Status
Not open for further replies.
Roan was starting relax a little more now that they were out of the house, it wasn't that he didn't like the company of Carl and his Wife, but sometimes he just needed a little less noise around... He noticed Sia was happier, and smiled a little, hoping she wouldn't mind the blood still flowing from his palm too much... He glanced quickly towards the forest which the old man disappeared to, getting a small chill down his spine, making a mental note not to head off into the trees anytime soon, not unless he had to...

Roan was starting relax a little more now that they were out of the house, it wasn't that he didn't like the company of Carl and his Wife, but sometimes he just needed a little less noise around... He noticed Sia was happier, and smiled a little, hoping she wouldn't mind the blood still flowing from his palm too much... He glanced quickly towards the forest which the old man disappeared to, getting a small chill down his spine, making a mental note not to head off into the trees anytime soon, not unless he had to...
they arrived at Sia's home ," did you want to clean your hands now , we don't want that to get infected...how'd you cut yourself..?"
Sia said as he looked at his hand .

The bleeding was slowly starting to subside on his hands as Roan began to talk "I guess I was clenching my fists a little too tightly... And my nails dig into my palms.." Roan said, wonderinf if Sia would think he's wierd, but then again, he always was a little strange wasn't he?

The bleeding was slowly starting to subside on his hands as Roan began to talk "I guess I was clenching my fists a little too tightly... And my nails dig into my palms.." Roan said, wonderinf if Sia would think he's wierd, but then again, he always was a little strange wasn't he?
"hmm don't do that... come inside, don't forget the bathrooms on your left side,"Sia said as she entered the house with Roan and Scruffy, .

Roan stepped inside, gratefully thanking Sia before going into the bathroom quickly, washing his hands, and wiping away the remaining blood, on his hands, glad that they finally stopped bleeding. Hoping the cuts wont re-open anytime soon, he comes back out of the bathroom, peering out the window one last time at the bear pit before contemplating whether or not to just bury it.

Roan stepped inside, gratefully thanking Sia before going into the bathroom quickly, washing his hands, and wiping away the remaining blood, on his hands, glad that they finally stopped bleeding. Hoping the cuts wont re-open anytime soon, he comes back out of the bathroom, peering out the window one last time at the bear pit before contemplating whether or not to just bury it.
Sia was sitting in her fold up chair in the livingroom looking into a photo book, making her think of home. She noticed something odd about outside, it was still early in the day , but the sky became so dark," Roan do you hear that noise" she started to hear crackling noises, on the roof top, she stood up and peeked outside the window, it was really windy out, and the lights started to flicker.

"A thunderstorm?" Roan exclaimed in surprise "It's too early in the summer for something like this..." He commented, still looking out of the window at that bear pit, hopefully it would get filled in during the storm... But at the same time, he really needed to figure out what was in there, and what that old man was so hasty to protect... He knew that old man lived in the forest somewhere, not to mention the creepy aura he almost seemed to give off...

"A thunderstorm?" Roan exclaimed in surprise "It's too early in the summer for something like this..." He commented, still looking out of the window at that bear pit, hopefully it would get filled in during the storm... But at the same time, he really needed to figure out what was in there, and what that old man was so hasty to protect... He knew that old man lived in the forest somewhere, not to mention the creepy aura he almost seemed to give off...
The lights went out the only light left was the foggy glow of the windows, Sia's footsteps went silent she was no longer heard down stairs, and Roan could hear the front door creaking
from the upstairs hallway he could see a persons shadow walking out the door into the midst of the storm, and cool a breeze , traveled through the house.

The silence didn't bode well for Roan, he began running downstairs almost losing his balance, noticing the front door was open, and that the rest of the house was eerily silent... He realized Sia would have called out to him by now, he continued on running through the door as fast, spotting a shadowy figure not too far from him. Running faster and faster not even caring that he was getting cold and wet, knowing he couldn't lose Sia. Most likely, that old man from the forest wanted revenge, or it could be someone else entirely, his thoughts made him angry again, this time he used his anger to his advantage and began running faster, making sure he wouldn't lose sight of the figure in front of him that he was slowly but surely catching up to...

The silence didn't bode well for Roan, he began running downstairs almost losing his balance, noticing the front door was open, and that the rest of the house was eerily silent... He realized Sia would have called out to him by now, he continued on running through the door as fast, spotting a shadowy figure not too far from him. Running faster and faster not even caring that he was getting cold and wet, knowing he couldn't lose Sia. Most likely, that old man from the forest wanted revenge, or it could be someone else entirely, his thoughts made him angry again, this time he used his anger to his advantage and began running faster, making sure he wouldn't lose sight of the figure in front of him that he was slowly but surely catching up to...
A familar sinister hollow voice echoed in the wind," run run as fast as you can...haha thats right your the ginger bread man" the door closed shut behind him, and he could hear Scruffys soft whines, but he was no where in sight.

"So the ginger bread man's decided to become a persuer did he?" Roan called back, snatching a few rocks off the ground quickly, andrenaline was beginning to course through his veins spurring him to run faster. Aiming a rock carefully, he threw it at the dark figure as hard as he could, starting to change his direction he was running to swerve amongst the trees incase whoever it was decided to hit him back with something. Strangely enough, he was running faster this way; as the path wasn't there to slow him down. Only his anger and andrenaline was powering him now, and he didn't know how long it would last...

"So the ginger bread man's decided to become a persuer did he?" Roan called back, snatching a few rocks off the ground quickly, andrenaline was beginning to course through his veins spurring him to run faster. Aiming a rock carefully, he threw it at the dark figure as hard as he could, starting to change his direction he was running to swerve amongst the trees incase whoever it was decided to hit him back with something. Strangely enough, he was running faster this way; as the path wasn't there to slow him down. Only his anger and andrenaline was powering him now, and he didn't know how long it would last...
the voice became silent, and Roan heard smuggeled breathing as if there was a person running behind him, cold hands reached out grabbing both his arms,
causing them both to fall into the water pit.

Roan wrenched himself free of the assailant, getting up quickly to see who it was. He was beginning to understand the gingerbread man line now, and thankfully he was still holding onto a few of those rocks he was carrying from earlier. He looked closely at the face of the person that had been chasing him, having a bad feeling about this...

Roan wrenched himself free of the assailant, getting up quickly to see who it was. He was beginning to understand the gingerbread man line now, and thankfully he was still holding onto a few of those rocks he was carrying from earlier. He looked closely at the face of the person that had been chasing him, having a bad feeling about this...

Sia layed at the bottom of the pit looking up at him, pit trying to breathe" Roan look out!!*she shouted with an expression of fright, seeing the old man standing at the top of the pit , dropping coals over their heads.

This pit was deeper in the forest, and somehow the same old man that had tackled him from behind knocking both of them into his pit presumably had climbed back up... With some quick thinking he covered Sia's body with his, shielding her from the coals, and waited for the right moment to burst out, he had to time this just right...

This pit was deeper in the forest, and somehow the same old man that had tackled him from behind knocking both of them into his pit presumably had climbed back up... With some quick thinking he covered Sia's body with his, shielding her from the coals, and waited for the right moment to burst out, he had to time this just right...
after the coal ran out the old man stood back and waited for something to come... sitting still in the rain.
Sia could hear something hollow under her , " Roan...get up theres a mind down here we have to get through" Sia said as she felt around for a hole to cave in , still trying to catch her breath.

"A... Mine?" He asked her, with a confused look on his face, he felt around too finding a small gap to the side of the hole, quickly pulling Sia through it, it seemed almost like a small cave with enough room for them to sit up. Then he knocked on the floor below, it did indeed sound hollow, echoing just like a mine supposedly would.

"A... Mine?" He asked her, with a confused look on his face, he felt around too finding a small gap to the side of the hole, quickly pulling Sia through it, it seemed almost like a small cave with enough room for them to sit up. Then he knocked on the floor below, it did indeed sound hollow, echoing just like a mine supposedly would.
Sia uses the rocks Roan used before, banging the ground an till it gave in and collapsed and they fell under.

Roan looked around, the mine below them stretched far deeper under the surface, a few veins of un-collected coal around here and there. The howling if the wind could be heard from the entrance not too far up the tunnel, Roan had an idea "Sia, I think the entrance is further up the tunnel, though I'm not quite sure what awaits us there... So we've got to be quiet, if we can sneak up on that old man, we might have a chance of escape..." He whispered quietly to Sia, he looked down in the other direction of the tunnel, it was eerily dark, and gave him the chills, it was probably where that old man was gathering all the coal from...

Roan looked around, the mine below them stretched far deeper under the surface, a few veins of un-collected coal around here and there. The howling if the wind could be heard from the entrance not too far up the tunnel, Roan had an idea "Sia, I think the entrance is further up the tunnel, though I'm not quite sure what awaits us there... So we've got to be quiet, if we can sneak up on that old man, we might have a chance of escape..." He whispered quietly to Sia, he looked down in the other direction of the tunnel, it was eerily dark, and gave him the chills, it was probably where that old man was gathering all the coal from...
Sia nodded,"which... tunnel Roan?" Sia whispered, trying to breathe steady,

Status
Not open for further replies.