Status
Not open for further replies.
Roan thought about Sia's question for a moment "Well, no not exactly... I was born elsewehre, but this town is indeed where I spent quite a few years of my life..." He said with a distant look in his eyes as he tried to recall his past memories.
" oh... Well I came from Peye city, it's very different from this place very um doll , and loud you could never think... is that where you where you were born mabe?
Sia tossed her sandwich to scruffy, he wagged his tail.

"I think so... They did bring me over to this town when I was little..." Roan explained, he frowned again trying to remember the details "I've been living here for a few years now with my parents, it's been a year since they moved out of this place to who knows where else... It was strange really..." He finished his sandwich rather quickly, not sure if he should eat any more.

"I think so... They did bring me over to this town when I was little..." Roan explained, he frowned again trying to remember the details "I've been living here for a few years now with my parents, it's been a year since they moved out of this place to who knows where else... It was strange really..." He finished his sandwich rather quickly, not sure if he should eat any more.
"oh...I'm mabe I shouldn't have asked...I ..didn't mean to upset you,I'm just talking.. too much"
I do best when my mouths shut, she thought as she looked at her crumy hands, before there was an akward wall of silence, Sia ran back down stairs to check the wash again
"well tell me when your done I'll be down here, I don't want to be in your way!" she shouted from the bottom of the steps

"Nono, it's nothing like that..." Roan managed to say to Sia before she left, going to the basement again.... "I guess I should get started then..." He thought to himself, figuring he'd probably clean out the garage first; he grabbed the shovel, and found a good sized piece of cloth to use as a mask, it'll at least help with the odor... Then he found a garbage bag and began shoveling the manure in the garage into it, after a while the bag was filled and the smell was less of a problem, finding a compost bin in the front yard, he put the bag in there before heading back inside to grab a mop, and fill the bucket with some water...

Scruffy followed Roan all around, but he stopped he was curious, he started to follow his nose, he smelled raw meat.
Scruffy wouldn't stop barking, because he found something.

Sia ran outside to see what was going on, mabe something happend and Scruffy was asking for help she thought.
she followed Scruffy behind a big willow tree, Scruffy started to wine, but she didn't know why, so she came closer,
Sia didn't watch her step and she fell into a bear trap, and hit her head.

As Roan was mopping up the floor in the garage, he heard Scruffy start to bark and whine, dropping the mop and running outside as fast as he could, he found Sia outside fallen into quite a deep pit, she seemed to have hit her head, perhaps she was out cold? Something smelled like meat around here too, he didn't want to find out what it was, focusing on Sia for now, he climbed down to the pit below, and picked up Sia with one arm, using the other arm, combined with his legs to get himself out of the pit, which thankfully wasn't deep enough to cause him any problems... He rushed inside, with Scruffy tagging along behind him putting her down on her bed once he got to the bedroom.

As Roan was mopping up the floor in the garage, he heard Scruffy start to bark and whine, dropping the mop and running outside as fast as he could, he found Sia outside fallen into quite a deep pit, she seemed to have hit her head, perhaps she was out cold? Something smelled like meat around here too, he didn't want to find out what it was, focusing on Sia for now, he climbed down to the pit below, and picked up Sia with one arm, using the other arm, combined with his legs to get himself out of the pit, which thankfully wasn't deep enough to cause him any problems... He rushed inside, with Scruffy tagging along behind him putting her down on her bed once he got to the bedroom.
2 hours later Sia finally wakes up, with Scruffy by her bed side, with that same guilty look on his face.
Sia looked around the room, and remembered she was no longer living in her old home with her parents, she stared up at the ceiling trying to remember what happend.

"Hey... Are you alright?" Roan asks her, he had a worried look on his face, glancing at Scruffy every now and then, wondering why he looked guilty again...

"Hey... Are you alright?" Roan asks her, he had a worried look on his face, glancing at Scruffy every now and then, wondering why he looked guilty again...
" I'm fine I just made my first memory here I guess, I think you've done enough for me today, you'd better go home and get some rest, it was nice meeting you by the way". She said as she set up holding her head with a painful expression on her face.

Roan hid the worry on his face with a forced smile "Just... Take it easy for now, alright?" He picked up Scruffy again, and turned back to Sia "I'll be back to finish helping tomorrow... Thanks for the food." Roan waved her goodbye with another smile, and then started to walk home still holding him. He set him down once he stepeed inside, and went upstair to his bedroom, dozing off with Scruffy curling up next to him.

Roan hid the worry on his face with a forced smile "Just... Take it easy for now, alright?" He picked up Scruffy again, and turned back to Sia "I'll be back to finish helping tomorrow... Thanks for the food." Roan waved her goodbye with another smile, and then started to walk home still holding him. He set him down once he stepeed inside, and went upstair to his bedroom, dozing off with Scruffy curling up next to him.
Sia had a hard time sleeping last night, she kept on having nightmares about falling and then she'd wakeup in a cold sweat each time,
and she would fall asleep once more, in this dream Sia was in her bedroom, it felt like she was awake the dream was so vivid, Sia got out of bed pressing her hands against the mattress, she went down stairs after freshining up and walked through the living room to the kitchen.
And everything was in it's place , furniture and all, and she had a good feeling.
she begin to cook her breakfast, when she heard Scruffy barking, she thought that was odd because Scruffy should have been with Roan, but the barking soun-ded so close, Sia turned off the stove and walk towards the front door, and the barking got even louder it echoed through the house.
Sia opened the door and the sound stopped , she stepped out to see if she could see Scruffy. She saw him playing in the distance with Roan, she tried to walk towards the two in the distance, but before she could take two steps more she fell into another deep dark pit.
Sia wakes up breathing heavily and by now it was morning, Sia pinched herself this time to be sure she was awake, she gets up feeling Relief.

The time {2:00}

she passed the time by writing about her first day in her new home.

Roan tossed and turned, quite worried about Sia despite leaving her on a good note, the dreams he was able to have from dozing off occasionally were just jumbled of random events happening, it made his head hurt. Eventually sometime around 6:00 in the morning he just gave up trying to sleep with a frustrated sigh, looking out the window he notices the lights on Sia's house are on, realizing she was awake he decided to head over and finish what he started yesterday. Picking up Scruffy, who seemed just as awake as he was and headed towards Sia's house, ringing the doorbell.

Roan tossed and turned, quite worried about Sia despite leaving her on a good note, the dreams he was able to have from dozing off occasionally were just jumbled of random events happening, it made his head hurt. Eventually sometime around 6:00 in the morning he just gave up trying to sleep with a frustrated sigh, looking out the window he notices the lights on Sia's house are on, realizing she was awake he decided to head over and finish what he started yesterday. Picking up Scruffy, who seemed just as awake as he was and headed towards Sia's house, ringing the doorbell.
Sia was in the basement again ,relizing she never gave Roan his garments back, and just then the doorbell rang, Sia went answer the front,
and same way to, with the door cracked open abit, just like before, staring into Roan's eyes,"...oh come in how are you this morning?"
Sia said as she opened the door to let them in,

Roan looked a bit tired, but he smiled seeing Sia again "I'm fine, just a little tired, but thanks for asking!" he said, sounding a little weary. He stepped inside, putting down Scruffy again before catching a whiff of that smell of meat that he smelled yesterday near that pit that Sia fell into. Remembering he was going to investigate there, he figured he'd do so a little later on, and then fill in the hole, though he got the feeling it wasn't the only one in the yard, which struck him as quite odd... He didn't know his neighbors to be the type of people to do these sorts of things...

Roan looked a bit tired, but he smiled seeing Sia again "I'm fine, just a little tired, but thanks for asking!" he said, sounding a little weary. He stepped inside, putting down Scruffy again before catching a whiff of that smell of meat that he smelled yesterday near that pit that Sia fell into. Remembering he was going to investigate there, he figured he'd do so a little later on, and then fill in the hole, though he got the feeling it wasn't the only one in the yard, which struck him as quite odd... He didn't know his neighbors to be the type of people to do these sorts of things...
" are you sure your alright, did you get any rest yesterday?" Sia asked looking abit confused?

"Yeah... I did, but it's just one of those sleepless nights for me I guess." Roan said, shaking his head a little, it was quite common for him to have sleepless nights every now and then, usually when he's worrying about something.

"Yeah... I did, but it's just one of those sleepless nights for me I guess." Roan said, shaking his head a little, it was quite common for him to have sleepless nights every now and then, usually when he's worrying about something.
"wait there I'll get you something to eat, oh and theres a fold up chair you can sit on over there."
Sia says as she walks toward the kitchen.

Roan waited, sitting down in the fold up chair Sia pointed out with a weary sigh "Thanks..." He said, gratefull for somewhere to sit, he realized he was quite hungry too...

Roan waited, sitting down in the fold up chair Sia pointed out with a weary sigh "Thanks..." He said, gratefull for somewhere to sit, he realized he was quite hungry too...
Minutes later Sia came out of the kitchen with food for Roan, and just in time he looked very drained.
Sia handed Roan his food , hoping he didn't fall asleep."Roan are you awake."

Roan looked up at Sia "Y-yeah I'm fine, I might need a little coffee though.." He rubbed his eyes, waking himself up a little, then he started to chew on the sanwhich Sia made him "Thanks again." he said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.