Mike aka Shorius

Shorius followed Eros into the room as they followed up on the scream. As Shorius wasn't one for puzzles, he stayed back and let Tosen check it out. He stayed at the back of the room watching for any trouble both into the hallway and back to the poor fellow attached to the infernal machine. .

@LoveandHate91 @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
"Mr. Blake-san, please be well, ok? I want to make many beneficial potions with you just as soon as I can" Belldandy called to Blake as they turned to move forward.

Letting her shield go down, she commented "So the sign was wrong. Wait, do you think someone could have been lying about such a thing?" she asked Alec as Twiggy led the way.

"Oh, hello Mr. Eros-domo. Please excuse us, we are looking for a keycard. I am glad that you and Mr Shorious-san are getting along better now." the goddess greeted as she looked around for the keycard and took it all in.

"Who is this Mr. Eros-domo? Is this someone who is not supposed to be here?" she asked, only to be sure as she moved to the cloning machine.

Having a look at the levers, she spoke also the machine. "Hello Mr Cloning machine, would you please be so kind as to instruct me in your proper use?"

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
"How's a laser pointer going to help us?" Lane asked, confusing warping her face into a frown. Reaching down, she started picking up a series of rocks, placing them in the crook of her arm. "When I was in tour in Afghanistan, we had all kind of fancy tools for picking these things up, though that wasn't my job. But, when it doubt, find them all the hard way."

She started chucking the rocks into the yard in a straight path towards the entrance, four feet wide, more than enough room for them to make it single file.

And that's when the field exploded, the concussion of the blast knocking her off her feet, twisting her around and giving her a glorious faceplant on the pavement. The air was still for a moment, the others likely wondering if she was dead, then she lifted her head from the pavement.

"Any chance I can get one of those laser pointers?"

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Marina Herring
@LoveandHate91 @LuckycoolHawk9

Realizing that they were wasting quite alot of time by this point, Marina felt more and more pressed to end this battle as soon as possible. Thus, she was quick to try and pierce Misfortune's own barrier with a barrage of spears, which went down alot easier than expected as she continued to advance, even as he teleported away...

Though her vision was beginning to blur a little from all the strain this was putting on her body, she began to form multiple spears out of the water around her... Simultaneously attempting to retain the barrier, aiming them towards Misfortune, and any others who joined the fray (there seemed to be at least two).

"I'll... Give you one last chance... Give up now, while you can..." She said, through clenched teeth.

There was no way she could keep this up forever; she had to put an end to this charade before she passed out... Perhaps take a shower, or even go for a swim after this...​

Blake smiled as she left. He was happy to be able to figure out his potions on a goddess, even if she was a second class one at that and he nodded when she left.

" If I am going to be quite honest, I had my own thoughts that the sign was out of place. It seemed random to me quite honestly. Somebody didn't want us to know what was going on in there." Alec replied.

When Kill Stroke would examine the levers, he would notice that four levels were exactly the same. There was no distinctive features that clearly pointed to the two that needed to be pulled and the two that would kill.

" It doesn't seem the computer is hackable
, but there is a riddle on it. I hate riddles."

Eros looked over at Matthew. " Yes, Matthew, I know your disdain for riddles is great, but perhaps for once, you read the riddle a loud as it may assist us in our quest to free Legendary and the clone that is trapped in that in the devices in front of us. It is better than nothing which is what we have."

" I don't want too though," Matthew whined.

" Shut up and read the riddle," Dorothy said to the hero.

Eros gave a wave while Dorothy tried to get Matthew to read the riddle. It seemed that the key card was very evident in sight of the goddess. There was only one itty bitty problem. It was currently on Legendary in the tank like everything else.

" Yes, that would be the way to describe it. This someone is Legendary Knight, he is Mr. Adam's son and he has been missing for a good while too."

The cloning machine did not respond in the slightest to Belldandy. " Fine, I'll read the goddamn riddle. There was a man who was told twice that things did not come in thrice, but in quotients of one and of four. Of course, that was a lie, as they only came in quotients of four and not one. And no, I can't make a lick of sense."

" Now come the tricky part. Does the riddle want us to focus on what is not to activate or things that are the truth?" Alec asked.

@Gands @Kingof192 @LoveandHate91

" If I am going to be entirely honest with you, I don't think it will matter in the long run. We won't win today.... and that's fine."

Adam had seen that the doctor use his Sonic Screwdriver before and he knew that the tech was most impressive indeed too.

" Well, thank you for confirming that the villains aren't going to let us go in easily. I swear I need to fill the insurance papers on this place more often that not. It is always getting blown up by one thing or another. No stopping destruction. I never forgot my promises to friends about food. Especially after how hopeful you are."

" Miss Lane, there is no telling how powerful something is until you see it in action. It is better to overestimate the power of both your friends and allies than to underestimate what they can do. I am sure that you have never seen anything like it, but never doubt what has to be said about these particular things. Anyways, we should perhaps duck for some cover."

Adam knew better than to stand in the line of sight of an explosion around here. It was suicide and it was incredibly stupid too.

It seemed that Miss Lane did understand what he was trying to tell her as she threw some rocks in the single file motion to make a smaller path for them too.

He watched as an explosion rocked the whole area.

Adam was of course wondering if she was dying. The doctor could regenerate as he could, but he didn't think Miss Lane had such a unique ability to do such a thing too. He was thankful when she finally lifted her head from the pavement to show she was indeed alive and not currently dead either.

" I am pretty sure our friend only has one of them on him."

@LoveandHate91 @Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Lilith looks to the new arrival. And sidesteps the attack fired her way before saying. "Oh your son was just a nuisance by you may a worthwhile puppet to have." Lilith caught Misfortunes look and move both hands for the same spell with both hands creating a larger growing smoke cloud if any one could tell the difference they would notice that the smoke was in fact gun powder and Lilith threw a small fire bolt into it. Before moving back.[

" Ryan and Orion fall back, that is gun powder and she is going to light it up. I have already been burned a few times in my life, and I can handle it. You are both a little too young and sensitive to be able to handle such a blow," he said to them, motioning for them to move back. It might kill him- but hey, it wasn't like anyone besides Ryan and the snotty detective would care if he died, especially if it was on his own damn terms too, it was.

Misfortune was watching Jak and was silent for a brief moment as she looked over at him. The alpha was going to sacrifice his own life to make sure the shield breaker and his son lived. It certainly took the god by surprise to say the least. It seemed that the water spears thrown by the other woman were meant to destroy his barriers.

It seemed that when Marina aimed her spears, it managed to quell the fire for a bit before reigniting itself and also broke through Misfortune's shields. Misfortune wasn't an idiot and took the opportunity to attempt to teleport teleport himself away from the scene of the crime while the Water Reservior started to blaze.... There was only one thing Lilith hadn't taken into account. Lucky Knight. The god of ice and ridiculous luck rode in, Ice Man style on a bridge.

full

He froze the flames.

" First thing I seen is a fire- god, can we go one day without trying to burn down the city? Like seriously, we don't have a fire department, it would be great to not light things up. Oh, honey, have you heard of moisture?" He asked turning to Lilith. " Oh brother, where do you think you are going?" Lucky asked, skating over and grabbing him by his hoodie.

" Now, can we not blow up the water reservoir? Please and thank you. This is my nice approach, you wouldn't like my angry approach," Lucky drawled, offering a thumbs up to the non-villains.

@York @LoveandHate91

A man in Green armor approached Pride.

" You know if you are going to spy, it might be a better to not use tarantula hawks, they are very noticeable to the people who are being spied. I prefer to use other people myself. It keeps those noisy people at bay and keeps me in the loop of the heroes and villains. Name's Terra Knight."

@LoveandHate91

"I am very sorry, I cannot even get it to talk to me" Belldandy told everyone regarding the cloning machine.

She stared at the card in the tank for a long time and started talking "I don't understand why things should be this way. Why should the key card be inside the machine? So much suffering here and so many dangers and urgency, and my powers continue to fail almost every time."

She bowed her head, looking away from the rest of the room even as she spoke to them "I am so sorry. I feel as a first class goddess I should be able to help you all more, but I fail even to do the simplest things. What can a goddess like me do?"

keiichi-morisato-ah-my-goddess-the-movie-6.07.jpg

"My wish is for a goddess just like you to be by my side forever" Keiichi Morrisato said from behind everyone in the room.

"Also, maybe you actually did. Other than with Orion, I mean. It seems like the question Alec asked could only be asked by someone who wants a good result for Legendary"

"Yes, that is correct! Why do you care about it, Mr Alec? Do not be afraid, for those who have enough courage to love also have enough courage to change their own circumstances as well." Belldandy finally turned around excitedly to Alec her spirits suddenly lifted

"Also, I was thinking maybe we should compare the writing on the sign to the writing in the riddle." Keiichi added toward the problem at hand.

ah-my-goddess-belldandy-keiichi-hug-i2684.jpg

Blake smiled as she left. He was happy to be able to figure out his potions on a goddess, even if she was a second class one at that and he nodded when she left.

" If I am going to be quite honest, I had my own thoughts that the sign was out of place. It seemed random to me quite honestly. Somebody didn't want us to know what was going on in there." Alec replied.

When Kill Stroke would examine the levers, he would notice that four levels were exactly the same. There was no distinctive features that clearly pointed to the two that needed to be pulled and the two that would kill.

" It doesn't seem the computer is hackable
, but there is a riddle on it. I hate riddles."

Eros looked over at Matthew. " Yes, Matthew, I know your disdain for riddles is great, but perhaps for once, you read the riddle a loud as it may assist us in our quest to free Legendary and the clone that is trapped in that in the devices in front of us. It is better than nothing which is what we have."

" I don't want too though," Matthew whined.

" Shut up and read the riddle," Dorothy said to the hero.

Eros gave a wave while Dorothy tried to get Matthew to read the riddle. It seemed that the key card was very evident in sight of the goddess. There was only one itty bitty problem. It was currently on Legendary in the tank like everything else.

" Yes, that would be the way to describe it. This someone is Legendary Knight, he is Mr. Adam's son and he has been missing for a good while too."

The cloning machine did not respond in the slightest to Belldandy. " Fine, I'll read the goddamn riddle. There was a man who was told twice that things did not come in thrice, but in quotients of one and of four. Of course, that was a lie, as they only came in quotients of four and not one. And no, I can't make a lick of sense."

" Now come the tricky part. Does the riddle want us to focus on what is not to activate or things that are the truth?" Alec asked.

@Gands @Kingof192 @LoveandHate91

" If I am going to be entirely honest with you, I don't think it will matter in the long run. We won't win today.... and that's fine."

Adam had seen that the doctor use his Sonic Screwdriver before and he knew that the tech was most impressive indeed too.

" Well, thank you for confirming that the villains aren't going to let us go in easily. I swear I need to fill the insurance papers on this place more often that not. It is always getting blown up by one thing or another. No stopping destruction. I never forgot my promises to friends about food. Especially after how hopeful you are."

" Miss Lane, there is no telling how powerful something is until you see it in action. It is better to overestimate the power of both your friends and allies than to underestimate what they can do. I am sure that you have never seen anything like it, but never doubt what has to be said about these particular things. Anyways, we should perhaps duck for some cover."

Adam knew better than to stand in the line of sight of an explosion around here. It was suicide and it was incredibly stupid too.

It seemed that Miss Lane did understand what he was trying to tell her as she threw some rocks in the single file motion to make a smaller path for them too.

He watched as an explosion rocked the whole area.

Adam was of course wondering if she was dying. The doctor could regenerate as he could, but he didn't think Miss Lane had such a unique ability to do such a thing too. He was thankful when she finally lifted her head from the pavement to show she was indeed alive and not currently dead either.

" I am pretty sure our friend only has one of them on him."

@LoveandHate91 @Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Lilith looks to the new arrival. And sidesteps the attack fired her way before saying. "Oh your son was just a nuisance by you may a worthwhile puppet to have." Lilith caught Misfortunes look and move both hands for the same spell with both hands creating a larger growing smoke cloud if any one could tell the difference they would notice that the smoke was in fact gun powder and Lilith threw a small fire bolt into it. Before moving back.[

" Ryan and Orion fall back, that is gun powder and she is going to light it up. I have already been burned a few times in my life, and I can handle it. You are both a little too young and sensitive to be able to handle such a blow," he said to them, motioning for them to move back. It might kill him- but hey, it wasn't like anyone besides Ryan and the snotty detective would care if he died, especially if it was on his own damn terms too, it was.

Misfortune was watching Jak and was silent for a brief moment as she looked over at him. The alpha was going to sacrifice his own life to make sure the shield breaker and his son lived. It certainly took the god by surprise to say the least. It seemed that the water spears thrown by the other woman were meant to destroy his barriers.

It seemed that when Marina aimed her spears, it managed to quell the fire for a bit before reigniting itself and also broke through Misfortune's shields. Misfortune wasn't an idiot and took the opportunity to attempt to teleport teleport himself away from the scene of the crime while the Water Reservior started to blaze.... There was only one thing Lilith hadn't taken into account. Lucky Knight. The god of ice and ridiculous luck rode in, Ice Man style on a bridge.

full

He froze the flames.

" First thing I seen is a fire- god, can we go one day without trying to burn down the city? Like seriously, we don't have a fire department, it would be great to not light things up. Oh, honey, have you heard of moisture?" He asked turning to Lilith. " Oh brother, where do you think you are going?" Lucky asked, skating over and grabbing him by his hoodie.

" Now, can we not blow up the water reservoir? Please and thank you. This is my nice approach, you wouldn't like my angry approach," Lucky drawled, offering a thumbs up to the non-villains.

@York @LoveandHate91

A man in Green armor approached Pride.

" You know if you are going to spy, it might be a better to not use tarantula hawks, they are very noticeable to the people who are being spied. I prefer to use other people myself. It keeps those noisy people at bay and keeps me in the loop of the heroes and villains. Name's Terra Knight."

@LoveandHate91
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91

Marina's final assault was strong... And it most definitely hit hard, but in the end... She didn't last much longer; as the flames continued to burn, dehydrating her even further.

At this point, she was struggling just to stand... Desperately trying to draw more water towards her, but to no avail.

In the end, it looked like she was finally cooked (in a very literal sense), but... Not long after Misfortune fleed, she was saved by someone who... .. Froze the fire.

Oookay. That was something to wrap her head around... Though for the moment, Marina was evidently drained, and quite dehydrated... So she had other priorities in mind...

"Right... Frozen flames aside... I think I need to soak... A little..." She said, her voice suddenly seemed to waver as she promptly collapsed.

Looks like her exertions had finally caught up with her, but... With bit of time to soak in some water, she should be as good as new... Hopefully at least someone in the group could deduce that though.​

The Doctor

The doctor waived his " laser pointer" at the area of the school building nearest them.

"Adam, there is a lot going on in those hallways. I could try to make those traps go off too, but that could be dangerous. We could try cutting through an outer wall. How do you wish to proceed ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Tosen listens to the riddle. "Fuck it maybe we should just destroy the damn machine and be done with it. Damn I really wish Hydra was here she could hack this thing in a manner of seconds."
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @ Kingof192

Crimson and Razor both hear the explosion. "Looks like that's our que to go I'll take the rooftop with my new toys here." Crimson said grabbing his bag of guns and heading to the stairs while Razor heads for the doors.
@LuckycoolHawk9 @ Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

The odds are certainly not in Liliths favor and since Misfortune left her she didn't intend to stay any longer. Lilith jumps the sewer water to the other side throws up a protective barrier and sprints down the sewers.
@York @LuckycoolHawk9

Pride looks up to the green armored new comer. "Yes Tarantula Hawks are noticeable outside their habitat but I have very few options at the moment, oh and I should introduce myself you can call my Pride why do I have the pleasure to meets you Terra Knight."
@LuckycoolHawk9

The Doctor

The doctor waived his " laser pointer" at the area of the school building nearest them.

"Adam, there is a lot going on in those hallways. I could try to make those traps go off too, but that could be dangerous. We could try cutting through an outer wall. How do you wish to proceed ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Lane held up her hands when he asked for instructions, deferring with a sarcastic. "Don't look at me. I'm not getting through the wall unless you have a lightsaber stuffed down your pants."

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

" It's okay, Miss Belldandy, There are times where powers fail us and we have to resort to other things to fix our messes."

Dorothy herself looked around the room to see if anything could help them. It seemed Legendary was unable to respond in the chamber as he was knocked out cold. However, Dorothy went to examine the clone's chamber. He was awake and his eyes were darting around the room.

" Hmmm... perhaps Legendary's clone can help us in a weird way. He's awake unlike Legendary, it's too bad that there is no way to talk to him. I don't have much luck with tech and such. That is Alec's field quite honestly," she said, looking over at the clone.

Matthew had barely noticed that Keiichi had entered the room and was surprised when he spoke to the rest of them too.

He examined the writing on the computer and noticed that it was indeed taped and hand written. The computer itself was unplugged and off. He was silent for a good moment too.

" It will help us figure out who did this. If they were a good person who wanted to help, then the riddle should be helping us. However, if they aren't, then they would tell us the fake levers. However, it is entirely possible that they could have lied too," he admitted.

Matthew, when he heard this, went outside and teared the paper off the wall. If anyone examined them closely enough, they would recognize the writing on the computer, though sloppier was the same as the one on the lying sign.

Though, the clone couldn't talk, if Shorius was paying any attention, he would tap on the glass and point to the ground. There was a Oujia board on the floor. He could point to letters and try to help... though, he might also just want to know his name.

Tosen listens to the riddle. "Fuck it maybe we should just destroy the damn machine and be done with it. Damn I really wish Hydra was here she could hack this thing in a manner of seconds."

Eros was silent, musing over the riddle before looking at the switch. Told twice, thrice, quotients of one and four. But not one. "It's a play on numbers. Though, on order, the numbers are 2, 3, 1 and 4. But not 1. That doesn't help besides tell us not to pull the 1st lever. "

The clone continued to tap, hoping to draw attention.

@Gands @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192

Things rarely shocked Ryan Thorn. He had lived in this city so long that he was unfazed. That being said, Lucky's arrival had certainly surprised for numerous different reasons.

Nobody knew where the god had been and then he had appeared out of the blue, saving the day yet again suprisngly.

And though, his teen angst wouldn't admit, it was pretty cool that the god had literally froze the fire, literally breaking every known law of nature. The fire was actually quelling due to the ice melting to water and putting it OUT.

" Lucky should we really let the other woman get away?" Jak asked, watching as Lilith made her dashing escape away from the rest of them and into the sewers down below too.

Orion took quick notice that Marina wasn't doing too well and that she needed to soak. He assumed that meant water. He picked her up and brought her near the water vat, placing her in after unscrewing it.

Looks like her exertions had finally caught up with her, but... With bit of time to soak in some water, she should be as good as new... Hopefully at least someone in the group could deduce that though.

" Jak, jak. If I know supervillains, I know that my little brother-"

" By four minutes," Misfortune interjected.

"As I was saying, my four minute younger brother had the information that we need to solver this and I can make him talk about these things better than most."

Ryan had turned his attention to Orion and Marina, making sure that the woman was okay. It seemed nobody was going to be going after Lilith though. For now, it seemed she was indeed home free to run back to Lucifer Junior.

@York @LoveandHate91

Adam watched the laser point go between the school building and looked over at the top of the ideas.

" Seeing that the walls would be faster and have less of a risk of accidently killing my potential students that may be stranglers, I suggest that we cut through the outer wall to proceed," he honestly replied.

Lucifer Junior nods and acknowledges both of them going to the front doors and the roof. He was silent, as he debated what to do. He headed for the roof and turned into a dragon and flew above them, noting the tartula hawks.

Lane held up her hands when he asked for instructions, deferring with a sarcastic. "Don't look at me. I'm not getting through the wall unless you have a lightsaber stuffed down your pants."

Adam looked up in the sky. " Great, just great. It seems the person we need to talk is a dragon," he said, noting the dragon in the sky. It was indeed Lucien Solio, they had the same aura. Nicholas arrived finally.

" Well, we all ill prepared for this," Nicholas said, having been called there. He had also brought his new trainee Steven Lasket with him.

@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Terra smiled at him. " If you don't have options, then you make it. As for me, I make a network of them. Times are changing, it might help to be in the shadows actually. With all of the villains working together and most likely failing, we can watch the domino pieces fall. Pretty soon, Chaos might have a hold... and you don't want to be losing end on that fight."

@LoveandHate91

Last edited:

"I am very sorry, I cannot even get it to talk to me" Belldandy told everyone regarding the cloning machine.

" It's okay, Miss Belldandy, There are times where powers fail us and we have to resort to other things to fix our messes."

Dorothy herself looked around the room to see if anything could help them. It seemed Legendary was unable to respond in the chamber as he was knocked out cold. However, Dorothy went to examine the clone's chamber. He was awake and his eyes were darting around the room.

" Hmmm... perhaps Legendary's clone can help us in a weird way. He's awake unlike Legendary, it's too bad that there is no way to talk to him. I don't have much luck with tech and such. That is Alec's field quite honestly," she said, looking over at the clone.

Matthew had barely noticed that Keiichi had entered the room and was surprised when he spoke to the rest of them too.

He examined the writing on the computer and noticed that it was indeed taped and hand written. The computer itself was unplugged and off. He was silent for a good moment too.

" It will help us figure out who did this. If they were a good person who wanted to help, then the riddle should be helping us. However, if they aren't, then they would tell us the fake levers. However, it is entirely possible that they could have lied too," he admitted.

Matthew, when he heard this, went outside and teared the paper off the wall. If anyone examined them closely enough, they would recognize the writing on the computer, though sloppier was the same as the one on the lying sign.

Shorius was having a difficult time with the riddle. He continues to watch the door and hallway beyond. He listens carefully to the others and is thinking about the riddle much to his annoyance.

Though, the clone couldn't talk, if Shorius was paying any attention, he would tap on the glass and point to the ground. There was a Oujia board on the floor. He could point to letters and try to help... though, he might also just want to know his name.

Eros was silent, musing over the riddle before looking at the switch. Told twice, thrice, quotients of one and four. But not one. "It's a play on numbers. Though, on order, the numbers are 2, 3, 1 and 4. But not 1. That doesn't help besides tell us not to pull the 1st lever. "

The clone continued to tap, hoping to draw attention.

@Gands @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192

Things rarely shocked Ryan Thorn. He had lived in this city so long that he was unfazed. That being said, Lucky's arrival had certainly surprised for numerous different reasons.

Nobody knew where the god had been and then he had appeared out of the blue, saving the day yet again suprisngly.

And though, his teen angst wouldn't admit, it was pretty cool that the god had literally froze the fire, literally breaking every known law of nature. The fire was actually quelling due to the ice melting to water and putting it OUT.

" Lucky should we really let the other woman get away?" Jak asked, watching as Lilith made her dashing escape away from the rest of them and into the sewers down below too.

Orion took quick notice that Marina wasn't doing too well and that she needed to soak. He assumed that meant water. He picked her up and brought her near the water vat, placing her in after unscrewing it.

Looks like her exertions had finally caught up with her, but... With bit of time to soak in some water, she should be as good as new... Hopefully at least someone in the group could deduce that though.

" Jak, jak. If I know supervillains, I know that my little brother-"

" By four minutes," Misfortune interjected.

"As I was saying, my four minute younger brother had the information that we need to solver this and I can make him talk about these things better than most."

Ryan had turned his attention to Orion and Marina, making sure that the woman was okay. It seemed nobody was going to be going after Lilith though. For now, it seemed she was indeed home free to run back to Lucifer Junior.

@York @LoveandHate91

Adam watched the laser point go between the school building and looked over at the top of the ideas.

" Seeing that the walls would be faster and have less of a risk of accidently killing my potential students that may be stranglers, I suggest that we cut through the outer wall to proceed," he honestly replied.

Lucifer Junior nods and acknowledges both of them going to the front doors and the roof. He was silent, as he debated what to do. He headed for the roof and turned into a dragon and flew above them, noting the tartula hawks.

Adam looked up in the sky. " Great, just great. It seems the person we need to talk is a dragon," he said, noting the dragon in the sky. It was indeed Lucien Solio, they had the same aura. Nicholas arrived finally.

" Well, we all ill prepared for this," Nicholas said, having been called there. He had also brought his new trainee Steven Lasket with him.

@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Terra smiled at him. " If you don't have options, then you make it. As for me, I make a network of them. Times are changing, it might help to be in the shadows actually. With all of the villains working together and most likely failing, we can watch the domino pieces fall. Pretty soon, Chaos might have a hold... and you don't want to be losing end on that fight."

@LoveandHate91
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91

The color had drained a little from Marina's face by the time she was lowered into a water vat... But it was slowly beginning to return as she was finally able to soak in some water, uncontaminated for the most part that is. She looked almost natural there, eyes closed, and her brown hair billowing around her.

As she slowly began to recover, Orion, and perhaps others who were looking particularly closely might catch of a pair of gills, on both sides of her neck. Usually hidden by her hair, they had more or less gone unnoticed, until the water lifted her hair out of the way just enough for them to be exposed.

It would explain why she seemed not to have come up to the surface of the tank for air yet, and instead... Remained where she was for a good while. Minutes seemed like hours in that timeframe, at least until her eyes finally opened, slowly... As if she had just woken up from a nap, before she made her way to the surface, seeming to take care to keep her hair near her neck, where her gills may have been exposed briefly, for at least Orion to have seen.

She still looked a bit woozy, but was in considerably better condition than she was before.

"What happened?... Did we get them?" She asked.

Obviously, she was referring to the apparent villains they had faced back before she had passed out... And after all the efforts she had made to try and take them down, it would be a real disappointment if they had escaped after all.​

Tosen looks at the clone tapping the glass pointing down st the Ouija board.
"You guys think the clone can talk through this or the other version may have a out of body experience and can communicate through the use of this spirit board."
@LuckycoolHawk9 @ Gands @Kingof192

Lilith slows her pace down to conserve energy since it appears no one is going to pursue her. How stupid the heros have every advantage to take her but yet they are just letting her get away, but if any hero comes after her she would not hold back this time.
@ York @ LuckycoolHawk9

Crimson holds the clip for the 50 caliber sniper rifle turn the rounds explosive and leans the rifle over the edge of the wall looking down the scope. He notices a red line like some kind of laser sight upon following the light he finds a group of people. A smile appears on Crimdons face as he aims st the center of the chest of the man holding the laser and fires.
@ Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @ Thuro 116 Pendragon

Pride sits and listens to Terra Knight. The thought passed through his head the last time he sealed with a Terra she was the pirate queen. "I do not intend to be on the loseing side if anything I am still a unknown player. But that begs the question what side are you on heros or villians?"
@LuckycoolHawk9

Mike aka Shorius

Shorius does notice the Ouija board on the floor and follows Tosen over there. He squats to get a better angle on where the clone is looking on the Ouija and proceeds to move the indicator where he thinks the fellow is pointing.

" Lets give it a try, shall we ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192

The Doctor

The doctor noticed the movement on the roof then the dragon.

" Follow me, quickly ! "

He took the lady inspector's hand and ran at an angle towards the school. Bullets pinging off a force shield being generated by the sonic screwdriver. The angle would take him away from the front door towards a side wall.

" Adam, I have come to the decision that I don't like your school very much, or at least the people in it. Plus, I think these people want awfully hard to not have to talk to you. ! "

The doctor hoped that Adam followed the two of them to the side of the school where the bullets couldn't get to them.

@LoveandHate91 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Thuro 116 Pendragon

"Ah! Thank you very much, Miss Dorothy-chan" Belldandy immediately responded, looking somewhat confused.

Keiichi explained for her "For Belldandy, it is different. As if to suddenly find her hand was missing"

"Belldandy, I don't think that your powers are having a problem. I think you are being blocked somehow, as if a higher intelligence was blocking you. Only, it's not the person who I thought. Tonight has to end sometime, so when we are through we can test your powers on the way home. I think they will work just fine."

"Mr Eros, the first line was a strange lie so I think maybe the riddle is also a lie. That is strange though, do you know someone who speaks like that?"

"You think he lied twice?" Belldandy said, surprised and appalled by the thought.

The Doctor

The doctor noticed the movement on the roof then the dragon.

" Follow me, quickly ! "

He took the lady inspector's hand and ran at an angle towards the school. Bullets pinging off a force shield being generated by the sonic screwdriver. The angle would take him away from the front door towards a side wall.

" Adam, I have come to the decision that I don't like your school very much, or at least the people in it. Plus, I think these people want awfully hard to not have to talk to you. ! "

The doctor hoped that Adam followed the two of them to the side of the school where the bullets couldn't get to them.

Pulling her hand free, Lane easily said. "Easy tiger. Don't want a girl to get the wrong impression. I can walk on my own."

Increasing her pace so she could hold steady with him, she acquiesced with a gentle nod of her head. "Thanks though."

Orion had noticed her color had drained and he was getting a new emotion. One where he was concerned that something bad was going to happen to her. He didn't know what it was called, but he knew that he didn't like it. He was careful with everything and he looked over at Ryan to see what he thought of the situation.

Orion tilted his head and noticed the gills. Those were weird and different. Was she another supernatural creature that he didn't know about? Was she a mermaid…. Or maybe one of the native Atlantian who still lived in the waters around the city. He wasn't sure, but he didn't want to ask her for fear of seeming nosey.

Ryan meanwhile sighed. He wasn't happy that Lillith had gotten away, but at least they had Misfortune in their custody. He was about to tell his dad that he was happy to see him when he looked at him. " Sport, I'm going to check the school out, I want you to stay with Lucky while I do that either here or wherever he goes, I feel like something is going on there and I'm probably right too." Jak ran off before anyone could stop him, not even his own sun it would sem.

Orion smiled when she finally woke up for him. He grinned and looked at her condition and was happy.

" One of them, we got the stronger one, the other one escaped, but we know she is probably heading to the school, my dad was heading there, told me to stay with Lucky," Ryan replied.

" Oh come on, you should know that nothing is ever that easy," Misfortune replied to the others remaining. Ryan stopped and paused. He heard some coughing and looked over and found the source. It was Gregory, though he was noticeably…paler and weaker.

-02SROnWBIHxXsfITFnRh4TK6TX_xGtyU13Vbw_4Ve8RAwv6HR_Wfsx-YTAFUN822dq9fg-6UaP18OXG-TBgJs0DxnCLD36VH_sOm261vUSvwGXzG2XyTBXbjQp-uQtWII0nmDdp

" Blood….." Lucky's phone rang. The god picked it up.

" You may want to hear this."

Disguised a voice came in from over the phone. " Tick tock, time runs short for all that are completing tasks. Somebody has to die. One per area, sewers don't count. So, I ask you, whose going to die tonight? Somebody has to go. Who will take the plunge? A hero, a villain, a god, an engima?"

It seemed somebody was making cryptic threats…. But it wasn't like they could follow through… the gate access to the water Reservoir locked. " It opens when somebody dies."

@York

Lilith would eventually run into a problem. The gate that would have led her to any new area had been locked. She had two choices, presented to her. She could go back to where the heroes were or wait it out. Both had merits and drawbacks, but for now she was safe.

@LoveandHate91

Nicholas Star hadn't expected to run into so much damn trouble when he arrived at the school. He groaned and made himself bullet proof after picking up one of the scopes while dodging and made a path for Steven Lasket who was good. It seemed that things couldn't get any crazier for them. There was already dragons and gun fire. Jak, the criminal werewolf arrived on the scene too.

" Oh, you," Nicholas said, leaning against the wall along with Steven Lasket , mostly for safety reasons and to not die.

Lucifer Junior shot fire on the ground. He wasn't about to be caught.

Adam quickly followed the doctor.

" I don't think it matters, I think he was trying to be helpful," he said, while following the two of them to the wall with a smile on his face.

Jak groaned upon seeing Lane and Nicholas. " Of course, you are here. Probably should have listened to Lucky," he said, going up against the wall.

He leaned against the wall, though he wasn't worried too much about things. Before he could replied to the doctor, a second dragon landed on the ground. This one was friendly it seemed. " Jack and Jak, what perfect timing." The dragon transformed into a human form, a man with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.

Cl1wWoo1QipsVMj4UBSZ-QUYcqX2kVSXvmgLtAY-KF6G9honUh9DmioWYdc3_DPlGMuYAg4c8CWCGFJ_aVIuMhyQAe9dDBXshLoFvNg-EAGBSqEp_AyK3TP7A69qmzkwSo6PEyha

" Yeah, I agree with you there. Also, before I forgot, this is Jack. Also, yes, I know him. He's a dragon and our only firefighter and yes, it's ironic that we have a fire causing dragon as a fire fighter," Adam's phone rang. " What a bad timing."

Adam put it on speaker and the group would receive a message eerily similiar to what the water Reservoir had seen…. " It's not like he can follow through with this threat…" The gates of the school locked. " I guess he can, Jack, do you think you could get us closer to Lucien so I can speak with him?" He asked.

" It's possible," Jack simply replied. It seems the group had a choice- to risk going airborne and confronting Lucien/ Lucifer Junior head on or to sit and come up with a new plan.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @Gands @LoveandHate91

" Honestly, we will not know the answer to that question without trying it," Eros honestly replied.

Alec paused and looked over at Tossen. " It's possible, but it seems more than likely that he might have some intelligence on his own. Clones aren't always stupid. Matthew can attest to that with his clone."

" To be fair, my clone was made from a living person getting DNA and memories implanted, I never did agree with my father when I found that out."

When Shorius would do that, it would land on three letters in order. An M, an A and a X. It spelled Max. Apparently the clone was named Max. He pointed to some more letters, but he would lose focus when a phone rang out. The ring came from Matthew's phone.

" My bad, let me just…." The phone answered itself and a dark voice came out of it.

" Tick tock, time runs short. Pull a switch, it doesn't matter naught. I'll make a deal. Actually, no, you are all too noble for deals though. So, instead, this is a warning. The clone and the original will be free….. Once two die."

Dorothy was livid when she heard this. " No, we are not playing god and killing ourselves for you. No way in hell, mister."

The voice on the phone spoke. " For that little outburst, one per each area. I will be nice and count Superior Industries as one area, but your friends at the school and water reservoir, one of them has to die. Three lives for two- seems very fair to me." Dorothy was not happier, actually the voice had made the goddess of truth angerier.

" Listen, you motherfucker, who are you to decide our fate?" Dorothy asked. There was an audible pause as he spoke again into the phone, his voice ever so condescending.

" Who says I was deciding?" The phone call dropped and the computer turn on… It had live feed from all the areas including the one you were in and …. The basement of the superior industries, showing two young teenagers.

" Liam and Will…. Adam's adopted sons." Eros instantly recognized them when they appeared on screen.

Alec paled. " We are. We're the ones deciding."

As if to prove that they were indeed the one deciding, there was a list of names on the side. However, all of this information was one way, nobody outside of the room would see it or hear anything on the feed., it was entirely one way. Everyone who was in the area and could die. Listed for the school were The Doctor, Lane, Adam, Jack, Jak, Lucifer Junior, Nicholas Star, Razor and Crimson. Listed for Superior Industries were Will, Liam, Max, Legendary, Nicholas Harris, Blake, Chase Hunter, Garrett Gunn, David Amadeo, Lucas Star, Peter Thorn, Matthew, Alec, Dorothy, Eros, Shorius, Tossen, Bellandy, Keiichi, Bonnie and Clyde, and Nathaniel Harris. One would be quick to realize that the Superior Industries list was much longer than any of the others and seemed to list a ton of people- some of which weren't even in the room. Considerably on the other hand, the Water Reservior list only listed two names. Gregory and Marina. Strange, indeed.

Right on the bottom was a cryptic phrase: Choice is just an illusion.

The switches were not gone. It was still viable to pull two of them, though there wasn't any indication which two they were... it wasn't like the voice over the phone mentioned two numbers.

@LoveandHate91 @Gands @Kingof192

Terra smiled as he looked at him. " I'm here to let you in on a little secret. Before long those sides won't matter. They won't. Good, evil, black, white. There are things happening but the most important is that soon Chaos will be awakened. You want to be on his side when that happens," he simply replied.

@LoveandHate91

Last edited:
Lilith makes it to the locked gate and a quick spell showed that her magic couldn't open it. If the heros come down here she'll have to make a stand. Lilith does try to send a telepathic message to Lucifer. "The sewers are lost Misfortune is captured and I have no way out, do you think I should use one of my powerful weapons?"
@LuckycoolHawk9

Seeing that the heros got out of Crimsons range he pulls out a phone and calls Razor informing him of the heros location. Once Razor checks the blueprints of the school he could determine the heros were outside the room he was in on the ground floor. Razor jumps through the window changeing both arms into chainsaw blades and swinging for whoever was unlucky enough to be close.
@LuckcoolHawk9 @Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Tosen looks over the list of names. "If we know the names of heros why not just pick the villians to die I think Lucifer Junior should be one to die."
@Gands @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9

"Chaos is their name interesting I can't say I'm on their side yet, I may have to meet them to see what they offer. Are you playing their messenger?" Pride said to Terra.
@LuckycoolHawk9

With the arrival of her greatest enemy (read: most annoying) enemy, Lane summoned a herculean effort worthy of her unknown divine heritage, keeping from stepping forward and lopping off the annoying man child's head.

No, castration would be enough.

Those that happened to observe her while this train of thought was going off the rails would find a dreamy, almost serene expression on her face.

It really said something about her lifestyle that the dragon descending from the sky wasn't enough to snap her out of her pleasant daydreams, but the revelation that he was a fireman was, resulting in a crack that broke the sonic barrier as her hand palmed her face faster than the speed of sound.

As a crackly voice cut over the area, demanding their lives in return for the two teenagers, Lane once again bowed her head in thought, though her thoughts this time were the farthest thing from a pleasant if gory daydream.

Under her breath, she began muttering to herself. "Unsub shows the typical traits of a serial killer, but the targets they chose mark them closer to a terrorist. A sociopathic freedom fighter? No, that's an oxymoron. Shows an obsession with destiny and mastery over it, likes to style themselves the master over that destiny."

"Is he trying to make us turn on each other?"

As if in response to her self directed question, a man flung themselves out of a nearby window, weapons in han-... weapons part of hand.

"We have sharks with freaking lasers? We actually have sharks with freaking lasers?" An awkward pause followed, even their attacker stopping to give her an askance glance.

Her cheeks reddening slightly under the attention to her rather strange moment, she cleared her throat and said, "Sorry. I don't know where that came from."

Pulling Caliburnus from her sheathe with a sound like an angel's song, she held the sword in front of her in a ready stance. "I think we just found our first volunteer."

@Loveandhate @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9