ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄs » ᴏᴏᴄ «

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
OKAY! Both my characters are done and up for relationships!
Alright! Sitting down and poking through the thing now. c:

For Cameron, I feel like Alex would be put off by her impulsiveness and lack of seriousness and confrontational nature. I don't think there would be active dislike on Alex's end, but there's potential for it if you'd like to go that route. Dalton, on the other hand, would think she's pretty awesome and respect her free-spirited, take no shit attitude. I think they could be friends.

For Jonathan, I feel like Alex would be fairly neutral. She'd disapprove of his cocky attitude and flirtatiousness, but she'd appreciate his charm and his confidence. So, neutral. Dalton could go either way; they could get along quite well because Dalton would be quite fascinated by Jon and highly enjoy talking about people with him, but any friendliness could turn sour fast with badly handled teasing. What do you think?

Reactions: kelsen and Alexis
Alright! Sitting down and poking through the thing now. c:

For Cameron, I feel like Alex would be put off by her impulsiveness and lack of seriousness and confrontational nature. I don't think there would be active dislike on Alex's end, but there's potential for it if you'd like to go that route. Dalton, on the other hand, would think she's pretty awesome and respect her free-spirited, take no shit attitude. I think they could be friends.

For Jonathan, I feel like Alex would be fairly neutral. She'd disapprove of his cocky attitude and flirtatiousness, but she'd appreciate his charm and his confidence. So, neutral. Dalton could go either way; they could get along quite well because Dalton would be quite fascinated by Jon and highly enjoy talking about people with him, but any friendliness could turn sour fast with badly handled teasing. What do you think?

I was thinking the same thing for Alex and Cam. They might butt heada every now and then so while it may not start off as dislike, I could see an invident happening somewhere down the line. As for Dalton, definitely. I feel like they'd be fast friends since neither of them tend to take things seriously. She would definitely come to him when she feels like going on an adventure or something. xD

And for Jon, yeah, he would definitely respect Alex but I don't think he'd be great friends with her so neutral works. With Dalton, i dunno, I feel like they's be good friends? Jon isn't entirely similar but they do share some things in common and Jon always loves someone he can talk about people with. Perhaps they could be friends but we could cause some friction later on that they may or may not bounce back from? We could see where it goes.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I was thinking the same thing for Alex and Cam. They might butt heada every now and then so while it may not start off as dislike, I could see an invident happening somewhere down the line. As for Dalton, definitely. I feel like they'd be fast friends since neither of them tend to take things seriously. She would definitely come to him when she feels like going on an adventure or something. xD

And for Jon, yeah, he would definitely respect Alex but I don't think he'd be great friends with her so neutral works. With Dalton, i dunno, I feel like they's be good friends? Jon isn't entirely similar but they do share some things in common and Jon always loves someone he can talk about people with. Perhaps they could be friends but we could cause some friction later on that they may or may not bounce back from? We could see where it goes.
I like it. ^^ Now I gotta know. When it comes to Dalton and Ezra, would Cam be the tempering influence or the third musketeer?

And, I see what you mean about Jon and Dalton and I really like it. Friends now, potential for high drama later..I definitely like it. c:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Ezra and Dalton would attempt to make the biggest flamethrower ever once they realize what their powers are.
Ezra would at least.
'We'll aim it out over the ocean - it'll be fine, but more importantly it will be so awesome!'

• Love
I'm pretty sure Ezra and Dalton would attempt to make the biggest flamethrower ever once they realize what their powers are.
Ezra would at least.
'We'll aim it out over the ocean - it'll be fine, but more importantly it will be so awesome!'
Dalton would be so many levels of down for that. And he'd make at least eight puns about lighting it up/lighting his fire/etc.

• Love
Reactions: kelsen
Dalton would be so many levels of down for that. And he'd make at least eight puns about lighting it up/lighting his fire/etc.

Yesssss. Ezra would 35523/10 appreciate the puns.
Ezra would want to experiment in so many stupid ways - launch self into the air, launch self into the ocean for best canonball ever, and he would so try to make those little air scooters from Avatar and it would fail spectacularly.

And of course the various experimentations of mixing their elements tend to be volatile, at least in the beginning when everyone has so little control.

Yesssss. Ezra would 35523/10 appreciate the puns.
Ezra would want to experiment in so many stupid ways - launch self into the air, launch self into the ocean for best canonball ever, and he would so try to make those little air scooters from Avatar and it would fail spectacularly.

And of course the various experimentations of mixing their elements tend to be volatile, at least in the beginning when everyone has so little control.
It's good that Ezra appreciates the puns, Dalton is full of them. ^^

Oh, man. Dalton's going to inadvertently light a lot of things on fire to start thanks to his shit emotional control and excitable personality. His clothes, other people's clothes, nearby furniture and plants, etc. And he'll intentionally light a lot of other things on fire. And Alex is just going to observe all this craziness and just quietly release a sigh of disappointment

It's good that Ezra appreciates the puns, Dalton is full of them. ^^

Oh, man. Dalton's going to inadvertently light a lot of things on fire to start thanks to his shit emotional control and excitable personality. His clothes, other people's clothes, nearby furniture and plants, etc. And he'll intentionally light a lot of other things on fire. And Alex is just going to observe all this craziness and just quietly release a sigh of disappointment

HAHAHAHA I can totally see this.

Ezra would forget that he even has powers sometimes and accidentally blast people when he makes some gesture's and when he gets really excited he probably accidentally launches himself 10 feet into the air. The first time it happened he screamed.

Lánhuā would definitely be angry over how carefree they are over their new powers, because she's struggling so hard with hers and it feels like her words have been taken away from her. She doesn't talk at all for at least a day or two out of fear for accidentally compelling someone to do something.

OKAY! Both my characters are done and up for relationships!

It felt like a good idea to do this too :)

Lánhuā would appreciate Cam's candor when it comes to speaking what's on her mind, and of course she'll enjoy her sarcasm and wit. She would probably be annoyed by her carefree attitude at times, but also fond of it because she gets reminded of a sibling or two. Lán would definitely find the somewhat similar family situations interesting. I could see them being on somewhat amicable terms, maybe butting heads occasionally. Ezra would love her energy and impulsive nature. I think they'd get along splendidly. Third musketeer? Also, they could have run into each other or heard of each other's exploits before - they're both from Aeras.

Lánhuā would find Jonathon insufferable. She won't like his attitude, and might even make snide remarks around him. That, or Lán would avoid him just because she wouldn't want to deal with him. Ezra would appreciate his rationality and preference for finding solutions. He probably wouldn't be too fond of his cocky attitude at first, but then shrug it off and find him alright. Ezra would also think he seems dependable when shit hits the fan, whether or not that is proven true is another matter all together.

Reactions: Alexis
I like it. ^^ Now I gotta know. When it comes to Dalton and Ezra, would Cam be the tempering influence or the third musketeer?

And, I see what you mean about Jon and Dalton and I really like it. Friends now, potential for high drama later..I definitely like it. c:
I think Cam would definitely be the third musketeer. Now that would be a sight!

It felt like a good idea to do this too :)

Lánhuā would appreciate Cam's candor when it comes to speaking what's on her mind, and of course she'll enjoy her sarcasm and wit. She would probably be annoyed by her carefree attitude at times, but also fond of it because she gets reminded of a sibling or two. Lán would definitely find the somewhat similar family situations interesting. I could see them being on somewhat amicable terms, maybe butting heads occasionally. Ezra would love her energy and impulsive nature. I think they'd get along splendidly. Third musketeer? Also, they could have run into each other or heard of each other's exploits before - they're both from Aeras.

Lánhuā would find Jonathon insufferable. She won't like his attitude, and might even make snide remarks around him. That, or Lán would avoid him just because she wouldn't want to deal with him. Ezra would appreciate his rationality and preference for finding solutions. He probably wouldn't be too fond of his cocky attitude at first, but then shrug it off and find him alright. Ezra would also think he seems dependable when shit hits the fan, whether or not that is proven true is another matter all together.
Lan and Cam have the potential to be friends maybe later on, if something pushes them closer together. At the beginning I think thay's have respect for one another even if they sometimes butt heads. With Ezra there's no doubt that they'd be friends so third musketeer! I think it would be interesting if they'd heard of each other back in Aeras. He might be the only one that knows she was sent there without a choice because of a faamily mistake unlike most others that had to go through a mandatory survey.

Jon and Ezra might be more neutral. He wouldn't be too fond of his carefree behaviour because he likes to do things properly and it has to have some logic behind it. They might turn to each other for problem solving though so I can see them as being like, acquaintances. With Lan, they definitely wouldn't get along. He would probably make snide marks in return and he holds a grudge like no other so they'd probably be fast enemies if she makes a remark about him. XD

@Alexis I am going to try desperately to get my characters up tomorrow

But, idk, I may have to drop one

I think Cam would definitely be the third musketeer. Now that would be a sight!

Lan and Cam have the potential to be friends maybe later on, if something pushes them closer together. At the beginning I think thay's have respect for one another even if they sometimes butt heads. With Ezra there's no doubt that they'd be friends so third musketeer! I think it would be interesting if they'd heard of each other back in Aeras. He might be the only one that knows she was sent there without a choice because of a faamily mistake unlike most others that had to go through a mandatory survey.

Jon and Ezra might be more neutral. He wouldn't be too fond of his carefree behaviour because he likes to do things properly and it has to have some logic behind it. They might turn to each other for problem solving though so I can see them as being like, acquaintances. With Lan, they definitely wouldn't get along. He would probably make snide marks in return and he holds a grudge like no other so they'd probably be fast enemies if she makes a remark about him. XD

I think either way there will be mutual respect between Lánhuā and Cam, regardless of what happens. Yes, third musketeer! Yes, the two have definitely heard of each other before, and Ezra would totally ask if she's okay and tell her that if she needs anything she can come to him :)

I agree, Ezra and Jon would be neutral/acquaintances. They wouldn't be friends, but they don't feel anything negative towards the other either. Lánhuā would give zero shits about it. She'd totally make snide, sarcastic remarks if the occasion calls for it, and wouldn't feel too strongly about him dishing them out in return, simply because she's somewhat used to it.

Reactions: Alexis
@Alexis I am going to try desperately to get my characters up tomorrow

But, idk, I may have to drop one
I don't think it can be just one because it'd be unfair to the others and also make things unequal :/ if you can do both that's great, if not then that's fine, we can try and keep this open for a little longer i guess.

I think either way there will be mutual respect between Lánhuā and Cam, regardless of what happens. Yes, third musketeer! Yes, the two have definitely heard of each other before, and Ezra would totally ask if she's okay and tell her that if she needs anything she can come to him :)

I agree, Ezra and Jon would be neutral/acquaintances. They wouldn't be friends, but they don't feel anything negative towards the other either. Lánhuā would give zero shits about it. She'd totally make snide, sarcastic remarks if the occasion calls for it, and wouldn't feel too strongly about him dishing them out in return, simply because she's somewhat used to it.
Yesssss cool i love all them relationships and imma add it to the CSs now :3

Wifi is on so can work on chars today^^.

Finally can show fcs too:
This is my girl fc: Sevyn Streeter
sevyn-streeter-shoulda-been-there.jpg

This is my Guy fc: Torin Verdone
dd_torinverdone_11-767x1024.jpg

Finally can show fcs too:
This is my girl fc: Sevyn Streeter
sevyn-streeter-shoulda-been-there.jpg

This is my Guy fc: Torin Verdone
dd_torinverdone_11-767x1024.jpg

They're so gorgeous? Like I'm in love with these FCs. Their skin is so clear and looks so smooth.

AND I AM HIGH KEY OBSESSED WITH THAT BLUE/PURPLE HAIR COLOR.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
They're so gorgeous? Like I'm in love with these FCs. Their skin is so clear and looks so smooth.

AND I AM HIGH KEY OBSESSED WITH THAT BLUE/PURPLE HAIR COLOR.
Aww thanks lol. That is going to be her hair color in the rp as well. Like she loves Supernatural things and all of that... picture Storm but instead of controlling the weather she controls the earth XD.

• Love
Aww thanks lol. That is going to be her hair color in the rp as well. Like she loves Supernatural things and all of that... picture Storm but instead of controlling the weather she controls the earth XD.

YESSS. I'm so excited to see herrr :))))

• Love
Reactions: Justin