Shi no Gēmu [Day 1, Post 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though my character will probably die a horrible death, I can't wait for this to start! Super excited. :D

Aahhhh, just a quick little thing.. Katsuko's last name is spelled wrong in the cast list. It's Akiyama, not Atayama. Sorry, just something I noticed!!

I'm certain we're gonna start this any minute now

Aahhhh, just a quick little thing.. Katsuko's last name is spelled wrong in the cast list. It's Akiyama, not Atayama. Sorry, just something I noticed!!
I'll be sure to change that now; thanks for telling me!
I'm certain we're gonna start this any minute now
Not exactly any minute, I'm pretty busy this week. I'll try and get the Posting Update followed by the IC as soon as possible, but before doing so, I just need to get some work out the way first. I've also got a few other areas of the island to design (though the basic shape and biome is down.) Sorry for the delay, peeps.

Jakers updated Shi no Gēmu [11/11 Players!] with a new update entry:

Posting Expectations/Features

Before we begin, just thought I'd go over a few things you can do with posting, and how posting will work in some situations.

Posting Rules

Firstly, when I make an IC post, I'm hoping for a reply from you all in 4 days maximum (unless I say otherwise). I already mentioned this somewhere, but posts should be well-written with some effort put into them at least.

Failure to meet the deadline...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
With a fair amount of ladies in the cast, I wonder how Luther will end up.

A gallant knight

Or a menacing Dragon

With a fair amount of ladies in the cast, I wonder how Luther will end up.

A gallant knight

Or a menacing Dragon
Haha, I was wondering that same thing. Gideon will already have issues. How this plays out will determine whether he somehow manages to end up a good guy, or joins the dark side. XD Hope for the best, prepare for the worst! ;)

@Azula - As Delvenia Esme
@West - As Arn Woodson
@A Clockwork Tangerine - As Gideon LaVail
@Trionfi - As Katsuko Akiyama
@Valeric - As Stelva Mattaro
@Alexstrasza - As Ashen Eshenesra
@Silverdawn - As Jay Spade
@KageKaioh - As Ziu Hei-ji
@Reanimator Bob - As Luther Engrem
@Zombehs - As Falkare Burnhild
@XxDreamingxX - As Lilith Hawthorne

IC IS UP! LINK BELOW!

--{ Shi no Gēmu - [11/11 ALIVE] | IwakuRoleplay.com }--

Woohoo! It begins!

Well, sort of. In the first IC post, things haven't actually started yet in terms of the island. This is sort of a 'role call' post, as well as a chance for any of your characters to ask our lovely (albeit a bit weird) entrance mage, Connor, a few questions about SnG.

You've all been kitted up in your SnG clothing, equipped with your crude weapon of choice, and you've been fed/cleaned/groomed to your heart's desire before entering the island. It's been a pretty stressful couple of days for your poor characters, especially for those who hate large crowds, but it's soon going to begin after all the faff.

The first section of the IC post is sort of an intro written in third person - what you want to focus on is the second section, which is written in the second-person form that'll be much more common in my IC posts. I sort of written it on the bus, so sorry if it seems a little botched-up.

If your character doesn't have any questions, then just post a short little thing about their thoughts or whatever. Just so I know you're still here and ready to do dis. The deadline is in 4 days - and don't worry about whipping something huge up for this first post.

And remember!

b e
y o u r s e l f
: )
[/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azula - As Delvenia Esme
@West - As Arn Woodson
@A Clockwork Tangerine - As Gideon LaVail
@Trionfi - As Katsuko Akiyama
@Valeric - As Stelva Mattaro
@Alexstrasza - As Ashen Eshenesra
@KageKaioh - As Ziu Hei-ji
@Reanimator Bob - As Luther Engrem
@Zombehs - As Falkare Burnhild
@XxDreamingxX - As Lilith Hawthorne

IC IS UP! LINK BELOW!

--{ Shi no Gēmu - [11/11 ALIVE] | IwakuRoleplay.com }--

Woohoo! It begins!

Well, sort of. In the first IC post, things haven't actually started yet in terms of the island. This is sort of a 'role call' post, as well as a chance for any of your characters to ask our lovely (albeit a bit weird) entrance mage, Connor, a few questions about SnG.

You've all been kitted up in your SnG clothing, equipped with your crude weapon of choice, and you've been fed/cleaned/groomed to your heart's desire before entering the island. It's been a pretty stressful couple of days for your poor characters, especially for those who hate large crowds, but it's soon going to begin after all the faff.

The first section of the IC post is sort of an intro written in third person - what you want to focus on is the second section, which is written in the second-person form that'll be much more common in my IC posts. I sort of written it on the bus, so sorry if it seems a little botched-up.

If your character doesn't have any questions, then just post a short little thing about their thoughts or whatever. Just so I know you're still here and ready to do dis. The deadline is in 4 days - and don't worry about whipping something huge up for this first post.

And remember!

b e
y o u r s e l f
: )
[/hr]
*Coughs* Forgot someone *Coughs*

*Coughs* Forgot someone *Coughs*
Uh... uh...

...I... I don't know what you're talking about! Just testing how sharp you are! H-Ha!

look it's been a long day okay i didn't drink my coffee this morning i dropped a pizza and i fell asleep on a bus

also thank god for the edit system

Yay I'll get my post up after school

Must... not... read... whisper!

Last edited:
@Jakers

Hey I modified the stats of Luther slightly. 5 strength and 5 endurance

Previously 4 & 6

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
Question, question~ @Jakers Can I make my second post to react other? Or should I wait for everyone to post their first post?

OK making my post in the morning for sure. I can't wait til this rp gets rolling

Next IC post will be around tomorrow evening (in GMT+1 time). Which is about 17 hours from now. If you didn't post this round, you won't get a warning or anything, so don't worry about it.

And remember! Be yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.