• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeeehhh

I wish I could be of help, but I suck at personalities ;n;
I used up all my brain juice on Vivi and Ira ; <;
Maybe he should be like
really shy
and... happy .3.

#Fml

I used up all my brain juice on Vivi and Ira ; <;
Maybe he should be like
really shy
and... happy .3.

#Fml
Well, we don't have a shy first year, so that'd give variety~ c: And he'd just complete The Sunshine Crew (Alistair, Ellis, and Shin'ichi) by being happy. :3

Reactions: xwolfex
You're welcome. Hopefully I was somewhat helpful. And I know. It suits them well XD
You gave me an idea, so yeah you were x3 He probably would've been left without a personality otherwise. And it really does, I love it XD

You gave me an idea, so yeah you were x3 He probably would've been left without a personality otherwise. And it really does, I love it XD
Yay! Glad I could help~ I came up with the name on the spot yesterday (I think) and have been calling them that ever since X3

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle

aladdin_render__2__by_oxoluffy-d6nqlqa.png

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Full Name:
Shin'ichi Yamana

Nicknames:
Ichi | Yama | Shin

Date of Birth:
March 1st, 2001.

Ethnicity:
Japanese

Grade:
1st Year

A P P E A R A N C E
Build:
Slender | Petite | Somewhat Feminine (Not really)

Eye Color:
Dark blue

Hair Color:
Sky Blue

Height:
5'

Weight:
100lbs

Birthmarks:
N/A

Tattoos:
N/A

Scars:
N/A

F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Mother:
Kimi Yamana | 39 | Alive
[spoili]
art-blue-hair-colorful-drawing-girl-sketch-Favim.com-86741.jpg

[/spoili]

Father:
Kobe Yamana | 40 | Deceased
[spoili]
large.jpg

[/spoili]

Siblings:
Chico Yamana | 10 | Alive | Brother
[spoili]
tumblr_static_gon-killua-zoldyck-smile-hunter-x-36462.jpg

[/spoili]
Pets:
N/A

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Alastair Cross | Zero | Stangers
Augustus Theodore Snow | Zero | Strangers
Chitose James Hazuki | Zero | Strangers
Choi Matsuoka | Zero | Strangers
Ellis May Snow | Zero | Strangers
Han-Jae Ryvers | Zero | Strangers
Han Wei-Joong (AKA Levi) | Zero | Strangers
Il-Pyon Keitaro Park | Zero | Strangers
Ira Frei | Zero | Strangers
Izumi Yukiko Tojima | Zero | Strangers
Justin Ochoa | Zero | Strangers
Noel Osgrey | Zero | Strangers
Vivian Lee Monroe | Zero | Strangers

S C H O O L L I F E
Dorm:
Dorm One

Homeroom:
1A

Elective Class:
Choir

Clubs:
Paranormal Club | Yearbook Club | Swim

P E R S O N A L
Personality:
Shin'ichi is shy, to say the least. He rarely says more than needed and is the type of person who sits in the way back so he doesn't get too much attention. He's Timid, Sheepish, and sometimes even insecure. So be it about himself or others. It doesn't take too much to make him embarrassed. Ichi's very reserved, he really doesn't like talking about himself because he thinks that maybe he'll just bore the person out. Though, he isn't necessarily withdrawn from the world, he just isn't as out-going as most. There's not a really specific reason, he was just naturally born an introvert.

But if you break down his walls, he's still shy and probably won't do anything outrageous, but he's a lot more talkative and doesn't mind some attention. As long as someone doesn't force him to do anything he doesn't want to do, then he's fine. He'll treat you like a human being, and will most likely always try to be your friend if he thinks that you'd want to be. Despite being an introvert and very shy, he'll accept anyone as a friend and will probably cherish them for as long as he lives.

Sexual Orientation:
Homosexual

Mental Illnesses:
Night Terrors | Insomnia

Hobbies:
Singing | Collecting old books | Taking pictures of Ghosts | Traveling | Creative Writing | Collecting retro things | Video Games

Any type of animal | Abstract Art | Space | Horror Movies | Anything cute | Flowers | Learning about new things | Music (Mainly any type, he doesn't really like country or rap though) | Quiet places to read | Food

Dislikes:
Heights | Too much attention | Spiders | Compliments | Yelling (Or anything loud in general) | Tight Spaces | Heights | Being In The Spotlight (Pretty much attention)

Background:
Shin'ichi grew up with only his mother and his little brother, his father having died in a tragic plane crash (The cause of his fear of heights) when he was very young himself. So he didn't really remember the old guy, but that made the family of three very close. But with the death of his father, he didn't really know how to interact with others. His mother was busy working two jobs, trying to keep their house, and every other necessity needed. His brother was too young at the time, only a few months old, so he couldn't really play with him and have fun. So once Middle School came by, he was probably the shyest kid in the whole school. Ichi didn't really try making any friends, but thankfully there were at least two or three people through his years there that tried to become his friend. It took them a while, but he let them in.

It saddened him when they didn't get to go to the same school as he did, but the memories they all created will always be in his memory. Now that he's going to somewhere new, where he probably wouldn't know anyone, was kind of scary. Even though he preferred not having too much attention on him, and being somewhat alone most of the time, he hated being lonely. His mother was all for him going to the school though, she said that it would help him learn so much more, and even give him the chance of going to a much better college later on in life. She just wanted him to be happy.

Yes, he was scared, but he was ready to take on this new adventure.

G I F T S
Special Gift:
Song Lyrics | Anything Sweet | Anything Home-made | Just being his friend | Teddy Bears | Most Haunted Places Book/tour

Loved Gift:
Books | Tickets to Choir concerts | Flowers | Space-related things | Cook Books

Liked Gift:
Movies (Any Genre) | CD's | Animals | Balloons | Regular Food | Game Consoles |

Normal Gift:
Clothes | Cards | Shoes | Expensive things

Disliked Gift:
Posters | Depressing things | Scissors (To cut his hair)

Hated Gift:
Anything not listed

Horror Gift:
Anything related to Bugs | Anything related to actual deaths

E X T R A:
Favorite Subject:
Choir

Theme Song:

Character Voice:
(Couldn't find one that pleases me ;3;)

A Character Introduction:
"Um- Hello... I-um... Don't really know what to say.. Sorry. Please don't- Touch me or stare at me for too long, I don't... Feel comfortable enough with that stuff yet. But!- Don't be afraid to um... Talk to me from time to time!"

My baby is done! ;3; Hopefully y'all like him~!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsune
HIS BABY BROTHER'S FACE CLAIM IS KILLUA

//screams internally

On a totally unrelated note, I love Shin'ichi! He's so cute and small and likeable, despite how shy he is ;w;
xD Well thank you! And I knoooooow! Gotta make a large, medium, and fun-sized character amirite? (Why am I like this :^) XD)

AND ON ANOTHER TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE I FOUND THIS AND I REGRET NOTHING

13254461_617478911740389_109006005478981083_n.png

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.