Keiichi was unhappy to see the two men. He had come to the harbor to think, just as he and Belldandy often did in the Harbor where they were from. Where he could feel the wind and hear the many sounds. Instead, two men's emotion were breaking that peace.

Perhaps he could still claim the space for that purpose, it was certainly the better use for it than where those two seemed to be heading.

Keiichi drove the motorcycle closer to them without a word, hoping that his presence and the noise of his motorcycle would break up their talk or at the very least embarrass them into calming down.

Steven paused and wasn't about to argue with her. Similar to Alec, the door was wide open and close by. Suspicious for a mystery, wasn't it? " What exactly happened?" Lincoln asked, mostly to himself, not noticing anyone near him yet. It seemed Syrena was with Lincoln.
"I have no real clue. But let's try to get out of here in one piece before anything else happens?" T-Rae did do a deep scan of Lincoln to confirm to all of her senses that this was actually Lincoln and not some strange clone or illusion or something.

@LuckycoolHawk9

The hotel clerk sighed, yet another portal in the city and he quickly ducked under the desk, before he could be hurt by the stranger. He pulled a string to call for help. It was broken, however.

Adam happened to be in the lobby from the moving. He looked over at the man and shrugged. " This is a hotel in Starlight City," Adam said, answering the question the man posed. He wished he remembered who this man reminded him of though.
Jason rose a brow. "Starlight City? Never heard of it?" He mumbled before looking Adam over. "What's your name, kid?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Alec watched her and wondered if she was going to talk to him or ask him a question straight out of the gate. There was so many questions that could be asked, so he waited for her to ask him a question before he answered.

" I mean, it is entirely possible that he could occupy a body. Villains are very complicated in this city," he replied to her.

Though she wanted to get into the meat of things, she figured she might be able to get a better answer if she was indirect. Possession was not out of the realm of possibility, but it probably was far from the only one that Crypt's clues so far have presented.

Dorothy was watching their conversation and realized that she did indeed have something important to add to it. " I didn't hear the recording. I mean- I may not have been paying attention, but this room was very quiet and I have some good hearing for a goddess," she said.

@york

Orion watched as Keiichi left, he felt almost bad for the goddess but there was nothing he could do for her quite honestly.

Orion's aura was still the same color as before. That being said, he had only just been born. " I guess they have been hard, but they also are the first time that I have ever felt alive. I have never felt better about myself," he admitted to her

Orion had thought much about what he was doing when he had been saving the people. It had just happened- he had let himself save him people and it felt so good. It was great being alive, so he never understood why mortals complained about what was happening to them too.

" Sure, I mean- we should probably go to the rooms to see who our Crypt is. It seems very important."

Starlight City was not the same harbor as where Keiichi came from and things were different. The two men were done arguing and it seemed that they were quiet. If Keiichi was paying attention, he could catch bits and pieces of their conversation that was normal.

When one of the men heard the motorcycle, he turned and sat down. He was watching him and looked over at the new man considering what to say.

Keiichi drove the motorcycle closer to them without a word, hoping that his presence and the noise of his motorcycle would break up their talk or at the very least embarrass them into calming down

" Why, hello. I didn't see you there. It seems that we didn't see you there. I'm Brandon and this over here is my friend Hunter, what's your name? " the long haired man said. He seemed too friendly, almost forcibly rehearsed.

@Kingof192

"I have no real clue. But let's try to get out of here in one piece before anything else happens?" T-Rae did do a deep scan of Lincoln to confirm to all of her senses that this was actually Lincoln and not some strange clone or illusion or something.

Lincoln was indeed still himself and he looked over at her. " Yeah, I think that is doable, I mean, it is not like anything could get worse, " he said, as he looked over at her. The lights flashed on and off- a scream was heard and then Syrena was missing.

@Michale CS

Adam looked over at him and paused. " You wouldn't. It's not in your world. I'm Adam Knight," he replied, still not remembering the man's name.

@thatguyinthestore

Belldandy walked alongside with Orion, but slowly and gracefully. She was not showing signs of urgency or intense emotion, but more of peace and calm.

"Mr. Orion-san, I believe that both of those things are important. We can't allow Crypt to continue doing his terrible things to people, so I will be staying here and helping until he is found. However, he seems to wish to be found. I think that it would be better for him and everybody if he would just come out on his own. Since he did not come out on his own, I will search for him, but I do not think there is a need to hurry. "

"I think that you are important too, Mr Orion-san, and I think that you may be connected to it. The most horrible thing that actually happened yesterday is what happened to Connor-san. Now it appears that our Crypt can understand the future, but we have yet to see him directly hurt anyone. So, maybe Crypt attacked Connor in order to make you be the one who broke the shield- or more likely, maybe there is someone more dangerous than Crypt. Both ways, Orion-san, it seems Crypt is a person who knows something about you."

"There is something that you should also know about yourself Mr Orion-san. Someone recently told me that I had created life with you. It is kind of true in a way since you have new life, however I think in the most important ways that is wrong. I believe it is having a will which defines life, and that all of life is worthy of being loved. In coming days, Mr Orion-san, you may find yourself very confused and thinking and feeling many different things. Therefore, I want to finish what I started to tell you about Holy Belle."

"In our world, when a goddess reaches a certain age and starts to gain more magical power, her magic creates an angel egg. The angel is made of the goddesses own single life force and yet has her own identity as well. Something like the way you were made Mr Orion-san." as the goddess raised her hands and closed her eyes, her wings came out and then the angel they were attached to followed.

img_b.aspx

"Holy Belle might seem even less than you were because she shares my body. However, I don't think of her like that at all. I love her very much. I consider Holy Belle my higher self, and in some ways she is even closer to me than my sisters or Keiichi."

Both Belldandy and Holy Belle turned to smile at Orion "So you see, when I helped you it was not to so that you could have value and a life, but because I believed you already had value as a living thing. Now that you are the wonderful person you have become, I want you to believe that about yourself and others too."

Lincoln was indeed still himself and he looked over at her. " Yeah, I think that is doable, I mean, it is not like anything could get worse, " he said, as he looked over at her. The lights flashed on and off- a scream was heard and then Syrena was missing.

@Michale CS
"Okay, we're missing someone..." I cursed. "Shit! If I hadn't been paying so much attention to Lincoln I would have sensed whatever it was that took her." Cause really, I didn't need light to see. I could by default sense everything around me for about 50 yards without even trying hard.

I looked around, very carefully, using my X-ray vision, motion sensing, and my other heightened senses to hear any distant screams, find any hidden passageways, and so on. Finally something I'm good at! Finding stuff... and people.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Alec watched her and wondered if she was going to talk to him or ask him a question straight out of the gate. There was so many questions that could be asked, so he waited for her to ask him a question before he answered.

" I mean, it is entirely possible that he could occupy a body. Villains are very complicated in this city," he replied to her.

Though she wanted to get into the meat of things, she figured she might be able to get a better answer if she was indirect. Possession was not out of the realm of possibility, but it probably was far from the only one that Crypt's clues so far have presented.

Dorothy was watching their conversation and realized that she did indeed have something important to add to it. " I didn't hear the recording. I mean- I may not have been paying attention, but this room was very quiet and I have some good hearing for a goddess," she said.

@york
Marina Herring
@LuckycoolHawk9

Marina nodded, Alec's answer seemed reasonable enough, but it didn't bring her any closer to finding out who, or as a matter of fact, where Crypt was. Though, what Dorothy said seemed to have gotten her thinking.

"... Other than you, do you know any other... Godesses, or Gods, that might have heard that recording?" She asked.

There was a distinct possibility that there was some sort of trait Crypt had, that barred specifically deities from hearing that recording. On the other hand, it could also have been an intentional clue, or simply because deities might have some sort of edge in this game of riddles over the others.​

Having slowed down long enough to take it all in, Keiichi realized that the harbor would not do. Signs of very recent trauma were everywhere, and even more signs that at no point was this like the magnificent harbor that held the great ships Nekomi tech students would visit as a pasttime. If the harbor at Starlight city had ever held beauty or tourists, that time was long past.

Pulling up his visor, Keiichi politely and succinctly answered "Keiichi Morisato. I'm the new Engineering teacher at the school. I came out here to see the harbor and think quietly about things for a while, but this doesn't feel like the right place for that. Well, see you" Keiichi pulled his visor down again and started to turn the motorcycle around.

Ok so this is weird.

One minute I'm celebrating a victory over some sort of crazy extra-dimensional demon who was terrorizing Neo Tokyo... then as I make a final victory loop...

I'm somewhere else. Still an island, so, maybe one of the nearby Japanese islands I haven't heard of? I mean I just got to Japan a week or so ago.

When I zoom in down toward the center of town, I find what looks like a police station. More of the signs are in English than anything else, but other languages are interspersed. It looks... more low-tech, than Neo Tokyo.

I land and straighten my jacket, walking up the steps confidently, first using what little Japanese I command - note that's not much, and when people look at me strange as I approach the front door, I switch to English. "Okay, so I'm lost. I'm Savina Daye and I need to find the way back to Neo-Tokyo."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @ anyone near the police station

Shorius

I sit up in bed, a little groggy. I remember I was going to a party, a big party in my new home city. I had arrived here some months back. Seemed like a reasonable place to live. I bought the property nearest where I had arrived. I had run an inn before and it always seemed right to me.

I have been so busy rebuilding and remodeling my new restaurant that I really didn't notice much of the peculiarities of this place. One thing I did know. Whatever this place is now... it was once Atlantis. Had to be a good sign... or not ?

A couple of days back, there was a giant fight of some sort, bombs, guns... powerful people tossing magical ? energies back and forth. By the time I got to the battle field.. the harbor, there was no one left besides law men. I did see some of it on the local news channel later at least.

Yesterday, some sort of battle again, earthquakes, demons and again... people using power, guns, lightning. These things began to bring old memories alive in me. I would no longer be content to be a cook and innkeeper.

Today, I found out about a Ball.. A formal ball, but I had no invitation. I knew that some of those same people would be at this ball. It was simply too much of a coincidence. So I made my way there.

I couldn't get in without making a giant mess of things. So I waited outside, lucky for me I brought Ouzo. So I waited in a lounge area and drank Ouzo. Took a little nap, not long really. Then a crowd of people came rushing by, anxious to be out of here. Then I hear talking nearby. A weird metallic voice talking to a normal human sounding male voice.

I step out of the side area to great Adam and Jason, not knowing either of them.

" Greetings gentlemen! I seem to have missed the party. Now, It does seem like a great number of party goers left very early. Is there any way I can help ? "

jason_momoa_getty_h_2016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam looked over at him and paused. " You wouldn't. It's not in your world. I'm Adam Knight," he replied, still not remembering the man's name.

@thatguyinthestore
Jason let out a loud sigh and shook his head. "Great." He said out loud. "Well, Adam." He said before clasping his hands together. "If you're not busy, perhaps you could show me around the city?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Shorius

( Looking and speaking towards Jason )
" They seem to be having a situation. Alot of panicky people just went by here, all dressed for a party. My name is Shorius, I've been in town for a few months."

Shorius himself too looks dressed for a party with a bottle of Ouzo in one hand.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Shorius

( Looking and speaking towards Jason )
" They seem to be having a situation. Alot of panicky people just went by here, all dressed for a party. My name is Shorius, I've been in town for a few months."

Shorius himself too looks dressed for a party with a bottle of Ouzo in one hand.

Jason raised a brow under his visor and held out a hand, offering a hand shake. "Hello, Shorius. My name's Jason. I just arrived here and I was seeing if any of you two would like to show me around, perhaps?"

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Shorius

Shorius reaches out and shakes Jason's hand.

" I'd be honored to show you some of the sites. That being said though, last couple of nights there has been something going on, battles of some sort and I think something is happening here tonight".

Shorius stands about 6'4" and as he talks to Jason, he is playing with a pen he had in his pocket.

" I don't fully understand what's going on, but two nights ago a cargo ship blew up in the harbor and there seemed to be a fight just after. Perhaps after whatever was on the ship. The next night there was an earthquake, and another fight at a church, that I think was ruined in said earthquake.
And tonight... here... a party ruined ? I am telling you, it's got me curious to say the least. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Location: Ballroom, Characters still there: Belldandy, Orion.

Orion noticed that she was walking slow and gracefully. She seemed to be calm and peaceful, despite the fact that everybody was in a moment of crises there.

Orion paused as he thought about how he could reply to here. It was indeed true that Crypt wanted to be found, but somehow, he didn't think the man would willingly come out of hiding, he would have to be baited to come out of the shadows. " As simple as that may sound, I doubt that he is going to willingly come out. Why go to all of this trouble to reveal who he is at the moment, when he can make an even greater point by hiding in plain sight," he said.

" It is true that it does seem to be connected to me. I don't understand why Crypt wants me to be here, but it seems incredibly obvious to me that this is indeed the truth. If he wanted me out of the equation, he would have slayed Connor. But what if the man's plan was to never allow me to break the shield but to kill Connor to stop me from existing. I was tied to his life force back then. If he died, I would also be dead. It seems that it would make little sense for Crypt to want me alive- unless he wanted his plan to be ruined. It seems very possible."

Orion looked over at her and paused when she mentioned that she had created life with him. He knew how dangerous that was- it was mentioned numerous times by Connor, that life was difficult to create. That creating life required some sacrifice to do. " Confused? Feeling many things? I do not understand what you mean by this. I mean, I understand emotions and that I know have them, but what else can I feel? I have seen almost all of them," he paused, before thinking to shut up. He had never seen love.

Orion nodded and listened to what she had to say. It seemed that the gods of her world was very different from what was here. It seemed that things were starting to make a little more sense to him, though things weren't perfect quite yet. Far from it as he would tell anyone who asked him. He looked at the angel on her wing and tried his best not to say anything out of turned. He respected Belldandy.

Orion wasn't sure to say when she kept mentioning Holy Belle. He understood that she was trying to give him an example, but it discerned him more than anything else. There were so many things that could go wrong, but he didn't want to mention them quite yet.

Orion looked at her and paused a she looked around the room. " I hope that I prove to be useful in this world. I know that I am wonderful, but I am worried... that it won't be enough. That nothing would be enough for me, I guess we should go and find Crypt. The longer that we wait, the more dangerous he becomes to the others."

@Kingof192

Characters there: Lincoln, Steven, Tamara.

Lincoln had barely noticed that someone had disappeared, but he did notice it when she mentioned it. That seemed strange to him. " Do you think that we are dealing with a third party in this whole mess? I mean, Crypt doesn't go and kidnap people from what it looks like," he said.

It was very obvious that when Tamara looked that there was a secret passageway directly beyond the bookcase. It seemed to lead up to a door. It also seemed that someone whose face was obscured had Syrena tied up and was holding a vial.

@Michale CS

Characters there: Dorothy, Ryan, Alec and Marina.

Dorothy wasn't sure why, but she knew that Alec was lying about something, but she couldn't figure out what it was. Despite being able to detect lies, she was unable to figure out what he was holding back from her too.

" Well, I mean my father Adam, Eros, the god sleeping on the bench. Any of them could have heard it," she said, looking at the girl

Alec looked at them and looked at his watch. " Perhaps we should be focusing more on the fact that I could hear the recording. Also, those lights flickering seemed suspicious to me," he said, as Ryan walked into the room, looking around. He hoped that everything was going to work out just fine.

@york

Characters there: Brandon, Hunter, Keiichi

Brandon looked over at the man and seemed that he wanted to leave. The god looked over at the harbor and noticed that the harbor was indeed in ruins, it seemed that it would be repaired- but then again. .. Brandon had a hunch that he knew exactly what was happening, so he decided to indulge the man with a simple reply. If he was right, things were being cheated from him and he hated it.

Brandon looked at him. " Perhaps it doesn't make sense because time isn't right. You know what they said, sometimes you have to make things happen over and over again to make them perfect," he said, looking at him while he bit down on his bottom lip. It seemed that he couldn't say much more without sounding highly suspicious of things happening.

@Kingof192

Characters: Savina, Nicholas Star

Nicholas Star was doing some paperwork at his desk.

He looked over at the pile and paused as he placed the harbor explosion in the same folder. It seemed to show that the harbor had exploded six days ago too. That was kind of strange to him. He ignored it.

He had more pressing matters to deal with when he realized that he hadn't updated his personal files on all of the dangerous people in the city. That was more important than some strange thing.

He sighed, as he looked at the files. There were so many different people. He pulled out the file of Twiggy and added the real name of Matthew Harris next to him. He had to keep up with everyone to keep this city safe. He would keep it safe.

He sighed, as he left them on the table. He needed some fresh air to make things much better. He hadn't gone outside in a while and if he didn't go out, he would go stir crazy. He looked back at the files and shrugged them off.

He ignored the files and walked outside and looked up when he saw the girl. " You are a long way from Tokyo. Don't know what this Neo-Tokyo," he said. " You could come in though. I might as well get to know you and tell you about the city," he said. If she followed, she would see the files and name were mentioned there, case files on Misfortune, Lucifer Diablo, Chase Hunter and Cerin.

@Michale CS

Characters there: David, Adam, Shorius, Jason and Peter

David had come out to the lounge and paused, thinking of what he should do next. He had so many things that he could say to the others, but he wasn't sure where to start. He bit down on his lower lip and decided to approach the small group of people that were gathered there for the time being as it would be.

He wasn't sure if his arrival would make him feel better or worse about the situation that he was currently in. There were a million things that could have gone wrong, he could have died, but he was alive and felt strange to be happy about that.

He knew that he missed the giant fight, but it had ended before anything had happened. Actually, it ended before anything could happen. So many different people had just vanished into the night. It had seemed very random to him and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

The battle from yesterday, the demons and other things. What strange circumstances had happened that would make things go worse? He wasn't sure. But it was one thing to watch his back. This city had gone quite insane recently.

The ball was meant to be peaceful and to ease things back in for David. Well, screw that. It seemed that the universe wanted to shove him back into the action. It was entirely coincidental to him t

David looked over and noticed that the god of second chances had emerged from his room and watched from the side lines. He felt uneasy among the self-proclaimed god and that was putting it mildly. He choose to remain silent and waited to see if anyone would even notice that the man was standing there or if he would just be a ghost to the rest of them

Adam waved over to the man, remembering meeting him in the future and then remembered chronologically, this was their first meeting.

" Well, that depends. How good are you helping to figure out what a man who love riddles leaving clues to his identity? If that is up your alley, I would take the help."

Adam looked over at him and paused. " Well, I would love to help, but as I just stated, we are kind of in the middle of a strange mystery," he said, pausing and looking over at the other man before thinking back.

Adam had just basically stated that, but sometimes repeating was the greatest form of flattery. He wasn't about to be mad at the man for answering the other man's question

The god found it funny that the man had missed all of the fun sleeping on the bench here

Despite not wanting to forget the man's name, he had indeed forgotten Shorius name, it was difficult to remember. He looked over at the armor. " This may seem like a strange request, but could you perhaps remove the armor? It may.... probably... scare normal citizens."

Adam watched the interactions between the two of them.

Adam paused and quickly realized something. He had been jumping a lot more than a couple of times. It had been closer to a hundred. His jump was always at midnight, why was he having more jumps than days?

He paused as he mused over the possibilities and quickly realized something. There was only one answer.

There was only two explanations that would make sense. One was that his power, like the portals was going crazy and he was unstable due to the unstable time that was happening. Though the more likely option, he suspected that something more was at work here. There was a much stranger explanation.

He glanced at his watch. It read September 10. His phone said it was September 10. . He sighed as he had thought that he come up with a break through, but it seemed that it was nothing, sometimes the right thing was not what you thought it was. He looked up and took a breath, waiting for another moment to reply.

@thatguyinthestore @Gands

Unknown character locations ( Last seen at Hotel): Eros, Lucas, Matthew, Benjamin Baker

Largely unknown character locations: Robert Knight, Lucifer Diablo Jr, Gregory Smith, Nathan Stone, Jason Knight, Connor Blake, Derek ???.

NPC Location ( Unknown): Nicholas Harris, Syrena ( Somewhere in hotel), Julienne, Areon

NPC location Known: Syrena ( Somewhere in hotel), Julia Star ( Hospital) and Laura Brook ( Lake)

Last edited:
[[ OOC - I have reread this several times, and I'm having a devil of a time figuring out who is doing what, and I know this might make things a bit harder for you, @LuckycoolHawk9 but not all of us know all of your characters/npcs so if you could say, highlight the first time you mention a character in the replies and link that mention to the Character Sheets? I follow what's going on with T-Rae, but not entirely sure about the various scenes with Jason Todd, Shorius and Savina... it's like you loaded up the script and fired it out of a shotgun and had someone pick up the pieces and fit the words back together. I am relatively sure I unraveled it but I don't want to goof up. ]]

Shorius

( To Adam )

"I am not without my gifts sir, though I would consider them primarily oriented to combat. {quietly} You are a being of some considerable power in this place. I have known in the past, the halls of power myself. I have a feeling, unsupported though it is, that what has happened here, isn't the end of this, and you may yet need the help of a warrior. "

" This man has weapons, armor and modern skills, do you not think fortune has brought him here to you for some purpose ? I will tell you again my name and who I am. I am Shorius, son to Oceanus and Tethys elder titans. I offer my services nameless man, for what little good it will do either of us. You should know, I have always walked in honor nameless man."

Shorius takes a step back, flicks the pen he has been holding in his hand which turns it into an 8 foot tall barbed spear made from Heliotrope or bloodstone. Then just as quickly, flicks it back into a pen.

What do you say unnamed man ?

Shorius

Shorius reaches out and shakes Jason's hand.

" I'd be honored to show you some of the sites. That being said though, last couple of nights there has been something going on, battles of some sort and I think something is happening here tonight".

Shorius stands about 6'4" and as he talks to Jason, he is playing with a pen he had in his pocket.

" I don't fully understand what's going on, but two nights ago a cargo ship blew up in the harbor and there seemed to be a fight just after. Perhaps after whatever was on the ship. The next night there was an earthquake, and another fight at a church, that I think was ruined in said earthquake.
And tonight... here... a party ruined ? I am telling you, it's got me curious to say the least. "

Orion noticed that she was walking slow and gracefully. She seemed to be calm and peaceful, despite the fact that everybody was in a moment of crises there.

Orion paused as he thought about how he could reply to here. It was indeed true that Crypt wanted to be found, but somehow, he didn't think the man would willingly come out of hiding, he would have to be baited to come out of the shadows. " As simple as that may sound, I doubt that he is going to willingly come out. Why go to all of this trouble to reveal who he is at the moment, when he can make an even greater point by hiding in plain sight," he said.

" It is true that it does seem to be connected to me. I don't understand why Crypt wants me to be here, but it seems incredibly obvious to me that this is indeed the truth. If he wanted me out of the equation, he would have slayed Connor. But what if the man's plan was to never allow me to break the shield but to kill Connor to stop me from existing. I was tied to his life force back then. If he died, I would also be dead. It seems that it would make little sense for Crypt to want me alive- unless he wanted his plan to be ruined. It seems very possible."

Orion looked over at her and paused when she mentioned that she had created life with him. He knew how dangerous that was- it was mentioned numerous times by Connor, that life was difficult to create. That creating life required some sacrifice to do. " Confused? Feeling many things? I do not understand what you mean by this. I mean, I understand emotions and that I know have them, but what else can I feel? I have seen almost all of them," he paused, before thinking to shut up. He had never seen love.

Orion nodded and listened to what she had to say. It seemed that the gods of her world was very different from what was here. It seemed that things were starting to make a little more sense to him, though things weren't perfect quite yet. Far from it as he would tell anyone who asked him. He looked at the angel on her wing and tried his best not to say anything out of turned. He respected Belldandy.

Orion wasn't sure to say when she kept mentioning Holy Belle. He understood that she was trying to give him an example, but it discerned him more than anything else. There were so many things that could go wrong, but he didn't want to mention them quite yet.

Orion looked at her and paused a she looked around the room. " I hope that I prove to be useful in this world. I know that I am wonderful, but I am worried... that it won't be enough. That nothing would be enough for me, I guess we should go and find Crypt. The longer that we wait, the more dangerous he becomes to the others."

@Kingof192
Lincoln had barely noticed that someone had disappeared, but he did notice it when she mentioned it. That seemed strange to him. " Do you think that we are dealing with a third party in this whole mess? I mean, Crypt doesn't go and kidnap people from what it looks like," he said.

It was very obvious that when Tamara looked that there was a secret passageway directly beyond the bookcase. It seemed to lead up to a door. It also seemed that someone whose face was obscured had Syrena tied up and was holding a vial.

@Michale CS

Dorothy wasn't sure why, but she knew that Alec was lying about something, but she couldn't figure out what it was. Despite being able to detect lies, she was unable to figure out what he was holding back from her too.

" Well, I mean my father Adam, Eros, the god sleeping on the bench. Any of them could have heard it," she said, looking at the girl

Alec looked at them and looked at his watch. " Perhaps we should be focusing more on the fact that I could hear the recording. Also, those lights flickering seemed suspicious to me," he said, as Ryan walked into the room, looking around. He hoped that everything was going to work out just fine.

@york

Brandon looked over at the man and seemed that he wanted to leave. The god looked over at the harbor and noticed that the harbor was indeed in ruins, it seemed that it would be repaired- but then again. .. Brandon had a hunch that he knew exactly what was happening, so he decided to indulge the man with a simple reply. If he was right, things were being cheated from him and he hated it.

Brandon looked at him. " Perhaps it doesn't make sense because time isn't right. You know what they said, sometimes you have to make things happen over and over again to make them perfect," he said, looking at him while he bit down on his bottom lip. It seemed that he couldn't say much more without sounding highly suspicious of things happening.

@Kingof192

Nicholas Star was doing some paperwork at his desk.

He looked over at the pile and paused as he placed the harbor explosion in the same folder. It seemed to show that the harbor had exploded six days ago too. That was kind of strange to him. He ignored it.

He had more pressing matters to deal with when he realized that he hadn't updated his personal files on all of the dangerous people in the city. That was more important than some strange thing.

He sighed, as he looked at the files. There were so many different people. He pulled out the file of Twiggy and added the real name of Matthew Harris next to him. He had to keep up with everyone to keep this city safe. He would keep it safe.

He sighed, as he left them on the table. He needed some fresh air to make things much better. He hadn't gone outside in a while and if he didn't go out, he would go stir crazy. He looked back at the files and shrugged them off.

He ignored the files and walked outside and looked up when he saw the girl. " You are a long way from Tokyo. Don't know what this Neo-Tokyo," he said. " You could come in though. I might as well get to know you and tell you about the city," he said. If she followed, she would see the files and name were mentioned there, case files on Misfortune, Lucifer Diablo, Chase Hunter and Cerin.

@Michale CS

David had come out to the lounge and paused, thinking of what he should do next. He had so many things that he could say to the others, but he wasn't sure where to start. He bit down on his lower lip and decided to approach the small group of people that were gathered there for the time being as it would be.

He wasn't sure if his arrival would make him feel better or worse about the situation that he was currently in. There were a million things that could have gone wrong, he could have died, but he was alive and felt strange to be happy about that.

He knew that he missed the giant fight, but it had ended before anything had happened. Actually, it ended before anything could happen. So many different people had just vanished into the night. It had seemed very random to him and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

The battle from yesterday, the demons and other things. What strange circumstances had happened that would make things go worse? He wasn't sure. But it was one thing to watch his back. This city had gone quite insane recently.

The ball was meant to be peaceful and to ease things back in for David. Well, screw that. It seemed that the universe wanted to shove him back into the action. It was entirely coincidental to him t

David looked over and noticed that the god of second chances had emerged from his room and watched from the side lines. He felt uneasy among the self-proclaimed god and that was putting it mildly. He choose to remain silent and waited to see if anyone would even notice that the man was standing there or if he would just be a ghost to the rest of them

Adam waved over to the man, remembering meeting him in the future and then remembered chronologically, this was their first meeting.

" Well, that depends. How good are you helping to figure out what a man who love riddles leaving clues to his identity? If that is up your alley, I would take the help."

Adam looked over at him and paused. " Well, I would love to help, but as I just stated, we are kind of in the middle of a strange mystery," he said, pausing and looking over at the other man before thinking back.

Adam had just basically stated that, but sometimes repeating was the greatest form of flattery. He wasn't about to be mad at the man for answering the other man's question

The god found it funny that the man had missed all of the fun sleeping on the bench here

Despite not wanting to forget the man's name, he had indeed forgotten Shorius name, it was difficult to remember. He looked over at the armor. " This may seem like a strange request, but could you perhaps remove the armor? It may.... probably... scare normal citizens."

Adam watched the interactions between the two of them.

Adam paused and quickly realized something. He had been jumping a lot more than a couple of times. It had been closer to a hundred. His jump was always at midnight, why was he having more jumps than days?

He paused as he mused over the possibilities and quickly realized something. There was only one answer.

There was only two explanations that would make sense. One was that his power, like the portals was going crazy and he was unstable due to the unstable time that was happening. Though the more likely option, he suspected that something more was at work here. There was a much stranger explanation.

He glanced at his watch. It read September 10. His phone said it was September 10. . He sighed as he had thought that he come up with a break through, but it seemed that it was nothing, sometimes the right thing was not what you thought it was. He looked up and took a breath, waiting for another moment to reply.

@thatguyinthestore @Gands
Shorius

( To Adam )

"I am not without my gifts sir, though I would consider them primarily oriented to combat. {quietly} You are a being of some considerable power in this place. I have known in the past, the halls of power myself. I have a feeling, unsupported though it is, that what has happened here, isn't the end of this, and you may yet need the help of a warrior. "

" This man has weapons, armor and modern skills, do you not think fortune has brought him here to you for some purpose ? I will tell you again my name and who I am. I am Shorius, son to Oceanus and Tethys elder titans. I offer my services nameless man, for what little good it will do either of us. You should know, I have always walked in honor nameless man."

Shorius takes a step back, flicks the pen he has been holding in his hand which turns it into an 8 foot tall barbed spear made from Heliotrope or bloodstone. Then just as quickly, flicks it back into a pen.

What do you say unnamed man ?

Jason nodded at Shorious and Adam. "Sounds fine by me. Oh, and call me The Arkham Knight." Todd raised a brow at what Adam said, however. Did this man know Nygma? Was he from Gotham as well? He'd definitely have to deal with this later on.

"Yeah, I've met people like that in my lifetime. One man in particular, goes by the Riddler. If you need my help, I'd be happy to oblige. With something in return, of course. We'll work out the details later."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

[[ OOC I need a more spelled out description of who is where here so I can react with Savina ]]

@LuckycoolHawk9

Holy Belle collapsed back into Belldandy

"It is because human emotions are complicated, and living with humans makes your emotions more like theirs. Within themselves, a person's emotions may be divided against themselves, especially when there is a deep passion. With only a little impure thinking, It can become so that humans hurt people because they love them, or that people can use people to get things to please people. Emotions fueled with passion are very powerful. That is why Keiichi left, and why I must wear my power limiters." Belldandy indicated her earrings

"I think is it happening to Crypt too. He said he was in the room, but I saw no such malice in anyone that would take the lives of others. He acted like he was getting attention in order to make a point, but then he didn't make it when everyone was watching and instead wishes someone to search for him and find him. Will he then tell that much smaller audience his point? This seems like the sort of fear known as insecurity. Insecurity is self-defeating. Unfortunately now, when he does make his point less people may be willing to believe him. I am concerned that the point he has to make could be important"

"If Crypt is connected to you, Mr Orion, then I think you may know him as well. There are many things we know or suspect about this unique individual. Who do you know that can travel in time, manipulate minds, work with weapon and information technology, has a mission they feel passionately about, and is remaining here after the party?"