Shi no Gēmu [Day 1, Post 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jakers (didn't know if I had to ask or not so I'll ask) Jay is going to use his sword to cut into a tree to get some tree sap.

@Jakers (didn't know if I had to ask or not so I'll ask) Jay is going to use his sword to cut into a tree to get some tree sap.
Yep, you can get some tree sap... the question is... where are you going to collect it? Thick, yellow sap gently runs from where you sword has indented into the tree. Your sword is a little duller now because of this, but won't suffer any damage penalties.

Yep, you can get some tree sap... the question is... where are you going to collect it? Thick, yellow sap gently runs from where you sword has indented into the tree. Your sword is a little duller now because of this, but won't suffer any damage penalties.
Don't worry that's the other two I'm with problem

Is this ropley still alive? Is that so, is there's some spot availlable or I'm too late...

So yeah, I was a bit curious about that as well: is the new post coming along soon?

And I was going to say I'm busy and can only post tomorrow.

@Jakers where art thou?

He doesn't seem to have been on since Saturday

@Jakers Deep apologies for my absence; my laptop had a war with water and the water won. I have a new one arriving this week, hopefully, so I should be back to posting soon. In the mean time, if Hei needs to be moved or put to work, feel free to do so.

I'm still here by the way even though my online time is quiet messed up right now after I work, just want to let you know @Jakers but with this pace, I think I can keep up once a week to post~ ^^ I will reply after your give reaction to us, those who were in the forest.

Hey guys. As some may be able to figure out... this is kinda dying. It's not any of you guys' fault, though, so if any of those who didn't post are like 'ah shit was it cus' I didn't post', don't worry at all! That's not the case.

All in all, sorry for the super long delay in a response, but I'm probably gonna have to end this RP early. The RP just doesn't seem to be moving at the pace I was planning it to, probably because of the exploring mechanic I added. It all seems a bit too linear imo, which is a design flaw on my part - I won't go into too much detail, but I feel like if I kept going from here, the posts would be a little less fun, shorter, and more of a chore than people actually enjoying themselves. It's a design flaw on my part, heheh. It's not even slightly any of you guys' fault.

Anyways, a big apology if anyone was really getting into it/was itching for more - I'm truly sorry if that's the case. But hey! I'll probably still see you guys around the site here and there; perhaps we'll even end up in the same RP's together! And I hope that is the case, because all of you are really good RP'ers.

But yeah, Jakers is signing off for now. I'll probs remove this thread in a while. Hopefully you all had a good time while it lasted (or squeezed out some enjoyment at least)! Maybe you even improved your RP'ing skills/learnt new techniques, which is great - it was one of my side goals, after all.

Stay awesome, you guys - and a big apology again to anyone who was really getting into this.

More than anything, I'm just glad Jakers is still here. See you on the flipside!

That's okay Jakers! Though I have one request if you don't mind, don't delete the thread, I mean this thread contains everyone's hardwork and masterpiece maybe, especially yours, deleting this just... make everything made seems useless. Even though it has flaws and things, we did enjoy it for awhile. You should admit it and we should admit it. Instead of deleting everything, just move it to graveyard. I think that's better and also to appreciate that this RP has once stolen everyone's heart ^^
Bthat's just my selfish request, this thread is still yours, so yes, anything you do will be the best for everyone ^^ and see you when I see you! @Jakers

Hey guys. As some may be able to figure out... this is kinda dying. It's not any of you guys' fault, though, so if any of those who didn't post are like 'ah shit was it cus' I didn't post', don't worry at all! That's not the case.

All in all, sorry for the super long delay in a response, but I'm probably gonna have to end this RP early. The RP just doesn't seem to be moving at the pace I was planning it to, probably because of the exploring mechanic I added. It all seems a bit too linear imo, which is a design flaw on my part - I won't go into too much detail, but I feel like if I kept going from here, the posts would be a little less fun, shorter, and more of a chore than people actually enjoying themselves. It's a design flaw on my part, heheh. It's not even slightly any of you guys' fault.

Anyways, a big apology if anyone was really getting into it/was itching for more - I'm truly sorry if that's the case. But hey! I'll probably still see you guys around the site here and there; perhaps we'll even end up in the same RP's together! And I hope that is the case, because all of you are really good RP'ers.

But yeah, Jakers is signing off for now. I'll probs remove this thread in a while. Hopefully you all had a good time while it lasted (or squeezed out some enjoyment at least)! Maybe you even improved your RP'ing skills/learnt new techniques, which is great - it was one of my side goals, after all.

Stay awesome, you guys - and a big apology again to anyone who was really getting into this.
An idea that I had while reading this is that you could make a d&d like campaign it might speed up the game to a great pace and it will allow for more role play in minor scale.

That was rather abrupt. It's quite a disappointed, what with the pretty elaborate setting.

If you don't mind me asking, what is with the flavors? Each of the PCs have one, and even the mage at the beginning had a particular flavor that happened to be the same as the poisonous flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.