It was only when she realised who he was that all that attitude seemed to evaporate. Any attempt to snap at him and taunt him left her mind. The only reaction she had was to let her lips part a tad at the realisation that she was stood in front of the man she'd fantasised and dreamt about.

The fact he had been there in the asylum with her, taunting and teasing her without revealing himself angered her. He had just sat there, watching her get hurt by nurses, restrained physically in a straitjacket and really hurt. That wasn't how she thought things would go. She thought that, when she met the Devil, he'd want to protect her from harm. Knowing he'd sat back and watched her get hurt and sent into solitary confinement without food some nights... knowing he just let her suffer like that made her feel more worthless than she'd ever felt in her life. Her whole dedication to him fell apart right there and then. He didn't love her like she thought he would; he'd just let her suffer when she thought he'd come and immediately save her.

"...You... were supposed to... help me. I did all of this for you, you know? And you just... let me suffer in that place? How could you do that?" She murmured, her voice breaking and cracking a little with the sudden flux of emotion, her fists clenched at her sides. "Why would you do that?! Y-You... I told you how much I... I loved you-- you know I was talking about you. Why didn't you... you help me? Did you just... use me as entertainment?"

"Duh, love. What did you expect me to be? Some night in shining armor? No, no, no. And you weren't doing that for me. I never told you to do any of that, you did that all for yourself." The tall demon leaned against the decades' old wall, not noticing how dirty the wall was, or all the cracks in it or the chipped paint. Crossing his arms over his chest, he honestly couldn't believe she was acting this way. Like some heartbroken girl. It was disgusting. She wasn't who he thought she was. He thought she was fun.

"Katia I don't care about anyone. I mean, you should know this right? That I love causing trouble, I love messing up people's mind and fucking up their lives. I mean, that's who I am~ So why did you ever think that for some odd reason, I'd save you? No. I wasn't going to do that, because well...It was far too much fun to watch~ We had fun though didn't we~" He cooed, winking at her.

Any girl in Katia's position, who had pinned all their hopes on this man, rightfully would feel heartbroken, especially in the knowledge that everything they thought about their soulmate wasn't true. They would possibly cry about it and curl up into a small ball and sob for days about how the man of their dreams, the man who was supposed to sweep them up and make them his Queen, didn't care to do any of the things they anticipated. Any girl would do that-- Katia would have done that. The old Katia, at least.

The Katia of recent years, the one who killed and ate her sorority sisters, didn't really... care. At least, not after a few seconds. Of course, it was a little upsetting that she wasn't going to achieve ultimate perfect as a woman-- but plastic surgery was at least still an option. She could still buy nice dresses and fancy makeup.

She had the Devil right by her side, willing to have fun with her. If she asked, he'd surely help her out with things. What was there to complain about, really? So he wasn't in love with her. She'd get over it in seconds when the next handsome man -or cute girl- came along.

"...Had fun? Past tense? We're having fun. I want to go to Vegas. Now I know you're the Devil, there's no excuse for us not to fucking win thousands of dollars, is there?" She grinned, biting her bottom lip playfully. "Now, I want to steal a butt load of stuff, get myself look pretty and fuck some random person to get my mind off all this bullshit. Okay~?"

That's the Katia he liked. That's the one he was having fun with. A smile grew on his lips, and he laughed brightly. "Of course but why stop at winning thousands? Alright let's go and have fun~" He smirked and switched back into his human form, grabbing her wrist to start off their fun. And for about a month, that's how they lived. They lived in Sin City. They lived in some fancy hotel, with the nicest room, overlooking the city. They party every night, they won a whole bunch of cash, they bought fucking nice outfits, they even killed people together. They had so much fucking fun. Too much fun.

Lucy forgot that he was supposed to be hiding from those damn backstabbers of his, the archdemons. Well, they caught trail of him and learned he was living in Las Vegas. So of course, that's where two men were now. It was Sunday morning, meaning they were both dead to the world. They had been partying all night and had only got back seven o'clock this morning. Lucy was sleeping peacefully on the bed, his wings covering himself, and probably nearly suffocating her since they were covering her body. Sure they were dating, but they did mess around. They usually had brought people back to the room with them, but last night it was just them.

One of the demons didn't bother knocking. They opened the door to the large hotel room. It looked like a luxury apartment. "...Hmm...Seems like his highness would be living here." The man grumbled as he walked through the first doorway, seeing it lead to a dining room and a kitchen. "...Hmm. He's here."0b6bbf50e2a29849f339fae538cdafd3.jpg

"He'd better be here because I'm tired and humans smell funny and I want to go home," groaned the other archdemon, curiously trailing in after the other as he examined the surrounding, his nose crinkling in disgust at how his King had been living. The place was a mess, clothes strewn about and wads of cash thrown about like its value meant absolutely nothing.

Oh, Lucifer was definitely here, all right.

Before they could come face to face with their King, though, Katia wandered onto the scene, trailing straight past them to behind the kitchen island to make coffee. As she past by, Terra, the small archdemon, found his mouth dropping. He wasn't surprised to see Lucifer having found a playmate, but it shocked him to see how.... beautiful she was.

Sleeping with Lucifer and fooling around with him had its effects on the human. Of course, being loaded meant she could make herself look as good as she desired. Her hair was always dyed perfectly, her nails painted red, her makeup done and her clothes were always exquisite. She had planned on using a few thousand on finally getting the body she wanted, but sleeping with Lucifer had its benefits. Any blemishes in her face vanished and the spots and scars disappeared. She was a few inches taller than she had been, reaching almost 6'0" now and, well, there was no denying that she was far more curvaceous than she had been before she started living with him. Sure, she was far off her ideal body-- but she was at least on the right track. If hanging out with Lucifer made her change like this, she was determined not to leave his side.

Eventually noticing that she wasn't alone, she leaning against the counter, her full lips, perfectly plump, pulling into a smirk. The fact she was just in her lingerie didn't intimate her these days. She actually had a body to show off - why hide it?

"You must be archdemons. Lucy mentioned you might find him. See, he's not leaving. I need him, he needs me. We're a pair. We have fun. You both can fuck off."

"Oh my," the archdemon nervously giggled, not used to any human speaking like this-- but she was too beautiful to be angry with. Diverting his eyes away from her chest as best he could, he glanced up at his friend weakly. "...We... See, we need... our King back, don't we? That's why we're... here..."

102.jpg

Damien, who was used to beautiful women since most demons were gorgeous, he stared at her unimpressed. She didn't make him all nervous like his friend. Mostly because he preferred men. "His majesty is coming with us. He has a fiancee at home, and the wedding is in only a month. We still have plenty of things to plan." He mumbled, before heading the way she came from, seeing his King sleeping peacefully. Sighing, he shook his head before walking over. "Your Majesty-"

"Damien?" Groaned the demon as he sat up, staring up at him Flapping his wings he folded them back as he scratched his head. "...Where's the girl that was here?" He asked looking around the room for Katia.

"She's in the kitchen, sire. Now, let's get you home. I can't believe you've been living this poorly. Must have been dreadful, sire." Sighed Damien as he walked over to the closet to help his master get dressed like he used to do every morning.

"...I'm not going home, Damien. I'm having fun here. And I've made a friend~ See I'm fine here, now go home. I won't return until you cancel that damn wedding."

"...She's so beautiful. Are you dating her? Can I date her? Would she like me?" The short archdemon frowned, adjusting his top-hat as he wandered into the bedroom and sat eagerly on the bed beside his King. With a short attention span and inability to be anything but adorable, he was one of Lucifer's closest allies... mostly because he never really judged him. Whatever Lucy wanted, Terra did. If he wanted to stay here, then he could do so - as long as Terra had a chunk of the fun too.

"She's... She's so nice. Prettier than your nasty fiance. She's so mean to me. Damien says she's nice-- but she's so not. She's mean. She called my hat stupid-- and she made fun of my raven! Damien, she said my raven w-was silly and you didn't defend me and... and let's stay here for a little while, with Lucy! I like his new friend lots. She has pretty eyes..."

"No one is staying here, Terra." He told the little demon, knowing he'd probably have to tell him again in a few more minutes. "We are going home. Your Highness, it is of the utmost importance that you get home. You have a land to take care of. Things to handle! You can't just lollygag here in this smelly realm. And look at how you've been living! This...This is for poor people!"

Lucy stared at him bored, before getting out of bed. "I'll come home, on two conditions. You cancel the wedding, and I bring Katia." He told him, smirking back at him.

"What? Humans...Humans aren't allowed in the Underworld, sire. It wouldn't work! Besides, we can't just cancel your wed-"

"Then I guess I can't just go back home~ Come, Terra, make me something to eat." He told the small demon with a grin.

"Wait!...I'll cancel the wedding, but you can't bring the human."

"You know, if he wants to take me, he can. I'm not leaving him. I want to see how tall I grow around him," purred Katia as she wandered to fetch her satin dressing gown, deciding that, as nice as it was to have Terra staring at her, it was best to cover up. Quietly pulling out pieces of meat from the fridge (some human heart and several kidneys) to cook up, she leaned on the island with her coffee to observe the scene, her brow raised at just how eager Lucifer seemed to bring her.

She wasn't in love with him, and she didn't really want things to be serious between them either. They had a good dynamic going on that involved them having fun, without there being any boring commitment. It was strange that this was the man she'd thought would be her husband, yet here she now was , not wanting their casual friendship to became complicated by seriousness. They were fine as casual lovers and friends, because they understood one another. She knew just from how his nose crinkled that he was tired, and he knew just from observing how her eyes narrowed that she was craving a specific body part for a snack. They knew one another inside-out-- and if he went to Hell, she was going to go with him. She didn't care what some silly archdemon said about it.

"He's bringing me. He can't survive without me, anyway," she tutted, silently letting her eyes drift to Terra. "Who's this, Lucy? He's so adorable, I could eat him right up~"

"I don't doubt you would." He chuckled and looked over at Terra. "That's Terra. The only archdemon who hadn't stabbed me in the back. He's quite loyal. You can play with him if you'd like. He's pretty popular with girls because he's adorable." Stated Lucy as he went to the fridge, pulling out a can of beer.

Damien grimaced at the cheap canned beer. He couldn't believe his King was living so poorly. "Humans can't live in the Underworld. That's a known fact, she'd die in a few days-"

"Then I'll just turn her into a demon. She's basically a demon. She's fun to be around, you'll see what I mean, Aren't you, Katia? Tell him how much fun you are." He chuckled, moving to take a kidney from the pan she was frying them on, popping it in his mouth.

"Oh, I'm very fun. You know, I made Lucy take me to Paris and we sat right at the top of the Eiffel Tower. We ate a few tourists, got drunk, made out. It was fun-- and it's no use flirting with you, is it? You're so gay. Oh well," she laughed, pulling away from pushing herself into him when she picked up the vibe that he was far more interested in men than her, shooting a look at Terry who had pouted at the contact. She found the boy adorable, and if she upset him with her flirtation with Damien, she'd stop it immediately. Like everyone else who'd met Terra, she just wanted to cuddle him close and keep him near her.

"I don't want to be a demon though. I thought I did, before I met you. I wanted to be Queen down there, but... god, no thanks. I don't want that," she answered easily, rejecting eternal life and immortal beauty relatively easily, as though it was something humans were given the chance to receive every day. "Now, you don't speak about your fiance much. Is she prettier than me?"

"No! No, I think you're... the prettiest... She's pretty, though. But she's mean and nasty and... I don't want to go back home, Damien. N-Not for a little while," pleaded Terra desperately. Unlike the other archdemon, all the lights of Vegas had amazed him. It was so vibrant, so alive. His King was here, this pretty lady was here. Why couldn't he and Damien stay a little while, too? "Until the pretty lady decides to come with us, a-at least? Lucy is here. We serve him. We should stay with him and... make sure he doesn't get into trouble. We have a duty to protect him. If he stays here, we stay here too."

"Things are a mess back at home. We can't stay here, Terra. My King, we must go. You won't have to marry anyone, and she's can't come if she doesn't want to be a demon. She won't survive. Let's just go-"

"I told you I don't feel like going back. I'm just going to be bombarded with work." Huffed the demon, as he leaned on counter annoyed. "And who else is going to make me some fried kidneys if she doesn't come, hmm? I honestly can't live without her~" He dramatically stated, hugging her from behind only to piss Damian off.

Katia often made out with Lucifer and slept around - she was only human, after all. She liked to have sex, so of course she would take the chance to have sex with The Devil. Who wouldn't? However, she wasn't fond of getting close to him constantly. She wanted to remind him they weren't dating; that some distance needed to be had.

But she would gladly break that to piss Damien off. Katia was naturally sexual, she seemed to have a talent in that field, and she easily ground her hips back against him before turning to press her chest in close, smirking up at the man.

"Your friend is an utter bore, Lucy. I'm not going to Hell. You'll be busy with work, your boring fiance will piss me off, and... well, I have too much to do here. I have my parents to kill, all those nurses at the asylum to finish off. I won't go to Hell and be ignored because you're too busy for me."

Lucifer let go of her yawning. "Well, I'll have a little more fun before I return. I'd have to go back I mean it is mine." Stated the teen as he walked over to the couch to sit down.

"...When do you plan on returning to Hell, sire?" Asked Damien, a bit anxious. He needed to return soon. Too much was going on, and he needed to go back.

"Hmm...In a week. I'll go back. And I won't marry that woman. But yeah, I'll go back" He happily stated.

"...Alone? Right?" Damien asked.

"Sure, sure I'll go home alone."

"Aw, you won't stay with me? We've... had s-so much f-fun," she began to stammer emotionally, it all being entirely fake for theatrical effect. She let the facade drop when the kidneys were done cooking, smiling playfully as she plated them up. Deep down, though, she was definitely wary about Lucifer leaving. She liked how she looked and she wanted to continue being around him, if only to see the effects. She wanted to be taller and curvier and just more beautiful. Sure, she knew becoming a demon was the quick way to ensure all of that, but she didn't want that.

If she took up that option, she'd be stuck owing Lucifer her whole life. She wasn't prepared to give him that satisfaction.

But she didn't want him to leave, either. They had fun. He was a good friend of hers. Not a boyfriend; not someone she loved, but someone she cared for. To have their fun lifestyle come to an end would leave her vulnerable. She was still unstable and not quite sane. Losing her support system would leave her alone and at risk of just being imprisoned again. She knew that, and it petrified her.

"Oi, tell me about your fiance," she demanded again, munching on the kidneys happily. "Is she prettier than I am, Lucy? Be honest."

"Be honest? Well then yes. She's gorgeous, sure, but she's a complete little bitch. And not the good kind. I can't stand her, honestly. I never wanted to marry her, but they tried to force me into marrying that bitch. I can't wait to see her face when she learns the weddings off. I don't want anything to do with her. And ugh, how she talks about having kids with me and stuff. She's annoying."

"Kill her," shrugged Katia, that tending to be her answer to any problems she had in her life-- and if the other did kill her, she obviously wanted to eat her. She never ate a demon before, it would make a nice change from the humans she normally had. Besides, she didn't like this woman, purely because of the threat she represented to her. Lucifer was hers. Granted, they were dating, but it was hardly... committed. They were free to do what they wanted with whomever they desired, but she felt possessive of him nonetheless. She didn't want him marrying this bitch and leaving to Hell for her.

"...Stay here with me," she pleaded again, this time doing so more earnestly, and not passively, like it was a joke. She moved to stand in front of him, able to meet his eye now she'd shot up in height. "I'll end up in prison without you. I'll be killed. I need you, Lucifer. And you need me. I know you better than they do. I... I know that you hate the rain because it makes your hair wavy. I know you love red wine only when it's freezing cold, and white wine when it's room temperature. I know you love baths more than showers, and you love being kissed on your neck-- I... I won't have you leave me. Not after everything we've gone through together. I refuse. We're soulmates-- maybe not in a relationship way, but at least in terms of friendship. I'm the best damn friend you have."

"Huh...so you actually do listen to me when I talk. I was starting to think you tuned me out." He teased, as he stared at her, obviously confused. She never acted this way before, and it was surprising she memorized all that about him.Well, he memorized things about her as well, but it was because of how close they grew. They paid attention to each other. "I can't stay here, love. I have to get home, that's my land, and while I do have work it's quite fun. I throw the wildest of parties. Life there is like a song, and I'd like to get back knowing that I don't have to get married."

Lucy was being honest. He loved his life back home. Before the mention of a wedding, everything was all fun and games with him. He threw parties almost every night, he hosted events, went to game shows, it was just fun there. So much fun and everyone did everything he said to do. Life there was so simple and easy. Hell, he didn't even have to dress himself, Damien did that. So why wouldn't he go back? "Just come, if you're a true friend you'd come. And imagine how beautiful you'll get when you're a demon. Then there's plenty of men and women there who are all gorgeous. You'd have a blast~" He cooed to her, moving to pinch her cheeks, knowing she hated it. "Just think about it, Katia~"

"Don't do that," she whined, slapping his hands away; an act that made Terra flinch and suck in his breath in preparation for his King to lose his temper-- and he peeked his eyes open in surprise when none of that predicted anger came. If a girl dared to slap him, however playfully, Terra had been witness to the poor woman being flung from the balcony. Hell, he was the one who had to go and clean it up, alongside Damien. To see Katia do it and just receive a playful grin in return was... strange.

But it made the small demon beam in delight. He liked Katia, and knowing she could come with them and be close to Lucifer like this made him happy. He enjoyed parties and all the fun down in Hell. Having someone he liked come along and take part was ideal. Not that he wanted to date Katia. He was wise enough to know he was far from her type-- hell, he was sure he was not a lot of people's ideal type.

"Come, please? I... I'll be your servant too, I... I can do what you want me to. I'll find time to... to serve you too. And we can party and... and drink and have fun and there won't be a horrible marriage, it... it's perfect. She can come, right Damien? Stop being such a... a stick in the mud!"

Damien stared at the girl in queal shock. She'd slapped the King's hands yet...She was still standing, still breathing. Lucifer wasn't kind, and if anyone would playfully slap him their lives were ended. Yet...This human girl was just standing there unharmed. Blinking away the shock, he cleared his throat, before looking at Terra. "...She doesn't want to be a demon. There isn't a way for her to-"

"Of course there is. There's always a way~" The King beamed. "And I want you to find a way she can come and stay human. I'm sure there some spell of a sort." Mumbled the demon as stretched. "Well, I have a massage session to get to. These knots in my back are killing me." Whined the carefree King as he headed out of the hotel suite.

"B-But your majesty! I don't even know-"

"Come on Terra and Katia, let's get some massages. Damien can find the spell himself, he's an able man."