ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄs » ᴏᴏᴄ «

Alexis

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER

[dash= #222222]
sqtuXbY.jpg
[/dash]

• In a world with four corners, people are kept apart for their own good. In the beginning, there were twelve. The twelve monarchs were the ones that came up with their own race, hereby known as the twelve zodiacs. As time wore on though, they discovered that some got along with others, but not all got along with all. This led to a feud, which in turn led to the splitting of the place known as Omnia into four corners.

Aeras, the high mountainous corner went to the Gemini, Aquarius and Libra zodiac race. Gaea, deep in the forest and a corner surrounded by endless fields went to the Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn zodiac race. Nero, a corner surrounded on one side by water and the other side by forests, went to the Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio zodiac race. And Fotia, the most deserted corner which was also the hottest, went to the Leo, Sagittarius and Aries zodiac race.

The zodiacs settled in their respective colonies, making peace with only the other zodiacs in their corner while anyone else outside was an enemy. And in the centre of all four corners was the small island that was left behind that is all of what is left of Omnia that hasn't been separated. It's said to be a place of great power but nobody dares to go because nobody will know what they will find or what has been left behind.

That was how it was for a few decades till scientists finally ventured out there to make something of the place. And then the new rule came in.

Since Omnia was habitable, the rulers in each corner would send one person from each zodiac race every year for a period of one year in an attempt to see if peace can be achieved among all corners. The time has come for a new batch of young adults to be shipped there and only time will tell if this will be the time that the experiment succeeds or not because every other year, everyone sent to Omnia has died. And nobody knows if it's because of their differences, or if it is because of something else that lurks in the forests or caves of Omnia…

• < ESTIMATED DATE FOR ROLEPLAY TO BEGIN : 8th-10th MAY >

- This roleplay will contain violent themes and some blood and gore so be aware of that before deciding to join.
    - Romance is always allowed, but anything that goes further than a little lip lock needs to be taken to the PMs or just fade to black.
    - No godmodding. Don't control any character other than your own and give other characters a chance to react to what your character does. Please don't decide the outcome for them.
    - Please be civil to everyone OOC. Roleplay drama sticks to the roleplay.
    - This isn't heavily detailed. it's more casual, but two paragraphs would be a minimum for post length. As for post frequency, it's not too serious. Maybe once a week? It's pretty chill.
    - Please read through all the folklore before making characters.
    - I would request that each person make two characters, a male and female each to even things out. You are not allowed more than two characters. Please give each character equal inportance.
    - Please have some diversity in your characters.
    - Please create all characters within a week of signing up or I will give your role to someone else. I will give you one warning when the time is close and if you still do not oblige, your part is gone.
    - You may not beging the roleplay with a half filled character sheet. If needs to be fully completed.
    - When requesting a character, please use the format given in the 'CHARACTERS' tab.
    - To prove you have read all of this, please add the title of your current favourite TV show to your requesting post.

• [if a power has been crossed out, that means it is taken]

OMNIA
    Omnia is no man's land and the only place where every season exists. It is also the only place where a person's power works outside their home corner. Filled with the best technology of all four corners, there are automated shops and ATMs that collect and give money respectively and there are homes with TV and internet access. It's like any normal world, but more advanced and left to only twelve people.

GAEA
    In Gaea, it is always spring time. Flowers can be seen everywhere and plants decorate almost all the buildings and homes. The zodiacs Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn call Gaea home. People from Gaea are very grounded and realistic. They are practical and good decision makers and this land is home to some of the most intelligent people. Powers include Terrakinesis, Shapeshifting, Healing, Tremor Inducement, Zoolingualism.

NERO
    Nero is forever decorated in red, orange and brown because it's always autumn there. The zodiacs that stay in Nero include Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio. People from Nero are quite Charming and mysterious. They can get a lot from someone else by being secretive about themselves. It is very refreshing to know someone from Nero though because they are different and always bring life to a place. Powers include Hydrokinesis, Telepathy, Super speed, Dreamwalking, Charmpseak.

AERAS
    In Aeras, the weather is always cold. Winter is the sole season in this high up corner and the zodiacs that live in Aeras are Gemini, Aquarius and Libra. People from Aeras are unlike the weather. They are filled with an adventurous spirit and are very creative beings. They have imaginations that run rampant and rarely do they ever involve themselves in conflict. Powers include Teleportation, Aerokinesis, Telekinesis, Weather manipulation, Electricity manipulation.

FOTIA
    Fotia is the land of summer and heat. It is not unbearable for those that live there because they are accustomed to it. The zodiacs that call Fotia home include Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. People from Fotia are passionate about whatever they do. Rarely do they do anything that does not interest them. They are known to be emotional and sensitive, but at the same time, they can be temperamental. Powers include Super strength, Pyrokinesis, Invisibility, Emotion manipulation and Thermal manipulation.

THE CRESCERIUM
    The ceremony where children are sent to their rightful lands. It happens a few months after a child is born and happens twice every year. If you're lucky to be born in the same zodiac or in a zodiac that lives in the same corner as your parents, you stay with them. Otherwise, you're destined to live out your life with a foster family in another corner.

• LIVING QUARTERS
    Everyone lives in individual houses that are all clubbed together in one area. All houses are identical and have one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen, closet and living room plus an attic for storage. It is fully furnished.

wizualizacja_1_ac_marcel_g2.jpg

EAT STREET
    The street with all the restaurants. Everything is the highest technology and it all makes the food for you with the press of a few buttons on the table.

REDSTONE PATHWAY
    Where all the ATMs and shops can be found. It is always stocked and you cannot leave without electronically transferring funds or dropping funds into the box at the front of the store.

THE ABANDONED LAB
    An abandoned lab in a part of the island nobody goes to. It's close to some caves and it is unclear what happened there but nobody dares go inside.

• Aeneus Tacere :: Master of Taurus
    images

Larunde Caduceus :: Master of Virgo
    images

Saturni Tullus :: Master of Capricorn
    images

Lernean Xiu :: Master of Cancer
    images

Bellona Avdere :: Master of Scorpio
    images

Aquila Janus :: Master of Pisces
    images

Ganymede Hyperion :: Master of Aquarius
    images

Dioscuri Tyndareus :: Master of Gemini
    images

Vinalia Obsequens :: Master of Libra
    images

Martius Aedes :: Master of Aries
    images

Helios Velle :: Master of Leo
    images

Quirinus Avernus :: Master of Sagittarius
    images

• When requesting a character please use this format and check the folklore tab on powers you can take:
    GENDER ○ AGE ○ CORNER ○ ZODIAC ○ POWER ○ FC

GAEA

Capricorn [taken]
    Faye Ledoux ○ Female ○ 24 ○ Shapeshifting ○ FC: TBA

Virgo [taken]
    Alexandra Birdine ○ Female ○ 20 ○ Healing ○ FC: Felicia Porter

Taurus [taken]
    TBA ○ Female ○ 21 ○ Terrakinesis ○ FC: TBA

NERO

Cancer [taken]
    Seamus Ò Broin ○ Male ○ 23 ○ Telepathy ○ FC: TBA

Pisces [taken]
    Lánhuā Arōrae ○ Female ○ 22 ○ Charmspeak ○ FC: Fan Bingbing

Scorpio [taken]
    Jonathon Garreth ○ Male ○ 21 ○ Hydrokinesis ○ FC: Fransisco Lachowski

AERAS

Aquarius [taken]
    Ezra Marzara ○ Male ○ 20 ○ Aerokinesis ○ FC: Avan Jogia

Libra [taken]
    Cameron Fernando ○ Female ○ 18 ○ Electricity Manipulation ○ FC: Vanessa Hudgens

Gemini [taken]
    TBA ○ Male ○ 22 ○ Teleportation ○ FC: PJ Liguori

FOTIA

Leo [taken]
    TBA ○ Female ○ 18 ○ Thermal Manipulation ○ FC: TBA

Aries [taken]
    TBA ○ Male ○ 22 ○ Super strength ○ FC: TBA

Sagittarius [taken]
    Dalton Halvius ○ Male ○ 22 ○ Pyrokinesis ○ FC: Ian Somerhalder

• NAME
    PRONUNCIATION
    NICKNAME/S
    SEXUALITY
    ZODIAC
    CORNER
    ETHNICITY
    ACCENT

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    BODY
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    FEARS
    MENTAL AILMENTS

BRIEF BIO
    POWER
    STRENGTHS
    LIMITATIONS
    FAMILY

FRIENDS
    ENEMIES
    LOVE INTEREST
    NEUTRAL

• [Character Index] :: Click here!
    [IC Thread] :: Click here!

Last edited:
In regards to charmspeak and shapeshifting, how do they work/what are the limitations?

+ I hope this isn't a stupid question, but do you want us make our character requests on the thread or send them to you via PM?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I lack a favorite TV show but the one I like and have watched most recently would be Underground.

So, um. Going to claim these two here and get to work on my sheets when I get home:
Female ○ 20 ○ Gaea ○ Virgo ○ Healing ○ Felicia Porter
Male ○ 22 ○ Fotia ○ Sagittarius ○ Pyrokinesis ○ Ian Somerhalder

Are there any naming conventions I should be aware of? The Masters seem to lean towards Latin and Greek names, so do we follow that?

Edit: Where should the sheets go, once I finish them? I probably won't be done til tonight or tomorrow and I'm happy to wait if you'd like to make a character index thread or something.

Last edited:
My current favorite TV show is Brooklyn 99
Female ○ 22 ○ Nero ○ Pisces ○ Charmspeak ○ Fan Bingbing
Male ○ 20 ○ Aeras ○ Aquarius ○ Aerokinesis ○ Avan Jogia

I'm going to get started on the character sheets right away! ^^

Aries
TBA ○ MALE ○ TWENTY-TWO ○ EMOTION MANIPULATION ○ TBA

Taurus
TBA ○ FEMALE ○ TWENTY-ONE ○ TERRAKINESIS ○ TBA

FAVORITE SHOW/NETFLIX SERIES: DEAR WHITE PEOPLE.

Had to pick my two signs Aries/Taurus lol.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Cusp Signs Unite!!!!!! XD.

Yes Aries/Taurus Supposedly a very strong and leader oriented combo. XD.

4/20
Nice~! It's not often I meet people who are also cusp signs, especially Fire/Earth ones like me. c: Leo/Virgo is supposed to be passionate and dedicated, I think.
I'm 8/20!

• Love
Nice~! It's not often I meet people who are also cusp signs, especially Fire/Earth ones like me. c: Leo/Virgo is supposed to be passionate and dedicated, I think.
I'm 8/20!
Wow. Are we like twins from different universes? XD.

• Love
  • Love
  • Love
Honestly I lack a favorite TV show but the one I like and have watched most recently would be Underground.

So, um. Going to claim these two here and get to work on my sheets when I get home:
Female ○ 20 ○ Gaea ○ Virgo ○ Healing ○ Felicia Porter
Male ○ 22 ○ Fotia ○ Sagittarius ○ Pyrokinesis ○ Ian Somerhalder

Are there any naming conventions I should be aware of? The Masters seem to lean towards Latin and Greek names, so do we follow that?

Edit: Where should the sheets go, once I finish them? I probably won't be done til tonight or tomorrow and I'm happy to wait if you'd like to make a character index thread or something.
Accepted! And I will be making a character index shortly :3

In regards to charmspeak and shapeshifting, how do they work/what are the limitations?

+ I hope this isn't a stupid question, but do you want us make our character requests on the thread or send them to you via PM?
Charmspeak is basically saying something and people do it. So the charm is a power over people and your character can decide when to use it and when not to. In this roleplay however you'll have to talk to a user before using it on their character because godmodding isn't allowed. And shapeshifting is either changing into an animal form or into other humans, but not both, so you can pick. Limitations and strengths are up to you, though there would be more limitations than strengths when we start off. And your characters are accepted!

Aries
TBA ○ MALE ○ TWENTY-TWO ○ EMOTION MANIPULATION ○ TBA

Taurus
TBA ○ FEMALE ○ TWENTY-ONE ○ TERRAKINESIS ○ TBA

FAVORITE SHOW/NETFLIX SERIES: DEAR WHITE PEOPLE.

Had to pick my two signs Aries/Taurus lol.
Accepted!

• Love
Accepted! And I will be making a character index shortly :3
Alrighty, bunch of random questions that I've been mulling over while working on my sheets. Sorry if they're self-explanatory, I just figured it'd be better to be safe rather than sorry. d:

• Names and such. Should they be Greek? Should they be Latin? Both? Either? Neither?
• How does ethnicity work, seeing as we're in another world? At least, I assume Omnia is a separate world.
• What's the difference between "Marks" and "Distinguishing Features"?

Alrighty, bunch of random questions that I've been mulling over while working on my sheets. Sorry if they're self-explanatory, I just figured it'd be better to be safe rather than sorry. d:

• Names and such. Should they be Greek? Should they be Latin? Both? Either? Neither?
• How does ethnicity work, seeing as we're in another world? At least, I assume Omnia is a separate world.
• What's the difference between "Marks" and "Distinguishing Features"?
Names can be anything, same goes for ethnicities. Imagine it's the whole world that was split into four corners except the world is much smaller. So people from all countries would settle in all the corners because race has nothing to do with where they stay but their zodiac does. And marks are kind of like moles or beauty spots whereas distinguishing features are something abut them that stands out. It could be the same thing or it could be different.

Names can be anything, same goes for ethnicities. Imagine it's the whole world that was split into four corners except the world is much smaller. So people from all countries would settle in all the corners because race has nothing to do with where they stay but their zodiac does. And marks are kind of like moles or beauty spots whereas distinguishing features are something abut them that stands out. It could be the same thing or it could be different.
Okay, cool. Thanks for the info. c:

Reactions: Alexis
I really want to see how this plays out.
Female-18-Aeras-Gemini- TBA-Electricity
Im going to complete my sheet in a few!

My favorite show has gotta be Attack on Titan <:

I really want to see how this plays out.
Female-18-Aeras-Gemini- TBA-Electricity
Im going to complete my sheet in a few!

My favorite show has gotta be Attack on Titan <:
Please take a second male character as well :3 also apologies, but I made a mistake. Electricity manipulation is taken ^^

Last edited: