• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red tried to fall asleep, but she kept thinking about Wolf being right there with her. She just really wanted to just be able to be closer to her. For a little while she still tried to sleep but finally she slipped out of her bed and laid right next Wolf. She didn't care if he knew or anything. She just wanted to be closer to him. She looked at him and smile, he was so cute when he was sleeping. She closed her eyes, now lying on the floor with him. She fell asleep more quickly now being closer to him like this.

While Wolf slept his body probably noticed that Red was laying beside him now so his cover was no longer on him but draped over her. He mumbled softly in his sleep as he had a dream about him and Red dancing at the ball then going out to dinner at a lovely restaurant, the end is he tail happily moved its tip side to side brushing against Wolf's shirt before it finally stopped and laid still for the remainder of the night.

Some time during the night, Red had somehow gotten closer to Wolf in her sleep. She had a smile on her face. She was dreaming about Wolf, being in his arms, he was telling her he loved her. "I love you too, Wolf." Red mumbled in her sleep, she tended to be a sleep talker. Her parents had gotten used to it. In the dream, Wolf leaned in and kissed Red on the lips then pulled away. "Kiss me again." The night was almost over.

Wolf usually woke him when something touched him but since he knew he was safe he stayed fast asleep. He and Red were close now that their foreheads and their noses toughed each other, almost as if he was responding to her he mumbled, "I love you for than anything," his mind could feel his body preparing to wake up when it became morning but for now he dreamt about holding Red in his arms as they danced around a grand ballroom.

Red slowly opened her eyes to see Wolfs face right in front of her. She blushed, not realizing how close she had gotten to him during the night. She remembered her dream were he kissed her. She looked at his lips, she suddenly wanted to kiss him. She quickly closed her eyes again, trying to get the thought out of her mind.

Wolf shifted in his sleep, and his ears twitched when they brushed up against the pillow. He mumbled a few words but the only ones that could be clearly heard was 'Red', 'beautiful' and 'kiss'. Instinctively as he slept he nuzzled he faced against hers and his lips were arched in a small smile. With a small sigh of content he slowly started to wake up.

Red had opened her eyes back open when she heard him mutter his words, especially one in particular. His lips were only centimeters from his, her heart pounding loudly. Kiss...kiss...I want to kiss him, the only thing going through her mind. She wasn't even able to pay attention to the fact that he was now waking up and she had just climbed in with him some time during the night.

Wolf finally opened his eyes and was greeted with the pleasant surprise of his girlfriend's face inches from his. "Well good morning to you, this is pleasant way to start the day," he smiled as his tail escaped fro his grasped then shook itself before laying back on the floor. "And why might be the reason why my beautiful girlfriend is laying on the floor when she could be on her soft bed?"

Red began to blush. "I...I was lonely without being by your side." She said, softly. "I just couldn't fall asleep until I was closer to you." She looked from his eyes, back to his lips, back to his eyes. "I..I can move away if I'm too close." She began to slowly move herself away from his face and body.

White smirked, a bit of mischief could be seen. "Nope, you're stuck here now," he grinned wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer. "You said I'm cute and cuddly so he's your daily dosage," he whispered happily as he felt her laying against him.

Red blushed deeper, but she couldn't help but smiling that he pulled her closer instead of letting her got farther away. "O-okay." She said, her voice clearly showing that she was happy with it. She was content in staying in his arm forever, though she still wanted to go on their first official date today. Maybe, just maybe something even more than their first date would happen, maybe another first...like a kiss.

Wolf looked at Red's lips then back to her eyes as he thought of something, I was worth asking so he went for it. "I have a question, if I pulled you closer right this very second and kissed you what would be your reaction?" he asked innocently. Wolf was extremely nervous, depending on what Red said he could be giving her his first kiss; just thinking about it made Wolf's heart beat faster.

"I..I wouldn't say anything." She responded. "I would kiss you back." So, he was really thinking the same thing. She couldn't take her mind off of it anymore, not after he even mentioned it. It would be her first kiss, their first kiss and she wanted to be kissed by him, to kiss him so badly. She loved him so much.

"Well then I think I should stop asking questions then," he smirked then moved his head closer to hers. His lips were mere inches from her and mischief could be seen in his gaze as he looked into his eyes, it was teasing them both and adding some suspense to their situation. His gaze softened and his smirk vanished just before his lips gently met hers, when their lips touched it sent bolts of energy through him and caused his heart to race.

Red's heart was pounding faster and faster as he got closer to her. And then he kissed her. Her heart raced, a happy blush on her face. She couldn't be more happy, she like it, she definitely liked him kissing her. It was going to be hard not to kiss him now that she knew how she felt about it.

Wolf reluctantly pulled away from their kiss and smiled warmly at her, "Wow, I'm not sure if I'll be able to resist the urges to kiss you now after that," he said grinning. Red was just too perfect and he loved everything about her, he grabbed her hand then intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Well then, that makes two of us." She said with a slight giggle. She watched him take her hand with a smile on her face. Originally, Red would think that Wolf wouldn't be so loving like he was to her, though she liked it, she never thought he would show it so much. But she was glad he did, maybe it was just because she got to see all of him, which others weren't allowed to.

He brought their intertwined hands up to his face and he kissed the back of her hand, "I think its about time we got up, we've been laying here for a while now," he suggested watching her face and sunlight streamed in. Her beautiful golden hair glistened and he couldn't help but grin, how did someone like him actually end with a girl like Red? "I love you," he stated out of nowhere then kissed her forehead.

"You're right." She responded, noticing that they had been lying there for a while now. Though she didn't mind it she knew it was a good idea to get up. They had a big day, and plus she wouldn't want her parents to think something else. She wasn't really surprised that he told her he loved her out of nowhere, it made her full of joy. "I love you too." She told him. She eventually got herself up, slowly and barely wanting to leave his arms.

Wolf sleepily sat up and ruffled his hair getting rid of his bed head, he then yawned and also got up and stretched. His tail conked him on the back of his head and he smoothed out its' hairs before in pulled out of his hold and went back to swaying. "I can't remember the last time I got a decent night's sleep," he mused rubbing his chin, whenever he woke up after sleeping in his cave he always felt sore and his body would ache for most of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.