Status
Not open for further replies.
Roan nodded, still quite noticeably worried about Sia, he followed Carls wife inside quietly, taking a quick moment to look back at the woods, wondering who that old man was... He was still mad at him for doing what he did, not to mention making Sia feel so vulnerable, he inhaled and exhaled for a moment, calming himself down again. Regaining his calm composure again, he caught up with Sia and Carls wife, continueing to follow them inside since he couldn't turn down a neighbors request, plus, had hat to make sure Sia was alright...
they entered the house, Carls wife had them wait in the living room while she went to make breakfast for everyone, Carl looked a Roan with a worried expression, he only saw him as a child in his eyes, he felt hurt that anyone would try to harm him, but he didn't say a word he just followed his wife to the kitchen.

Roan noticed Sia was still quite upset... Standing there for a moment, not sure what to do, he slowly approached her, he stopped briefly, as if he was considering something before he gave her a hug, one that was firm, but gentle at the same times. The only hugs he's given in the past was to his parents and that was when he was a child but today, something compelled him to hug Sia, an emotion that he found difficult to describe, as no words would come to mind.

Roan noticed Sia was still quite upset... Standing there for a moment, not sure what to do, he slowly approached her, he stopped briefly, as if he was considering something before he gave her a hug, one that was firm, but gentle at the same times. The only hugs he's given in the past was to his parents and that was when he was a child but today, something compelled him to hug Sia, an emotion that he found difficult to describe, as no words would come to mind.
When Roan hugged Sia she felt like crying , but Sia was always great at holding in her tears, she stood still as Roan hugged her, because she felt if she moved she knew a tear would come down her face, she took a deep breath while she thought of what happend to her grandfather when she was only eleven years old,

Sia's flash back: Sia and her granfather walked down a dark alley one night after spending a great deal of time out together.
her Grandfather begin telling her , her favorite story, while they walked down the dark quiet alley ,when a man came walking in the distance,
Sia felt unsure of him, and her Grand father held her close and smiled at her, Sia smiled llooking up at him .
the man came closer and grabbed out a gun, Sia remembers her Grandfather falling to the ground, when the man pushed him, with no affection in his heart,
" oh this is so nice , out with your grand daughter huh, what a beautiful picture, hand over the money or I'll shoot you and take it anyway."
"please sir I don't have anymore money on me I spent it all..."
" i think your lying ..."
Sia remembers, begging for his mercy her Grandfather ment everything to her," don't take my Grandfather away from me please he's my friend I need him!!"

Sia's Grandfathers still in the hospital to this day in a coma.

The embrace lasted a long time, longer than Roan thought it would, but he enjoyed every second of it... It was almost as if he was a child again, in the warmth embrace of his father and mother, he felt that same feeling he felt during those wonderfull times back then. Finally, and somewhat regretably, Roan let go of Sia once more, he looked into her eyes a little hesitantly noticing a familiar look she had in her eyes. A look that told a story by itself, expressing both sorrow, and happiness all bundled together. He had a longing to tell her what made him... Him, the source of his determination, his anger, his will, and even his kindness, but he wasn't so sure just yet, instead, he decided to say something else "Hey, Sia..." he stopped, making sure he would say the right words "I know I probably shouldn't be saying this right now, since I've only met you yesterday but... You've always been the one to help, the one to make me, make everoyne happy despite the situation. Life has ben rough for the both of us, just like it can be for others at times, but even through the rough parts, you've managed to pull through, not just that, but you've helped others like me pull through our rough spots in life too." a warm smile spread across his face, a kind one, like the smile he gave Sia the first day he met her. "Despite what you think, you're strong, much stronger than many could ever be, perhaps even me..." He finished, he was a little nervous saying all of this to her but, it felt good to at least say it, rather than saying nothing at all...

The embrace lasted a long time, longer than Roan thought it would, but he enjoyed every second of it... It was almost as if he was a child again, in the warmth embrace of his father and mother, he felt that same feeling he felt during those wonderfull times back then. Finally, and somewhat regretably, Roan let go of Sia once more, he looked into her eyes a little hesitantly noticing a familiar look she had in her eyes. A look that told a story by itself, expressing both sorrow, and happiness all bundled together. He had a longing to tell her what made him... Him, the source of his determination, his anger, his will, and even his kindness, but he wasn't so sure just yet, instead, he decided to say something else "Hey, Sia..." he stopped, making sure he would say the right words "I know I probably shouldn't be saying this right now, since I've only met you yesterday but... You've always been the one to help, the one to make me, make everoyne happy despite the situation. Life has ben rough for the both of us, just like it can be for others at times, but even through the rough parts, you've managed to pull through, not just that, but you've helped others like me pull through our rough spots in life too." a warm smile spread across his face, a kind one, like the smile he gave Sia the first day he met her. "Despite what you think, you're strong, much stronger than many could ever be, perhaps even me..." He finished, he was a little nervous saying all of this to her but, it felt good to at least say it, rather than saying nothing at all...
Sia was glad that she pleased Roan, she didn't understand how she did but , she must have done something right she thought," thankyou but I haven't done much really , but you've done lots for me within just two days...,I'm not saying this to be mean, but your a very odd person... I've never met a person like you before, I usually stay away from my neighbors I'd never think of helping, I liked being alone...I supose I'm selfish ,not to mention you still need rest, but your still standing beside me ... how do you.. are people born selfless? I wish I could be the same way some how...but I guess I'll always be the same, and I am not stronger then you I could never be, I would have died , with Scruffy howling by me.

siaroan_by_bornstar910-d7o63g5.png

Sia was glad that she pleased Roan, she didn't understand how she did but , she must have done something right she thought," thankyou but I haven't done much really , but you've done lots for me within just two days...,I'm not saying this to be mean, but your a very odd person... I've never met a person like you before, I usually stay away from my neighbors I'd never think of helping, I liked being alone...I supose I'm selfish ,not to mention you still need rest, but your still standing beside me ... how do you.. are people born selfless? I wish I could be the same way some how...but I guess I'll always be the same, and I am not stronger then you I could never be, I would have died, with Scruffy howling by me.
"Well... I wasn't born this way, that much I know... What makes us who we are in the end are the events that happen to us, and how we act despite our feelings." Roan was about to say more, but he fell silent, realizing it probably wouldn't be the best to do that right now... Then he continued, thinking of something else "Just... Don't underestimate your strength, after all, you've managed to tell all that to me while I'm still struggling to do the same to you..." He said, he sighed a little, thinking back on that incident with the old man. The only reason he didn't seem afraid was because he didn't show it, digging his nails into his wrists was just one way to forget about the fear.

"Well... I wasn't born this way, that much I know... What makes us who we are in the end are the events that happen to us, and how we act despite our feelings." Roan was about to say more, but he fell silent, realizing it probably wouldn't be the best to do that right now... Then he continued, thinking of something else "Just... Don't underestimate your strength, after all, you've managed to tell all that to me while I'm still struggling to do the same to you..." He said, he sighed a little, thinking back on that incident with the old man. The only reason he didn't seem afraid was because he didn't show it, digging his nails into his wrists was just one way to forget about the fear.
" I should try not too,...I have to excuse myself I'll be right back...thankyou for your kindness."Sia said as she went upstairs , looking for a restroom, trying to hold back her tears, she didn't want anyone to see.
when Sia found the restroom she slammed the door shut , and she fell to her knees gasping for air weeping quietly, everything on her mind for years ,flooded her eyes within seconds.

" alright everybody breakfast is ready!" Carls wife shouted from the kitchen, Sia tried her best to clean herself up drying her tears as fast as she could, and
rushed down stairs, together with everyone at the table.

Roan hesitently sat down at the table next to Sia hiding the cuts his nails had made underneath the table. Looking closely at Sia momentarily, he realized she had been crying, but he didn't say anything, as he didn't want to draw attention to it, knowing what that feels like...

Roan hesitently sat down at the table next to Sia hiding the cuts his nails had made underneath the table. Looking closely at Sia momentarily, he realized she had been crying, but he didn't say anything, as he didn't want to draw attention to it, knowing what that feels like...
Carls wife placed the food on the table sweating profusely, she made many dishes,under cooked stake,pancake,eggs,bacon, and pigs feet,"ya'll eat up now I don't wanna see a scrap
left , or else ...that means no food under the table "Roan!" get your hands where I can see them!
she said as she grabbed his hands, slamming them on the table, before anyone could see his hands Sia moved her seat closer to him ,throwing a napkin over his hands, and look down at her plate hoping no one saw
what she did .

"Sooo Roan what happend back there jr!" Carl said as he placed the undercooked meat on Roan's plate.

Roan looked at Sia for a moment nodding silently as if to say "thank you", he was glad Carls wife didn't see his hands in the state they were in.. When Carl asked what happened Roan looked up from the undercooked meat which he was looking at, figuring out how he'd eat it without showing his palms. "Well, it seems an old man is up to something around here.." Roan said, then he began telling them what happened with Sia and the old man, leaving out the reasons why he got angry of course and a few other detauls that probably wouldn't be the best to reveal right now.

Roan looked at Sia for a moment nodding silently as if to say "thank you", he was glad Carls wife didn't see his hands in the state they were in.. When Carl asked what happened Roan looked up from the undercooked meat which he was looking at, figuring out how he'd eat it without showing his palms. "Well, it seems an old man is up to something around here.." Roan said, then he began telling them what happened with Sia and the old man, leaving out the reasons why he got angry of course and a few other detauls that probably wouldn't be the best to reveal right now.
Sia tried to get Roans attention , without any one noticing, but he was distracted by the conversation." your bleeding alot i'ts show through the napkin" Sia whispered.
just then there was a knock on the door,
"I'll get that"said Carl as he got up to answer the door.

Hearing Sia mention that the blood was showing through the napkin he quickly folded it and put his palms ontop of it rather than under it, hoping no-one had seen him do that. Hearing the doorbell ring, he was a little worred, wondering who it might be, hopefully not that old man again...

Hearing Sia mention that the blood was showing through the napkin he quickly folded it and put his palms ontop of it rather than under it, hoping no-one had seen him do that. Hearing the doorbell ring, he was a little worred, wondering who it might be, hopefully not that old man again...
"Who is it?...hello...hmm" Carl asked but no one replied, Sia thought mabe it was time she went home, she started to feel sick, at the sound of that knock, and then she thought of something she forgotten
"Roan where's Scruffy?" she whispered again.

Roan looked up suddenly quite worried "He was outside the last time I saw him..." "DAMN!" he thought to himself "I forgot about him in my anger!" he quickly ran to the window closest to the door peeking out silently through one of the curtains...

Roan looked up suddenly quite worried "He was outside the last time I saw him..." "DAMN!" he thought to himself "I forgot about him in my anger!" he quickly ran to the window closest to the door peeking out silently through one of the curtains...
Sia ran behind him, forcing her way in front to see if she could see the bear pits. Sia runs toward the door in a panic , While Carl and his family just set back eating watching them both, in amazment," wow I guess you guys really wanna know what that knock was huh? hehehe''Carl said smiling ear to ear, and his wife
sitting beside him entertained.

Turning around, Roan looked at Carl and his wife "Hey, you didn't happen to see a dog out there did you?" He asked them, with a concerned look on his face.

Turning around, Roan looked at Carl and his wife "Hey, you didn't happen to see a dog out there did you?" He asked them, with a concerned look on his face.
"yeah ya just ate em hehehehe!"Carl's wife says jokingly, and Carl's whole family started to laugh. Sia taps Roan on the back"Roan look! there he is, he was knocking on the door with his tail!"She said excitedly, with a smile on her face .

Roan sighed a little, relieved that Scruffy was fine "Hey, would you mind if I let a dog in here? I've kinda been taking care of him lately.." He asked Carl and his wife again, he looked out the window just to make sure Scruffy was still there.

Roan sighed a little, relieved that Scruffy was fine "Hey, would you mind if I let a dog in here? I've kinda been taking care of him lately.." He asked Carl and his wife again, he looked out the window just to make sure Scruffy was still there.
"well I guess you..." before Carl was able to finish his words his wife said "no way I don't like dogs".
Sia looks back at Carl's wife trying to be polite even though she didn't take a liking to her very well
" thats ok me and Roan have to go now any how, thankyou for your kindness." Sia said as she grabbed Roan's hand , and opening the door with the other,"good bye" as she tagged Roan along she felt his blood on her palm, but it didn't bother her much,because she was relived to have left their home it was much to loud, she felt cheered up now , she enjoyed the fresh air and the tall green grass, it made her feel peaceful, with scruffy walking by her side,

Status
Not open for further replies.