ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄs » ᴏᴏᴄ «

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Mine is just weird. So, get where you're coming from lol
Weird because of writing purposes or weird in general? Mine is probably both

Weird because of writing purposes or weird in general? Mine is probably both
It's a mix XD

I may search something for the sake of writing and then go off deeper or branch something or something totally unrelated

Going quite well. ^^ I'm doing some weird research on the European law for a character unrelated to this roleplay...my google history is so strange.
I spent four hours researching names and correct pronunciation for one of my characters for this roleplay, but otherwise my search history isn't that weird, I think...

Reactions: MaryGold
I spent four hours researching names and correct pronunciation for one of my characters for this roleplay, but otherwise my search history isn't that weird, I think...
I just try to be accurately correct when roleplaying, so I search stuff that may seem random to some

It's a mix XD

I may search something for the sake of writing and then go off deeper or branch something or something totally unrelated
I go off on tangents a lot, too. Like, yesterday I spent a couple hours researching Portuguese naming conventions (which I've already done some research on) and found a lovely paper detailing other European naming conventions. Bookmarked the crap out of that.

Well. Right now, I've got three tabs open for one character: one for a university in Munich and the second about the steps to becoming a doctor in Europe and the third being a wiki entry about a superpower. Then, for a separate character, I've got another three tabs about clothing laws and public indecency in Europe. c:
Does the character you did research for have an unusual name, then?

I just try to be accurately correct when roleplaying, so I search stuff that may seem random to some

I totally get that - I researched whether or not the Metropolitan Museum of Art had any ukuleles in their instrument exhibit, since I couldn't remember from the time I've been there. Right now I'm researching what flowers actually bloom in autumn.

Most of my weird Google searches are from 1 am randomness

I go off on tangents a lot, too. Like, yesterday I spent a couple hours researching Portuguese naming conventions (which I've already done some research on) and found a lovely paper detailing other European naming conventions. Bookmarked the crap out of that.

Well. Right now, I've got three tabs open for one character: one for a university in Munich and the second about the steps to becoming a doctor in Europe and the third being a wiki entry about a superpower. Then, for a separate character, I've got another three tabs about clothing laws and public indecency in Europe. c:
Does the character you did research for have an unusual name, then?

I chose Fan Bingbing for my face claim so I felt obligated to make sure my character at least had a Chinese first name. And I had to then make sure I wouldn't butcher the pronunciation. It was an enjoyable time ^^

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Thought I'd mention, if you guys want an insider source on anything about Sweden - whether it's language, food, their interaction with the other Scandinavian countries, etc, feel free to ask me :)
Also anything for Southern California I can help with too. And music stuff.

• Love
I think I know what fcs I want for my two chars but gotta get on laptop later.

I chose Fan Bingbing for my face claim so I felt obligated to make sure my character at least had a Chinese first name. And I had to then make sure I wouldn't butcher the pronunciation. It was an enjoyable time ^^
Nice~ I'm excited to see her. C:

I think I know what fcs I want for my two chars but gotta get on laptop later.
Yeah, who'd you settle on?

I'm excited to finish her - I've rewritten her personality 3 times :')
The most dreaded part of the sheet...I always save personality and bio for last, after filling in the rest. Good luck with finishing it, friendo. I'm sure she's gonna be awesome.

The most dreaded part of the sheet...I always save personality and bio for last, after filling in the rest. Good luck with finishing it, friendo. I'm sure she's gonna be awesome.

That's a really smart idea that I have never utilized. I'm gonna see if I can finish hers tonight ^^

That's a really smart idea that I have never utilized. I'm gonna see if I can finish hers tonight ^^
I feel like it's a good motivator, yeah. I get all the little details out of the way, get a really solid idea of the character in terms of looks and whatnot, and then when I'm working on the parts that require full sentences and whatnot I can go "come on, finish this up, I'm almost done" and I find that to be helpful.

Again, I'm excited to see her. I'm excited to see everyone's characters honestly.

I feel like it's a good motivator, yeah. I get all the little details out of the way, get a really solid idea of the character in terms of looks and whatnot, and then when I'm working on the parts that require full sentences and whatnot I can go "come on, finish this up, I'm almost done" and I find that to be helpful.

Again, I'm excited to see her. I'm excited to see everyone's characters honestly.

That's one of the things I'm most excited about.
Speaking of characters, I may or may not be a little infatuated with your character Alexandra/Alex. Loved reading her sheet ♡

• Love
That's one of the things I'm most excited about.
Speaking of characters, I may or may not be a little infatuated with your character Alexandra/Alex. Loved reading her sheet ♡
Thank you~ ^^ Alex is one of my faves. I'm really excited to write her in this roleplay.

Reactions: kelsen
She's absolutely lovely, that and I'm a sucker for freckles. I love freckles so much. Little skin stars and skin constellations ♡
Oh, yeah. Freckles are just so cute~ Dimples, too, for me.

Dimples are cute. I don't know many people with them, most people I know that have dimples have a single dimple on one cheek
I'm more a fan of dimples on other people, but I do have two full, deep dimples. Maybe like 2.5 or 2.75 because my left cheek dimples in two places.