Status
Not open for further replies.
Roan removed a hand from the steering wheel quickly, and took a small piece of the food Sia hand and tossed it to Capable before he took the rest and ate it as fast as he could so he could have both hands on the steering wheel. However he started getting hiccups as a result "Maybe I *hic* rushed a little *hic* too much *hic*..." Roan managed to say, his face turning red once more...

Roan removed a hand from the steering wheel quickly, and took a small piece of the food Sia hand and tossed it to Capable before he took the rest and ate it as fast as he could so he could have both hands on the steering wheel. However he started getting hiccups as a result "Maybe I *hic* rushed a little *hic* too much *hic*..." Roan managed to say, his face turning red once more...
Sia looked up from her food ,'' uh oh..I think *hic* you gave them to me because *hic* because*hic* oh boy this gonna be a bumpy ride ha *hic* oh bother I can't even laugh *hic* oh I've got an idea, we could...have a hold your breath contest" Sia filled her cheeks full of air as her cheeks turned red, she looked in the mirror laughing a little at how silly she looked.

Roan nods, taking a deep breath and holding it too, and eventually after a few moments of suppressing hiccups, they went away... However he continued to hold his breath while driving, he figured he'd stop if he got too dizzy from oxygen deprivation, after all; he was driving.

Roan nods, taking a deep breath and holding it too, and eventually after a few moments of suppressing hiccups, they went away... However he continued to hold his breath while driving, he figured he'd stop if he got too dizzy from oxygen deprivation, after all; he was driving.
sia looked over at Roan with a sneaky smile as if to say you know I'm going to win, Sia poke his stomach trying get him to let go of his breath.

Roan was a little surprised when he was poked, and smiled a little, but he tightened his stomach and kept holding his breath, though his face was growing a little red...

Roan was a little surprised when he was poked, and smiled a little, but he tightened his stomach and kept holding his breath, though his face was growing a little red...
Sia tried not to laugh she started to make funny faces at Roan hoping he'd laugh.

Roan smiled when he looked in the rear view mirror and saw Sia making faces. However he still kept himself from laughing somehow...

Roan smiled when he looked in the rear view mirror and saw Sia making faces. However he still kept himself from laughing somehow...
Sia inched over toward Roan almost hafe way off her seat, she reached her hand out and made her fingers crawl up his chest all the way up to his chin, and she started to tickle him.

Last edited:
Roan made his best efforts to keep from laughing resulting in his face turning a very dark shade of red, almost like a tomato... His tenacity was the only thing just about keeping him from bursting out laughing.

Roan made his best efforts to keep from laughing resulting in his face turning a very dark shade of red, almost like a tomato... His tenacity was the only thing just about keeping him from bursting out laughing.
Sia looked out the window, she felt a laugh coming on when she saw his face, after a couple moments later it happend her lack of sleep was getting the best of her , she laid back in her seat for a second still holding her breath she looked over at Roan, for one last attempt Sia turned in her seat and laid the back of her head against the window, she rubbed her feet together taking her shoes off and then she stretched her legs out , and moved her feet to his shoulder,twinkling her toes, she held in her laugh although she always thought her feet were funny.

Roan lifted a hand off the steering wheel in a desperate attempt to keep himself from laughing at what Sia was doing, he too was starting to get a little tired; things seemed alot funnier to him for some reason when he was half-asleep. He was getting a little dizzy from holding his breath for so long, and he knew if he kept this up for much longer, he'd pass out from oxygen deprivation... He wondered if Sia was feeling dizzy as well.

Roan lifted a hand off the steering wheel in a desperate attempt to keep himself from laughing at what Sia was doing, he too was starting to get a little tired; things seemed alot funnier to him for some reason when he was half-asleep. He was getting a little dizzy from holding his breath for so long, and he knew if he kept this up for much longer, he'd pass out from oxygen deprivation... He wondered if Sia was feeling dizzy as well.
Sia just laid there thinking to herself" woe I thought I was the best" after staring at him but so long she fell asleep, dreaming she won.

Roan looked back, noticing SIa had fallen asleep, and he quickly lets out his breath before he passes out; he was the driver after all. "I guess it's tie... She was pretty tired, so falling asleep didn't exactly count as giving up." He thought to himself as he continued to drive, trying to ignore the tired sensation he felt.

Roan looked back, noticing SIa had fallen asleep, and he quickly lets out his breath before he passes out; he was the driver after all. "I guess it's tie... She was pretty tired, so falling asleep didn't exactly count as giving up." He thought to himself as he continued to drive, trying to ignore the tired sensation he felt.
the rest of the ride home must have been a real struggle to stay up for Roan, Capable and Sia were in a deep sleep, arriving home there were cars already parked in the drive way, with people waiting in them,'' mmm...'' hafe of Sia's body almost fell under the dasboard when the car stopped, she hadn't noticed her feet were still hanging in the air, opening her eyes she set up straight, she looked through the front window seeing all those people in the drive way," what are they doing here?"she looked at them for a second thinking quickly, " Roan I'm sorry to ask you this but...could you drive us to the park" that was the first thing that came to her mind , she couldn't think of how to avoid the situation ,she'd already attempted by going on a road trip but that didn't seem to work.

"I guess it wasn't just you mother and your grandma this time around..." Roan commented a little wearily as he turned the car around, driving towards the park, he figured they'd spend the night there or something... It was better than getting no sleep at all.

"I guess it wasn't just you mother and your grandma this time around..." Roan commented a little wearily as he turned the car around, driving towards the park, he figured they'd spend the night there or something... It was better than getting no sleep at all.
" I'm sorry I know my family is very rude at times, you should get some rest you've been driving all day, I'll think of something soon" Sia reached in the back of the car and grabbed out some sheets ," here " Sia tossed the sheets over him and Capable before taking a moment to think .

"I guess that's a good idea..." Roan said with a yawn "Try not to stress too much about it ok?" he said before he wrapped the sheets around him and fell asleep in practically no time...

"I guess that's a good idea..." Roan said with a yawn "Try not to stress too much about it ok?" he said before he wrapped the sheets around him and fell asleep in practically no time...
Sia felt bad about this situation after all this was Roan's home as well and he was reduced to sleeping in his car, because of her family , and Sia had to abmit to herself she was trying to run away from her problems '' perhaps if I had stayed home today, waiting for their visit he would have been able to sleep in his own home...I can't get rid of my selfish ways it seems...I'll have to face them some how ...but I'd rather not expose him to it...he has been awake for some time maybe if I go and then come back ,he'll be asleep for a while hopefully ." she looked out at the sky, it was getting dark out," hmm...it's not too dark yet *sigh* well I guess I'll do it then...I don't want to what if they scream at me, you have to or else this will never stop !" Sia opened the door slowly and got out of the car , and began walking towards the end of town,'' mmm..hopefully Capable dosen't tell on me while I'm away that would ruin everything...hmm no he's fine"she figured she thought too much as glanced back from a distance at the car, after long Sia reached the path hear the sounds of the night, it was getting harder to see, '' *yawn*...oh boy I'm getting so tired , but you just woke up yes but I'd been up much longer than anything, oh wow I'm not there yet it seems so slow...I want to go back!...you can't go back you silly!you came all the way up here you going do as planned!, alright Sia you don't have to be so pushy you know" She arrived soon enough , she looked at her family a couple feet away sitting in their cars,'' oh dear me this isn't going to be pretty ,it's your fault you know...the nerve of them I mean honestly, I hope they don't kill me...ok take a breath at least they don't know he's living here ...keep calm" Sia walked towards the car and met eye to eye with her Grandmother, she gave Sia a shameful look of disapproval, Sia's heart shinked withing her chest,'' here we go''

Roan slept peacefully in the car as Sia left, but the dream he was having slowly started to make him toss and turn, but he stayed asleep for now...
Roan's Dream
Roan woke up, and looked beside him, finding that there was no-one there in the car... He looked behind him where he remembered Capable was to find him missing too. Getting out of the car, he heard many voices and saw large amounts of smoke in the air in the distance. Following the only sources of activity he had detected, he eventually reached the end of town. The sources of what he had seen and heard before became quite clear; a large crowd had gathered around him and Sia's house, which was currently on fire. Heat radiating from it made it quite obvious this was no weird prank or some sort of twisted joke pulled by one of his neighbors... He began running towards the crowd trying to find Sia and Capable within the commotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.