a safe spot further away with something to hide behind as he pressed a switch on the screwdriver.

Then it seemed like all Hell broke loose.
upload_2017-7-8_19-44-20.png

upload_2017-7-8_19-50-1.png

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91