• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE ADORABLE FIRST YEARS ARE COMING FOR YOU.

(AND THAT LARGE ARRAY OF HOT THIRD YEARS CAUSE LIKE YEAH ALL OF THEM ARE REALLY HOT XD AND THEY YOU GOT A LOT OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SECOND YEARS THAT I CANT SEEM TO PUT INTO A CATAGORY CAUSE THEYRE ALL SO DIFFERENT ((EXCEPT VIVI AND CHITOSE. THE PRINCES OF THE SCHOOL XD ))

THE ADORABLE FIRST YEARS ARE COMING FOR YOU.

(AND THAT LARGE ARRAY OF HOT THIRD YEARS CAUSE LIKE YEAH ALL OF THEM ARE REALLY HOT XD AND THEY YOU GOT A LOT OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SECOND YEARS THAT I CANT SEEM TO PUT INTO A CATAGORY CAUSE THEYRE ALL SO DIFFERENT ((EXCEPT VIVI AND CHITOSE. THE PRINCES OF THE SCHOOL XD ))
They're mainly going after the third years most likely xD

THE THIRD YEARS ARE SO HOT OH MY GOD IT IS JUST AMAZING BUT THEY'RE ALL SOO DIFFERENT AND. I love it. But of course, Vivi may be a prince but he calls himself the king. The second years are just so weird xD

Reactions: Kitsune
They're mainly going after the third years most likely xD

THE THIRD YEARS ARE SO HOT OH MY GOD IT IS JUST AMAZING BUT THEY'RE ALL SOO DIFFERENT AND. I love it. But of course, Vivi may be a prince but he calls himself the king. The second years are just so weird xD
PSSSSSSSSH TRUE XD

RIGHT? *cough*IRA*cough AND I REALLY LIKE HOW THEYRE ALL HOT BUT ALL DIFFERENT HEHE XD AND WE ALL KNOW HES JUST A STUBBORN PRINCE. HE CAN DENY IT ALL HE WANTS TO XD

The rival Princes >.>
of course XD I feel like they constantly fight about who's the "real" Prince XD

Reactions: Kitsune
PSSSSSSSSH TRUE XD

RIGHT? *cough*IRA*cough AND I REALLY LIKE HOW THEYRE ALL HOT BUT ALL DIFFERENT HEHE XD AND WE ALL KNOW HES JUST A STUBBORN PRINCE. HE CAN DENY IT ALL HE WANTS TO XD

of course XD I feel like they constantly fight about who's the "real" Prince XD
I LOVE ALL OF THE THIRD YEARS YOU HAVE NO IDEA XD AND THEY'RE GREAT. BUT YES, PRETTY MUCH XD HE JUST WANTS TO BE KING SO HE WILL BE LOOVVEEEDDD

Oh, they will..
they will.

Some more than others >w>
<~< Who is this other we speak of

Shin'ichi is almost done. I have to take a break for a little bit XD

I don't know what Shin'ichi's personality should be xD ugugugugugughh

Status
Not open for further replies.