Status
Not open for further replies.
With the class about over, the teacher finished. With that cue Red began to put her things away. Next would be lunch, then she would be able to go to the art room. She was excited and couldn't wait. She stood up, taking her bag in hand and headed out of the room. She made her way to the cafeteria and grab some food to put on her tray. She took her usual seat and placed the tray down. It didn't take long for Crystal to show up with her food too. They began to eat and talk to each other.

"I'm going to talk to mystery guy today. I hope I can figure out who he is soon." Red told her friend.

"This is so cool, having a mystery guy like that." Red couldn't help but smile.

Wolf had left five minutes before Red had and was just finishing his meal when Tuzo, and the minotaur brothers walked over and sat down, "again its just you guys? Where are the others?"

Tuzo sighed then took a bite out of his sandwich, "Well most of them are in IDS and will be there for awhile," Wolf faced palmed and the brothers shook their heads.

Wolf stood up then grabbed his tray, "I'll see you guys later, I found a good spot to relax at so I'm going to spend the rest of my time there," he lied bumped fists with his friends and placed his tray where it belonged before leaving the lunchroom. Once he left the room his sighed then quickened his pace then within a few minutes he arrived in the art room; he was completely nervous so it took him a couple tries to fasten his apron around his chest and his bandana around his forehead. Without even noticing it he had already gathered his supplies and had his painting already set up for him to begin, "Hm, I might as well start while I wait; plus it will calm me down," he mused before twirling the paintbrush between his fingers. Finally he took a deep breath to steady his hand, picked the color he needed then slowly delicately got to work making sure he didn't forget to add the finer details.

Red ate more quickly than normal, which her friend understood. She got out of her seat and took away her tray by the waste bins. She wanted to get to the art room as soon as possible to talk with him again. She grabbed her bag and rushed out of the cafeteria. She ran down the halls, but slowed once she was getting closer to the art room. She didn't want him to see her running to talk to him, that would be embarrassing for her. She stepped into the doorway and knocked on the door frame to show she was there. "Hey." She said, she had suddenly felt a jump through her body when she saw him there, just like he was yesterday. "Thank you, for the picture and all." Red couldn't help but feel so shy suddenly towards him.

Wolf was well deep into creating the rolling waves washing over the beach when he stopped and straightened himself up when he heard a knock coming from behind him. 'That must be Red,' he thought to himself and sure enough when the person spoke it was Red, he chuckled lightly then turned to the left to reveal his left eye and the corner of his mouth that was arced up in a cheerful smile. A large smudge of aquamarine paint could easily be seen on his cheek from when he wiped his face, "You're welcome, I hoped you liked it. As you were probably told it was the first I ever did and though it lacks the skill I have no I still think of it as one of my best," his smile then turned into a grin while he gazed at her before finishing up the last bit of ocean he had then dabbed the brush into a small cup full of water, expelling the paint from the bristles.

Red couldn't keep herself from blushing. "It was lovely, really. I have never had anyone do a portrait of me." She said back. She couldn't help but giggle a bit when she saw the color on his face. He's so cute, Red thought in her head when she first saw it there. True, she couldn't make out who it was but that didn't stop her. In fact, she didn't even realize she had thought about it. "I'm glad you let me come and talk to you again. I enjoyed our talk yesterday. I was so happy when Wolf told me what you wanted to say to me..." She trailed off, feeling that she had said too much, gave away too much.

"You have my thanks for the praise, it was the first piece of art that I took seriously and now thinking about it could possibly be what led me to expand my talents as an artistic," he responded as he wiped off his brush and placed it on the table beside him, thinking back to his first year he realized what he said was true causing a small chuckle to escape. 'Man I really am pathetic aren't I?' he laughed then looked at his painting before him, he turned to look at Red but his stare was full of warmth, "Ah, so Wolf did find you? When he returned my sketchbook he gave me a long lecture about keeping track of my own belongings," that night before he went to sleep Wolf had insulted himself for being so careless and letting something like this happen but now talking to her he thought it wasn't so bad. "It makes me happy to know that and as a reward I'm going to let you before the first one to see the finished product," as he finished talking he side stepped revealing his now complete painting, "Two months of working on it and I've finally finished it," his voice full of pride and joy.

Red thought there was something familiar about him when he turned, well of course, he did say they were in classes but why couldn't think of it. "Yeah, it seems like Wolf would do that. It makes you kind of wonder if he's as critical of himself as he is with people. I hope he wouldn't make himself feel bad. Oh, but why am I talking about that. It doesn't matter." She began to babble but the sight of his painting stopped her. She was left without words. She didn't know what to say about the master piece she was looking at in front of her. "Wow." She whispered. There was something about his painting that just made you happy and calm when you looked at it. It showed the beauty that most people would never even see if they were just looking at the real thing of the painting. "It's incredible. It's so beautiful." She had a smile on her face, the picture and him making her full of joy herself.

Wolf's expression changed to that of a frown, "Believe me I know from experience, even though he's hard on people he's about ten times worse to himself," he mumbled sadly but loud enough for Red to hear. Hearing her high praise of his painting raised his spirits a little and he smiled as he also stared at his painting. It was the last place he and his parents had visited just before....he lightly shook his head snapping himself back to reality and wiped his hands onto the apron around his waist. "Thank you, I'm overjoyed that you like it. I'm thinking about entering it into the next art fair but enough about me, have you figured out who I am yet?" he was curiously to see if she already some guess or maybe a lead that somehow could possibly lead her to the answer. "Oh and I forgot to ask, how are you on such a lovely day?"

Red felt kind of bad hearing about Wolf being hard on himself. "He shouldn't do that." She said, thinking about it. But why was she feeling bad for Wolf right now, think about the guy in front of you! "I think you should enter it. I bet it would win. I've never seen anything like it before." She responded. She began to think about his first question, did she figure out who he was. She couldn't, she wanted to but she just didn't know. "No, I'm sorry. I'm trying so hard but I can't figure it out. I was looking around all my classes today but I just don't know." She felt bad that she couldn't tell, but she also knew that she was really liking him. "I'm great really. I got to talk to you again. But I feel bad I can't figure out who you are."

"You're right but does it anyway, think of it as a way for him atoning for things he's done in the past," Wolf chuckled then scratched the top of his head as he thought about entering like Red had suggested. "Well if you say it will win, then if I enter I'm guaranteed to win then if you think so," he nodded as he lowered his arm the crossed them above his chest, he thought about Red's last part and pondered what his next move should be. Could he simply tear off the apron and reveal himself this second and watch as she was horrified that he was really Kazuto Wolf? "I'm also happy I got the chance to talk with you too, and you don't need to feel bad. Not many people would be able to guess my identity since the usual way I act is completely different from what you see now," suddenly a idea popped into his head and as he talked he bent over a began scribbling something on a scrap piece of paper then folded it in half. "Here, I've written down who I really am but I want you to promise you won't read it until you get to your next class, deal?" he extended his hand out as he gently caressed the paper, this was the best course of action; he was already signed up to leave after this period and he didn't plan on coming to school a few days so that'd give Red the time she needed to digest that the nice painter was actually the hidden, passionate side of Kazuto Wolf.

She took the paper. She wanted to open it up to see what name was written down but she had to respect his wishes. "Alright. but it's going to be hard to wait." She said to him with a smile. She put the paper into her pocket to make sure she wouldn't drop it. "I'm glad you're going to let me know..." She suddenly felt kind of nervous. When she found out who he was, what was going to happen? Would she be able to talk to him outside of the art room, or would he not want that. Maybe..maybe he liked her. BUT...why would he like her? She couldn't help but have these thoughts run through her mind.

Wolf laughed then let his hand slide back into his, "I bet, meeting a mysterious painter who may or may not have a crush on you suddenly gives you a piece of paper revealing who he is then has you promise not open it until you get to your next class. But it's all to build all to the dramatic climax," he replied then this time turned his head to the right to look at her with an incredible smile as he hinted at the possibility. He honestly didn't know what was going to happen when he opened the note and saw his name written neatly on the piece of paper but he wasn't going planning on coming to school for awhile so he saw it as his best chance. His eyes noticed the clock then motioned with his free hand for Red to look at it too, "Looks like our time is sadly up, you better get going; I don't think you want to be late for class," and with that said he went back over to his station and started cleaning up.

Red nodded. "Right, okay. Bye." She said to him and turned around. She gave him one last look, then headed out of the room. She walked down the hallway, heading to her next class. She could open it up then, right? But..maybe she should wait until no one was around. Considering she felt nervous to look at the paper. She made it to her next class and went inside. She sat down and took her things out. She pulled the note out of her pocket and stared at the folded paper. Her heart began to pound loudly and fast. She quickly put the note away again. She couldn't do it here, it wasn't possible. She would have to wait until after call. Hopefully that would be soon. As she said that in her head, people began to show up for the class.

Wolf cleaned up in record breaking time and before he knew it was walking out the doors and down the sidewalk he wanted to be as far from the school as possible to give Red some room; not to mention he really needed to hunt or he wouldn't have any fresh food to eat. With a small sigh he veered right following the faint path the would lead him close to his home, when he arrived he picked up his laundry off the branches, neatly folded them and pushed the clothing far back into the cave along with his bag. He stripped out of his second school uniform and tie, replacing them with another tank top and a pair of cargo shorts before leaning down and taking a nice long drink from the sweet tasting stream. "Time to hunt," he whispered, grabbing a wooden spear he had sharpened weeks ago and with the skill of a predator he silently trudged through the forest searching for any sign of game.

Red was uneasy while through class, afraid but wanting to open the note. When the class finally ended she let everyone leave, telling her friend she had somethings that she needed to do there. Once they had left, Red put her things away in her bag and set it on her desk. She didn't get up, instead pulled the note back out and stared at it. Her heart was pounding rapidly again. She started to unfold the paper and read the name written on it. Sudden surprise fell onto her face, her eyes wide open and her mouth slightly parted. Was it really possible? It couldn't be possible? Was this some joke? How could Wolf be the mystery painter she was talking too. He was in a lot of her classes, and he did happen to be the one who was there when she found the sketchbook. But it wouldn't be possible..Wolf wouldn't act like that to her...he wouldn't like her. Maybe, maybe he was messing with her, trying to mess with her feelings. Feelings?

Red stood up quickly from the chair, grabbed her bag and began to run out of the school. She pushed the door opened and felt the breeze on her face, blowing her hair around. It made her remember him mentioning about her hair. She couldn't stop her blush from appearing. She couldn't? Could she? Was the person that wouldn't get out of her head really Wolf? She headed down the sidewalk, aimlessly walking. She was trying to get home, but her mind was too focused on so many questions.

Finally after several failed tracking attempts he finally came upon two deer that were grazing on a nearby bush of blueberries, he was determined to at least get one so he'd have sufficient food until he realized that the pair was mother and child. He steeled himself and drew him arm back to throw but at the last second stopped himself and abruptly stood up startling the beasts and the ran off further into the darkness; he growled, what was going on with him? Normally he wouldn't have care about something like that when there was the chance of him getting fresh meat. Maybe it was one of the results of talking to Red and slowly accepting his other side, he slung his spear in the holder he fastened with branches and walked over to the bush; he plucked as many as he could, placing them into his pockets and also took with him some mint plants he found then trudged off back to his cave. When he arrived he drew the spear then threw it into the ground with all his might causing it the shatter then placed his meager meal on the stood that was positioned a few inches from his cave. He took a handful of blueberries and mine, gave them a curious sniff and his nose wrinkled at the smell of something that wasn't meat, with a groan he dumped the handful into his mouth and reluctantly chewed the vile tasting mixture.

Red had the piece of paper back in her hands, reading it over and over again. She wasn't watching were she was going, almost hitting everyone who walk ed by her. Wolf? Wolf? Wolf? It was the only thing going through her head. Did she really have a crush on Wolf? All she could think about was him...both of his sides now that she realized it. But, what if this was all a joke. What if he was lying to her, to make her feel bad. Would he really do that? If he hate her he might, didn't he hate her? It had to be a joke to mess with her, he would never like her. But, why did her heart sink when she tried to claim that as the truth.

Suddenly she smacked into something..or someone. She looked around seeing she wasn't in the city anymore but more in the woods. "I'm sorry." She said, looking at the man who she had just hit.

"It's no problem." He smirked at her, she could smell alcohol on his breath. It was a bit early for that, she thought. "You know you're pretty cute." She said, it startled Red. He was getting closer to her, she was beginning to get scare. He touched her shoulder.

"I...I have a boyfriend!" She blurted out. "Wolf will beat you up if you do anything to me!" Why did she just say Wolf, she could had said another name.

Wolf had simply wandered off wanting to do something to get his mind of the disgusting meal he just had to partake in, who knew small innocent looking plants like those tasted absolutely horrible? His thoughts then moved on to Red, had she read the paper already? And if so did she throw it away in disgust and would act like nothing happened at all? These thoughts hammered at Wolf making him more depressed until he heard the distant sound of what seemed to be two people talking, one sounded feminine, distressed and familiar to him so he turned and quietly stalked in that direction. He had just arrived at the scene when Red blurted out about having a boy friend and how Wolf would beat up the man if he didn't anything to her, but that wasn't true; he'd decimate the man and would continue to beat him to a pulp until he'd beg for mercy and forgiveness. But still being called Red's boyfriend sent fire through his veins and he blushed a dark shade of red, but it quickly died now; now wasn't the time, Red needed him. Without making any noise or being noticed Wolf walked up to the man, then placed his hand on the man's shoulder and gripped it, a grip of iron that warned the man about who he was dealing with. "I believe she said she has a boyfriend so why don't you go home before someone gets hurt?" he remarked deadly as he turned the man around to meet Wolf's evil glare.

Than man looked into Wolfs eyes. He began to tremble. "I'll...I'll go." She said, slightly sloppily speaking the words. She rush off into the direction that would take him back to the road.

Red stood there, unable to say anything. Wolf, had just come out of no where and saved her from this guy. She let out a sigh of relief knowing she wouldn't have to deal with the guy anymore. Though the relief didn't last, instead it changed. She looked directly at Wolf. She kind of wondered if her had heard what she said. She began to fiddle with the note that had his name on it in her hand. "T-thank you." She said, looking down at him. She just couldn't look at him, a blush appearing on her face. Stop it? Stop it? Why are you so nervous around him? It's just a fake lie to mess with me he doesn't like me...

Wolf's eyes met with Red's and when she looked down he was a bit thankful because he was now blushing he could not get it under control, he shoved right hand into his pocket as he drew the courage to speak. His glare was now gone and was replaced by and expression that was a mix between being nervous and embarrassed, "S-sure, no problem," he replied as his left hand rubbed the back of his neck and his tail twitched nervously. He was going to play the part and act like he heard nothing and simply just arrived and saved her. "So...I guess you...uh, know now?" he asked as his face reddened he looked up at the trees to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.