Shi no Gēmu [Day 1, Post 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I have a few ideas for our camp set up. I'll discuss this more in a little bit

By the way- how does time pass? Does it go by with each turn (4 days limit) or does it just float by?

It goes by with each IC turn.

The time period of 1 turn is enough to craft a few basic things, explore in a direction, fight a brief battle, etc.

You can all post to talk as much as you like within 1 IC turn, too, but you don't get an infinite amount of actual gameplay actions.

(Basically you can't whip up a small armoury of makeshift weapons in 1 turn, for example.)

May I know the results of the watcher spirit scouting?

May I know the results of the watcher spirit scouting?

Did you send in any particular direction? I presume it's just looking at 'squares' adjacent to the square you're all currently in, but I'll just make sure.

In the adjacent areas will do. Need to get a feel of our bearings.

In the adjacent areas will do. Need to get a feel of our bearings.
>Your spirit doesn't spot or hear any potential hostile life. It hears a light rustling in the bushes when it scouts North, however, as if something was running away.
>Following the river upstream would take you Northwest.
>Following the river downstream would take you Southeast.
>A strange crater in the dirt - like a sinkhole - lies to the South. The plantlife seems to be somewhat withered around it.
>There's another pool of clay to the East. This pool is quite a bit larger, forming a strange crater of sticky red-brown in the ground.

>To the northeast of your current location, there's a large field of yellow-green grass, with tons of the huge, red flowers within it. It's... b e a u t i f u l.

That's... great, sounds like a wonderful place we're in.

Northeast sounds like a great deal of fun. I'm curious about the second patch of clay though.

@XxDreamingxX - Just wondering if you're still around and up for the RP; I haven't heard from you at all in the OOC for quite a while now.

Lilith (#11) is an interesting, well-designed character, and it'd be a shame if you weren't around to play them.

If iwaku's alert system bugged you out, that's fine - you haven't been given a warning or anything of the like. If you're not feeling up to the RP all of a sudden, that's okay, too - just say~.

If Lilith isn't active by the time the 4th​ IC post arrives, I'll have to either kill her off, control her, or swap her out for a character of my own. Because we can't have the poor thing laying in gloopy clay for hours on end.

And don't read this in an angry manner or anything! I understand if you've been busy recently. Everybody has those moments.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright so, making some sort of sheet would take far too long with those

One day without activity is not that quiet XD I think one week without post even not from GM could be called as 'quiet'. One day... not really I guess. Ah also I will post either tonight or tomorrow.

@Jakers, results from scouting the clay patch with the watcher spirit?

Don't hesitate to tell me if I'm pushing it, I don't intend to powergame.

@Jakers, results from scouting the clay patch with the watcher spirit?

Don't hesitate to tell me if I'm pushing it, I don't intend to powergame.

You can't scout any more this turn.

Luckily though, it won't be long before the next turn comes. X)

@Jakers
I never asked, but Luther has been chopping a tree for a while. What did he succeed in acquiring?

Hey Valeric, is it alright if Arn takes ahold of some of the reed you brought along to make short rope out of- as for demonstration in the next IC post? It's nearly up and ready to go.

PS: We should try to discuss about that shelter project.

@Jakers
I never asked, but Luther has been chopping a tree for a while. What did he succeed in acquiring?
Luther manages to fell a small tree. He obtains a decent amount of firewood (sticks/twigs), and a few sturdy & long sticks. There's leaves to be used, too.

He could probably obtain more from the fallen tree with more work (such as small logs), but it's pretty tiring work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.