Holy Belle went back inside Belldandy, only leaving out Belldandy's wings. She looked hopefully to the sky, but she turned to face Matthew. Her hand passed in front of her face and her eyes squinted. "I think both of these tasks will be quick and simple Mr Matthew." she gave him, or tried to give him a smile as much as she could and turned away.

Only to look right back at him again and add "I'm sorry, I don't understand. Are you expecting trouble in one of the places?"

Tosen realized they needed to catch the fleeing women, so he turned his bottom half into a horse to give him speed and rushed for room three.

Crimson looks to Lucien. "We may have a difficult fight but we can win if you have more of these." He says holding up his enhancer smiling.

Lilith took a seat near Misfortune and asked. "Where are the entrances I can set a few traps for any unwanted visitors."

Chewing on her lip for a second, thinking over the intriguing (if not wholly earth shattering) information that Lincoln had given her, she decided to put a wait on the demon hunting.

It was just simple logistics. While she does nothing it could be out killing more people, but going after it in the dark (both figuratively and literally) was just going to get her killed, which would cause a lot more death in the long run.

Math is fun.

With a small sigh, she sheathed her sword, nodding at Lincoln with an apology on her face. Proof of her continually growing maturity (or if you thought of it like she did, ever decreasing immaturity), she flat out, if in a somewhat understated method, admitted she was wrong.

"This city's like nothing I've ever seen before. I'll come with you to this Adam guy. Maybe he can explain the inhuman thing to me."

Under her breath she could be heard muttering something along the lines of 'stupid assignment, stupid broken rules, stupid grey man'.

Crowded Hotel Lobby

The Doctor

8d411f3f7912af3ffa0dfe7e17211fea.jpg

The Doctor walks into the lobby. Looks around and spots Adam.

" Hello again Adam, looks like quite a party. Not what I expected though ! Is there anything I can help with ? "

He looks down at the injured people, then correctly at Lincoln, nodding at him.

( to Lincoln ) " Seems to be fairly well at hand."

" Is there still any food left in the ball room Adam ? I think poor Donna will be hungry !"

He watches as the detective puts away a sword and two men run off towards room 3.

" Are we splitting up ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Tosen comes out of the corner he was in and looked Ryan. "I'll go with you may need someone willing to do what needs done." Tosen referred to killing. Hr may find some note toys while he's there.
Razor and Crimson were in Lucien's office getting ready for any battle they may come Lucien had promised a very generous pay.
Razor looks to Lucien. "If you need more body guards I can call in a few favors and get some more here."
Orion only knew the name because he had heard it said by the woman. He was just as confused by it.
Orion really needed to ask Ryan what that place with all the books was called. He needed to go there. Connor had told him that it was the best place to find more information and often went there without the man, leaving him in the dark... he needed to focus. He couldn't be thinking about his past at this moment, he needed to focus on everything that was happening around him.
The man looked over at her and wondered if she agreed with what Ryan was saying. He hadn't immediately realized Ryan had gotten this information from a vision. He had forgotten that was the reason that Connor had wanted him to protect him above all us. Though the young man's visions were defective, Connor had called them on point and mostly accurate, though fuzzy on the details.
" I imagine that it would be sufficient to investigate that area if anyone is planning to poison the water supply," he said, looking over at her, his response coming off as robotic.
" Yeah, sure," he said, looking over the woman in response.
He hoped that he would be able to help stop whoever was doing this- but he feared he wouldn't. He hated the idea of having innocent blood on his hands.
Ryan looked back at the man and paused for a brief second. " Uh, I imagine that we can do this without killing anyone. Hopefully, we can just catch the person in the act of doing the deed," he said to him.
Meanwhile, at Lucien's office, he looked at his hired help " As much as I appreciate the help, I have three people stationed around the city. Skylar can deal with anyone at the hotel, I am sure Misfortune can distract anyone who stumbles upon the water reservoir and I have that fool and Chase Hunter at Superior Industries," he said, smirking. Everything was in motion.
Meanwhile back at the hotel, Lincoln looked over at everyone and wondered how they would react. It wasn't exactly something that he shared very often, but he decided to do it just this one time. He wasn't sure if it was his best course of action but he certainly didn't intend to hide it.
Lincoln raised an eyebrow. " Not inhuman as a vampire. Basically, I come from a world where inhumans are humans who have alien DNA infused in them. Yes, I work under Julia Star, the chief of the medical hospital here," he said, sounding slightly grumpy.
Adam really couldn't understand what was going on, but he didn't miss the detective pulling out a holy sword and the way she questioned Lincoln. He was about to explain what Lincoln meant, but thankfully the man had beat him to a punch line before that could happen either. He took a deep breath and turned to Shorius.
" Yes, I recognize him as the twin brother of our police of chief."
Eros looked over at him and smiled. " I don't disagree with you. Thankfully, I have calmed down. Hopefully, nothing bad will be ..." the god paused, looking around.
It took him a few moments, but he caught Skylar duck into room 3, the room with the hidden bookcase. Maybe someone else saw that, specifically, the detective who was hunting her saw it, It would be great though if anyone caught her.
He also noticed that the Ryan fellow hadn't yet clarified his water poisoning statement. " Mister Ryan, what else can you tell us about the water poisoning ?
Ryan sighed. " I am afraid there is nothing else I can tell you. My visions are audio only and I don't know anything other than voices and I don't fully recognize them. I know that myself, Orion and a third figure was there when this happened."
Matthew looked over at the goddess, clearly confused by what was happening.
He saw that the angel was uncomfortable, but couldn't make sense what any of this meant, and he was too damn lazy to ask what it meant either. He was too goddamn stubborn to ask.
Matthew looked over at her and wasn't sure what he was excusing her from, but he happily agreed to it for the time being too.
Matthew looked over at her and was about to ask what it was about, but it seemed that it was nothing. He would believe that for now. " Well, looks like it is only going to be the three of us then. Myself, you and Alec. But since you want to leave, I guess we can get going now. Hopefully, whatever is happening at the water reservoir, which is about three doors away, it will be quick and simple."
" I am coming with you too," Dorothy said.
@Gands @york @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @thatguyinthestore @TheTechnologicVampire @Michale CS
Breakdown of characters destination/location
Remaining at the hotel/heading back: Chel ( Absent user), Benjamin Baker, Skylar, Lucas, Jason ( Another absent user), Shorius, Lincoln Campbell, Tamara Holstead, Steven Lasket Jr. ( Not by choice:Syrena, David, Lucas), Lane, Peter Thorn, Keiichi
Going to Superior Industries: Belldandy, Matthew King, Alec/Crypt, Dorothy
Going to School: Adam, Lucien/ Lucifer Diablo Jr,, Razor, Crimson
Going to Water reservoir Tank: Mariana, Ryan, Tossen, Orion
Still unknown location of PCS: Robert Knight, Gregory Smith, Nathan Stone, Jason Knight, Connor Blake, Derek ???, Cooper Reid and Zane Jackson
NPC location unknown: Tenth Doctor and Donna, Nicholas Harris, Areon and Julienne
NPC known: Nick Star, Julia Star and Laura Brooke
Crowded Hotel Lobby

The Doctor

8d411f3f7912af3ffa0dfe7e17211fea.jpg

The Doctor walks into the lobby. Looks around and spots Adam.

" Hello again Adam, looks like quite a party. Not what I expected though ! Is there anything I can help with ? "

He looks down at the injured people, then correctly at Lincoln, nodding at him.

( to Lincoln ) " Seems to be fairly well at hand."

" Is there still any food left in the ball room Adam ? I think poor Donna will be hungry !"

He watches as the detective puts away a sword and two men run off towards room 3.

" Are we splitting up ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192
Marina Herring
@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @thatguyinthestore @TheTechnologicVampire @Michale CS

Marina smirked a little, eyeing a newcomer that just walked into the lobby, before nodding... Motioning towards Orion, and others that may want to follow her to the reservoir, seeming alot more confident in herself now.

"Good! Then we'd better get moving..." She said, a bit curtly.

It looks like she was in a hurry to get moving, and though not many may realize it right off the bat... It was because she heavily relied on water to keep herself hydrated; poisoning the water supply meant she'd have to risk dipping into the sea nearby to keep herself alive. That is presuming whoever might be planning to poison their water supply, wouldn't taint the seas as well...​

Arch 4.5: B4

Eros looked over at the man and didn't stop him from chasing after the woman and followed suit. He wasn't sure why, but he felt that he should follow suit with the man. The last thing he needed was for some psychopath to escape him again.

It was especially true when the woman was involved with hurting David. David was one of his few friends and confidants and he wasn't about to let anyone get away with hurting the cupid.

Eros ducked into the room after Shorius entered. He wasn't sure what he expected to find here, but it certainly wasn't the empty room that he found.

As Tosen entered, Eros looked around the room to see if there was anything suspicious to him. There was a book case, a bed, a lumpy carpet and a string sticking out of the edge of the carpet.

@Gands @LoveandHate91 @Room 3

Lincoln wondered if the woman was going to comment anything back to him, but he decided to refrain from speaking for now. It would certainly get him into some trouble if he did.

He looked around the room and noticed that others were heading for Room 3. Had he missed something when he had been attending to the wounded of the area? He assumed that the answer to this question was yes. He let loose a sigh.

Well, the injured weren't going to heal themselves.

Lincoln didn't comment on the look of apology on her face and focused back on stitching David for now. He couldn't shock him, as it may very well kill the man. He really wished he had Fitz or Simmons or anyone from SHIELD here to help him. Though unconscious, David squirmed a little when moved the wrong way.

Lincoln noticed that Steven Lasket had came over and he held the cupid down. " I imagine that you could use the help, a little Linc."

Lincoln smiled and nodded a bit. He was grateful that someone had helped him with his predicament, as he felt that everyone was out to make him mad.

Adam looked over as the Doctor entered the room. Well, the Tenth Doctor at least.

" Actually, yes, believe or not, there is Doctor. I wouldn't mind some assistance talking to a co-worker of mine and would love the back-up."

Adam smiled when the Doctor addressed Lincoln and he wasn't about to argue with the man.

" I do believe that Lincoln has that handled quite well. I would say that we had plenty of food, but to be honest, it was a trap and we got chaos instead. I could probably find some food on the way though."

Adam took a deep breath and hoped that his boys back home weren't too worried about him.

" Yes, we are indeed are."

@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Hotel Lobby

Matthew sighed. " Relatively simple would be the truth, if we were dealing with any other place in the world. Sadly, Starlight City makes everything more difficult just by making it ten times harder," he said, heading out the door. He took a deep breath and headed for his father's company. Memories lingered from the fact the man had tried to replace him when he went missing. Thank goodness, the clone was dead and they could move past that.

He scanned the area and groaned. On the elevator was a sign that read *Closed for repairs* It seemed that wherever the group had to go, they would be taking the stairs and going through all four floors of the industry... and because Nicholas Harris was a paranoid man, super speed and all forms of teleportation didn't work here.

@Kingof192 @ Superior Industries

Lucien looked over at him. " If you would like to plan a heist on Superior Industries later, we can get more of those. It was hard enough to sit in motion the event to get those originals and not all were retrieved."

Lilith took a seat near Misfortune and asked. "Where are the entrances I can set a few traps for any unwanted visitors."

Misfortune looked over at her and took a deep breath. " We don't have time for that. Our guests are already arriving. Don't fall too far behind." He said, teleporting to the water supply.

@LoveandHate91 @Lucien's office

Orion looked over at her and wondered how the new comer was. He had never met the man before, but he looked over at the man and turned to Ryan. " You don't have to come with us, if you don't want too," he said

" I want to come with you, though. It might be dangerous, but what isn't?" He asked

Orion let loose a sigh and wished that the young man wasn't going to get hurt, but he did swear to protect him. He felt that he was responsible in some small part to keep the boy from being destroyed or harm in any way. He sighed and hoped that everything would be okay. It would seem that when they arrived, a very familiar face to Ryan was waiting for them. " Well, look like the broken wolf is here," Misfortune snarked.

@york @Water Reservoir

Room 3 the Hotel

Shorius

Shorius had moved quickly into the room and stopped when he saw no one obvious. He noted the three distinct things to check and flicked his wrist with his pen in hand. It changed into a long spear, carved from Bloodstone and enchanted by Hephaestus into a spear originally for the War God Ares.

"Gentlemen, this may well be a trap. Nonetheless, I will proceed to check under the rug. Can you two please check the bookcase and the bed ? Be wary, this all feels off somehow."

Shorius waited until the other two were either in position or backed out of the room before grabbing the edge of the carpet and throwing it to the side to reveal what was under it. He did this with his left hand, spear in his right.

@LoveandHate91 @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Belldandy looked with more sorrow than annoyance at the elevator, and then looked all around her.

"There are anti-transportation magics at work in this place. You are right Mr Matthew-san. Ten times harder...only, how?"

Belldandy looked intently at the stairwell, then at Alec. and then once again up into the sky. Obviously in deep thought about each one.

"This is the way Keiichi's life is. Everything made harder by misfortune. It is because he was born under an unlucky star that has effected his fortune his entire life. I wonder if that has something to do with why they call this place Starlight City."

Belldandy sighed "We must go. Four stories is not so very much to climb, only I do wish we did not have to delay for David's sake. I wonder if I can help it at all."

"May fortune favor us!" she commanded, releasing her magic into the area.

Tosen notices the strong under the carpet and ignores Shorius request. Tosen didn't follow orders well. He grabs the rug and flips it to see what's under it.
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Gands

Crimson looks to Lucien.
"It would be nice to have more with the high price for using. So we may have to do that."

Lilith uses her teleporting spell to keep up with Misfortune.

Last edited:
Shorius Room III at the Hotel.

As Tosen approached, heedless and uncaring, he put his hand out to delay him.

" Hold on, just let me move out of the way first. "

Shorius moved quickly over to the bookcase and started to examine it, leaving Tosen on his own.

"Okay, go ahead "

@LoveandHate91 @LuckycoolHawk9

10th Doctor, Hotel lobby

"Very well Adam, lets go then. You know there are all sorts of misguided folks wandering about this town ? We should sit down some time and discuss the nature of evil ! "

The doctor walks over to Lincoln, patting him gently on the back "

" Good job Lad, carry on the good work. And Adam, lets not forget food for Donna please.
Co-worker ? really? Why am I suddenly worried about the nature of your employment Adam ! "

@LuckycoolHawk9

• Nice Execution!
Arch 4.5: B4

Eros looked over at the man and didn't stop him from chasing after the woman and followed suit. He wasn't sure why, but he felt that he should follow suit with the man. The last thing he needed was for some psychopath to escape him again.

It was especially true when the woman was involved with hurting David. David was one of his few friends and confidants and he wasn't about to let anyone get away with hurting the cupid.

Eros ducked into the room after Shorius entered. He wasn't sure what he expected to find here, but it certainly wasn't the empty room that he found.

As Tosen entered, Eros looked around the room to see if there was anything suspicious to him. There was a book case, a bed, a lumpy carpet and a string sticking out of the edge of the carpet.

@Gands @LoveandHate91 @Room 3

Lincoln wondered if the woman was going to comment anything back to him, but he decided to refrain from speaking for now. It would certainly get him into some trouble if he did.

He looked around the room and noticed that others were heading for Room 3. Had he missed something when he had been attending to the wounded of the area? He assumed that the answer to this question was yes. He let loose a sigh.

Well, the injured weren't going to heal themselves.

Lincoln didn't comment on the look of apology on her face and focused back on stitching David for now. He couldn't shock him, as it may very well kill the man. He really wished he had Fitz or Simmons or anyone from SHIELD here to help him. Though unconscious, David squirmed a little when moved the wrong way.

Lincoln noticed that Steven Lasket had came over and he held the cupid down. " I imagine that you could use the help, a little Linc."

Lincoln smiled and nodded a bit. He was grateful that someone had helped him with his predicament, as he felt that everyone was out to make him mad.

Adam looked over as the Doctor entered the room. Well, the Tenth Doctor at least.

" Actually, yes, believe or not, there is Doctor. I wouldn't mind some assistance talking to a co-worker of mine and would love the back-up."

Adam smiled when the Doctor addressed Lincoln and he wasn't about to argue with the man.

" I do believe that Lincoln has that handled quite well. I would say that we had plenty of food, but to be honest, it was a trap and we got chaos instead. I could probably find some food on the way though."

Adam took a deep breath and hoped that his boys back home weren't too worried about him.

" Yes, we are indeed are."

@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Hotel Lobby

Matthew sighed. " Relatively simple would be the truth, if we were dealing with any other place in the world. Sadly, Starlight City makes everything more difficult just by making it ten times harder," he said, heading out the door. He took a deep breath and headed for his father's company. Memories lingered from the fact the man had tried to replace him when he went missing. Thank goodness, the clone was dead and they could move past that.

He scanned the area and groaned. On the elevator was a sign that read *Closed for repairs* It seemed that wherever the group had to go, they would be taking the stairs and going through all four floors of the industry... and because Nicholas Harris was a paranoid man, super speed and all forms of teleportation didn't work here.

@Kingof192 @ Superior Industries

Lucien looked over at him. " If you would like to plan a heist on Superior Industries later, we can get more of those. It was hard enough to sit in motion the event to get those originals and not all were retrieved."

Misfortune looked over at her and took a deep breath. " We don't have time for that. Our guests are already arriving. Don't fall too far behind." He said, teleporting to the water supply.

@LoveandHate91 @Lucien's office

Orion looked over at her and wondered how the new comer was. He had never met the man before, but he looked over at the man and turned to Ryan. " You don't have to come with us, if you don't want too," he said

" I want to come with you, though. It might be dangerous, but what isn't?" He asked

Orion let loose a sigh and wished that the young man wasn't going to get hurt, but he did swear to protect him. He felt that he was responsible in some small part to keep the boy from being destroyed or harm in any way. He sighed and hoped that everything would be okay. It would seem that when they arrived, a very familiar face to Ryan was waiting for them. " Well, look like the broken wolf is here," Misfortune snarked.

@york @Water Reservoir

Well, it was now or never. Fortune favors the bold, and kicks the timid in the figurative nether regions. Stepping forward, sword held low to the ground in the lack of apparent danger, Lane asked. "You're Adam, right? Some sort of local... figure?"

Nailed it.

"Would you mind answering a few questions?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
@york @Water Reservoir
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Water Reservoir

Marina seemed quite calm despite the situation, crossing her arms as she stepped into the reservoir with the others that followed, eyeing the person they were greeted with.

"So. What's your deal? Poisoning our water supply?" She asked, tilting her head a little to the side.

It seemed she intended to address the elephant in the room right off the bat, as they had no time to waste. If the reservoir had already been poisoned, presumably by the one she was questioning, they had to act fast... And if it wasn't yet? They couldn't afford to be distracted for too long.

As soon as she had a good idea of what was going on, she was prepared to put an end to this situation... With whatever means might be neccessary.​

Eros leaned against the bookcase, backing as far back as he could. He somehow doubted that the carpet wasn't a trap to lead them on. It just seemed too perfect to the god and he hated it when things were perfect. If they were meant to be this way, then it was a different story, but this didn't seem to be the case.

Eros looked over at the bookcase to see if there was anything of interest on it. How to kill a god with godarium, how to summon a monster, how to manipulate others. Whoever owned this book collection certainly had a ton of strategies to kill things and get their way.

Eros continued to look around to see if he spotted anything else of interest. It seemed that there was nothing for him to uncover or find in the area and he waited for one of the two men to uncover whatever was under the rug.
When Tossen flipped over the rug, a loud noise could be heard from inside the room and after a second, the noise stops, leaving Eros more confused than before.

As Eros watched the two men interact, he turn his attention back to the bookshelf.

When Tossen would look under the rug, there would be nothing.

" I feel like we missed something major in the room. It seems we are no-," Eros started to say as he leaned on the bookcase.

The bookcase opened, the god falling backwards into it.

@Gands @LoveandHate91

Matthew took a deep breath and wondered what they were going to find here. He doubted it would be good.

" The answer to that is simple. Someone knew we were coming and made sure that everything was broken," he replied.

Alec looked over at the stairwell and wondered what dangers they would find as they continued to traverse the giant place. He hoped things would get easier.

" Oh please, don't be discouraged. There is actually a really beautiful reason this is called Starlight City and it will become evident in a few months. It isn't always very obvious, but it does indeed have to do with the stars, but it is wonderful," Dorothy said.

When the four of them arrived on the second floor, they seemed to encounter a problem. The next stairwell was blocked by a keycard read. " That's new. I don't have that. Perhaps we can find it somewhere on this floor."

Mounted on the wall were two signs pointing in different directions. The left sign read: Blake's Potion lab and the other read: NOT A PLACE I AM KEEPING A GOD HOSTAGE AND CLONING SAID GOD.

" I think we should go right," he said.

" Is it perhaps the super creepy and random sign that tells you that it might be evil?" Matthew sarcastically asked.

" Belldandy, which way would you like to go?" She asked.

@Kingof192 ( You are going to wind up going both ways, up to you which NPC/ PC you want to meet/find first.)

Lucien looked back at him.

" Mr. Hunter will be helping us with this little project of the enhancers. Hopefully, he made our hero's potion ascent more difficult."

@LoveandHate91

Misfortune didn't wait for her, before starting his insults towards the heroes.

Orion eyed Misfortune and the water supply to see if he tampered with it. It seemed that for the time being, the water had not been tampered with. Then, why was Misfortune here

" Ahh, the question that all heroes like to ask, the why question. Sadly, this isn't my plan to blab about. Sometimes you heroes forgot to look at the big picture."

Ryan looked over at Misfortune and then back at him. " You don't have any poison. This was a trick. What are you trying to distract us from? How exactly are you planning to poison us if it isn't the water?" He asked. He hoped that he would be able to get answers out of Misfortune without violence.

" Who ever said it was going to be the water and whoever said it was going to be now." Misfortune aimed a magic ball at the heroes now. It seemed that the questioning time was done. It was time to fight.

@york @LoveandHate91

Adam looked over at the 10th Doctor. " It might be a wise idea to have a conversation about the evil here. It isn't getting easier over time- it is getting worse by the day. They are starting to get organized."

Lincoln was slightly throw off by the Doctor's pat, but continued to focus on his work.

" Yes, food for Donna. I am certain that I can do that on the way to see my co-worker."

" You should be more worried about the nature of my hiring. My sons have chewed me out for it, but I never listened. I am starting to realize that it is a good idea now. "

Adam looked over at the strange woman who had approached him. It was the detective with the sword. " Yeah, I am Adam Knight, special ED teacher, hero, principal of Starlight City. I helped to build the city up after the uprising against my father. God, that was messy."

He stopped himself from trailing off.

" Well, as long as you don't mind asking them as we walk."

@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Shorius Room III at the Hotel.

Shorius start to move towards the bookcase even before Eros started to speak. His gut feeling to let the Youngster move the rug. Just as he was about to check it out next to Eros, the other man fell behind it as it moved. Shorius flicked his Pen, quickly changing it to a spear and moving just beyond Eros to guard him, reaching behind him to offer Eros a hand up. He would have asked Tossen to check under the bed or at least guard their backs, but now knew better as whoever Tossen was, he couldn't be trusted with such a simple request.

" Eros, are you alright ? "

At this point, should Shorius be approached from any direction he might take it as a threat with his spear at the ready protecting Eros, Tossen included since he couldn't be entirely trusted apparently.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91

The 10th Doctor Hotel Lobby with Adam

The doctor aimed a curious eye at the woman, his odd looking not pen in his hand, analyzing.

"That is a holy sword Adam. Somewhat unusual this day and age, and a nice thing to have against growing evil here. "

The doctor was relaxed, seeing no threat in the woman, smiling.

"Well then, let's be off shall we ? Go and find this co-worker you said ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Thuro 116 Pendragon

The doctor aimed a curious eye at the woman, his odd looking not pen in his hand, analyzing.

"That is a holy sword Adam. Somewhat unusual this day and age, and a nice thing to have against growing evil here. "

"I don't know how holy it is, but is tends to make people holey."

It was as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I feel a terrible pun has happened.

Adam looked over at the 10th Doctor. " It might be a wise idea to have a conversation about the evil here. It isn't getting easier over time- it is getting worse by the day. They are starting to get organized."

Lincoln was slightly throw off by the Doctor's pat, but continued to focus on his work.

" Yes, food for Donna. I am certain that I can do that on the way to see my co-worker."

" You should be more worried about the nature of my hiring. My sons have chewed me out for it, but I never listened. I am starting to realize that it is a good idea now. "

Adam looked over at the strange woman who had approached him. It was the detective with the sword. " Yeah, I am Adam Knight, special ED teacher, hero, principal of Starlight City. I helped to build the city up after the uprising against my father. God, that was messy."

"We'll see. If I can't walk and talk, I'll hand in my badge and start knitting mittens."

"I guess you're older than you look then? You don't even look older than me." Realizing what she'd just said, she then amended. "I mean, I'm clearly only twenty five, but..." Foot. Meet mouth. Combo breaker.

Belldandy looked at the sign, uncomprehendingly

NOT A PLACE I AM KEEPING A GOD HOSTAGE AND CLONING SAID GOD.

belldandy_by_brokensoul1987.jpg

"Ummm... I am very glad that is not a thing that is happening in there, but I don't see why they would want to point that out...? Anyway, I would like to go to the potion lab! My sister is a great alchemist, maybe I can find something in there that will help."

• Nice Execution!
Eros leaned against the bookcase, backing as far back as he could. He somehow doubted that the carpet wasn't a trap to lead them on. It just seemed too perfect to the god and he hated it when things were perfect. If they were meant to be this way, then it was a different story, but this didn't seem to be the case.
Eros looked over at the bookcase to see if there was anything of interest on it. How to kill a god with godarium, how to summon a monster, how to manipulate others. Whoever owned this book collection certainly had a ton of strategies to kill things and get their way.
Eros continued to look around to see if he spotted anything else of interest. It seemed that there was nothing for him to uncover or find in the area and he waited for one of the two men to uncover whatever was under the rug.
When Tossen flipped over the rug, a loud noise could be heard from inside the room and after a second, the noise stops, leaving Eros more confused than before.
As Eros watched the two men interact, he turn his attention back to the bookshelf.
When Tossen would look under the rug, there would be nothing.
" I feel like we missed something major in the room. It seems we are no-," Eros started to say as he leaned on the bookcase.
The bookcase opened, the god falling backwards into it.
@Gands @LoveandHate91
Matthew took a deep breath and wondered what they were going to find here. He doubted it would be good.
" The answer to that is simple. Someone knew we were coming and made sure that everything was broken," he replied.
Alec looked over at the stairwell and wondered what dangers they would find as they continued to traverse the giant place. He hoped things would get easier.
" Oh please, don't be discouraged. There is actually a really beautiful reason this is called Starlight City and it will become evident in a few months. It isn't always very obvious, but it does indeed have to do with the stars, but it is wonderful," Dorothy said.
When the four of them arrived on the second floor, they seemed to encounter a problem. The next stairwell was blocked by a keycard read. " That's new. I don't have that. Perhaps we can find it somewhere on this floor."

Mounted on the wall were two signs pointing in different directions. The left sign read: Blake's Potion lab and the other read: NOT A PLACE I AM KEEPING A GOD HOSTAGE AND CLONING SAID GOD.
" I think we should go right," he said.
" Is it perhaps the super creepy and random sign that tells you that it might be evil?" Matthew sarcastically asked.
" Belldandy, which way would you like to go?" She asked.
@Kingof192 ( You are going to wind up going both ways, up to you which NPC/ PC you want to meet/find first.)
Lucien looked back at him.
" Mr. Hunter will be helping us with this little project of the enhancers. Hopefully, he made our hero's potion ascent more difficult."
@LoveandHate91

Misfortune didn't wait for her, before starting his insults towards the heroes.
Orion eyed Misfortune and the water supply to see if he tampered with it. It seemed that for the time being, the water had not been tampered with. Then, why was Misfortune here
" Ahh, the question that all heroes like to ask, the why question. Sadly, this isn't my plan to blab about. Sometimes you heroes forgot to look at the big picture."
Ryan looked over at Misfortune and then back at him. " You don't have any poison. This was a trick. What are you trying to distract us from? How exactly are you planning to poison us if it isn't the water?" He asked. He hoped that he would be able to get answers out of Misfortune without violence.
" Who ever said it was going to be the water and whoever said it was going to be now." Misfortune aimed a magic ball at the heroes now. It seemed that the questioning time was done. It was time to fight.
@york @LoveandHate91
@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91

Marina huffed, shaking her head a little as she raised her hands to her sides, drawing water from any nearby sources towards her, forming a barrier of solidified water to deflect the magic ball, if it were to be launched towards anyone.

"Guess we're doing this the hard way..." She muttered.

Evidently, she was prepared for a fierce battle... But she hoped to at least leave Misfortune alive, as it was apparent that she knew something about what was coming. Not just that, but unlike the not so correct information they had received, the information Misfortune had seemed considerably more accurate.

As soon as she could gather enough water around her, she might even try and form a spear in one of her hands, if she could manage it in addition to protecting the group against their assailant's attacks.​

Rosen was moving Eros direction when Shorius stood in his way in a somewhat hostile manner, so Risen drew his blade.
"If you plan in fighting you chose the wrong opponent." Rosen said staring Shorius down.
@york
@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

"And who is this hunter your talking about?" Crimson asked taking out a cigar and lighting it.
Razor seemed content listening while sipping wine.
@LuckycoolHawk9

Lilith was next to Misfortune moving both hands while chanting a spell creating a magic circle in front of her with blades coming out of it ready to fire at the hero's. "Do you think we need help?" She asked Misfortune intending to summon her dead human husband.