Status
Not open for further replies.
Red lit up, when he began to speak of a ball. "I would love to go with you." She said, her tone full of excitement. She was glad that he had asked her, looks like he figured out what she wanted from him. Just then the front door began to open and Red could hear her parents talking to each other. They must have gotten there at the same time today. Red could hear their foot steps coming towards the kitchen and in no time she saw them walking in. They looked at their daughter, then Wolf, then looked back at Red. They had stopped in their tracks.

"Who is that?" Her father asked to Red.

"Uh, this is Wolf, dad. He's my boyfriend. And I was hoping he could stay here tonight. And before you freak out it's not what you think. He doesn't have a place to stay and it's too cold outside to leave him out there and I don't want to leave him alone because I care about him so much..and."

"Wow, Red. You can stop talking now." Her father said, her mother agreeing. "He can stay then. Until he finds a place." And with that her father left the kitchen, her mother setting a few things down, gave a smile to Red and walked off as well. Red let out a deep breath.

Wolf grinned when she agreed to go with him, this really was the happiest day of his life. "Really? Great," he replied happily but turned his head when he heard footsteps and that's when he saw Red's parents, he stayed quiet as Red talked and he simply sat there looking at her parents; he honestly expected to be thrown out once she was done talking to his surprise her parents agreed he could stay. "I didn't expect that to go smoothly, I thought I was going to be kicked out instantly. Plus I'm surprised they didn't ask about the ears or the tail," he said lightly tugging on them, there weren't many people like him around so most people either asked about them or made rude remarks.

"I told you their pretty understanding, though if you were just here to be here they probably would have kicked you out." She responded. She stood up from the chair and went over to him. "I think it's because they were thinking the same thing I do about them. Well, my mom probably was....that you're so cute with them." She admitted and touched his ears gently. "And soft." She made a smile. "They give you this cuddly vibe sometimes."

"I'd probably kick out some random boy I don't know who was sitting my table in my empty house too," he replied then watched as she walked over and touched his ears. His blushed returned with new vigor and his ears leaned into Red's palms, now okay with being touched by her. Wolf took on a fake pouting expression, "I am not cute nor am I cuddly," he replied but it was easy to tell he liked being called and told that.

"Yes you are." She said back. "You're my cute and cuddly boyfriend." She smiled, with a giggle coming out when she said it to him. He was even cuter that he was pretending to pout. Red just couldn't get enough of it. She gently stroked his ear, lightly. She couldn't help it, they were just so soft. "But you know, I don't think I want anyone else to be able to know about your cute and cuddliness so don't let anyone else going touching you but me."

Wolf grinned and laughed when he giggled, and his tail wagged happily as she stroked his ear; he was really enjoying the warm fuzzy feeling her touch sent through his body. "I don't know, I'll be depriving the world of my cuteness. I don't know if they'd be able to handle the withdraw," he took her free hand with his and held it, "But for you anything, I guess they'll just have to learn I'm off limits to everyone expect my girlfriend."

Red nodded. "I can't share." She told him, continuing with the small joke. It was getting later, Red knew she was going to have to figure out a place for him to sleep. Though she really didn't like the idea of just leaving him by himself. Maybe, she could let him in her room. They would just sleep apart from each other. After all that time he was alone, the last thing Red wanted to do was make him feel like he was lonely again.

Wolf noticed that Red seemed kind of worried so he titled his head up to look at her face, "What's wrong," his eyes shone with concern and his tail has slowed down to a sway. Had Wolf done something to cause this, he racked his brain for any action or any possible thing he could have said but came up with nothing, "Did I do something wrong?"

"Huh? Oh, no..you didn't do anything." She replied. "I was trying to figure out where you should sleep at. I...I didn't want to leave you alone anymore." She admitted to him. "So, I thought that maybe you could stay in my room. If you wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor, though." She was kind of nervous saying it. She didn't want to make him be on an uncomfortable floor, but she wanted them to be together.

Wolf smiled then raised up Red's hand and kissed her palm, "That's really sweet of you, thank you," he was happy she cared about how he felt. "The floor huh?" he gave her a skeptical look that turned into another smile, "Compared to sleeping on a floor of rock for eleven years I don't think one night of sleeping on a floor will kill me. Sleeping on the floor will probably feel like heaven," he responded.

"I'll give you a bunch of blankets and make it as soft as possible." She replied. "It's getting later. So, I guess you should come to my room so I can set something nice up for you." She felt a little strange telling a boy to go into her room with her, but it was Wolf after all. She grabbed his hand this time and began to pull him with her. Of course, her pulling really didn't move him, he was too strong but she figured he would follow and it was fun.

Wolf said nothing but stood up his chair then obediently allowed himself to be pulled and followed closely behind, he didn't mind being lead by her. He started to yawn but stifled it with his free hand then ran a hand through his hair before letting it rest back at his side.

Red went to her room and opened the door. It was filled with, well the color red. It was her favorite color considering it was her name. Though there was whites and a few other colors as well. On the wall were the two pictures Wolf had given her. She lead him inside then let go of his hand to open her closet. She pulled out a lot of blankets and began to place them on the floor, right beside her bed. She tried to out as many as she had. Then got an extra pillow and placed it there. There was one more blanket for him to use for its usual purpose. "I hope it's enough."

Wolf had moved over to the side of her room where the pictures he made were hung, he stared at them happily as his smile turned into a joyful grin. When Red was done he walked over to his makeshift bed then sat in the middle crossed legged, "Its more than enough and made it love," he responded happily grinning at her, in just this one day he had experienced more happiness and love than he had in years.

"That's good. Umm, I'll be back. I'm going to get changed in the bathroom." She said and took a comfortable dress out of her closet. She went into the bathroom that was attached to her room and closed the door. She slipped on the white dress and pulled all her hair out to let it down. She took a brush and straightened it out. She opened the door back up slowly and began to walk towards the light to flip it off. She looked over at Wolf with a blush on her face.

Wolf looked at Red and his eyes shone with heartwarming love, "So beautiful," he felt himself whisper out loud without realizing as he his eyes met hers. Immediately his face turned a dark shade of scarlet blush and quickly lowered his head to look at the ground, embarrassed, and that's when he realized he didn't have anything to change into tomorrow when he woke up. Well they were going out tomorrow so he could probably go into a clothing store and purchase some new clothing, he slide his shirt off his body and placed it by his makeshift bed. On his left shoulder an oval shape scar could be seen, it looked as if something had bit him and tried to take a chunk out of him, he opened one of his large pockets in his shorts pulling out a blue t shirt then slid it on.

Red watched Wolf for a moment, deeply blushing. She noticed the scar but said nothing, for now. Once he changed she shut off the lights, though it wasn't all pitch black. She began to walk to her bed, going around Wolf's just created bed and sat onto hers. She pulled her covers up on her and looked down at Wolf. "Hey Wolf? Where did that scar come from?" She said, as she laid herself down on the bed, her body facing towards him.

Wolf laid on his back looking up at the ceiling and had just covered himself up when Red asked about his scar. "Age fourteen, I was hunting in the woods when out of no where this large grizzly bear charged at me. It sunk it's fangs into my shoulder and started to shake me, luckily I managed to hit it in the eye with the wooden spear and I had at the time and threw me. I managed to get up in just enough time to dodge its fangs as he snapped at me and put it into a headlock and starting to cut of its air supplies. I fought and struggled but I held on and just as it was about to become unconscious I heard the hungry cries of two baby bears; I let go and the bear looked at me in surprise. Then it understood I didn't want to leave her cubs motherless so she accepted defeat and disappeared back into the deep part of the forest," he response as he closed his eyes and let out a silent yawn.

"Really?" She said, at first afraid of the story but the end made her smile. He really was a sweet guy. "That's so nice of you to let her go, even after what she was doing. But it seems like it was just to protect the ones she loved. Kind of..like you do." She remembered earlier when he came to her rescue. She curled the covers closer to her chin. "Good night, Wolf." She then said. "I love you." And slowly started to close her eyes.

Wolf couldn't help but smile to himself as Red praised him, he opened his eyes a little to look at her room again. His smile then turned into a grin, "Good night Red, I love you too," he replied then closed his eyes as he folded his arms behind his head on got comfortable. Within a minutes Wolf was fast asleep now laying on his side facing Red with his tail between his legs and his arms wrapped around it as he smiled in his sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.