• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄs » ᴏᴏᴄ «

First character sheet finished and posted :')
The second one should be finished by tomorrow, hopefully ^^

First character sheet finished and posted :')
The second one should be finished by tomorrow, hopefully ^^
I love her~
Lánhuā and Alex are going to get along really well, I feel. But I really don't think Dalton's going to like her because he's touchy and she's blunt. And he's super nosy and curious about all the things, so...

I love her~
Lánhuā and Alex are going to get along really well, I feel. But I really don't think Dalton's going to like her because he's touchy and she's blunt. And he's super nosy and curious about all the things, so...

Thank you :')

I can totally see Lánhuā and Dalton butting heads. Lánhuā does not care (that much) if feelings are hurt.

I think it'll be interesting to see (if they do get along well) Alex and Lánhuā compare being on opposite sides of the relocation due to zodiac sign thing - Lánhuā having been relocated and Alex having a sibling relocated.

*the first time I wrote this it made little sense

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you :')

I can totally see Lánhuā and Dalton butting heads. Lánhuā does not care (that much) if feelings are hurt.

I think it'll be interesting to see (if they do get along well) Alex and Lánhuā compare being on opposite sides of the relocation due to zodiac sign thing - Lánhuā having been relocated and Alex having a sibling relocated.

*the first time I wrote this it made little sense
Now I'm excited to see how they interact... I suppose we'll find out. c: It'll be interesting for the two to compare their experiences, yeah, especially since Alex didn't have any foster siblings growing up.

This person just finished their other character sheet, so I am doooone

giphy.gif

Thank you ^^
I feel like my character's thoughts on him would be reverse from Lánhuā, like Alex would be disapproving of Ezra's relaxed attitude and inability to take anything seriously while Dalton would probably think he's the shit and try to talk him into swapping the stories of their scars.

I feel like my character's thoughts on him would be reverse from Lánhuā, like Alex would be disapproving of Ezra's relaxed attitude and inability to take anything seriously while Dalton would probably think he's the shit and try to talk him into swapping the stories of their scars.

DUDE. I see it. Ezra would be so excited to meet someone with crazy stories like his. And he'd try to get Dalton to do stupid shit with him.

Ezra might find Alex a killjoy, but he'll still be nice. He'll most likely be super fascinated by her healing powers, since he's studying to become a doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE. I see it. Ezra would be so excited to meet someone with crazy stories like his. And he'd try to get Dalton to do stupid shit with him.

Ezra might find Alex a killjoy, but he'll still be nice. He'll most likely be super fascinated by her healing powers, since he's studying to become a doctor.
Dalton really wouldn't take much convincing, honestly. I think it'd go Ezra starting with "hey do you want to-" and Dalton would interrupt with "yes". Oh, man, I like this already. They'd do dumb shit and probably talk anatomy and psychology and people and whatnot because they're both weirdly intelligent idiots. So. Bros. They'd be bros, yeah? I feel like they'd be bros.

I think Alex would tolerate Ezra and his curiosity about her abilities, but not much more than that. Like, she'd probably avoid him if possible.

Dalton really wouldn't take much convincing, honestly. I think it'd go Ezra starting with "hey do you want to-" and Dalton would interrupt with "yes". Oh, man, I like this already. They'd do dumb shit and probably talk anatomy and psychology and people and whatnot because they're both weirdly intelligent idiots. So. Bros. They'd be bros, yeah? I feel like they'd be bros.

I think Alex would tolerate Ezra and his curiosity about her abilities, but not much more than that. Like, she'd probably avoid him if possible.

Yesssss. Brooooos. They'd terrorize everyone with their stupid shenanigans

Lol, Alex can hang with Lánhuā, away from the intelligent idiot's :')

Okay! So i was a little busy thus werkend, sorry for the inactivity, but my first character [Cami] is up and open for relationships! I will finish my other guy in an hour or so :3

Back