Status
Not open for further replies.
"If he would like to be my boyfriend?" She continued afterwards. She looked up at Wolf, longingly. "I don't really like lying." She added on. She had her blush still on her face and her heart pounding rapidly for his response. It was almost hard to walk, she was so nervous for what he would say. Even though he had told her he loved her. They continued down the street.

Wolf stared into Red's eyes and smiled, his gaze was full of warmth, love and his answer. He really didn't need to voice his answer because he was certain the look he was giving her clearly stated it but he pressed his lips gently against her forehead before retreating to once again meet her stare. "I'd say nothing in the world could make him as happier than he'd be to become your boyfriend, It'd probably be the best thing that ever happened to him."

Red wanted to just scream in excitement when he kiss her forehead and told her what she wanted to hear. "Then, I guess I have a boyfriend now." She responded barely able to keep her excitement down. When they got to her house the inside was dark. Usually her parents were home by now, but it wasn't uncommon to have some days like this. But it gave her a thought. "Wolf, would you like to eat with me. I'm sure there are plenty of left overs we can have." She didn't want him to go back to that cave and not have anything to eat.

Wolf smiled and lightly chuckled, "And it seems I have an incredibly adorable girlfriend now," pulling her closer and sighed in contentment. When they arrived at Red's house and was marveled by how amazing it was, he looked back at Red and nervously shifted his weight to his other foot and his tail slowly swayed. "If its not too much trouble, I'd love to," he replied with a smile and slowly followed behind her.

"Not at all." She responded and pulled the key out from her bag. She opened the door and flipped on the lights. She let Wolf come in before she closed the door behind them. The kitchen was right to their right, which Red went into. She flipped the light on for that room and opened up the refrigerator door. She pulled out a few closed containers and pulled out plates from the cabinet. "I just need to warm it up." She told him, doing just that. Once everything was warm, she placed the food on the plates, making sure to give Wolf more and placed them on the table. "Here you go."

Wolf followed her obediently into the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs by the table, he said nothing and his tail slowly swayed and his ears perked as Red offered him his plate. "Thank you," he replied taking his plate then placed it in front of him. The food smelled different but oddly intoxicating, he grabbed his fork and curiously poked one of the foods on his plate before he cut of a piece with his knife and stuck it into his mouth. He was amazed by the taste and it showed on his face as he took another bite, "This is amazing compared to what I find in the woods," he mumbled before trying a new food and his tail wagged happily as he smiled.

"Well, that's because it's been cook and seasoned." Red said, as she sat down across from him and giggled a bit. "Though I would say that my mom's a pretty good cook." She picked up her fork and knife, beginning to eat as well. She looked at wolf and couldn't help but smile. They were eating dinner together, alone in this house. It was like they were a married couple or something like that. She couldn't help but blush when she thought about it. "Have as much as you want, okay?"

Wolf lowered his eyes taking on a sad expression, "I wish I had a mom he okay for me," he whispered to himself but quickly replaced his sad expression with a cheerful one as he tried everything expect for the vegetables, when one got stuck on his fork he'd growl at it then would delicately disengage it from his silverware. He looked up and when he saw Red blush he couldn't help but blush too, "Alright, thank you," he beamed. Finally eating his fill he stood up , gathering his plate and silverware he walked over and ran water over them as he used soap to start washing them. He figured it was something he could do to repay her for feeding him, as he cleaned his tail and ears danced to the rhythm of his scrubbing.

"You know, you should really eat the vegetables. They might not taste so great but they're good for you." She told him when she saw his response to them. She finished eating as well. "You're welcome." She replied, she didn't need any thank you though. She would give him food anytime, whenever he wanted it. The sudden realization came to Red that he was going to leave and go back to that cave where he would be cold and alone. She couldn't let that happen. "Don't go, Wolf!" She suddenly blurted out, though he probably wouldn't understand unless she said more so she did. "Don't go back to that cave, it's too cold. You'll freeze."

Wolf and finally managed to find the cabinets that held the plates and silverware and placed them with the others and walked back over to the table to. gather the others and clean them when Red suddenly blurted out that she didn't want him to go back to his cave. He warmly smiled at her then placed a hand on hers and gave it a light squeeze, "I don't have a choice Red, there aren't any other options," he replied then kissed her forehead before he gathered up the other plates then delicately placed the pile into the sink; he began to clean each one making sure he got everything off before placing it in the drying rack. He paused in his washing and turned his head to face her, "Believe me, if there was another way I'd never go back."

"Then stay here! At least for tonight!" She blurted out again. She knew it was a big request but she didn't mean anything like that. She just wanted him to have some place that was livable. He couldn't stay outside like it was tonight. She had stood up from her chair, her hands clenched, not from anger though, as they were close to her chest. Her face, of course, still red for saying it but she really didn't want him to leave and stay in a cave.

Wolf grabbed a towel and dried off his hands then within a few steps he was standing in front of her. He sighed, pulling her into him and hugged her tightly; man she was really too much for him to handle he chuckled to himself as he savored this moment. "You're really too adorable for your own good you know that? I just can't say no to you...alright if that's what you really want then I'll stay here tonight," he replied as he played with a lock of her hair. Thinking about it he decided it was about time he finally moved from his cave, "I'll go to a real-estate agency tomorrow and look for a place that's livable so I won't worry you anymore, okay?"

"Okay." She replied. She was happy that he wouldn't be going back to the cave now, but now she wasn't sure what to do. She had just invited him to stay over...she suddenly became supper red. She didn't even ask her parents or get to tell them the situation. They were just going to come home and see this guy in their house, with their daughter. However, Red still couldn't stop herself from being happy that he was staying and wouldn't leave her...and he called her adorable. She giggled a bit, thinking about it.

Wolf moved and held Red at an arm's length with his head cocked to the side like a dog when it either found something interesting or was slightly confused, but his face grew red as he realized they were along and it felt as if they were married. Wolf grinned thinking about the idea but then another thought popped into his mind; her parents. Oh god, what would they think if they saw in their house alone with their beautiful, smart, amazing, he snapped himself out of it now wasn't the time to list all the qualities his new girlfriend had. "W-w-what about your parents? I don't want them to think I'm intruding and make a bad impression and cause them to have ill feelings toward me and think their daughter is going out with someone who doesn't possess any morals or manners," he started to nervously babble.

"I'll just explain it to them, I'm sure they will listen. They're pretty open people." She said to him. "Either that or hide you in my room." She mumbled at the end. She wasn't sure which one would be the best choice, probably the first. But she was a little afraid about what they would do before she could say anything. Would they be more upset about her inviting first, the fact that she would have her boyfriend over, or that she suddenly now had a boyfriend; Who could be somewhat scary when you first see him. Though Red seemed to find that more attractive.

"Let's go with the first option shall we? It would cause less of a misunderstanding and would be easier to explain," he replied caressing her cheek then went back over to the sink and started again to wash the dishes. Finally he had washed the last of the dishes, sat them out to dry and dried his hands then let out a small yawn. His ears twitched then he went back to his chair then sat down; he closed his eyes and smiled, "Today has been quiet the eventful day hasn't it?'

Red nodded in agreement. "Yeah, best to explain it to them." He was sweet of him to wash the dishing, watching him made Red feel like they were a married couple again. "I'd say. Very eventful, in a good way." She told him. She sat back down into her chair and smiled at him. "Thank you for washing the dishes, you didn't have to. It was nice of you."

Wolf smirked as he cracked open one of his eyes to look at her, "I agree, it went a lot better then I imagined it would've of," he responded scratching one of his ears and let out another small yawn. "You don't have to thank me, it was my way of repaying for feeding me; now I sound like a stray dog," he chuckled then finally opened both eyes and straightened himself then he remembered something and face palmed. "I forgot my bag back at the cave, it has my school uniform and my scarf," he sighed but then stopped when he noticed a calendar that read what day it was, "Oh today is Friday....hmm that's a little embarrassing."

Red giggled. "I forgot myself." She replied. She took a look at the calender then back to Wolf and smiled. "The weekend...we're going to be free to do what ever we want." She began to mention. She looked down, then back up at him. So, they were calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend but she really wanted to go on a real date with him. She wanted him to ask her if he could take her somewhere tomorrow. "I don't think I have anything for tomorrow to do, what about you?"

Wolf laughed and smiled back when he heard the word 'we', he was adapt at reading people so he usually knew what they were thinking but whenever it came to Red he couldn't tell what she was thinking even before today. But he didn't need to use something like that to figure out what Red wanted, just from the way she looked at him his heart knew instantly what she wanted. "Well I was planning on going to the real-estate company tomorrow but I just so happen to have these hard to come by tickets for a ball that just so happens to be tomorrow; now if only I had an amazingly adorable girlfriend to spend time with before, during and after the ball," he feigned innocence as he pulled two tickets to the Fairy Ball and laid them on the table with a pleasant grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.