ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄs » ᴏᴏᴄ «

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The character index is up and the link is available in the main post of this thread :3

@CrystalTears Are you alive? Are you interested? :O

Reserving

Leo
NAME ○ Female ○ 18 ○ Thermal Manipulation ○ FC Yara Shahidi or Jessica Suli

Gemini
NAME ○ Male ○ 22 ○ Teleportation ○ FC Freddie Highmore

Last edited:
@CrystalTears Are you alive? Are you interested? :O

Reserving

Leo
NAME ○ Female ○ 18 ○ Thermal Manipulation ○ FC Yara Shahidi or Jessica Suli

Gemini
NAME ○ Female ○ 22 ○ Teleportation ○ FC Hayley Williams
Can you make one of them a male please? :3 also, please read the rules!

Can you make one of them a male please? :3 also, please read the rules!
Oh lol, I thought I did put my TV show at the top

It's American Horror Story

And done

• Love
Reactions: Alexis
Both my characters are up. c: I have way too much free time. I also hope they're up to par, and let me know if there are issues with display or anything.

My two will be up this weekend. Still need to find the perfect faces.

My two will be up this weekend. Still need to find the perfect faces.
Want help? I've got a drive filled with like 6000 pics of people for use as FCs and decent Google skills. And, better yet, some free time.

Want help? I've got a drive filled with like 6000 pics of people for use as FCs and decent Google skills. And, better yet, some free time.
You know what I would love some help... but then with your 6000+ pics and me mecca of 10k+ faces to choose from I might not be done till next week. You will see that I am a very picky person and a perfectionist so this task is a one man challenge. I wouldn't want to kill you this early in our budding friendship XD. But thanks though.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
You know what I would love some help... but then with your 6000+ pics and me mecca of 10k+ faces to choose from I might not be done till next week. You will see that I am a very picky person and a perfectionist so this task is a one man challenge. I wouldn't want to kill you this early in our budding friendship XD. But thanks though.
We need to share fcs sometime. And, I feel you. Let me know. c:

• Love
Reactions: Justin
We need to share fcs sometime. And, I feel you. Let me know. c:
Definitely we will do that one of these days^^. I will let you know if my mind crashes and needs help.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Both my characters are up. c: I have way too much free time. I also hope they're up to par, and let me know if there are issues with display or anything.
I shall go through the thoroughly in a moment but from what I glanced at, they seem fine!

Everyone else try to get characters up by this sunday beause the roleplay will most likely begin the next day or the day after that. If nobody else comes to claim the last two characters then I'll just take em up. ^^

Hello! Was wondering if I could claim some spots in on this. Currently (more than slightly) obsessed with Doctor Who and Black Mirror!

Seamus Ó Broin
Male ○ 23 ○ Nero ○ Cancer ○ Telepathy ○ TBA

Faye Ledoux
Female ○ 24 ○ Gaea ○ Capricorn ○ Shape Shifting ○ TBA

Last edited:
Hello! Was wondering if I could claim some spots in on this. Currently (more than slightly) obsessed with Doctor Who and Black Mirror!

Seamus Ó Broin
Male ○ 23 ○ Nero ○ Cancer ○ Telepathy ○ TBA

Faye Ledoux
Female ○ 24 ○ Aeras ○ Gemini ○ Weather Manipulation ○ TBA
Hey there! You may have the male but the only other spot left is from Gaea so you'll have to take that instead of Gemini, that okay?

@Alexis

I fixed it! Sorry about that, I didn't notice Gemini was taken. c: I will add character sheets later tonight!

Hey, guys. How goes it? c:

It goes good ^^ I'm still working on my character sheets

You?
Going quite well. ^^ I'm doing some weird research on the European law for a character unrelated to this roleplay...my google history is so strange.

Going quite well. ^^ I'm doing some weird research on the European law for a character unrelated to this roleplay...my google history is so strange.
Mine is just weird. So, get where you're coming from lol