At the school
The Doctor

Having studied the dangerous situation they were in and then listened to the ominous message, the doctor came up with a couple of thoughts.

"Adam, should it become necessary, I am due for regeneration. Also, if I might opine, these people here are not the real enemy".

As the newest mad man jumped through the window to get them, he did a quick reaction, using the Sonic screwdriver as a pulse delivery of a powerful beam of light, combined with a heavy Sonic pulse to disorient and blind his enemy. After which, he stood back and let the swords woman deal with him.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91

"Please do not say such things!" Belldandy immediately reacted to Tosen's suggestion. "Merely because a voice on a phone says something like that does not mean they can do it, and if they can we have to face such a powerful evil by standing together."

Keiichi looked around, and saw again how the people in Starlight City had been able to speak, but to act. Was it because they had been living night after night like this for too long. Belldandy too was becoming like this, but that seemed to be because she was overloaded. In fact, the person he would have chosen to die was probably near the top of her agenda.

"I'm sorry Belldandy, but I think this is the way this world works. I think we are really going to have to make a choice. I know that we must keep moving forward or this night will not end. "

Keiichi's words reached Belldandy who accepted them without question "Yes, dear" and moved very close to Alec so that she can speak quietly to him. Without asking, she cupped Alec's hand. "There are as many chances for happiness as there are stars twinkling in the sky. But only a handful of people ever reach out and seize them. In my world, some lost souls linger in the world until they come to rest by resolving the great emotion that binds them. Is this true in this world as well? For if you can find such strength to reach out in forgiveness now, you may find release. Do you understand what I am saying? It is like a time when Keiichi and I..." the goddess looked around, confused that he had not followed her.

"Three lives, two die." Keiichi explained from across the room as he flipped the third switch.

"Eek!"

Orion had noticed her color had drained and he was getting a new emotion. One where he was concerned that something bad was going to happen to her. He didn't know what it was called, but he knew that he didn't like it. He was careful with everything and he looked over at Ryan to see what he thought of the situation.

Orion tilted his head and noticed the gills. Those were weird and different. Was she another supernatural creature that he didn't know about? Was she a mermaid…. Or maybe one of the native Atlantian who still lived in the waters around the city. He wasn't sure, but he didn't want to ask her for fear of seeming nosey.

Ryan meanwhile sighed. He wasn't happy that Lillith had gotten away, but at least they had Misfortune in their custody. He was about to tell his dad that he was happy to see him when he looked at him. " Sport, I'm going to check the school out, I want you to stay with Lucky while I do that either here or wherever he goes, I feel like something is going on there and I'm probably right too." Jak ran off before anyone could stop him, not even his own sun it would sem.

Orion smiled when she finally woke up for him. He grinned and looked at her condition and was happy.

" One of them, we got the stronger one, the other one escaped, but we know she is probably heading to the school, my dad was heading there, told me to stay with Lucky," Ryan replied.

" Oh come on, you should know that nothing is ever that easy," Misfortune replied to the others remaining. Ryan stopped and paused. He heard some coughing and looked over and found the source. It was Gregory, though he was noticeably…paler and weaker.

-02SROnWBIHxXsfITFnRh4TK6TX_xGtyU13Vbw_4Ve8RAwv6HR_Wfsx-YTAFUN822dq9fg-6UaP18OXG-TBgJs0DxnCLD36VH_sOm261vUSvwGXzG2XyTBXbjQp-uQtWII0nmDdp

" Blood….." Lucky's phone rang. The god picked it up.

" You may want to hear this."

Disguised a voice came in from over the phone. " Tick tock, time runs short for all that are completing tasks. Somebody has to die. One per area, sewers don't count. So, I ask you, whose going to die tonight? Somebody has to go. Who will take the plunge? A hero, a villain, a god, an engima?"

It seemed somebody was making cryptic threats…. But it wasn't like they could follow through… the gate access to the water Reservoir locked. " It opens when somebody dies."

@York

Lilith would eventually run into a problem. The gate that would have led her to any new area had been locked. She had two choices, presented to her. She could go back to where the heroes were or wait it out. Both had merits and drawbacks, but for now she was safe.

@LoveandHate91

Nicholas Star hadn't expected to run into so much damn trouble when he arrived at the school. He groaned and made himself bullet proof after picking up one of the scopes while dodging and made a path for Steven Lasket who was good. It seemed that things couldn't get any crazier for them. There was already dragons and gun fire. Jak, the criminal werewolf arrived on the scene too.

" Oh, you," Nicholas said, leaning against the wall along with Steven Lasket , mostly for safety reasons and to not die.

Lucifer Junior shot fire on the ground. He wasn't about to be caught.

Adam quickly followed the doctor.

" I don't think it matters, I think he was trying to be helpful," he said, while following the two of them to the wall with a smile on his face.

Jak groaned upon seeing Lane and Nicholas. " Of course, you are here. Probably should have listened to Lucky," he said, going up against the wall.

He leaned against the wall, though he wasn't worried too much about things. Before he could replied to the doctor, a second dragon landed on the ground. This one was friendly it seemed. " Jack and Jak, what perfect timing." The dragon transformed into a human form, a man with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.

Cl1wWoo1QipsVMj4UBSZ-QUYcqX2kVSXvmgLtAY-KF6G9honUh9DmioWYdc3_DPlGMuYAg4c8CWCGFJ_aVIuMhyQAe9dDBXshLoFvNg-EAGBSqEp_AyK3TP7A69qmzkwSo6PEyha

" Yeah, I agree with you there. Also, before I forgot, this is Jack. Also, yes, I know him. He's a dragon and our only firefighter and yes, it's ironic that we have a fire causing dragon as a fire fighter," Adam's phone rang. " What a bad timing."

Adam put it on speaker and the group would receive a message eerily similiar to what the water Reservoir had seen…. " It's not like he can follow through with this threat…" The gates of the school locked. " I guess he can, Jack, do you think you could get us closer to Lucien so I can speak with him?" He asked.

" It's possible," Jack simply replied. It seems the group had a choice- to risk going airborne and confronting Lucien/ Lucifer Junior head on or to sit and come up with a new plan.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon @Gands @LoveandHate91

" Honestly, we will not know the answer to that question without trying it," Eros honestly replied.

Alec paused and looked over at Tossen. " It's possible, but it seems more than likely that he might have some intelligence on his own. Clones aren't always stupid. Matthew can attest to that with his clone."

" To be fair, my clone was made from a living person getting DNA and memories implanted, I never did agree with my father when I found that out."

When Shorius would do that, it would land on three letters in order. An M, an A and a X. It spelled Max. Apparently the clone was named Max. He pointed to some more letters, but he would lose focus when a phone rang out. The ring came from Matthew's phone.

" My bad, let me just…." The phone answered itself and a dark voice came out of it.

" Tick tock, time runs short. Pull a switch, it doesn't matter naught. I'll make a deal. Actually, no, you are all too noble for deals though. So, instead, this is a warning. The clone and the original will be free….. Once two die."

Dorothy was livid when she heard this. " No, we are not playing god and killing ourselves for you. No way in hell, mister."

The voice on the phone spoke. " For that little outburst, one per each area. I will be nice and count Superior Industries as one area, but your friends at the school and water reservoir, one of them has to die. Three lives for two- seems very fair to me." Dorothy was not happier, actually the voice had made the goddess of truth angerier.

" Listen, you motherfucker, who are you to decide our fate?" Dorothy asked. There was an audible pause as he spoke again into the phone, his voice ever so condescending.

" Who says I was deciding?" The phone call dropped and the computer turn on… It had live feed from all the areas including the one you were in and …. The basement of the superior industries, showing two young teenagers.

" Liam and Will…. Adam's adopted sons." Eros instantly recognized them when they appeared on screen.

Alec paled. " We are. We're the ones deciding."

As if to prove that they were indeed the one deciding, there was a list of names on the side. However, all of this information was one way, nobody outside of the room would see it or hear anything on the feed., it was entirely one way. Everyone who was in the area and could die. Listed for the school were The Doctor, Lane, Adam, Jack, Jak, Lucifer Junior, Nicholas Star, Razor and Crimson. Listed for Superior Industries were Will, Liam, Max, Legendary, Nicholas Harris, Blake, Chase Hunter, Garrett Gunn, David Amadeo, Lucas Star, Peter Thorn, Matthew, Alec, Dorothy, Eros, Shorius, Tossen, Bellandy, Keiichi, Bonnie and Clyde, and Nathaniel Harris. One would be quick to realize that the Superior Industries list was much longer than any of the others and seemed to list a ton of people- some of which weren't even in the room. Considerably on the other hand, the Water Reservior list only listed two names. Gregory and Marina. Strange, indeed.

Right on the bottom was a cryptic phrase: Choice is just an illusion.

The switches were not gone. It was still viable to pull two of them, though there wasn't any indication which two they were... it wasn't like the voice over the phone mentioned two numbers.

@LoveandHate91 @Gands @Kingof192

Terra smiled as he looked at him. " I'm here to let you in on a little secret. Before long those sides won't matter. They won't. Good, evil, black, white. There are things happening but the most important is that soon Chaos will be awakened. You want to be on his side when that happens," he simply replied.

@LoveandHate91
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina looked alot more lively now... And was quite clearly annoyed by the prospect of being trapped in a room again, especially with Gregory appearing to be nearing a critical condition.

"I don't have time for this..." She muttered.

Gathering as much water around her as she could, she directed it towards the door... Making the water solidify into a more cylindrical shape, not unlike a crude battering ram as she attempted to break through it.

Looks like she wasn't accepting the terms of their would be captor, at least not if she could help it....​

Mike Shore aka Shorius

Shorius was watching, trying to talk to Max, the clone when the phone call happened and Keiichi walked over and calmly started flipping switches. Seeing as there was nothing to lose, in his own opinion, he pulled out his pen, and in one motion shook it into an enchanted bloodstone spear and started to break into the infernal machine to try and get one or both of them out of it before bad things started to happen.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192 @LoveandHate91

Dorothy smiled as she looked over at Belldandy. " I agree with miss Belldandy. Being united is something that the villains don't want us to be. Being united is very important, actually, I argue it is crucial to our survival. I have seen so much and I know fully that this is the truth.

Eros paused, thinking about what was going on. Was there a bigger picture that he was missing? He felt like there was. Why was there so much discord at once? Why did the voice speak now? Did it want David to die? Was there some other method that he had overlooked? He felt he was missing a crucial piece of the puzzle, a very obvious piece of it too.

" The night will always come to an end. It's better not to be rash about these decisions or to take it-," Matthew paused, mid-speech, his advance wolf hearing had heard something. A gun-shot, approximately two floors down.

Alec was silent, his own mind racing with questions. So many different questions and so many different solutions. Ideas that could kill him, ideas that were dangerous. He paused, looking up when Belldandy cupped his hand. " I understand what you are saying, but I am not the result of some estrangement or forgiveness. I'm the result of someone not letting go and not wanting to pay the price. Do you remember what I mentioned earlier? How it was my brother and Peter's fault? There is a reason why I said that. You see, I died in a car crash, was driven off the road by my brother's boss, Cerin, now known to be Lucas Star to my research and I drowned. My brother went to the god of second chances and asked for me to be brought back to life- and he did- half-way until my brother paid the full price. He never did. That's why I'm not alive or dead. I'm stuck. I should be dead because I died, or fully alive, but I can't be either because of a botched deal."

Nobody had been paying attention enough to stop Keiichi from flipping the switch that would destroy the gods if he was wrong.

She wasn't wrong.

At the exact moment that Shorius would hit the machine, the whole building would shake. Almost as if someone had released energy, dangerous energy from the basement. A hairline crack in the ceilings broke into a hole dropping a bottle down from the top floor. It was what they needed to heal David. The voice came back on the phone, more surprised than anything...." It has been done." Apparently, three deaths had been achieved.... though one would notice that the ones in the machine were alive. Shorius managed to successfully break out Max and the other machine released Legendary who was unconscious, but Max looked around. " Hello, I'm Max." Once someone procured the bottle, they would notice the door was open. They could choose to ascend and investigate the additional floors of Superior Industries or descend and see what caused that explosion from the basement.

@Gands @Kingof192 @LoveandHate91

Lucifer Junior received the telepathic message. He responded as quickly as he could. No, fall back. Everything is set into place. We don't need to fight anymore. Let them think they won. They aren't going to follow. Something happened and let's just say that things are going to set in place. I'll explain when I see you again. He was precise with his answer.

@LoveandHate91

Adam was silent, not sure what to say. It seemed that things were starting to get dangerous which wasn't news to him. The only saving grace he had was that Will and Liam were.... most likely safe in the basement of Superior Industries. It was safe and there wasn't anything there that could kill them. Well, hopefully, there wasn't anything there to murder them. He hoped that he wasn't wrong.

Nicholas knew that Lane was a great officer, but he had to admire her strength to not murder Jak on his arrival on the scene. He was dangerous, but he was being helpful and that was good at the end of the day. He would have to arrest the man later.

He would have killed him on the spot.

He took a deep breath and pulled out a bullet. Better to make himself bullet-proof than risk the chance of dying. He turned to see Jack had taken to the sky as Adam bordered him.

Lucifer Junior was silent as he finished his telepathic message to Lilith and turned to the dragon. " A god riding a dragon. Why isn't that the weirdest thing I have ever said? So, Adam, it took you damn well long enough to find me out and confront me. But alone, I thought you were smarter than that. "

Adam paused and looked at him. " You were the one on the phone call, that makes sense. What do you want? Why are you doing this?" He asked, not expecting the villain to answer him or for that matter, give him a straight answer.

Lucifer Junior offered a smile on his face. " To answer your question, to take over Heaven. I am doing this because it gets their attention and thirdly, you really are a dense man. I plan to fall back, but you won't find my plans. Even if you capture me now, it won't stop the events. Events are already in motion that can't be prevented. There are tons who can do my job for me."

Adam looked at him. " I need a better hiring process, quite honestly. I will stop it.. I will."

"Not if you are too busy grieving for a loved one." Lucifer Jr. was smirking as he said this. It seemed that he knew something that Adam didn't.

" What do you mean?" He asked him.

" I ordered a hit on your son. Doesn't matter which of them die to me, but one will die. While you were busy raising your son and playing house, you missed so much. While you were blind, I revived Bonnie and Clyde. I set the seeds of doubt that gave birth to Crypt. The harbor explosion, the godarium, it was all me from the start. Nobody ever suspects the math teacher. I made sure everybody had the pieces they needed. I made sure everybody did what I wanted them. Nothing was an accident."

" You... caused the harbor explosion, the church destruction, the death of Alice, the falling ceiling, everything was caused by you. You..... You're just heartless."

" Hearts have always been a useless organ. As I was saying... it looks like the time is ebbing away. You can't win. People are going to die. You can't stop it. It won't be stopped."

Adam refused to accept that. Nobody had to die. Not if he had any say in what was happening. He wasn't going to let it happen. Nobody would die. Nobody.

" Adam, time is not on your side. You made the mistake of coming here to confront me. Now, all is exactly where I want it to be."

Adam turned around and saw it off in the distance. The whole side of Superior Industries was falling to the ground. " And the winner and death that frees you all goes to Liam Knight. A boy who has been three different unique alias." Adam, not thinking, acting in pure rage, jumped on Lucifer Junior's back and dragged his sword into the back of the dragon. The two crashed into the roof below near Crimson. If anyone quickly wished to join him, Jack the dragon had landed and was offering transportation.

@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91

Orion looked over at her and was happy that she was alive. He wondered why somebody liked them to be trapped in an area without any help. It seemed strange to the newly made being.

" I agree with you there," Ryan said to her.

Lucky and Orion helped, shooting ice at the door. It wasn't certain if it was the three's combined efforts or some other force, but the door lock broke. Ryan picked up Gregory and looked off in the distance. He managed to see Superior Industries crumbling. " We need to get better buildings, this craft worker is too cheap."

" I do not understand why everything is getting destroyed. Should we take this man to the hospital first or investigate what is happening back where the others are?" He asked, seeing that there was a trail of blood that indicated a move from the hotel.

@York

" It will be a while before you can meet them in person, but I can assure you that it will be worth your time when you do. I am indeed the messenger for now," he said.

@LoveandHate91

Tosen was caught by surprise when Keiichi flipped the switch the whole building shock and seemed to fall apart as if hit by a earth quake it seems the two are ok and three people died but who. Tosen dosnt keep his anger in check for long at Keiichi his brash action so Tosen decided to do his own action clenching his fist and swinging straight at Keiichis jaw.
@Gands @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9

After receiving the answer from Lucifer junior Lilith hears the gate seem to unlock, events were well in motion. Lilith moves on she intends to get to the school to help her current partners.
@LuckycoolHawk9

It seems Razor jumped out into his enemies. One spouts complete nonsense as the other aims something at Razor who by habit covered his face before a bright flash then turns his skin to metal. Then it seems like one issued a challenge at Razor. Razor looks to the one the attacked him the doctor opens his mouth and fires a stream of metal needles st him much like a dragon uses a breath and then swings one of his chainsaw like hands at Lanes head.
@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Crimson was moving to get a better vantage point on the battle before the dragon crashed into the building nearby causing parts of the building to fall apart. Looks like Crimsion needs to help his employer as the dust clears Crimson begins to fire at Adam. "Why don't you take on me first bitch." Crimson said issueing Adam a challenge. He's sure that with Lucifer Juniors help they could take out Adam then aid Razor.
@LuckycoolHawk9

"There's not much information to go from here but it seems events are moving quickly but I prefer to be on the winning side. By joining do I get access to ingredients to help slay Vampires, Werewolves and other abominations that roam this tainted land. Maybe something to kill Gods that are foolish enough to join the fight?"
@LuckycoolHawk9

"Keiichi!" Belldandy was happy for a moment, sending her admiration to Keiichi as she the machines open and her objective come to them from above. "The bottle..." but she was only happy for an instant.

upload_2017-9-28_23-33-39.jpeg

Pain and anger welled up in Belldandy as she saw a part-mechanical eight hundred pound assassin sucker punch her 5 foot three non-combatant. Keiichi fell to the ground a couple of feet away, now not moving, his hands now covering his jaw with his eyes closed, blood coming from his mouth. She had seen the mortal she loved in danger and in pain, but never something that graphic.

"Get Away from him!" Belldandy yelled, very quickly moving between Tosen and where Keiichi had landed.

The temperature in the room went up, and an unnatural wind started blowing around inside the building as Belldandy pulled a three-part staff. "I will not allow you to hurt him again."

Mike Shore, aka Shorius

Shorius, bent and picked up Legendary, putting his unconscious body over his shoulder.

" Tosen, we don't agree on much and I suspect that won't change soon. In this particular case, I don't entirely disagree with slapping him down. That being said, I think you've made your point here. We have a lot of things to do still. For one, I'd like to get out of this building before it collapses with us inside it. What do you think is the best way out ?"

Then looking at Belldandy... and moving beside her.

" Pardon me ma'am, you should see to your friend. I think we'll need to move soon."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192

10th Doctor
at the school.

The doctor only frowned for a moment as his fingers quickly reconfigured the sonic screwdriver into a magnetic based force shield at an angle to deflect the stream of metal projectiles into the nearby wall.

" Detective, you seem to have this in hand, I need to see the roof ! "

With that, he scampers off climbing onto the friendly Dragon, hopefully heading up towards the roof.

" Mister Dragon, I think we should see what's happening on the roof. Mind that fellow screaming for attention up there "

@LoveandHate91 @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LuckycoolHawk9

"That...someone would attack him, and someone else would think it acceptable. for doing what he thought right, moments after helping to save the entire city.... No, I cannot accept this behavior."

upload_2017-9-29_14-49-31.jpeg

"I'm sorry everyone. We made a mistake. We don't belong here, not at all. "

"Come Keiichi, we are going home" the goddess said, sending her healing powers into Keiichi's jaw. He blinked a little and staggered up.

Without saying another word to anyone, they went down the stairs and out of Superior Industries. They took a short walk into a cleared place.

"I'm....sorry?" Keiichi voiced, looking confused and hurt.

upload_2017-9-29_15-1-5.png

"It's OK Keiichi, you thought you were doing what was right. There was more than one answer, and perhaps no perfect answer. We will never know. That it met such a response speaks of the goals and beliefs of the people involved. "

"....we aren't going back to the house again, are we?" Keiichi asked

"No, we are going home. Though I do wonder if we have failed in some way, I am sure we could never be happy in such a place as this. We will continue our lives together elsewhere. " Belldandy said, removing her earring to unleash her full power. For the full first-class goddess, opening her own portal home was not a problem

"Another portal will probably cause them some trouble, but I feel this place is doomed anyway. "

and off they peacefully went to spend more time at home and with family where they belonged.

upload_2017-9-29_15-20-7.jpeg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
"Don't worry Doc." Lane said cheerfully, giving him a thumbs up. "I'm wearing a chainsaw proof vest under this jacket."

The obvious sarcasm clashed with her cheerful words-... wait, which finger was she holding up again?

That's just rude.

Turning back to her opponent (just how does he pick his nose without ripping his head off), she formulated a flawless strategy that had served her family against stronger opponents for decades.

GIGA

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6tsi6sddr90c8wss8occ00scs_640.gif

DRILL

gbr0Fuz.gif

RUNAWAY

Your legs are the legs that will run straight past the heavens.

"Only a fool fights a man with chainsaw hands." - Memoirs of a blonde badass, 2040.

Reactions: Gands

Dorothy smiled as she looked over at Belldandy. " I agree with miss Belldandy. Being united is something that the villains don't want us to be. Being united is very important, actually, I argue it is crucial to our survival. I have seen so much and I know fully that this is the truth.

Eros paused, thinking about what was going on. Was there a bigger picture that he was missing? He felt like there was. Why was there so much discord at once? Why did the voice speak now? Did it want David to die? Was there some other method that he had overlooked? He felt he was missing a crucial piece of the puzzle, a very obvious piece of it too.

" The night will always come to an end. It's better not to be rash about these decisions or to take it-," Matthew paused, mid-speech, his advance wolf hearing had heard something. A gun-shot, approximately two floors down.

Alec was silent, his own mind racing with questions. So many different questions and so many different solutions. Ideas that could kill him, ideas that were dangerous. He paused, looking up when Belldandy cupped his hand. " I understand what you are saying, but I am not the result of some estrangement or forgiveness. I'm the result of someone not letting go and not wanting to pay the price. Do you remember what I mentioned earlier? How it was my brother and Peter's fault? There is a reason why I said that. You see, I died in a car crash, was driven off the road by my brother's boss, Cerin, now known to be Lucas Star to my research and I drowned. My brother went to the god of second chances and asked for me to be brought back to life- and he did- half-way until my brother paid the full price. He never did. That's why I'm not alive or dead. I'm stuck. I should be dead because I died, or fully alive, but I can't be either because of a botched deal."

Nobody had been paying attention enough to stop Keiichi from flipping the switch that would destroy the gods if he was wrong.

She wasn't wrong.

At the exact moment that Shorius would hit the machine, the whole building would shake. Almost as if someone had released energy, dangerous energy from the basement. A hairline crack in the ceilings broke into a hole dropping a bottle down from the top floor. It was what they needed to heal David. The voice came back on the phone, more surprised than anything...." It has been done." Apparently, three deaths had been achieved.... though one would notice that the ones in the machine were alive. Shorius managed to successfully break out Max and the other machine released Legendary who was unconscious, but Max looked around. " Hello, I'm Max." Once someone procured the bottle, they would notice the door was open. They could choose to ascend and investigate the additional floors of Superior Industries or descend and see what caused that explosion from the basement.

@Gands @Kingof192 @LoveandHate91

Lucifer Junior received the telepathic message. He responded as quickly as he could. No, fall back. Everything is set into place. We don't need to fight anymore. Let them think they won. They aren't going to follow. Something happened and let's just say that things are going to set in place. I'll explain when I see you again. He was precise with his answer.

@LoveandHate91

Adam was silent, not sure what to say. It seemed that things were starting to get dangerous which wasn't news to him. The only saving grace he had was that Will and Liam were.... most likely safe in the basement of Superior Industries. It was safe and there wasn't anything there that could kill them. Well, hopefully, there wasn't anything there to murder them. He hoped that he wasn't wrong.

Nicholas knew that Lane was a great officer, but he had to admire her strength to not murder Jak on his arrival on the scene. He was dangerous, but he was being helpful and that was good at the end of the day. He would have to arrest the man later.

He would have killed him on the spot.

He took a deep breath and pulled out a bullet. Better to make himself bullet-proof than risk the chance of dying. He turned to see Jack had taken to the sky as Adam bordered him.

Lucifer Junior was silent as he finished his telepathic message to Lilith and turned to the dragon. " A god riding a dragon. Why isn't that the weirdest thing I have ever said? So, Adam, it took you damn well long enough to find me out and confront me. But alone, I thought you were smarter than that. "

Adam paused and looked at him. " You were the one on the phone call, that makes sense. What do you want? Why are you doing this?" He asked, not expecting the villain to answer him or for that matter, give him a straight answer.

Lucifer Junior offered a smile on his face. " To answer your question, to take over Heaven. I am doing this because it gets their attention and thirdly, you really are a dense man. I plan to fall back, but you won't find my plans. Even if you capture me now, it won't stop the events. Events are already in motion that can't be prevented. There are tons who can do my job for me."

Adam looked at him. " I need a better hiring process, quite honestly. I will stop it.. I will."

"Not if you are too busy grieving for a loved one." Lucifer Jr. was smirking as he said this. It seemed that he knew something that Adam didn't.

" What do you mean?" He asked him.

" I ordered a hit on your son. Doesn't matter which of them die to me, but one will die. While you were busy raising your son and playing house, you missed so much. While you were blind, I revived Bonnie and Clyde. I set the seeds of doubt that gave birth to Crypt. The harbor explosion, the godarium, it was all me from the start. Nobody ever suspects the math teacher. I made sure everybody had the pieces they needed. I made sure everybody did what I wanted them. Nothing was an accident."

" You... caused the harbor explosion, the church destruction, the death of Alice, the falling ceiling, everything was caused by you. You..... You're just heartless."

" Hearts have always been a useless organ. As I was saying... it looks like the time is ebbing away. You can't win. People are going to die. You can't stop it. It won't be stopped."

Adam refused to accept that. Nobody had to die. Not if he had any say in what was happening. He wasn't going to let it happen. Nobody would die. Nobody.

" Adam, time is not on your side. You made the mistake of coming here to confront me. Now, all is exactly where I want it to be."

Adam turned around and saw it off in the distance. The whole side of Superior Industries was falling to the ground. " And the winner and death that frees you all goes to Liam Knight. A boy who has been three different unique alias." Adam, not thinking, acting in pure rage, jumped on Lucifer Junior's back and dragged his sword into the back of the dragon. The two crashed into the roof below near Crimson. If anyone quickly wished to join him, Jack the dragon had landed and was offering transportation.

@Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91

Orion looked over at her and was happy that she was alive. He wondered why somebody liked them to be trapped in an area without any help. It seemed strange to the newly made being.

" I agree with you there," Ryan said to her.

Lucky and Orion helped, shooting ice at the door. It wasn't certain if it was the three's combined efforts or some other force, but the door lock broke. Ryan picked up Gregory and looked off in the distance. He managed to see Superior Industries crumbling. " We need to get better buildings, this craft worker is too cheap."

" I do not understand why everything is getting destroyed. Should we take this man to the hospital first or investigate what is happening back where the others are?" He asked, seeing that there was a trail of blood that indicated a move from the hotel.

@York

" It will be a while before you can meet them in person, but I can assure you that it will be worth your time when you do. I am indeed the messenger for now," he said.

@LoveandHate91
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina sighed, wiping her brow a little as the door finally gave way, frowning a little as she looked towards Gregory, before her gaze turned to Orion.

"Hospital first. Then let's investigate." She said simply.

The last thing she wanted, was to put someone else's life at risk by rushing too fast in order to join up with the others. Hopefully they could wait just a bit longer.​

Now Playing:

Adam didn't care right now what the others were doing. His mind were only focused on one thing. Getting rid of Lucifer Junior by all means possible. Even if it meant breaking all of his rules.

His very first rule to break was to show what he could do. He ripped off his necklace, the power restrainer he had placed on himself a long time ago. He saw it now, something he knew he could do but never did. He was always moving through time, moving through points, but now he saw it as a whole. Unbounded, infinite and in this very second, he knew what he knew to do. He had to break his one sacred rule. He had to RESET it. Take them back to the start.

" I am not going to fight you, not at this disadvantage, not when you are so confident you are going to win ,I'm taking it back to the start " Adam replied. He closed his eyes and focused. This wasn't easy to do and he knew it. He had never done it before, so he wasn't sure if he could even do it. He didn't know the risks to the others around him, he didn't care though. He didn't care for anything besides Liam's safety for once in his life. A light emerged above the school.

Meanwhile at Pride's camp, Terra looked at Pride. " Yes, you will have access to all of these things. Now I have a request. Get as close to me as possible right now, I feel that something is coming and I'd rather not explain why. Just trust me, I am sure that you are close enough, but I want to be absolutely certain about it too though."

Matthew picked up the medicine for David and looked around the room before pausing and noticing Dorothy was pulling people closer to her.

"I remember something similar to this before, Dorothy. Is this what I think is happening?" Alec asked her.

Dorothy sighed, wishing that her kind of boyfriend was stupider. " Yes, my father is doing a time reset it looks like. I know he has never done one before, but I know they are not good for people who aren't generally affected. Hopefully, everybody is near a god who is not pissed off at them."

Meanwhile at the harbor, Lucky was about to mention that going to the hospital was a good idea when he noticed something. There was a bright light nearby by the school. That wasn't good.

" Generally I would agree, but we don't have time. My father just did something stupid."

Lucky was about to explain more, but it seemed that Ryan and Orion understand what that meant and moved closer to him. " Miss, Marina, I would move closer for your safety. I think the radius is enough that Misfortune should get his buddy."

The dragon at the school didn't argue with the doctor and let him board him and he barely hit the ground when the light had emerged. It seemed that whatever had happened had put Lucifer Junior on edge.

" Razor, Crimson, knock him out...... do anything." The god wasn't able to be touched, the light protecting him.

Jack the dragon looked over once he landed, not sure what to say. He knew that these were dangerous.

Meanwhile, Adam was so focused that things started to shift. Slowly but surely, time was going back to a different day.

As Lane ran away, she would notice that another shadow was following her besides her.. It seemed weird that there was a second shadow but whatever.

Once she had a chance to be far enough away or the reset was close enough, the shadow would grab Lane to keep to keep her safe.

It was kind of hard to struggle against a shadow.

When it finally let go, she would notice that it belonged to a nice.... possibly handsome gentleman.

28d247d9b468c5d1a2771a33ffb4e6e3--gray-eyes-brown-hair.jpg

" Now, please don't hurt me. I'm Jasper Knight, a relative of Adam. Didn't want to see you reset and stuff. I got you, David, Donna and Lincoln Campbell. I would have gotten Tamara Holstead, but it is difficult to fight a in-human with her blasts, though she and miss Savina should be relatively safe. Sadly, Jak won't reset, but I did get that evidence for you.

---------------------
Meanwhile at Superior Industrie's basement, Will reached a glow. Maybe it was a good thing or a bad thing, but it wasn't enough to protect Liam.... who was dead.

@York @Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91@Michale CS

( So, the Reset will officially set in next post, so get those last posts out now for this timeline. Officially, the timeline is resetting to the first day of school.)

Pride acknowledges what Terra says and walks closer to her, he's done away with his own flesh so he dosnt worry about any fleshy desires from Terra or himself.
@LuckycoolHawk9

Crimson hears the yelling for help from Lucifer so he grabs a weapon he was saving for a rainy day, he aimed the rocket from his RPG in Adams direction before firing.

At the same time as Crimson fires Razor is rushing to Lucifers location intent on slicing up Adam with his chainsaw arms.

(( *Because I have been absent and have no stake in the current timeline, the posts below are 'after' or 'at' the reset time ))

T-Rae Banner.png
Nuh-uh. No. Not gonna lose myself in this funky stuff that's happening. I did it to get out of that barrier, I can do it now. I concentrated and I seemed to flash out of existence - and maybe I would have, considering what happened later, as I wasn't actually in Starlight City on the day that got turned back to. At the time I just knew some funky feeling was coming over me. So, I managed it. I became energy for... does time matter during a time reset? I don't know, nor do I want to. All I know is when I came back into existence I noticed a few key things:​
  1. The calendar on the wall of my apartment now read a day far before the day I had arrived in Starlight.
  2. I was naked (oops!)
  3. None of my stuff was in the apartment. In fact, there was literally nothing in here except for that calendar, the built in bookcases, and the built in appliances that came with the place. Thankfully that included a telephone.
I picked up the phone, and thank God there was a dial tone. Could I call Lasket? Lincoln? I wasn't sure when either of them had arrived, my memory was still kind of fuzzy when trying to resolve what once was to what is and what was and was redone- Ugh! I hated time travel stuff. But then who?

Eros. I'd gotten his contact information at the party, and if anyone would remember me he would. And of course he would probably exploit the fact I was naked - fuck it. This was an emergency, so I called the number I'd memorized from the card he gave me and prepared to give a very strange explanation to him...

@LuckycoolHawk9

Savina Daye Banner.png
She had been a very recent addition to Starlight City, and the portal she'd come through was theoretically not even in existence at the time of the time reboot - but apparently the time reset didn't shunt people in and out of Starlight simply based on the fact of their absence at the 'time' the time went back to.

So, she was just floating near the top of a building when things went sideways. A building that a curious man in a business suit with a laser pointer was standing on the roof of. "Excuse me!" She asked. "What just happened?"
@Gands

The Doctor

The Doctor did in fact notice Adam's efforts and had only one thing to say { mostly to himself but the dragon could of course hear it.

" Uh Oh.... He's pulling the plug.... Time for ... time... "

He makes an adjustment to his Sonic screwdriver and frankly hopes Donna will be alright.

Shorius aka Mike Shore

Shorius was by birth a titan. Something like a god without portfolio. He could feel the power of the developing event. He was still carrying David, He decided to hustle over to where Eros was standing as he started to feel the power wash over everything.

" See you on the other side Granduncle !"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Now Playing:

Adam didn't care right now what the others were doing. His mind were only focused on one thing. Getting rid of Lucifer Junior by all means possible. Even if it meant breaking all of his rules.

His very first rule to break was to show what he could do. He ripped off his necklace, the power restrainer he had placed on himself a long time ago. He saw it now, something he knew he could do but never did. He was always moving through time, moving through points, but now he saw it as a whole. Unbounded, infinite and in this very second, he knew what he knew to do. He had to break his one sacred rule. He had to RESET it. Take them back to the start.

" I am not going to fight you, not at this disadvantage, not when you are so confident you are going to win ,I'm taking it back to the start " Adam replied. He closed his eyes and focused. This wasn't easy to do and he knew it. He had never done it before, so he wasn't sure if he could even do it. He didn't know the risks to the others around him, he didn't care though. He didn't care for anything besides Liam's safety for once in his life. A light emerged above the school.

Meanwhile at Pride's camp, Terra looked at Pride. " Yes, you will have access to all of these things. Now I have a request. Get as close to me as possible right now, I feel that something is coming and I'd rather not explain why. Just trust me, I am sure that you are close enough, but I want to be absolutely certain about it too though."

Matthew picked up the medicine for David and looked around the room before pausing and noticing Dorothy was pulling people closer to her.

"I remember something similar to this before, Dorothy. Is this what I think is happening?" Alec asked her.

Dorothy sighed, wishing that her kind of boyfriend was stupider. " Yes, my father is doing a time reset it looks like. I know he has never done one before, but I know they are not good for people who aren't generally affected. Hopefully, everybody is near a god who is not pissed off at them."

Meanwhile at the harbor, Lucky was about to mention that going to the hospital was a good idea when he noticed something. There was a bright light nearby by the school. That wasn't good.

" Generally I would agree, but we don't have time. My father just did something stupid."

Lucky was about to explain more, but it seemed that Ryan and Orion understand what that meant and moved closer to him. " Miss, Marina, I would move closer for your safety. I think the radius is enough that Misfortune should get his buddy."

The dragon at the school didn't argue with the doctor and let him board him and he barely hit the ground when the light had emerged. It seemed that whatever had happened had put Lucifer Junior on edge.

" Razor, Crimson, knock him out...... do anything." The god wasn't able to be touched, the light protecting him.

Jack the dragon looked over once he landed, not sure what to say. He knew that these were dangerous.

Meanwhile, Adam was so focused that things started to shift. Slowly but surely, time was going back to a different day.

As Lane ran away, she would notice that another shadow was following her besides her.. It seemed weird that there was a second shadow but whatever.

Once she had a chance to be far enough away or the reset was close enough, the shadow would grab Lane to keep to keep her safe.

It was kind of hard to struggle against a shadow.

When it finally let go, she would notice that it belonged to a nice.... possibly handsome gentleman.

28d247d9b468c5d1a2771a33ffb4e6e3--gray-eyes-brown-hair.jpg

" Now, please don't hurt me. I'm Jasper Knight, a relative of Adam. Didn't want to see you reset and stuff. I got you, David, Donna and Lincoln Campbell. I would have gotten Tamara Holstead, but it is difficult to fight a in-human with her blasts, though she and miss Savina should be relatively safe. Sadly, Jak won't reset, but I did get that evidence for you.

---------------------
Meanwhile at Superior Industrie's basement, Will reached a glow. Maybe it was a good thing or a bad thing, but it wasn't enough to protect Liam.... who was dead.

@York @Gands @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91@Michale CS

( So, the Reset will officially set in next post, so get those last posts out now for this timeline. Officially, the timeline is resetting to the first day of school.)

As Lane was brought to safety by the strange creature, she didn't feel any fear. Her long experiences had taught her to trust the shadows, not fear them. Softly, she said, "Jack?"

The person that stepped out of the shadows was not the man she'd wanted to see, instead an unmasked crusader with a (mother father) gentlemanly demeanor. She bowed her head, long bangs long freed from their ponytail in the confusion, "You know? I should be grateful. You saved me, even brought me the evidence to bring a bad man to just." She smirked. "After all, every little girl wants to be saved by a Knight."

"I make jokes to distract myself from the memories of what happened. After all, it's not bad if everyone's laughing. But..." Her shoulders began to shake, uncharacteristic for her. "But..." Her hand shot out and grabbed Jasper by the collar, lifting him into the air. She was unaware of it, but her eyes were glowing the same color as her blade at that moment. "What did your family do?" She yelled, anger and fear and a hint of desperation in her voice. "We fixed it. The world ended, and we put it right. Your family..."

She set him down, her flash of anger already ebbing. "Your family doomed the world, all for a selfish wish."

She was quiet for a moment, composing herself. Then she shot him a smile that was maybe just a little bit lost. "Maybe that's the joke."

@Scoobycoolhawk9

f64b5fbce0c2c2c4e89bd1b690b60a90--comics-comic-book.jpg

Moving day for Harley. She wasn't exactly happy about it, but it was Starlight City!

"HARLEY LET'S GO!" Her mother yelled.

"Coming Mom!" Harley grabbed her backpack and ran down the stairs. She jumped into her car and drove behind her parents and the moving truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She arrived in Starlight City. She drove past the house to the academy. Her mom knew where she was going. She walked into the school. She got her schedule, and went to her first class. (Whatever class it is right now) She took her stuff out and just relaxed, waiting for the late bell.

Eden's story.

Eden Haller

Eden was enjoying her visit to New York this summer. All the sights, Broadway, Statue of Liberty. This last week she was taking a tour of haunted places. Since she had psychic abilities, it was particularly fascinating. One of her abilities allowed her to * read * a place. For example, if something horrible happened there in the past, she'd be able to tell.

Her haunted tour was going well. At least she thought so, many of the places on her tour were actually scenes of particularly gruesome events. In addition, she has a bodyguard, a nice young man, she thought. At her last stop, a beautiful penthouse suite overlooking Central Park. She felt the psychic residue immediately. A woman was thrown out the window to her death by a jealous boyfriend. Who was then in turn thrown to his death by a bodyguard, who secretly loved the woman. Unable to bear the tragic loss, he then jumped to his own death.

She was drawn to the window where all of the last moments of these three souls happened. She stood on that balcony, caught up in the vision of that tragic, horrible moment when she was suddenly pushed off. Her young male bodyguard, Zane, screamed her name and literally jumped after her. About half way down this short trip to their doom, the two of them disappeared from reality. Quite literally they found themselves now in daylight where it was night. Zane had a plan though, he had some sort of weather powers she thought and he harnessed the winds to slow their fall.

When Eden woke up, she was in a park. There were four men she didn't recognize, still smoking. One man with a hood over his head and tied up, snoring, and her Zane, shot dead. She cried and hugged his body as the police showed up.

Several weeks later, 15 year old Eden, is sitting at the office of the academy waiting for her clearance to attend as the strange girl with the multicolored hair shows up with the big grin and too much makeup.

upload_2017-10-29_2-3-36.png

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Harley_Quinn20045

"What's your name?" Harley said, looking at the girl near her. The girl looked almost frightened, as if the smallest action could make her jump. Harley flashed her signature smile, hoping to show that she wasn't going to hurt the young girl.

@Gands

Last edited by a moderator: