Characters there: Brandon, Hunter, Keiichi

Keiichi turned the motorcycle around, relieved that he was able to do so without interference. The place with bothering him and the people hadn't made a good impression. Brandon's words cut through him. Keiichi thought they were actually meant to be for the harbor, but he pondered their application to his own situation as well. He lifted his visor so he could speak more freely.

"To rebuild it? Thanks. That gives me a good idea. Do you know where I can buy cell phones this time of day? Also, maybe business cards?"

It was a chore that needed to be done anyway. They didn't have cell phones just yet back on the home world, though they knew about them. Phones were romantic for him and Belldandy, a cell phone perhaps even more so. With such a thing, the night might still be salvaged.

Also the words "Starlight Goddess Help Line." came to his mind. Maybe rebuilding the help line could give Belldandy the sort of formality she was used to working in. It might also help with their goal of unifying the city.

Reactions: Gands
Characters there: Dorothy, Ryan, Alec and Marina.

Dorothy wasn't sure why, but she knew that Alec was lying about something, but she couldn't figure out what it was. Despite being able to detect lies, she was unable to figure out what he was holding back from her too.

" Well, I mean my father Adam, Eros, the god sleeping on the bench. Any of them could have heard it," she said, looking at the girl

Alec looked at them and looked at his watch. " Perhaps we should be focusing more on the fact that I could hear the recording. Also, those lights flickering seemed suspicious to me," he said, as Ryan walked into the room, looking around. He hoped that everything was going to work out just fine.

@york
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina appeared to be... Stumped still, perhaps she hadn't picked up on enough details, or perhaps she was simply tired, but she was stubborn enough not to give up. At least, not yet.

"So, if he's not hiding in a body. You think he could be hiding in plain sight?" She asked, raising a brow.

Either that, or this "Crypt" fellow was literally just hovering around in the hotel somewhere, invisible this whole time, but she was willing to bet that Crypt wanted things to be more... Interesting than that.

Flickering lights, strange recordings that a god couldn't hear, she couldn't quite make heads or tails with the information she had at hand... But, some wild guess work wouldn't hurt, would it?

It would certainly make up for her apparent lack in the... Full workings of Starlight City.​

Last edited:
Hotel Lobby: Adam, Shorius, Jason

" Well, there is always room for people who are well known for combat to help, I have a feeling that a fight will be coming soon. I just can feel it in my gut," Adam said. He listened as the man quietly whispered. He knew that another fight was coming- there was always one more fight, one more battle. It didn't matter where he was or how things were, peace was never achieved.

Adam listened and he nodded. There was always a purpose to everyone in this city. Nobody was here by chance, nobody who arrived also was here by choice either. He had quickly learned that some were to wreak havoc, some were to help and others to simply seek redemption. He wished he knew what the stranger was here for, but he was sure it was helpful.

Adam watched as the other man, Shorius as he mentioned, turn his pen into a spear. He nodded and considered his offer. He had never had a warrior, but times were indeed changing and not for the better.

" I will take you, I'm Adam," he added.

Adam nodded. The Arkham Knight, that was certainly familiar. He wished he could remember from where though. He would have to figure out what that meant latter. He needed to figure out the identity of Crypt and the sooner that happened, the better his life would be.

" I can happily to give you anything in return, well, anything that can be legally obtained for you. I could probably find you an apartment or lodging or anything you need, well, except a way home," he added as a side note.

@Gands @thatguyinthestore

Hotel Ball Room: Belldandy, Orion

Orion watched as she collapsed her weapon.

Orion paused, he had always assumed that being a human would be easier than a creation. He has always assumed that having control of your fate was a great thing, but the more he talked to the goddess, the more he was doubting that. He listened and wondered how emotion could ruin people so profoundly. He had always assumed that humans had control over how their emotions worked, but it almost seemed that Belldandy was stating the opposite was true. It greatly confused the newly created man who had just started to truly live

Orion paused and something flashed in his mind when Belldandy started to talk. He felt like he had heard those words straight from Crypt, but he had never heard such a thing. Was his mind playing tricks on him or was he remembering something else? He didn't understand. " I also have a feeling that his point could be important and I feel like he told me this, but I don't understand why I can't remember the exact moment it happened. It must have been something that he indeed told my old master before he hurt him," he stated to the goddess as he looked over at her and paused thinking a bit for a while.

Orion listened to what she had said. There were two people who filled that criteria, but something else dawned on him. " I don't think he can time travel, I think Crypt can predict us, he must know our personality. Personally, both Principal Adam Knight and Alec Jackson have a chunk of those things, but I can't pinpoint a reason for either to do this."

Harbor in ruins: Brandon, Hunter, Keiichi

Brandon waited, curious if any of his words had struck a chord with the man. As a god of misfortune, he knew that many were happening and not many were being caused by him. He didn't like the feeling that it gave him, but he knew that he had to let things run their course, but that didn't mean he wouldn't interfere with these things every step of the way, it was in his nature.

" I imagine that the town shopping center could have some. I imagine that the mall would also have some. I am not certain what you plan," he said to him.

Brandon walked over to him and he looked at him. He could certainly use a mortal to his advantage for the things to come. He produced his own business card out of thin air. " If you ever need any more help, I am just a card tap," he said, handing the man a card. He stretched towards him and purposely dropped the card.

As soon the card was dropped, he and his friend would seemingly vanish into the air. The card that was all that left behind by the two, as the ruins of the harbor stood before Keiichi. He could pick up the card or leave it.

@Kingof192

Room 1: Alec, Dorothy, Ryan, Marina

Ryan had paused when he walked into the room. He felt like he knew this place, like he had been here before. It was strange, yet it made perfect sense. There was where his vision on Crypt happened. Someone in this very room or someone to enter this room was Crypt.

" Or perhaps it is another riddle, some things don't make sense unless you put them in context," he said to Marina.

Ryan looked over at Dorothy and back at Alec. He also noticed something. The laptop that Alec has been holding when he been kidnapped to these rooms was gone. Things were starting to click into place.

He, however, wasn't certain. He needed a second source to confirm his theory. " Miss Marina, do you notice that there is something missing from this room?" He asked her quite honestly.

He wondered if she caught on what to what he was saying to her.

@york

Room 2: Lincoln, Tamara, Steven

Steven looked over at Tamara. " Do you see something in this room that is different or out of place beyond the wall?" He asked.

Police Station and Area around it: Nicholas, Julia and Savina

Nicholas watched the door and noticed that his wife was coming with dinner. Had he been working for that long? He hoped that the girl would come in and talk to him.

@Michale CS

Belldandy looked down at the ground.

"It is as I feared...there is no path to the weapons without Alec-san. Alec-san was in the right places, always with a computer, always failed to overturn Crypt, and was found with Connor-san. I fear this is the work of one who possesses or one who controls, be it Alec or some other. Such a person never leaves behind proof, only evidence and confessions. Also, I have a fear that the great principal himself may be being controlled. Or maybe even Ryan-san. Oh Orion, I can see a clear path to safety for the city, but I am thinking of a terrible thing I might have to do to get them there. "

Belldandy, who would normally always look at a person as she spoke would not look at Orion. "If it is right, he can do all of these things without ever leaving behind real proof. The way to stop this madness is by prosecuting a lost soul who may be innocent.

She rose her head, looking angrily into the sky "You saw everything, Crypt. Can't you see that I want to listen to you and help you?!"

With the outburst, the goddess gained extra resolve. She took Orion's hand in her own, saying "Mr. Orion-san, I want you to know that I am proud of the person you have become. However, I wonder what part of me you now carry. What would you feel if you were to meet Connor's attacker. Please be truthful with me Mr Orion-san, the question is for your own benefit and will not effect my regard for you. "

Room 1: Alec, Dorothy, Ryan, Marina

Ryan had paused when he walked into the room. He felt like he knew this place, like he had been here before. It was strange, yet it made perfect sense. There was where his vision on Crypt happened. Someone in this very room or someone to enter this room was Crypt.

" Or perhaps it is another riddle, some things don't make sense unless you put them in context," he said to Marina.

Ryan looked over at Dorothy and back at Alec. He also noticed something. The laptop that Alec has been holding when he been kidnapped to these rooms was gone. Things were starting to click into place.

He, however, wasn't certain. He needed a second source to confirm his theory. " Miss Marina, do you notice that there is something missing from this room?" He asked her quite honestly.

He wondered if she caught on what to what he was saying to her.

@york
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina tapped her chin for a moment before she answered Ryan's question.

"My sanity?" She joked, shaking her head a little.

Well, her attempt to ligthen the mood didn't really last long though since she was quick to get more serious though, focusing her attention on what Ryan was trying to direct her towards.

"But seriously... I did notice that someone... Misplaced their belongings on their way here." She said, glancing over to Alec.

All things considered... It was possible that recording was some sort of red herring; an illusion or something, which made her wonder if Alec was somehow tied to Crypt, or heck, even Crypt himself. After all, unless he had purposely left his laptop on his way here, it was entirely plausible that the laptop itself, much like the recording, could very well have been some sort of elaborate illusion or something.​

Harbor in ruins: Keiichi

This place had a shopping center and a mall which held late hours? It had seemed smaller before, but such was the world of on-campus life. The place he and Belldandy had some from was actually smaller. A mall would probably make Belldandy happy, but not as happy as a phone. As for himself, he was not feeling in the least bit social right now and would prefer the shopping center.

It was when he was thinking about the trouble people were bringing him recently that the two dropped a business card and disappeared. Curious that he would drop a business card of his own just as he was thinking if he would make one for Belldandy. What could possibly go wrong? He picked it up and in looking at it wondered if the men would be friends, enemies, or even business rivals.

Even in the quiet with nothing but his motorcyle engine going, this harbor seemed empty and lonely compared to the one at home.

Hitting the gas, Keiichi headed off in search of the town center, wondering what kind of places sold cell phone technology.

Mike Shore / Shorius

Hotel Lobby: Adam, Shorius, Jason

" Well, there is always room for people who are well known for combat to help, I have a feeling that a fight will be coming soon. I just can feel it in my gut," Adam said. He listened as the man quietly whispered. He knew that another fight was coming- there was always one more fight, one more battle. It didn't matter where he was or how things were, peace was never achieved.

Adam listened and he nodded. There was always a purpose to everyone in this city. Nobody was here by chance, nobody who arrived also was here by choice either. He had quickly learned that some were to wreak havoc, some were to help and others to simply seek redemption. He wished he knew what the stranger was here for, but he was sure it was helpful.

Adam watched as the other man, Shorius as he mentioned, turn his pen into a spear. He nodded and considered his offer. He had never had a warrior, but times were indeed changing and not for the better.

" I will take you, I'm Adam," he added.

Adam nodded. The Arkham Knight, that was certainly familiar. He wished he could remember from where though. He would have to figure out what that meant latter. He needed to figure out the identity of Crypt and the sooner that happened, the better his life would be.

" I can happily to give you anything in return, well, anything that can be legally obtained for you. I could probably find you an apartment or lodging or anything you need, well, except a way home," he added as a side note.

" Well Adam, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. ( looks over at Jason for a moment ) I assume that this mystery has something to do with a person or persons unknown ? "

Shorius is looking around, surveying this hotel lobby. (( can the other two men in the lobby area be seen at this point ? ))

" I assume said person or persons has already a very good idea where everything is in this place ? He or She will certainly have the advantage there and could possibly be already gone with the crowd that left ? If he or she is staying, he or she is staying for a reason... further mischief or to watch you and your guests Adam."

" Now, I am not so much with mysteries and riddles Adam, but strategically, the situation isn't good. If this hotel matches others I've been in, there are more exits than a sieve. Now, so much for the obvious. The fact that you are relatively calm leads me to believe your mischief maker isn't as interested in leaving. "

" So what can you tell us, that will help us... help you. ?"

Shorius thought to himself, he didn't want to be obviously armed, so as to alarm any of Adam's guests or friends. Given the nature of this place, that could be disastrous. As long as Adam stayed to identify friend from foe, things would likely be okay. He kept his spear/pen in his hand, just in case.

" It occurs to me Adam, if you expect trouble... you might as well let Jason keep that armor on, He'll make a dandy target for the bad guys { laughs a bit }. Hmmphf might as well set this ouzo down, that part of the party is done isn't it "?

Shorius looked ready now, having set his fancy party jacket and his bottle down, appearing very sober and alert.

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9

Mike Shore / Shorius

" Well Adam, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. ( looks over at Jason for a moment ) I assume that this mystery has something to do with a person or persons unknown ? "

Shorius is looking around, surveying this hotel lobby. (( can the other two men in the lobby area be seen at this point ? ))

" I assume said person or persons has already a very good idea where everything is in this place ? He or She will certainly have the advantage there and could possibly be already gone with the crowd that left ? If he or she is staying, he or she is staying for a reason... further mischief or to watch you and your guests Adam."

" Now, I am not so much with mysteries and riddles Adam, but strategically, the situation isn't good. If this hotel matches others I've been in, there are more exits than a sieve. Now, so much for the obvious. The fact that you are relatively calm leads me to believe your mischief maker isn't as interested in leaving. "

" So what can you tell us, that will help us... help you. ?"

Shorius thought to himself, he didn't want to be obviously armed, so as to alarm any of Adam's guests or friends. Given the nature of this place, that could be disastrous. As long as Adam stayed to identify friend from foe, things would likely be okay. He kept his spear/pen in his hand, just in case.

" It occurs to me Adam, if you expect trouble... you might as well let Jason keep that armor on, He'll make a dandy target for the bad guys { laughs a bit }. Hmmphf might as well set this ouzo down, that part of the party is done isn't it "?

Shorius looked ready now, having set his fancy party jacket and his bottle down, appearing very sober and alert.

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9
Jason listened to all of this, nodding as they spoke.

"Yeah, I've experienced this shit enough to know that something ain't right here. And if who I know is behind this truly is behind this, then I know that this is gonna get a lot worse."

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Chel definitely did not like ballroom dancing. So, why she had gone to the Fall Ball was a mystery, even to her. However, as was most likely expected, Chel had gotten bored of it really easily and decided to leave. She'd decided that this was definitely not her type of party was never going to any ballroom-esque dance again.

She decided to wander around the hotel for a bit, have a look to see what was around. It was then that her travels took her to Room 2. She decided to investigate and knocked once, standing back as she waited patiently. She hadn't dressed in anything too fancy, just a smart short-sleeved shirt which she had tied up just under her buxom, a dark pencil skirt that comes to half-way up her thighs, and her usual high-heeled boots.

@LuckycoolHawk9

The man known as Crypt decided to give them one more clue in the form of a crypt. To anyone who had a phone, a ping would be heard. They had received a text message from an unknown number. It looked like gibberish and read " 90 ,JU5030 AJ30K915141 J31 30815261B." Whatever the fuck that mean was the last clue they were given. There was one more thing after the gibberish, K=K, V=V. It seemed like he had texted them a crypt. How nice of him.

@thatguyinthestore @Gands @Michale CS @TheTechnologicVampire @york @Kingof192 @THE LAST CLUE for a slight date bump while we wait.

Hotel Ballroom: Belldandy and Orion

Orion looked back at her, uncertain of what else to say.

" It does appear that all of the clue line up perfectly with everything. He was the one who could never stop him and the greatest trick is to make the answer in plain sight. He hacked the shields and couldn't break them, he was the only one in the room who remained calm during the intervention with Crypt. Everything adds up too perfectly, it is eerie how this is also falling together. What do you mean by that Belldandy. What do you mean that you have to do something terrible? What terrible thing would you need to do to fix the problems of the city? I need to understand what is going on."

Orion tilted his head, uncertain what he meant by this matter. There was nothing that he could do, but he was gravely confused on all that was going on. He looked back at her. " What do you mean by prosecuting a lost soul?" He asked, more confused than ever.

The answer came to Belldandy's question never came. It seemed that if Crypt did know, he wasn't going to answer her on this matter at all.

Orion looked at the goddess and bit down on his bottom lip. He wasn't sure what to say now. He had never thought he would encounter his old master's attacker. He had assumed that day would never come to pass. " Belldandy, I don't know how I would feel. I mean, I should say mad, but I can't be. I don't know what there is to be mad about. Is that normal? I mean, I cared for Connor, but I didn't always agree with him. Our relationship with him is complicated and my birth came from his hurt, I don't know."

@Kingof192

Room 1: Alec, Dorothy, Marina, Ryan

Ryan looked over at her and wasn't sure if she understand what he was trying to point out.

He chuckled a bit when she made a joke in this tense situation.

Ryan looked over and hoped that she saw what he saw. It seemed very odd to him that the man had been missing something that he had since the start. It was indeed very suspicious to him.

Alec looked over at his bed. " My laptop is missing, how very strange indeed," he said, looking over at the bed, not commenting more.

Ryan looked at her and noticed that there was something off. Something was wrong and he couldn't quite place it and then he realized what it was. His vision hadn't happened yet. He hadn't said the words yet and the voice, whoever it may be, hadn't responded back. " It's you, isn't it? But how?" He asked, looking over at Alec. There was no response. He was lost, his visions had never been wrong before.

@york

Another portal opened in the middle of the city. These portals were starting to get less and less controlled with each passing day. It opened and closed before anyone could tumble out of it though. It seemed that this was just a random portal that brought no darkness. It was the first portal that hadn't dumped a hazardous villain or dangerous new ally that could be seen once in a long time.

When Keiichi picked the business card, it would seem that it was blank at first glance. After a few more moments of looking at it he would notice that a name had appeared on it. Brandon Knight. There was a number on it and a simple instruction on the card. Drop the card and I shall appear, no matter where you shall be in the world. It was an interesting calling card to say the least bit and certainly the strangest.

The harbor was still broken, the funds being used elsewhere for other ventures that were happening in the city and the area throughout it.

Within a mile or so, there would be a town center that seemed to be open, despite the late hour of the night it appeared to be.

@Kingof192

Hotel Lobby: Adam, Shorius and Jason

Adam nodded in agreement smiling at Shorius. It was nice to have someone who was on his side, even if it was only a person that had barely gotten to know in the exact moment.

There was so much about this mystery that still baffled Adam. Why here? Why now? Why not while he was gone from the city?

Adam looked over at Shorius. " Assuming that this venue was chosen on purpose, yes. It also doesn't help that this particular venue had a little bit of history and we had to leak the full schematics of it online. Let's just say that a near death of a local businessman can certainly make people worry about how people could get away with it."

" I am going to be entirely honest, I am more of a fighter myself. I do understand how to solve simple mysteries, but things like these complex plans where everything is planned bothers me more than anything. Nothing here seems to be random. It bothers me more than anything else," he admitted to the other two.

" Well, I can give you a list of the guests, but most of these are people I know. I wouldn't suspect them of... being him."

Adam had to think for a moment to see if anyone stood out of ordinary. There was the silent illusionist and Alec had been less social than usual, but everyone was people he had trusted or grown to trust. He wasn't sure what to say to the others. He bit down on his lower lip, clearly confused on what the end game was.

" Yes, it would seem that party is over indeed," he said, listening and looking around the room. There was so much he wished he could understand, but mostly, he wanted to know what the missing people had gone. Even Matthew wasn't here.

He hoped that all of the others who were in the hotel and been invited here were okay and not missing or worse, dead.

Adam looked over at Jason and was curious if he had anything to contribute.

" Well, that does bring up an interesting point. We don't know exactly who we are dealing with for that-," Adam started to say,, when he was cut off by a loud female scream coming from upstairs.

Room 2: Chel, Eros, Lucas and Benjamin Baker and Skylar.

Eros sighed, as he looked over to the other side. Nobody seemed to be enter the room that they had been in and that bene mostly because Skylar had literally been standing behind the door, stopping anyone from entering the room. He really hated that this woman was a thing that existed and continued to ruin his life for once.

Eros turned his head when someone had knocked on the door. It seemed that they hadn't been forgotten by the others. He turned to see that Skylar was at the door and she had an evil smirk on her face. He knew that this was going to be an interesting scene indeed. " Who's there?" Skylar asked, still not opening the door. Oh for the love of god, why couldn't they have found someone who bashed in doors to find their god damn room?

@TheTechnologicVampire

Belldandy started heading toward the rooms where Alec was located, listening to Orion's responses.[BCOLOR=#333333] "Thank you, your response seems to be a reasonable one. Only those words you use sometimes..."[/BCOLOR] Belldandy stopped and looked down for a moment before turning to face Orion.

[BCOLOR=#333333]"You see Mr Orion-san, in this case it is not the most important thing to find out who Crypt is or to play his games, it is actually the more important thing to get him away from the powerful weapons. So even if Alec-san is not Crypt at all, to put Alec and his laptop out of Crypt's reach still solves the biggest problem. Or may even be enough to draw him out. Still there are three possibilities. "[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Alec might simply be Crypt, and be dealt with as Crypt. By now, the mortals have probably notified the police and the police are on their way to do just that. "[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"It might also be someone who is invisible and able to control others and access their abilities. In which case, it would be necessary to imprison Alec and take away the laptop that seems to be the only thing he cares for. "[/BCOLOR]

"Also, I heard them at the party say how Alec is a product of necromatic magics which have gone wrong. In this case, he might be a sort of revenant with a mortal body, or be controlled by magic, or even be two spirits in one body. If any of these are the case, I should be able to help him. If I cannot, we might again be forced to imprison an innocent person. That is the terrible thing I feel might be necessary"

"This is one of the reasons why Crypt should have come forward. If we had to imprison an innocent person until we finished playing Crypt's games and he were to allow that, we would not be able to believe that Crypt has good intentions and all of this can only end sadly"

"I am going now to speak to Alec. I only wish that you had not used the word birthed...Orion-san I fear that spirits and bodies here are not quite fused in the same way as Keiichi's is. I am worried that my magic might hurt you dear Orion-san, so I do not want you to enter with me."

Belldandy stopped outside Alec's door. "However, there is still something important to be done. Would you please tell Adam-no kimi that I think it is possible he may have been controlled, and that I am about to act to isolate Alec-san? I feel this must be done."

Mike Shore - Shorius

Shorius has been around for many years now. The sound of a woman screaming is rarely good. He looked tensed up, and now on the balls of his feet. He had his pen in one hand ready to switch to his spear. He took off his jacket which looked somewhat binding and moved slightly to one side of the other gentlemen to give himself room to fight, just in case. His instincts spoke well of Adam. While the armored man had the feel of someone looking for something.

"Adam, it would seem like someone should see to that scream. I would go, but alone, I would possibly cause more harm than good with any innocent guests".

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Anyone in the lobby

Room 1: Alec, Dorothy, Marina, Ryan

Ryan looked over at her and wasn't sure if she understand what he was trying to point out.

He chuckled a bit when she made a joke in this tense situation.

Ryan looked over and hoped that she saw what he saw. It seemed very odd to him that the man had been missing something that he had since the start. It was indeed very suspicious to him.

Alec looked over at his bed. " My laptop is missing, how very strange indeed," he said, looking over at the bed, not commenting more.

Ryan looked at her and noticed that there was something off. Something was wrong and he couldn't quite place it and then he realized what it was. His vision hadn't happened yet. He hadn't said the words yet and the voice, whoever it may be, hadn't responded back. " It's you, isn't it? But how?" He asked, looking over at Alec. There was no response. He was lost, his visions had never been wrong before.

@york
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina crossed her arms, looking towards Alec for a moment.

"Almost... Cryptic, don't you think?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

Taking a bit longer to look around the room, and come to her final conclusions, she finally spoke after a few moments of silence, raising a brow.

"So. Care to tell us the truth?"

At this point, Marina was almost certain Alec was Crypt, but... Well, there was always that room for error, so perhaps she should ask for his input first, before anything else.​

Orion followed behind Belldandy and was quiet. He hoped that he could measure up to what he had said. He had always found it weird that people could lie so easily to people he trusted and he didn't want to become one of those people. It would make him feel horrible and he took a deep breath.

" I imagine that it would be important to weaken the villain's powers. I imagine that since his name is Crypt, you would be correct to get the hacker and the computer out of his line of sight. We can't rule anything out," he paused, as he looked over his shoulder. Why here? Why now? That was still the one thing that Orion couldn't understand. Why wait until the fall if he always had this power?

Orion was silent and he decided to ask the question that he wouldn't have asked before. " But, what can the police do? He unlocked the door- everything he did wasn't going to kill."

Orion paused as he looked around. Nothing had been destroyed, nobody had died- what was the game that Crypt was playing? If he wanted to kill them, he could have done it under the cover of night. He could have done it in the dark.

" Perhaps if we take these facts we can figure something out. I am not sure what you can do to help Alec, but I hope that you do it well and swiftly. From what I remember from my past life, there is more than enough evil in Starlight..." Orion stopped talking for a brief moment and looked up at the ceiling. He finally figured out what this was about if Alec was indeed Crypt. He wanted to hurt the people who had hurt him.

Orion looked over at her and wasn't sure if she mentioned what he believed to be true. It might prove to be useful, but if he was wrong- then they had imprisoned a man and this was about something else. But he was certain that he was right about everything that had happened.

If he was right- then Crypt was Alec and was indeed hurting the people who had failed to save him or had caused his accident. Twiggy, the hero too late to the scene, Cerin, the villain who had driven the car off the side and his old master, Connor- the one who failed to save him.

Belldandy stopped outside Alec's door. "However, there is still something important to be done. Would you please tell Adam-no kimi that I think it is possible he may have been controlled, and that I am about to act to isolate Alec-san? I feel this must be done."

Orion nodded, as he went over to Adam when he was cut off by a much louder scream than before. He was about to investigate where it had come from when the lights went out and something landed with a thud on the ground behind the other three men in the lobby.

@Kingof192

Adam looked over at the area and took a deep breath. It wasn't good that a woman had screamed and it was especially bad that it had happened now at all times. It seemed that nothing was going his way today and he really hated it. He liked to be in control of his own life and he seemed to be losing all semblance of it. He took a deep breath and decided to look over at the man who had decided to be his protector. It seemed that things were not getting any better.

" I think it would be a good idea-" Adam didn't get to finish his sentence before the lights went out and the object landed with a thud. He doubted whatever just happened was good.

Alec looked over at her and decided to not address her comment.

" I guess you could say it is indeed very cryptic to say the least," he replied.

He watched her and wondered if she had figured it out and he paused when the lights went out- this wasn't his doing. What the hell was happening?

" I am indeed Crypt if you must know."

It was as simple as that- he had confessed that he was the man they were looking for. However, before he could get a reaction, he walked out of the room and paused at what he saw.

Bodies. Three.

Two alive, but severely hurt and one nearly dead.
Someone had just done something that wasn't in his plans. Perhaps the bodies should be investigated?

@Gands @york @thatguyinthestore @Kingof192 @Thetechnologicalvampire

Last known appearances of characters list

Room 1: Dorothy, Ryan, Marina ( Belldandy entering)

Room 2: Chel, Eros, Benjamin Baker, Lucas and Skylar

Room 3: Steven Lasket Jr, Lincoln Campbell, Tamara Holstead

Hotel Lobby: Orion, Adam, Jason, Shorius

Unknown: Peter Thorn, David Amadeo, Syrena, Matthew King

Largely unknown character locations: Robert Knight, Lucifer Diablo Jr, Gregory Smith, Nathan Stone, Jason Knight, Connor Blake, Derek ???, Cooper Reid and Zane Jackson.

NPC Location ( Unknown): Nicholas Harris, Syrena ( Somewhere in hotel), Julienne, Areon

NPC location Known: Syrena ( Somewhere in hotel), Julia Star ( Hospital) , Nicholas Star ( Cop station)and Laura Brook ( Lake)

Shorius ( Michael )

Shorius was no medic, but many years on the battlefield teaches a man the basics, He quickly went to the most severely wounded. He rapidly removed his shirt and tore it into bandages, trying to use them to slow the bleeding. He paid no attention really to who this was, there simply wasn't time.

" This one is really bad off, We'll need to get him to a doctor fast. "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @thatguyinthestore @Kingof192 @Thetechnologicalvampire

Alec looked over at her and decided to not address her comment.
" I guess you could say it is indeed very cryptic to say the least," he replied.
He watched her and wondered if she had figured it out and he paused when the lights went out- this wasn't his doing. What the hell was happening?
" I am indeed Crypt if you must know."

It was as simple as that- he had confessed that he was the man they were looking for. However, before he could get a reaction, he walked out of the room and paused at what he saw.
Bodies. Three.

Two alive, but severely hurt and one nearly dead.
Someone had just done something that wasn't in his plans. Perhaps the bodies should be investigated?
@Gands @york @thatguyinthestore @Kingof192 @Thetechnologicalvampire
Last known appearances of characters list
Room 1: Dorothy, Ryan, Marina ( Belldandy entering)
Room 2: Chel, Eros, Benjamin Baker, Lucas and Skylar
Room 3: Steven Lasket Jr, Lincoln Campbell, Tamara Holstead
Hotel Lobby: Orion, Adam, Jason, Shorius
Unknown: Peter Thorn, David Amadeo, Syrena, Matthew King
Largely unknown character locations: Robert Knight, Lucifer Diablo Jr, Gregory Smith, Nathan Stone, Jason Knight, Connor Blake, Derek ???, Cooper Reid and Zane Jackson.
NPC Location ( Unknown): Nicholas Harris, Syrena ( Somewhere in hotel), Julienne, Areon
NPC location Known: Syrena ( Somewhere in hotel), Julia Star ( Hospital) , Nicholas Star ( Cop station)and Laura Brook ( Lake)
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina crossed her arms rather triumphiantly, just about to inquire some more, seeming to have picked up on the fact that Alec was indeed Crypt... Except as soon as Crypt had apparently confessed to his identity, when the lights had mysteriously gone out, he walked out when they turned on again.

Being suspicious about what this could mean, she decided to follow Crypt outside, just incase this was some sort of weird escape plan of his... But apparently, it looked like he hadn't been involved in this sudden development... Or if he was, he was quite the actor, because he looked evidently surprised, seeing that there were 3 people laying on the floor... Rather injured, in fact.

Not just that, but one of them was on the brink of death.

Quickly whipping around, she spoke with an intensity that one usually wouldn't expect from someone like her.

"Hey! What are you waiting for? We need help!" She shouted.

Though this wasn't directed at anyone in particular, it seemed that she was hoping at least someone from that room would do something... But in the meantime, she decided to investigate the bodies, trying to assess how bad the damage was...

If they weren't beyond help, she'd do the best she could till someone more suited for this sort of task arrived.​

Belldandy gave Orion a smile as they parted company. "You are a great hero and a good man, Orion-san. I feel we will soon be past this as we work together."

Calmly and gracefully, she moved to the place where she intended to confront Alec, and began to introduce herself all over again. "Good evening, everyone. I am Belldandy, godd..." Spotting three bodies, her eyes went wide as she gasped and repurposed herself toward them. "

She looked at each one, taking their vital signs at a glance as she went to the most wounded.

"Hey! What are you waiting for? We need help!" She shouted.

"The spirit is still in the body, Ms Marina. I can slow the bleeding for a time, can you find a phone and tell them what you see here and when you are done I will report their vital signs" Belldandy asked quietly.

"Holy Belle, give Ms. Marina more light" Belldandy said, and the angel radiating light came silently over and watched Marina, helping her to see.

Now somewhat More in the dark than Marina, Belldandy whispered to the most hurt, using her small amount of healing magic "Shhh. I am a friend. You are safe with me. Don't try to talk now, just rest."

When Shorius approached the body that had fallen closest to room 1, the most severely injured was turned over. If anyone remembered correctly, it was David Amadeo, the cupid who had been in the area earlier. Unlike the other injured, he didn't seem to be healing. Perhaps he wasn't gifted in the art of regeneration.

Eros pushed Chel out of the way and left room 2 and walked over. " He's a cupid. Cupids aren't very well known to get along with machinery. Have you ever tried to mix love with medicine, magic or science? It always ends badly."

Adam looked over at him. " And what do you want us to do, Eros? We can't leave him to die. We can't just do nothing for him. He's a part of this city and a teacher at my school. I don't want him to die. I know that he is the closest thing to a friend, but please don't try to stop us," he said, looking over at the god of desire.

" Adam, don't take my words and twist them. I don't want to get in a pointless argument with you. He was made by god magic, so only god magic can save him. Only god magic from this world" he turned to Belldandy who he was certain wanted to do something useful, but he knew that it wouldn't do anything good for the time. He wanted his friend- no, his confident, the closest thing he had to a son to live.

Eros turned to Crypt. " This wasn't me. I have no clue what happened."

Lincoln, hearing all the chaos left Steven and Tamara in Room 3 and saw the injured man and rushed over. Before Lincoln could tend the wounds, Eros blocked him. " You can't do anything, Sparky."

Ryan, following the others out of room 1, looked over at Eros. " How can you know it won't work if we don't try it?"

When she approached the other two bodies, Belldandy may recognize them as the red haired Syrena from the party, located near the door to the lobby and for the last body, it was Lucas Star and was in between the other two bodies. The other two seemed to be less hurt and one could argue that Lucas was regenerating in front of them.

Orion looked around the chaos and wondered where this had all come from. There was so much confusion to what happened. He thought back to what had just happened.

He smiled as he looked at her. " I hope so," he said, as he looked around the room and bit down on his lip. It seemed that the woman in front of room 2 had vanished from sight before the bodies.

He hoped that everything would settle, but then the bodies had fallen from the upstairs and then there was so much he felt lost about. How had this gotten to the point where people had gotten hurt? How had everything had gone to hell in a short amount of time too. He was left with a loss of words.

Twiggy had also emerged from the second room, followed by Peter who had been silent for the longest time.

When he overheard what Belldandy had said, he went to the phone to make the phone call and quickly noticed that the line was cut. " The light for the phone line has been cut. Someone doesn't want us to help."

" Well, this certainly has proven to be an interesting turn of events. Eros, shall I be expecting a deal from you?" He asked, as he looked at the other man, smirking.

Alec looked over at the god of second chances and growled. " You mean, like the one you made with my brother that brought me back at half-alive/ half-dead. It isn't exactly the ideal stuff. Half of what I done is your fault."

" Well, it seems that the ghost remembers more than I give him credit for," he said, chuckling a bit about his own joke.

Alec was about to attack him, but Eros and Ryan held him back. " He isn't worth it," Ryan replied.

While all of this was happening, David's body rejected the goddess magic, just as Eros as stated.

@Gands @thatguyinthestore @york @Kingof192 @TheTechnologicalVampire @ This is all in the lobby