Shorius ( Michael ) A crowded lobby

Shorius watched as the area got crowded in a hurry. He watched loud voiced direct emotional words at each other. He noted Eros essentially starting to lose himself. Shorius took a deep breath, calming himself. He moved to the two beautiful women, speaking quietly to them.

" Pardon me Ladies, could you do me a favor ? Stand here between that fellow Eros and this wounded kid please, while I get him some help. "

Shorius, then moved towards Lincoln, again talking very quietly.

"Hey, you ! Are you a medic ?"

With a positive answer, Shorius grabbed Lincoln's hand and pulled him towards the wounded man. Shorius manner of movement and speech seemed very military to Lincoln.

"This kid needs help Medic, you get in there and fix him up while I keep the loudmouth out of your hair !"

With that, Shorius carefully got Adam's attention, pointing down at Lincoln and giving a finger over his mouth shushing motion. He then stood with the ladies between Eros and David.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192 @york @thatguyinthestore

Have you ever tried to mix love with medicine, magic or science? It always ends badly."

As she was looking down upon David trying to get her magic work, Belldandy started to wince. Her angel Holy Belle was glaring at Eros. With one question, Eros had managed to specifically offend Belldandy and each of her two sisters separately, as well as the entirety of the angels from their world.

As Shorius roused her from her position to stand with him, she admitted "Mr Eros-Dono, you are right about my magic not working, but what you are doing right now isn't helping either. Would you please just say how we could help this lost soul, so that we can go on to help the others?"

The non-physical Holy Belle took up Belldandy's former position and looked with concern over David, "kissing" him sweetly on the forehead without making any real physical contact.

Belldandy gave Orion a smile as they parted company. "You are a great hero and a good man, Orion-san. I feel we will soon be past this as we work together."
Calmly and gracefully, she moved to the place where she intended to confront Alec, and began to introduce herself all over again. "Good evening, everyone. I am Belldandy, godd..." Spotting three bodies, her eyes went wide as she gasped and repurposed herself toward them. "
She looked at each one, taking their vital signs at a glance as she went to the most wounded.
"The spirit is still in the body, Ms Marina. I can slow the bleeding for a time, can you find a phone and tell them what you see here and when you are done I will report their vital signs" Belldandy asked quietly.
"Holy Belle, give Ms. Marina more light" Belldandy said, and the angel radiating light came silently over and watched Marina, helping her to see.
Now somewhat More in the dark than Marina, Belldandy whispered to the most hurt, using her small amount of healing magic "Shhh. I am a friend. You are safe with me. Don't try to talk now, just rest."
Shorius ( Michael )

Shorius noticed the ladies come out as he was working on one of the injured people. One of them yelling in his ear.

" A little more light here too please ma'am, thank you"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @york @Kingof192
When Shorius approached the body that had fallen closest to room 1, the most severely injured was turned over. If anyone remembered correctly, it was David Amadeo, the cupid who had been in the area earlier. Unlike the other injured, he didn't seem to be healing. Perhaps he wasn't gifted in the art of regeneration.

Eros pushed Chel out of the way and left room 2 and walked over. " He's a cupid. Cupids aren't very well known to get along with machinery. Have you ever tried to mix love with medicine, magic or science? It always ends badly."

Adam looked over at him. " And what do you want us to do, Eros? We can't leave him to die. We can't just do nothing for him. He's a part of this city and a teacher at my school. I don't want him to die. I know that he is the closest thing to a friend, but please don't try to stop us," he said, looking over at the god of desire.

" Adam, don't take my words and twist them. I don't want to get in a pointless argument with you. He was made by god magic, so only god magic can save him. Only god magic from this world" he turned to Belldandy who he was certain wanted to do something useful, but he knew that it wouldn't do anything good for the time. He wanted his friend- no, his confident, the closest thing he had to a son to live.

Eros turned to Crypt. " This wasn't me. I have no clue what happened."

Lincoln, hearing all the chaos left Steven and Tamara in Room 3 and saw the injured man and rushed over. Before Lincoln could tend the wounds, Eros blocked him. " You can't do anything, Sparky."

Ryan, following the others out of room 1, looked over at Eros. " How can you know it won't work if we don't try it?"

When she approached the other two bodies, Belldandy may recognize them as the red haired Syrena from the party, located near the door to the lobby and for the last body, it was Lucas Star and was in between the other two bodies. The other two seemed to be less hurt and one could argue that Lucas was regenerating in front of them.

Orion looked around the chaos and wondered where this had all come from. There was so much confusion to what happened. He thought back to what had just happened.

He smiled as he looked at her. " I hope so," he said, as he looked around the room and bit down on his lip. It seemed that the woman in front of room 2 had vanished from sight before the bodies.

He hoped that everything would settle, but then the bodies had fallen from the upstairs and then there was so much he felt lost about. How had this gotten to the point where people had gotten hurt? How had everything had gone to hell in a short amount of time too. He was left with a loss of words.

Twiggy had also emerged from the second room, followed by Peter who had been silent for the longest time.

When he overheard what Belldandy had said, he went to the phone to make the phone call and quickly noticed that the line was cut. " The light for the phone line has been cut. Someone doesn't want us to help."

" Well, this certainly has proven to be an interesting turn of events. Eros, shall I be expecting a deal from you?" He asked, as he looked at the other man, smirking.

Alec looked over at the god of second chances and growled. " You mean, like the one you made with my brother that brought me back at half-alive/ half-dead. It isn't exactly the ideal stuff. Half of what I done is your fault."

" Well, it seems that the ghost remembers more than I give him credit for," he said, chuckling a bit about his own joke.

Alec was about to attack him, but Eros and Ryan held him back. " He isn't worth it," Ryan replied.

While all of this was happening, David's body rejected the goddess magic, just as Eros as stated.

@Gands @thatguyinthestore @york @Kingof192 @TheTechnologicalVampire @ This is all in the lobby
Shorius ( Michael ) A crowded lobby

Shorius watched as the area got crowded in a hurry. He watched loud voiced direct emotional words at each other. He noted Eros essentially starting to lose himself. Shorius took a deep breath, calming himself. He moved to the two beautiful women, speaking quietly to them.

" Pardon me Ladies, could you do me a favor ? Stand here between that fellow Eros and this wounded kid please, while I get him some help. "

Shorius, then moved towards Lincoln, again talking very quietly.

"Hey, you ! Are you a medic ?"

With a positive answer, Shorius grabbed Lincoln's hand and pulled him towards the wounded man. Shorius manner of movement and speech seemed very military to Lincoln.

"This kid needs help Medic, you get in there and fix him up while I keep the loudmouth out of your hair !"

With that, Shorius carefully got Adam's attention, pointing down at Lincoln and giving a finger over his mouth shushing motion. He then stood with the ladies between Eros and David.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192 @york @thatguyinthestore
As she was looking down upon David trying to get her magic work, Belldandy started to wince. Her angel Holy Belle was glaring at Eros. With one question, Eros had managed to specifically offend Belldandy and each of her two sisters separately, as well as the entirety of the angels from their world.
As Shorius roused her from her position to stand with him, she admitted "Mr Eros-Dono, you are right about my magic not working, but what you are doing right now isn't helping either. Would you please just say how we could help this lost soul, so that we can go on to help the others?"
The non-physical Holy Belle took up Belldandy's former position and looked with concern over David, "kissing" him sweetly on the forehead without making any real physical contact.
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kingof192 @gands@thatguyinthestore

Marina seemed to have noticed what Orion had noticed too... Frowning a little as she continued to tend to the injured for a while, seeming quite concerned about the phone lines being cut and all. It seemed like there was someone else who had some malicious intentions amongst their group.

Though now, it was not a matter of "who"... But more of a matter of "how", and "why", and she intended to find this out herself.

Once she had done what she could to help, she abruptly stood up, approaching Orion as she eyed the spot that woman that had once been in front of room 2 was.

"Any guesses?" She asked, gesturing towards the general area.

While she had her suspicions, she figured she'd see if Orion had anymore information he could add to this case... As she wanted to pursue this whole thing with as much knowledge as she could have.​

David was surprisingly awaking, and immediately clenched the wounds and bit under his lip. God, he was going to die, wasn't he? He wasn't sure why he believed this, but there wasn't much that people could do here to save him. He can be stitched up, but it wouldn't heal. Cupids never healed.

David tried to get up, but he couldn't. It seemed that the more he tried to pick himself up, the worse the blood loss was getting. The young cupid was panicking.

Lincoln looked over at the man and noticed he was moving a bit.

" I am a medic, the answer is yes," he said.

Lincoln watched as the man grabbed his hand and brought him over to the wounded man and he looked over at him. He needed to stitch him up fast and do it quietly it would seem.

" Okay, I am going to need you to stay still for me, you should be fine once we stitch this up," he said to him.

Adam nodded and understood what he meant and immediately understood to be quiet about the entire matter. However, he was worried that the cupid may be stitched but not healed.

Eros was still holding back Alec, as he tried to grab Peter. He didn't blame the man for wanting to hurt the man. He had screwed with the very fabric of his existence and had made him a thing that couldn't exist in any way. A man who wasn't alive or dead, a fate that was indeed worse than death.

Eros looked over at her. " I guess you are correct. I am not exactly helping with the cause," he paused and noticed that they were attempting to block him. It seemed strange and he wasn't sure what to make of it. He knew what it meant, but he wasn't going to argue with them about what was right.

He looked over at the ground and wondered if there was any way that David could heal. There had to be something they could do to save him, there had to be something he had forgotten.

Orion looked over at her and wondered what he could suggest. He didn't know too many people here and he certainly couldn't sense any auras. There was no way he could tell who he could trust and who he could not trust. He looked over at Lincoln who seemed to have finished the stitching.

" Okay, he is stitched. There is only little problem- his body is not closing up, despite that. Whatever normally heals isn't there. We need some way to seal the wound or reproduce said gene."

Once she had done what she could to help, she abruptly stood up, approaching Orion as she eyed the spot that woman that had once been in front of room 2 was.

" I mean, Superior Industries, my father's company, across the street, has been working on a regenerative gene. It's done... just untested and behind some other things. I could use my ID card and go grab it. Of course, it would be faster if some of you came with me," Matthew commented.

" I am going to go with Matthew," Ryan said.

Orion looked around and took a breath. " I don't think it is anyone from the party, I suspect it is someone from the school, but I can't tell you who. It just bugs me that the woman appeared. Lady Belldandy, the woman who was guarding the door to room 2 early, didn't she introduce herself as the Whore of Babylon? What does that mean?" He asked.

While she had her suspicions, she figured she'd see if Orion had anymore information he could add to this case... As she wanted to pursue this whole thing with as much knowledge as she could have.

Adam had been listening and looked over at the rest of the party guests. " It means that we have to pay a visit to the school and particularly Lucien Solio. I suspected something , but this confirms it", he said.

" Someone is going to need to stay here to make sure David stays stable. I certainly can't do it alone," he said.

It seemed that everyone had a choice. They could stay at the hotel with Lincoln, go to the school to confront Lucien Solio or travel with Matthew and Ryan to Superior Industries to find that regenerative tissue.

@Gands @Michale CS @york @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @TheTechnologicalVampire @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Plot Progress :)

Shorius ( Michael )

Shorius thought to himself that it seemed odd that someone would strike at these people while they were otherwise engaged by the other crisis. He still knew hardly anyone here, but he thought perhaps the best thing to do would be to stay behind. He wouldn't alarm anyone that way, they wouldn't have to question his participation.

" I will stay behind with the medic. Whoever did this might come by to finish the job. For those of you who haven't met me, my is Michael Shorius."

@Michale CS @york @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @TheTechnologicalVampire @Thuro 116 Pendragon

Sometimes in life, you have to make a choice. Sometimes the choice is made for you. Sometimes, you make a choice, and the choice is made for you anyways.

Guess which one the lucky number Lane got stuck with?

It wasn't her fault, really, it wasn't. Not even being sarcastic. She'd been framed, even her partner said so. Or, would have, if she'd let him. Might as well not drag two careers down the crapper at the same time.

As far as punishments went, being assigned as the latest in a long (and deceased) line of watchers for Starling City sucked. MRS had a standing blackout on the city, no agent was to enter outside of pursuing a supernatural into the fold. Not that any ever did. Even the things that go bump in the night seemed scared that something from the city was going to bump back.

Still. It was just insult to injury being sent out five minutes into the job. No joke, she'd stepped into the office, set her box down, and been told to investigate at an address she'd had trust the cabbie to take.

That's right. She'd taken a cab to a crime scene.

She was jetlagged, humiliated on multiple levels, and in a rather crabby mood at this point. The only, only highlight of the day was when her cab driver, a Rastafarian stereotype if there'd ever been one, was the first civilian in months not to even blink twice at her Velcro sheathed sword.

Lane was going to quickly realize that in the city of luminous actuality, oddities were the normal reality.

Speaking of reality, perhaps it is time to stop waxing poetic. Stepping onto the scene, adjusting the strap of that eye catching sword of her's, she snapped out a reply to Shorius' introduction. "Officer Lane Cole."

Then, realizing that was a bit curt, she asked. "Who's the officer in charge?"

@Gands @Michale CS @york @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9

Shorius ( Michael ). Lobby

"So it would appear, Officer Cole, you are. That fellow there, *points at Adam*, he runs the school we are near. There was a party folks were attending here. These two ladies and this man either fell or were pushed. We hadn't gotten that far yet. "

Shorius has a smile, not a large one. A product of a naturally friendly personality. He is dressed in a silk shirt, a dress jacket over one arm, dress pants and engraved boots. He is tanned and muscular with deep blue eyes. Body language colors him as relaxed but slightly wary.

"Forgive me officer Cole, I would introduce you to everyone, but I have only been in town a couple of months. This is the first big party I have attended. "

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kingof192 @Thuro 116 Pendragon @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
(( Must catch up - when my pain is not blinding. Hopefully tomorrow ))

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
In the time it took to drive to the market in Starlight City, Keiichi Morisato's head had begun to clear and he was reflecting on the events of the last couple of days. While it had not been the most eventful days of his life since the Goddess had entered it, it was perhaps the most frightening. Where before the sisters' antics would cause him pain and sometimes even a lethal threat, here in Starlight City there was malice of a completely different level. He realized he was scared in a way that he hadn't been before, that he felt guilty, and that he had been frustrated and disappointed. On the other hand, for Belldandy this all was more like a hectic and frustrating day at work than anything else.

Still, in his anger and disappointment and even fear, he had abandoned her to it: a thing she had probably immediately noticed and forgiven. She never thought of herself, and probably was relieved that he was going home. Yet, leaving her at the hotel was wrong. Despite her powers, they were always stronger together and she had even needed him at the school during the previous crises. He realized he should not have left. He wished he could take it back. There was real malice here in Starlight City, and if Belldandy gained her strength from love the way she said she did, then without him Belldandy would be starving in this place.

The current mission was important though, the simple little things they both needed and would be delighted by. If all he managed to do tonight was buy two cellphones, he had done well. Afterwards, he could ride his motorcycle back to her at home or maybe that hotel. He hoped she was at home by now, but decided to stop by the hotel to check first.

It took him some time to choose the phones, while the idea of a portable phone had been conceived in his world, the words they used to describe those phones for sale was a foreign language to him in English or Japanese. Finally selecting two moderately priced ones he had the workers check them out and set them up.

Reactions: Gands
Belldandy's eyes shifted from place to place as things happened and she showed her emotions with a sigh as people began to group together in the dark. The angel Holy Belle was now floating above Belldandy, giving the benefit of light to the conversation.

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Mr Michael Shorius, Ms. Lane Cole: I am the goddess Belldandy. Goddess first class, second category, unlimited license. I am only an outsider, sent here in part to serve Mr. Adam-no kimi." [/BCOLOR]She started, indicating Adam "It is he who possesses the most authority here. We have all had a long day, starting with an incident at the party we all came to attend and continuing the discovery of these three injured people.

Mr Orion-san has rightly pointed out that the demoness who calls herself the Whore of Babylon has been spotted in the area. While we have no confirmation that she was responsible for in the injuries, it was her admission upon recently entering the city to cause chaos and destruction. I fear she is still and large and most likely very dangerous.

Mr Eros-Domo knows much more about the demon than I do, and can be trusted. I assure you, Mr Shorius-San. Mr Eros-domo is not an enemy, and often has much valuable information. I trust him because He recently responded the same way to a previous crises. I do not feel he is a threat to David.

Also, Mr Shorius-san, if you are going to stay then note that the injured lady over there still could use some assistance. She was here for the party, so she might be able to give you information about what happened to her and any other questions you might have.

I will go to Superior Industries to get the regenerative gene, since I believe I can get back the fastest.

She turned to Alec with eyes full of intent and study.

" Mr Alec-San, it is very important for me to speak to you soon about something that may benefit you, but for now can you please tell me if all the windows in this hotel are broken?"

Shorius ( Michael ) Crowded Lobby.

A pleasure to meet you Belldandy. I am afraid I am myself not a god. My parents were both Titans however, so at least I've known gods before. Most have no patience and a big ugly temper. Does the Demoness have a description ?

Shorius gives a brief nod and small smile to Eros. "Sorry about that, I just wanted to make sure the Medic there had a chance to help.

Perhaps Master Eros, you could stay here and tell us about this woman/demoness?

He goes to check on the other woman.

" Medic, You may want to take a moment with tis one. My medic skills are not as good as yours !"

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kingof192 @Thuro 116 Pendragon @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91

"Better than me and my..." Lane cocked her head stared slightly to the left, counting something on her fingers. "...seventy nine minutes in Starlight. Thanks ah, Shorius." The Detective had the good grace to just slightly trip over the man's name. Sue her, it was unusual and a little hard to pronounce and she wasn't exactly working with all her marbles in the sack at the moment. She shot a small, lightly sheepish smile at the man that was just slightly forced. Just because she was having a bad day, she wasn't going to take it out on other people-more specifically, the first people she'd really talked to in her punishment posting.

She twitched slightly as when Belldandy called herself a Goddess, Lane had been trained by experience to know there was no such thing. Either a long dead Magi that had declared himself a god-or been declared one against his wishes posthumously, or a voidwalker. Still……. There was nothing inherently bad about voidwalkers, even delusional ones, per se. Just the more than occasional incompatibility with beings that can barely perceive four dimensions. Tended to drive them insane/kill them incomprehendingly.

When Belldandy was finished expositing, she nodded slowly, working it through her mind. "Normally I would declare this a police investigation, but..." She held up hand to forestall the objection that her partner had oh so persistently ingrained in her to expect automatically, "...Considering I know nothing about this city, and there isn't a higher ranking officer on the scene, I'm going to let you guys handle the… angel." Lane stumbled around the word. Lane had met angels before, and this one didn't strike as having the right personality.

Gripping her sword's hilt, she drew it out slowly, not for dramatic effect, but rather to avoid blinding anybody that could See in the area. The sword was of divine, bibical origin, and thus was quite bright on a supernatural spectrum. "I'm tracking down the demon. It was my job in LA, and I'm going to deal with that a lot better than whatever weirdness you people have going on here. If half the stories about this place are true..."

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kingof192 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91[/QUOTE]

Lincoln wasn't sure what to make of this whole mess, but he knew for certain that there were too many injured people here for him to leave to explore anything. He knew that they were going to have to ask fast to figure out what the heck went wrong, but he didn't want to bring it up to anyone who was in the area that could get worried.

" I forgot to formally introduce myself too. I am Lincoln Campbell, inhuman," he said, adding that last thing as a foot note. He felt he should at least mention it.

Matthew looked around to see if anyone else wanted to come with him. He wasn't going to leave anyone behind who may want to come with him on his trip to Superior Industries.

He hoped that nobody was going to be to interrupt him or the others.

He really wished that the people would move faster in making their decision. He was an impatient bastard who really didn't like to spend his time around the dead or for that matter, the soon to be dead possibly.

He fiddled with his hands as he looked down at his phone. He needed to do something to preoccupy his time and he decided to log into his facebook and play some angry birds. Maybe by the time everyone decided what to do, he could get his new high score and blow his twin brother out of the lead for once in his life. He just wanted to have one weak of that glory for once.

Ryan sighed. He had nearly forgotten how antsy Matthew got when he had an idea in his head and wanted to leave and not stick around. Hopefully, he would be better once the two of them went out to the lab.

He wondered how come Belldandy's allergies weren't making her sneeze.

Matthew decided to hold his phone upside down as he played Angry Birds. He may also have propped up a chair from behind the desk and sat down on it while he waited. He was such an impatient chilidish man when things took longer than he had expected them to at the end of the day.

Matthew looked over at the new detective and made a note to flirt with her in the future. He needed some new fun.

Lane. That was an interesting name that Matt was going to have to remember for the future. Now he had to deal with Lucas, Lane and Nicholas. What was up with the police officer's having an L somewhere in their names?

Matthew paused and wondered where Lucas had gone. He would technically be the officer in charge.

Adam was silent as he was surprised that the police had come down so quickly, especially since no one had called them. He wasn't going to correct Shorius. He knew that there was at least one man who had been injured, but he wasn't sure if the other person was a lady.

Adam decided to approach the body that was unknown and turned it over. Well, gods be damned. It was Lucas Star, the brother of the police of chief. It seemed that someone really had a vendetta against the three of them. Somehow, this wasn't adding up for the youngish god.

He was now determined to go and find Lucien Solio. It wasn't because he was suspicious that he was evil. It was more that he wasn't sure about anything now.

Peter Thorn looked over at Alec and around the room. God, he hoped that someone would die, so he could do what he did best, make deals that had all the personal gain for him and none of it for anyone else in the room. Too bad, none of that seemed to matter.

Adam looked over at Belldandy and was surprised that she had mentioned herself as an outsider. He didn't intend for her to be an outsider, but on the other hand, it was safer to be an outside in this city than it was to live in it. He looked over at him. " Yeah, an incident to make a very strong point to everyone here. It almost seems that whoever is doing this is also trying to make a point about something," he said to the others

" The Whore of Babylon? It has been a long time since I have heard that name. I had assumed that she was dead, but it seems that we will be having to deal with her. I highly doubt that she is working alone in whatever venture she is planning. She never seems to be working alone throughout the times she has escaped Hell in the past too," he said.

Ryan looked over at the others and paused. " You don't think that everything that has been happening from the last few months may be connected? It just seems too coincidental that we dealt with the threat of explosions three times and now more hurt individuals than there was before," he said.

" Ryan, what exactly are you proposing about all of these events? Are you suggesting that everything that has been happening to us so far has been orchestrated to a certain degree?" He asked, hoping that he would confirm what he was saying to better his understanding.

" Finally, someone who wants to go with me. I mean- when would you like to leave with me and Ryan?" He asked Belldandy.

Alec looked over at her and bit down on his lower lip.

" As far as I know, I didn't break any windows in this hotel. I also am going with you to Superior Industries. I am not going to stand on the side and let whoever did this get away with their crimes."

Ryan was quiet as he waited for them to finish talking before he went back to addressing Orion about his theory about what was going on in the hotel. It was certainly rude to speak over anyone who was older than you were. He had learned that from his father.

" It's okay, I completely understand why you did such a thing. I had done something out of turn and you wanted to make sure someone didn't die. There isn't much I can tell you about her. I know her name is Skylar Inkston, but appearances are useless since she is constantly changing hers," Eros replied.

Lincoln looked over at the other woman.

" She seems to be healing fine- except she seems hot. It is certainly strange," he said to the other man.

" Seventy-nine minutes. That is the shortest amount of time I have heard of anyone avoiding contact without some disaster striking them or the city as a whole. I am kind of impressed," Ryan replied, as he felt something coming on. It certainly had been a while since he had a vision of the future- correction, it had been a while since he heard something about the goddamn future. It took a few moments longer than normal, but after it was up, it seemed that his vision was adjusting to everything that was going on. It seemed that there were multiple voices going on it at once, that often made it harder to figure out what the hell was going on.

You, how in god's name did I not realize that you were the one who poisoned the water supply? I mean, it is pretty goddamn obvious. I feel like such a goddamn idiot and people are dying because of you. What is the point of all of this? What are you trying to prove?

I am trying to make a point to them. You wouldn't understand what the hell it is like, you don't understand a goddamn thing about me. All of you with your goddamn perfect lives... and then there is me, Lucifer Junior, the son who has been rejected by both Heaven and Hell.

But why go through all this trouble to make a point to them? Wouldn't it be better to just let it go and move on with your life? I don't understand why you did the things you did. I just don't get it, none of this makes any sense.

You don't need too. It doesn't have too

Ryan took a deep breath and realized that vision had told two important things he needed to know. " So, umm... I just had another vision and uhh... it sounds like someone is going to try to poison the water supply," he said, looking at the others. He wasn't sure what was going to happen.

Adam looked over at her. " Well, I guess it is a good thing that you found the city. It just happens to be luck that you stumbled across her. Hopefully, you can capture her and perhaps send her back where she belongs. Also, I hate to mention this, but half of the stories about this place are true, but they are far more complicated than anyone would ever give it credit for," he replied, looking over at her and taking a breath.

@Michale CS @york @Kingof192 @Gands @LoveandHate91 @thatguyinthestore @TheTechnologicalVampire @Thuro 116 Pendragon

David was surprisingly awaking, and immediately clenched the wounds and bit under his lip. God, he was going to die, wasn't he? He wasn't sure why he believed this, but there wasn't much that people could do here to save him. He can be stitched up, but it wouldn't heal. Cupids never healed.
David tried to get up, but he couldn't. It seemed that the more he tried to pick himself up, the worse the blood loss was getting. The young cupid was panicking.
Lincoln looked over at the man and noticed he was moving a bit.
" I am a medic, the answer is yes," he said.
Lincoln watched as the man grabbed his hand and brought him over to the wounded man and he looked over at him. He needed to stitch him up fast and do it quietly it would seem.
" Okay, I am going to need you to stay still for me, you should be fine once we stitch this up," he said to him.
Adam nodded and understood what he meant and immediately understood to be quiet about the entire matter. However, he was worried that the cupid may be stitched but not healed.
Eros was still holding back Alec, as he tried to grab Peter. He didn't blame the man for wanting to hurt the man. He had screwed with the very fabric of his existence and had made him a thing that couldn't exist in any way. A man who wasn't alive or dead, a fate that was indeed worse than death.
Eros looked over at her. " I guess you are correct. I am not exactly helping with the cause," he paused and noticed that they were attempting to block him. It seemed strange and he wasn't sure what to make of it. He knew what it meant, but he wasn't going to argue with them about what was right.
He looked over at the ground and wondered if there was any way that David could heal. There had to be something they could do to save him, there had to be something he had forgotten.
Orion looked over at her and wondered what he could suggest. He didn't know too many people here and he certainly couldn't sense any auras. There was no way he could tell who he could trust and who he could not trust. He looked over at Lincoln who seemed to have finished the stitching.
" Okay, he is stitched. There is only little problem- his body is not closing up, despite that. Whatever normally heals isn't there. We need some way to seal the wound or reproduce said gene."
" I mean, Superior Industries, my father's company, across the street, has been working on a regenerative gene. It's done... just untested and behind some other things. I could use my ID card and go grab it. Of course, it would be faster if some of you came with me," Matthew commented.
" I am going to go with Matthew," Ryan said.

Orion looked around and took a breath. " I don't think it is anyone from the party, I suspect it is someone from the school, but I can't tell you who. It just bugs me that the woman appeared. Lady Belldandy, the woman who was guarding the door to room 2 early, didn't she introduce herself as the Whore of Babylon? What does that mean?" He asked.
While she had her suspicions, she figured she'd see if Orion had anymore information he could add to this case... As she wanted to pursue this whole thing with as much knowledge as she could have.
Adam had been listening and looked over at the rest of the party guests. " It means that we have to pay a visit to the school and particularly Lucien Solio. I suspected something , but this confirms it", he said.
" Someone is going to need to stay here to make sure David stays stable. I certainly can't do it alone," he said.
It seemed that everyone had a choice. They could stay at the hotel with Lincoln, go to the school to confront Lucien Solio or travel with Matthew and Ryan to Superior Industries to find that regenerative tissue.
@Gands @Michale CS @york @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @TheTechnologicalVampire @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Plot Progress :)
Shorius ( Michael )

Shorius thought to himself that it seemed odd that someone would strike at these people while they were otherwise engaged by the other crisis. He still knew hardly anyone here, but he thought perhaps the best thing to do would be to stay behind. He wouldn't alarm anyone that way, they wouldn't have to question his participation.

" I will stay behind with the medic. Whoever did this might come by to finish the job. For those of you who haven't met me, my is Michael Shorius."

@Michale CS @york @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @TheTechnologicalVampire @Thuro 116 Pendragon
Sometimes in life, you have to make a choice. Sometimes the choice is made for you. Sometimes, you make a choice, and the choice is made for you anyways.

Guess which one the lucky number Lane got stuck with?

It wasn't her fault, really, it wasn't. Not even being sarcastic. She'd been framed, even her partner said so. Or, would have, if she'd let him. Might as well not drag two careers down the crapper at the same time.

As far as punishments went, being assigned as the latest in a long (and deceased) line of watchers for Starling City sucked. MRS had a standing blackout on the city, no agent was to enter outside of pursuing a supernatural into the fold. Not that any ever did. Even the things that go bump in the night seemed scared that something from the city was going to bump back.

Still. It was just insult to injury being sent out five minutes into the job. No joke, she'd stepped into the office, set her box down, and been told to investigate at an address she'd had trust the cabbie to take.

That's right. She'd taken a cab to a crime scene.

She was jetlagged, humiliated on multiple levels, and in a rather crabby mood at this point. The only, only highlight of the day was when her cab driver, a Rastafarian stereotype if there'd ever been one, was the first civilian in months not to even blink twice at her Velcro sheathed sword.

Lane was going to quickly realize that in the city of luminous actuality, oddities were the normal reality.

Speaking of reality, perhaps it is time to stop waxing poetic. Stepping onto the scene, adjusting the strap of that eye catching sword of her's, she snapped out a reply to Shorius' introduction. "Officer Lane Cole."

Then, realizing that was a bit curt, she asked. "Who's the officer in charge?"

@Gands @Michale CS @york @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9
Shorius ( Michael ). Lobby

"So it would appear, Officer Cole, you are. That fellow there, *points at Adam*, he runs the school we are near. There was a party folks were attending here. These two ladies and this man either fell or were pushed. We hadn't gotten that far yet. "

Shorius has a smile, not a large one. A product of a naturally friendly personality. He is dressed in a silk shirt, a dress jacket over one arm, dress pants and engraved boots. He is tanned and muscular with deep blue eyes. Body language colors him as relaxed but slightly wary.

"Forgive me officer Cole, I would introduce you to everyone, but I have only been in town a couple of months. This is the first big party I have attended. "

In the time it took to drive to the market in Starlight City, Keiichi Morisato's head had begun to clear and he was reflecting on the events of the last couple of days. While it had not been the most eventful days of his life since the Goddess had entered it, it was perhaps the most frightening. Where before the sisters' antics would cause him pain and sometimes even a lethal threat, here in Starlight City there was malice of a completely different level. He realized he was scared in a way that he hadn't been before, that he felt guilty, and that he had been frustrated and disappointed. On the other hand, for Belldandy this all was more like a hectic and frustrating day at work than anything else.

Still, in his anger and disappointment and even fear, he had abandoned her to it: a thing she had probably immediately noticed and forgiven. She never thought of herself, and probably was relieved that he was going home. Yet, leaving her at the hotel was wrong. Despite her powers, they were always stronger together and she had even needed him at the school during the previous crises. He realized he should not have left. He wished he could take it back. There was real malice here in Starlight City, and if Belldandy gained her strength from love the way she said she did, then without him Belldandy would be starving in this place.

The current mission was important though, the simple little things they both needed and would be delighted by. If all he managed to do tonight was buy two cellphones, he had done well. Afterwards, he could ride his motorcycle back to her at home or maybe that hotel. He hoped she was at home by now, but decided to stop by the hotel to check first.

It took him some time to choose the phones, while the idea of a portable phone had been conceived in his world, the words they used to describe those phones for sale was a foreign language to him in English or Japanese. Finally selecting two moderately priced ones he had the workers check them out and set them up.
Belldandy's eyes shifted from place to place as things happened and she showed her emotions with a sigh as people began to group together in the dark. The angel Holy Belle was now floating above Belldandy, giving the benefit of light to the conversation.

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Mr Michael Shorius, Ms. Lane Cole: I am the goddess Belldandy. Goddess first class, second category, unlimited license. I am only an outsider, sent here in part to serve Mr. Adam-no kimi." [/BCOLOR]She started, indicating Adam "It is he who possesses the most authority here. We have all had a long day, starting with an incident at the party we all came to attend and continuing the discovery of these three injured people.

Mr Orion-san has rightly pointed out that the demoness who calls herself the Whore of Babylon has been spotted in the area. While we have no confirmation that she was responsible for in the injuries, it was her admission upon recently entering the city to cause chaos and destruction. I fear she is still and large and most likely very dangerous.

Mr Eros-Domo knows much more about the demon than I do, and can be trusted. I assure you, Mr Shorius-San. Mr Eros-domo is not an enemy, and often has much valuable information. I trust him because He recently responded the same way to a previous crises. I do not feel he is a threat to David.

Also, Mr Shorius-san, if you are going to stay then note that the injured lady over there still could use some assistance. She was here for the party, so she might be able to give you information about what happened to her and any other questions you might have.

I will go to Superior Industries to get the regenerative gene, since I believe I can get back the fastest.

She turned to Alec with eyes full of intent and study.

" Mr Alec-San, it is very important for me to speak to you soon about something that may benefit you, but for now can you please tell me if all the windows in this hotel are broken?"
Shorius ( Michael ) Crowded Lobby.

A pleasure to meet you Belldandy. I am afraid I am myself not a god. My parents were both Titans however, so at least I've known gods before. Most have no patience and a big ugly temper. Does the Demoness have a description ?

Shorius gives a brief nod and small smile to Eros. "Sorry about that, I just wanted to make sure the Medic there had a chance to help.

Perhaps Master Eros, you could stay here and tell us about this woman/demoness?

He goes to check on the other woman.

" Medic, You may want to take a moment with tis one. My medic skills are not as good as yours !"

"Better than me and my..." Lane cocked her head stared slightly to the left, counting something on her fingers. "...seventy nine minutes in Starlight. Thanks ah, Shorius." The Detective had the good grace to just slightly trip over the man's name. Sue her, it was unusual and a little hard to pronounce and she wasn't exactly working with all her marbles in the sack at the moment. She shot a small, lightly sheepish smile at the man that was just slightly forced. Just because she was having a bad day, she wasn't going to take it out on other people-more specifically, the first people she'd really talked to in her punishment posting.

She twitched slightly as when Belldandy called herself a Goddess, Lane had been trained by experience to know there was no such thing. Either a long dead Magi that had declared himself a god-or been declared one against his wishes posthumously, or a voidwalker. Still……. There was nothing inherently bad about voidwalkers, even delusional ones, per se. Just the more than occasional incompatibility with beings that can barely perceive four dimensions. Tended to drive them insane/kill them incomprehendingly.

When Belldandy was finished expositing, she nodded slowly, working it through her mind. "Normally I would declare this a police investigation, but..." She held up hand to forestall the objection that her partner had oh so persistently ingrained in her to expect automatically, "...Considering I know nothing about this city, and there isn't a higher ranking officer on the scene, I'm going to let you guys handle the… angel." Lane stumbled around the word. Lane had met angels before, and this one didn't strike as having the right personality.

Gripping her sword's hilt, she drew it out slowly, not for dramatic effect, but rather to avoid blinding anybody that could See in the area. The sword was of divine, bibical origin, and thus was quite bright on a supernatural spectrum. "I'm tracking down the demon. It was my job in LA, and I'm going to deal with that a lot better than whatever weirdness you people have going on here. If half the stories about this place are true..."

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kingof192 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91
[/QUOTE]
Lincoln wasn't sure what to make of this whole mess, but he knew for certain that there were too many injured people here for him to leave to explore anything. He knew that they were going to have to ask fast to figure out what the heck went wrong, but he didn't want to bring it up to anyone who was in the area that could get worried.

" I forgot to formally introduce myself too. I am Lincoln Campbell, inhuman," he said, adding that last thing as a foot note. He felt he should at least mention it.

Matthew looked around to see if anyone else wanted to come with him. He wasn't going to leave anyone behind who may want to come with him on his trip to Superior Industries.

He hoped that nobody was going to be to interrupt him or the others.

He really wished that the people would move faster in making their decision. He was an impatient bastard who really didn't like to spend his time around the dead or for that matter, the soon to be dead possibly.

He fiddled with his hands as he looked down at his phone. He needed to do something to preoccupy his time and he decided to log into his facebook and play some angry birds. Maybe by the time everyone decided what to do, he could get his new high score and blow his twin brother out of the lead for once in his life. He just wanted to have one weak of that glory for once.

Ryan sighed. He had nearly forgotten how antsy Matthew got when he had an idea in his head and wanted to leave and not stick around. Hopefully, he would be better once the two of them went out to the lab.

He wondered how come Belldandy's allergies weren't making her sneeze.

Matthew decided to hold his phone upside down as he played Angry Birds. He may also have propped up a chair from behind the desk and sat down on it while he waited. He was such an impatient chilidish man when things took longer than he had expected them to at the end of the day.

Matthew looked over at the new detective and made a note to flirt with her in the future. He needed some new fun.

Lane. That was an interesting name that Matt was going to have to remember for the future. Now he had to deal with Lucas, Lane and Nicholas. What was up with the police officer's having an L somewhere in their names?

Matthew paused and wondered where Lucas had gone. He would technically be the officer in charge.

Adam was silent as he was surprised that the police had come down so quickly, especially since no one had called them. He wasn't going to correct Shorius. He knew that there was at least one man who had been injured, but he wasn't sure if the other person was a lady.

Adam decided to approach the body that was unknown and turned it over. Well, gods be damned. It was Lucas Star, the brother of the police of chief. It seemed that someone really had a vendetta against the three of them. Somehow, this wasn't adding up for the youngish god.

He was now determined to go and find Lucien Solio. It wasn't because he was suspicious that he was evil. It was more that he wasn't sure about anything now.

Peter Thorn looked over at Alec and around the room. God, he hoped that someone would die, so he could do what he did best, make deals that had all the personal gain for him and none of it for anyone else in the room. Too bad, none of that seemed to matter.

Adam looked over at Belldandy and was surprised that she had mentioned herself as an outsider. He didn't intend for her to be an outsider, but on the other hand, it was safer to be an outside in this city than it was to live in it. He looked over at him. " Yeah, an incident to make a very strong point to everyone here. It almost seems that whoever is doing this is also trying to make a point about something," he said to the others

" The Whore of Babylon? It has been a long time since I have heard that name. I had assumed that she was dead, but it seems that we will be having to deal with her. I highly doubt that she is working alone in whatever venture she is planning. She never seems to be working alone throughout the times she has escaped Hell in the past too," he said.

Ryan looked over at the others and paused. " You don't think that everything that has been happening from the last few months may be connected? It just seems too coincidental that we dealt with the threat of explosions three times and now more hurt individuals than there was before," he said.

" Ryan, what exactly are you proposing about all of these events? Are you suggesting that everything that has been happening to us so far has been orchestrated to a certain degree?" He asked, hoping that he would confirm what he was saying to better his understanding.

" Finally, someone who wants to go with me. I mean- when would you like to leave with me and Ryan?" He asked Belldandy.

Alec looked over at her and bit down on his lower lip.

" As far as I know, I didn't break any windows in this hotel. I also am going with you to Superior Industries. I am not going to stand on the side and let whoever did this get away with their crimes."

Ryan was quiet as he waited for them to finish talking before he went back to addressing Orion about his theory about what was going on in the hotel. It was certainly rude to speak over anyone who was older than you were. He had learned that from his father.

" It's okay, I completely understand why you did such a thing. I had done something out of turn and you wanted to make sure someone didn't die. There isn't much I can tell you about her. I know her name is Skylar Inkston, but appearances are useless since she is constantly changing hers," Eros replied.

Lincoln looked over at the other woman.

" She seems to be healing fine- except she seems hot. It is certainly strange," he said to the other man.

" Seventy-nine minutes. That is the shortest amount of time I have heard of anyone avoiding contact without some disaster striking them or the city as a whole. I am kind of impressed," Ryan replied, as he felt something coming on. It certainly had been a while since he had a vision of the future- correction, it had been a while since he heard something about the goddamn future. It took a few moments longer than normal, but after it was up, it seemed that his vision was adjusting to everything that was going on. It seemed that there were multiple voices going on it at once, that often made it harder to figure out what the hell was going on.

You, how in god's name did I not realize that you were the one who poisoned the water supply? I mean, it is pretty goddamn obvious. I feel like such a goddamn idiot and people are dying because of you. What is the point of all of this? What are you trying to prove?

I am trying to make a point to them. You wouldn't understand what the hell it is like, you don't understand a goddamn thing about me. All of you with your goddamn perfect lives... and then there is me, Lucifer Junior, the son who has been rejected by both Heaven and Hell.

But why go through all this trouble to make a point to them? Wouldn't it be better to just let it go and move on with your life? I don't understand why you did the things you did. I just don't get it, none of this makes any sense.

You don't need too. It doesn't have too

Ryan took a deep breath and realized that vision had told two important things he needed to know. " So, umm... I just had another vision and uhh... it sounds like someone is going to try to poison the water supply," he said, looking at the others. He wasn't sure what was going to happen.

Adam looked over at her. " Well, I guess it is a good thing that you found the city. It just happens to be luck that you stumbled across her. Hopefully, you can capture her and perhaps send her back where she belongs. Also, I hate to mention this, but half of the stories about this place are true, but they are far more complicated than anyone would ever give it credit for," he replied, looking over at her and taking a breath.

@Michale CS @york @Kingof192 @Gands @LoveandHate91 @thatguyinthestore @TheTechnologicalVampire @Thuro 116 Pendragon
Marina Herring
@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Kingof192 @Thuro 116 Pendragon @thatguyinthestore @LoveandHate91

There was a rather long pause as Marina pondered Orion's proposal... The Whore of Babylon...

The name sounded familiar, but she couldn't quite remember its significance; it was yet another mystery about this city she had to unravel, there seemed to be alot of those lately. With that in mind, she shrugged her shoulders helplessly, pouting a little in the process, looks like she wasn't so happy about knowing so little, but that quickly became the least of her concerns.

As it would appear, from the further suggestion going on, there was a larger scheme at work... Something big was brewing, and it appeared that all these events were no accident. Neither was the vision that Ryan had, which seemed to resonate with her the most; water was the very thing that she depended on the most... And someone poisoning it could not end well, not for the city nor her.

"Right. Then we better get hunting! Buuut first thing's first. I'll be doing a little snooping around the city's water reservoirds." She said, and paused, looking towards Orion.

"Coming?" She added, tilting her head curiously.

Well, usually she did things on her own, but a little extra help in a situation like this wouldn't hurt, right?​

Tosen comes out of the corner he was in and looked Ryan. "I'll go with you may need someone willing to do what needs done." Tosen referred to killing. Hr may find some note toys while he's there.

Razor and Crimson were in Lucien's office getting ready for any battle they may come Lucien had promised a very generous pay.
Razor looks to Lucien. "If you need more body guards I can call in a few favors and get some more here."

Last edited:
Lane gave Lincoln an appraising eye when he said he was an wasn't human. It was fairly unusual for a member of the masquerade to just drop their disguised identity without being forced. Unless they worked with MRS. Hmm, he was a medic. This bore investigating.

"Inhuman? You don't act like a vampire, especially with the job." She nodded towards the med kit in his hand. "Do you work for the city or something?"

@Scoobycoolhawk9

Shorius ( Michael ) crowded hotel Lobby

Shorius tried very hard to listen and watch all of the various people in the crowd. He did notice the detective pull out what might be a holy sword. Very interesting, she walked the walk of a warrior as she started to wander off. He watched Adam turn the last body over and have a look of shock and recognition.

" Adam, you recognize that fellow ?"

When Eros spoke to him, he smiled and offered a hand. " its no problem Sir, more often than not a man's passions can give him strength when he needs it most."

He watched Tosen emerge from the woodwork like an eager young gunfighter in the bad Saturday morning western.

He also noticed that the Ryan fellow hadn't yet clarified his water poisoning statement. " Mister Ryan, what else can you tell us about the water poisoning ?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @thatguyinthestore @TheTechnologicVampire @Michale CS

"Windows? No." Belldandy started, cut off by a sneeze

The light in the room given off by the angel started to shift as Holy Belle wobbled around a bit as if dizzy, hands over her head as the eyes, nose, and face showed signs of comfort.

Underneath her, Belldandy was kneeling and covering her face near the ground. "Please excuse me" she choked out weakly.

As Ryan was starting to talk about his vision, Belldandy and Holy Belle were slowly recovering. Belldandy began to stand up, and putting one foot underneath her finally answered "Please excuse me, it is nothing. Let us go to Superior Industries immediately, I could use the air. If anyone can find a mirror, please bring it to this room so that I can return most quickly to help David."

Orion only knew the name because he had heard it said by the woman. He was just as confused by it.

Orion really needed to ask Ryan what that place with all the books was called. He needed to go there. Connor had told him that it was the best place to find more information and often went there without the man, leaving him in the dark... he needed to focus. He couldn't be thinking about his past at this moment, he needed to focus on everything that was happening around him.

The man looked over at her and wondered if she agreed with what Ryan was saying. He hadn't immediately realized Ryan had gotten this information from a vision. He had forgotten that was the reason that Connor had wanted him to protect him above all us. Though the young man's visions were defective, Connor had called them on point and mostly accurate, though fuzzy on the details.

" I imagine that it would be sufficient to investigate that area if anyone is planning to poison the water supply," he said, looking over at her, his response coming off as robotic.

" Yeah, sure," he said, looking over the woman in response.

He hoped that he would be able to help stop whoever was doing this- but he feared he wouldn't. He hated the idea of having innocent blood on his hands.

Ryan looked back at the man and paused for a brief second. " Uh, I imagine that we can do this without killing anyone. Hopefully, we can just catch the person in the act of doing the deed," he said to him.

Meanwhile, at Lucien's office, he looked at his hired help " As much as I appreciate the help, I have three people stationed around the city. Skylar can deal with anyone at the hotel, I am sure Misfortune can distract anyone who stumbles upon the water reservoir and I have that fool and Chase Hunter at Superior Industries," he said, smirking. Everything was in motion.

Meanwhile back at the hotel, Lincoln looked over at everyone and wondered how they would react. It wasn't exactly something that he shared very often, but he decided to do it just this one time. He wasn't sure if it was his best course of action but he certainly didn't intend to hide it.

Lincoln raised an eyebrow. " Not inhuman as a vampire. Basically, I come from a world where inhumans are humans who have alien DNA infused in them. Yes, I work under Julia Star, the chief of the medical hospital here," he said, sounding slightly grumpy.

Adam really couldn't understand what was going on, but he didn't miss the detective pulling out a holy sword and the way she questioned Lincoln. He was about to explain what Lincoln meant, but thankfully the man had beat him to a punch line before that could happen either. He took a deep breath and turned to Shorius.

" Yes, I recognize him as the twin brother of our police of chief."

Eros looked over at him and smiled. " I don't disagree with you. Thankfully, I have calmed down. Hopefully, nothing bad will be ..." the god paused, looking around.

It took him a few moments, but he caught Skylar duck into room 3, the room with the hidden bookcase. Maybe someone else saw that, specifically, the detective who was hunting her saw it, It would be great though if anyone caught her.

He also noticed that the Ryan fellow hadn't yet clarified his water poisoning statement. " Mister Ryan, what else can you tell us about the water poisoning ?

Ryan sighed. " I am afraid there is nothing else I can tell you. My visions are audio only and I don't know anything other than voices and I don't fully recognize them. I know that myself, Orion and a third figure was there when this happened."

Matthew looked over at the goddess, clearly confused by what was happening.

He saw that the angel was uncomfortable, but couldn't make sense what any of this meant, and he was too damn lazy to ask what it meant either. He was too goddamn stubborn to ask.

Matthew looked over at her and wasn't sure what he was excusing her from, but he happily agreed to it for the time being too.

Matthew looked over at her and was about to ask what it was about, but it seemed that it was nothing. He would believe that for now. " Well, looks like it is only going to be the three of us then. Myself, you and Alec. But since you want to leave, I guess we can get going now. Hopefully, whatever is happening at the water reservoir, which is about three doors away, it will be quick and simple."

" I am coming with you too," Dorothy said.

@Gands @york @Thuro 116 Pendragon @LoveandHate91 @Kingof192 @thatguyinthestore @TheTechnologicVampire @Michale CS

Breakdown of characters destination/location

Remaining at the hotel/heading back: Chel ( Absent user), Benjamin Baker, Skylar, Lucas, Jason ( Another absent user), Shorius, Lincoln Campbell, Tamara Holstead, Steven Lasket Jr. ( Not by choice:Syrena, David, Lucas), Lane, Peter Thorn, Keiichi

Going to Superior Industries: Belldandy, Matthew King, Alec/Crypt, Dorothy

Going to School: Adam, Lucien/ Lucifer Diablo Jr,, Razor, Crimson

Going to Water reservoir Tank: Mariana, Ryan, Tossen, Orion

Still unknown location of PCS: Robert Knight, Gregory Smith, Nathan Stone, Jason Knight, Connor Blake, Derek ???, Cooper Reid and Zane Jackson

NPC location unknown: Tenth Doctor and Donna, Nicholas Harris, Areon and Julienne

NPC known: Nick Star, Julia Star and Laura Brooke

Last edited:
Shorius. (( Michael ))

Shorius, standing in the crowd, listening mostly to Adam,Ryan and Eros. Shorius would never be considered brilliant, but he was clever and perceptive. When Eros stopped talking mid sentence, Shorius turned his head in the same direction.

He caught the backside of a fleeing woman going into room 3. He remembered earlier that Eros was the one person Adam inquired of regarding recognizing the Demoness.

On mostly an educated hunch Shorius took off after the fleeing female. As he ran past the detective Lane, he told her," come on, I think that's her."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Thuro 116 Pendragon @york @pursuing bad girl