Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Mecha, Furry, Anthro, Horror, Historical, everything really.
Hi! I've been rping for more than 20 years and would love to join a steady RP! :3 While I have tons of ideas, I can't seem to enjoy GMing. I work in the creative field and would love to join a group that is active but understands work comes first.

Post Speed: 1 or more times a day, unless it's Monday or Thursday.

Horror
Scifi
Fantasy
Mystery
Magical Girl/Boy
Survival
War
Space Exploration/War
Dorm life
Magic
Asylums
Prisons
Bunkers
Crime
Original worlds

Anything but slice of life drama.

FullMetal Alchemist
Tales of
Hakuouki
Neptunia
Gundam Wing
Kiddy Grade
Digi'mon (1st series only)
Magi
Fate/Stay
Galaxy Fraulein Yuna
Fruits Basket
Empowered!

Breaking Bad
Gotham
American Horror Story
Hannibal
Archer
BattleStar Galactica

I'm not sure if this is super up your alley, but you mention "original worlds" so maybe.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Headphone Jack: A Gang/Music RP [seeking Elecs & Clefs] ♬♪ Signups & OOC

It's a world similar to real life modern times, but it is music-pun-themed and the country the rp takes place in has banned music. The story revolves around 2 gangs who distribute music paraphernalia in different ways, the people they're involved with, and the police who chase after them.

I've been looking to play Alphonse Elric and/or Korra in an RP. Nada so far, at least nothing that lasts. Especially groups. Crossover stuff is so fun.

I've been looking to play Alphonse Elric and/or Korra in an RP. Nada so far, at least nothing that lasts. Especially groups. Crossover stuff is so fun.
Hiya! Would you like to construct a multiverse rp? Or just rp Al. :3 I usually rp Edward and Envy. XD I have yet to watch Avatar/Korra. :3

Aria: World of Passing OOC

I run an RP that caters specifically to OC's. It's a small group RP consisting of me and four other players with a unique setting that accepts any and all types of characters. As far as plot we are making it as we go. :D

Hiya! Would you like to construct a multiverse rp?
I would... love.. a multiverse rp. Especially if Ed an Al could be in it. I proposed one about a week ago, but it wasn't to well thought out. I'm not great at building worlds, it seems. Though i have been doing some work on it.

Hey, @YuriLucien would you like to start a Hannibal RP? Let me know if that is something you'd be interested in!

Hiya! Would you like to construct a multiverse rp? Or just rp Al. :3 I usually rp Edward and Envy. XD I have yet to watch Avatar/Korra. :3

I would... love.. a multiverse rp. Especially if Ed an Al could be in it. I proposed one about a week ago, but it wasn't to well thought out. I'm not great at building worlds, it seems. Though i have been doing some work on it.

INTEREST CHECK - Xover Academy

Need something?

Also...

INTEREST CHECK - Princess Cronus

Status
Not open for further replies.