Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions IC

Thunk gave a nod, sliding back across the ground and grinning, using Harden

'Keep your defence up, Thunk...That's your special power!'

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
"No way to finish it other than fast!" Ratch then exclaims as he jumps in the air towards Thunk, preparing a High Jump Kick.

@DapperDogman

Reactions: DapperDogman

"Well then! I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle!" Ratch announced before jumping ten feet back and preparing a Vacuum Wave.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @SugaarCereal

Thunk gave a nod, sliding back across the ground and grinning, using Harden

'Keep your defence up, Thunk...That's your special power!'

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

"Wait!! You two can't battle here in this crowded place!" Atlas exclaimed loudly. What if someone got hurt, they should at least move to somewhere else.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

• Useful
Reactions: DapperDogman
"No way to finish it other than fast!" Ratch then exclaims as he jumps in the air towards Thunk, preparing a High Jump Kick.

@DapperDogman
Thunk grunts and steps back slightly "You won't finish me off so easily!"

His head would begin to glow bright white as he reeled up to perform a Head Smash to contact the leg that came down for the kick

His attention was drawn by Atlas though, and he pauses, realizing she wasn't wrong, they were still in the middle of town

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @SugaarCereal

tyrogue_by_xous54.png

"If we're gonna have a Pokemon battle then I want in on this action! To prove to all you fools that I'm the best around and gonna put you scrubs down in the dirt! Then you'll see that I'm the proper choice for your team! Tell em, Molasses!" The fighting type jumped onto the back of his friend who glanced at the others.

"..Yep....Scrap...Is....Tough....Put...him...on...your...team....Or...don't....I think...he'd...be..fine..."

"Yep! Hey, wait a second-Molasses, that's not what you're supposed to say!" He snapped as he grabbed his friend's tail and tugged on it which caused Molasses to open his mouth and leave it hanging for what felt like an eternity.

".....................................Ouch."

"You're supposed to say how good I am, bud! Not just say 'or you cannot do that'?! Ugh, anyway if we're gonna do this then let's find somewhere else to host it. I'd be down for everywhere but here!"

"......Do...I...Have...to...Battle?"

"....Sure!"

".....Oh....Man..."

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @SugaarCereal

The Evee looked over at the small voice and saw Aegis holding his sign for Team Bravi. He lightly tapped the Zangoose ,who was still waiting for a answer, on her leg. "What? I'm busy," she looked down and asked, annoyed. The Evee simply pointed at the Ralts, causing the Zangoose to do a double take and awkwardly exit the cafe after her profound entrance.

She quickly regained her composure as she approached Aegis and when she made it to him she crossed her claw-bearing arms. "So your the leader of Team Bravi? Funny, I was expecting someone a bit tougher look'n. Anyhow," the Zangoose suddenly struck a dramatic pose, "I am known as Snip The Separator! You have been graced with the chance to add me to your team! What do you say?" The Evee with the monocle quietly sighed.
@Crimson Spartan @SugaarCereal

Aegis had gotten frightened when the larger Zangoose approached him. He flinched a bit when she spoke, like he was expecting to be bullied. His worry was moot though as she didn't seem to be out to get him. She just wanted to join his team. Snip was actually pretty funny and he giggled softly at her pose. "Um, I say, if you want to join then you may." He informed. "Er.. I'm Aegis and t-this is Cass," Aegis motioned to Cass.
@Crono @Crimson Spartan
tyrogue_by_xous54.png

"If we're gonna have a Pokemon battle then I want in on this action! To prove to all you fools that I'm the best around and gonna put you scrubs down in the dirt! Then you'll see that I'm the proper choice for your team! Tell em, Molasses!" The fighting type jumped onto the back of his friend who glanced at the others.

"..Yep....Scrap...Is....Tough....Put...him...on...your...team....Or...don't....I think...he'd...be..fine..."

"Yep! Hey, wait a second-Molasses, that's not what you're supposed to say!" He snapped as he grabbed his friend's tail and tugged on it which caused Molasses to open his mouth and leave it hanging for what felt like an eternity.

"You're supposed to say how good I am, bud! Not just say 'or you cannot do that'?! Ugh, anyway if we're gonna do this then let's find somewhere else to host it. I'd be down for everywhere but here!"

"....Sure!"

".....Oh....Man..."

Atlas sighed in relief, she was glad someone agreed with her. "It might be possible to settle this at the Dojo." She recommended

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
"Hey, that's a great name, Kyrs!" Cait affirmed with a smile. Team Friends... Yes, that was perfect for their team. They would be the best of friends, and nothing would stop them if they worked together! "How about you guys? Does Team Friends work withcha?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
The Growlithe nodded. "Yes! I love it! Team Friends!" He stuck his tongue out, and started panting happily.
43951ad287ade067d2fd8bc7fcdf9a6a.jpg

"A-Ah... glad to know that... you guys like the idea..."

Clearly this was the first time that she felt rather welcomed before, her little ears perking up from the sound of it.

@Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Clearly this was the first time that she felt rather welcomed before, her little ears perking up from the sound of it.

Cait's eye widened at the sight of Kyrs's ears flapping at such a quick pace, and he couldn't hold back the giggle in his throat, "Hehehehehe, Kyrs, your ears! They're so cute~!"

Cait's eye widened at the sight of Kyrs's ears flapping at such a quick pace, and he couldn't hold back the giggle in his throat, "Hehehehehe, Kyrs, your ears! They're so cute~!"

tumblr_nk981a41hs1swqgzho1_500.jpg

"R-Really?"

Okay, this was getting a bit too much for the little Carbink to contain. It's only been a short amount of time since she got into this team, and Kyrs was pretty surprised to hear someone call her cute already. Especially from a boy Pokemon too.

tumblr_nk981a41hs1swqgzho1_500.jpg

"R-Really?"

Okay, this was getting a bit too much for the little Carbink to contain. It's only been a short amount of time since she got into this team, and Kyrs was pretty surprised to hear someone call her cute already. Especially from a boy Pokemon too.

"Yeah, they're really cute! I wish my ears could do that!" The Espurr continued to giggle away for a few moments until he realized what he had said. Once he did, the laughter died in an instant and while it was well-hidden, it seemed a pain of some kind was hidden in Cait's eyes, "If my ears could do that..."

"Yeah, they're really cute! I wish my ears could do that!" The Espurr continued to giggle away for a few moments until he realized what he had said. Once he did, the laughter died in an instant and while it was well-hidden, it seemed a pain of some kind was hidden in Cait's eyes, "If my ears could do that..."

For a moment, Kyrs wanted to laugh along with Cait, seeing that he did compliment her ears. Though, she noticed how the laughter died so soon, it caught the Carbink's attention.

"Hey... u-um... is there something the matter?"

As if to call him back to reality, she nudged a bit into the Espurr, given that she had no arms or limbs to practically poke him.

"Wait!! You two can't battle here in this crowded place!" Atlas exclaimed loudly. What if someone got hurt, they should at least move to somewhere else.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Thunk grunts and steps back slightly "You won't finish me off so easily!"

His head would begin to glow bright white as he reeled up to perform a Head Smash to contact the leg that came down for the kick

His attention was drawn by Atlas though, and he pauses, realizing she wasn't wrong, they were still in the middle of town

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @SugaarCereal
tyrogue_by_xous54.png

"....Sure!"

".....Oh....Man..."

Atlas sighed in relief, she was glad someone agreed with her. "It might be possible to settle this at the Dojo." She recommended

Ratch quickly came flying down towards Thunk with the High Jump Kick, although having heard Atlas the laws of Gravity made it impossible for Ratch to halt the attack.
Causing Ratch's foot to land on Thunk while head smash was being used... only to twist Ratch's ankle and have him flop onto the floor.

"Aw Pokeball! That hurts!" he exclaimed as he took a second stand himself up again. Almost leaping up as if his ankle was never twisted he only twisted it further as he exclaimed eagerly "I agree! Let's go to the Dojo so we can truly show our skills!".

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @SugaarCereal

For a moment, Kyrs wanted to laugh along with Cait, seeing that he did compliment her ears. Though, she noticed how the laughter died so soon, it caught the Carbink's attention.

"Hey... u-um... is there something the matter?"

As if to call him back to reality, she nudged a bit into the Espurr, given that she had no arms or limbs to practically poke him.

"Eh?" Espurr perked up once again and stared at Kyrs in shock. However, he composed himself quickly with an awkward laugh and a rub of the back of his head, "Sorry, Kyrs... I was just thinking of something, that's all."

Aegis had gotten frightened when the larger Zangoose approached him. He flinched a bit when she spoke, like he was expecting to be bullied. His worry was moot though as she didn't seem to be out to get him. She just wanted to join his team. Snip was actually pretty funny and he giggled softly at her pose. "Um, I say, if you want to join then you may." He informed. "Er.. I'm Aegis and t-this is Cass," Aegis motioned to Cass.
@Crono @Crimson Spartan

"Yep! Cass here at your service. The only thing I love more than fightin' is meeting new people..." There she goes mentioning fighting again.

@SugaarCereal @Crono

"T'was a good name... Oh to you all I am simply named 'Grimm'..." was all Grimm had to say to them.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

Last edited:
"Yep! Cass here at your service. The only thing I love more than fightin' is meeting new people..." There she goes mentioning fighting again.

@SugaarCereal @Crono

"T'was a good name... Oh to you all I am simply named 'Grimm'..." was all Grimm had to say to them.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
"Nice to meet ya, mista Grimma! My name's Cait if I haven't told ya yet," Espurr explained with a smile, "You're not going to regret joining the team, we're going to be the greatest heroes there ever was!"

Snip breifly seemed surprised by Aegis's answer but then triumphantly fist-pumped into the air. "Awsome! You defently won't regret this!" This had turned out to be easier than she expected, but as she said before, she was expecting a more powerful Pokemon to be in charge of the team. She looked over at the Treeko introduced as Cass and grew very interested in what she had to say. "You like fighting huh? Well how about a quick duel Cass? We got some time to burn." A challenging smirk appeared on Snip's face, "that is, if your tough enough to make it last."

The Evee sighed again, but there was a tiny smile on his face. He trotted over to Aegis's side and made a small bow that was mostly nodding his head. "Good evening Master Aegis. I am Balothiam Vonzelio Gumiano Sanfran the Third, but you may call me Sans." His voice was clearly aged, very freindly, and highly refined. He offered his paw to the Ralts with a warm grin. "I am Miss. Snip's guardian and would like to speak with you. It will only take a moment I promise."

@Dojo Folks

375px-674Pancham.png

"WELCOME TO THE PANCHAM DOJO! I'm the owner, Pancham. Call me Cham, and... did you guys seriously fight already in the middle of the town? I mean, I can see why."

Ratch quickly came flying down towards Thunk with the High Jump Kick, although having heard Atlas the laws of Gravity made it impossible for Ratch to halt the attack.
Causing Ratch's foot to land on Thunk while head smash was being used... only to twist Ratch's ankle and have him flop onto the floor.

"Aw Pokeball! That hurts!" he exclaimed as he took a second stand himself up again. Almost leaping up as if his ankle was never twisted he only twisted it further as he exclaimed eagerly "I agree! Let's go to the Dojo so we can truly show our skills!".

"Are you okay?"the kick had looked like it hurt. The Riolu might get seriously injured if he ignored a possible sprain. "Maybe we should hold off in that battle until we get that ankle looked at,"she ducked a bit try to see the afflicted appendage.
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman

Snip breifly seemed surprised by Aegis's answer but then triumphantly fist-pumped into the air. "Awsome! You defently won't regret this!" This had turned out to be easier than she expected, but as she said before, she was expecting a more powerful Pokemon to be in charge of the team. She looked over at the Treeko introduced as Cass and grew very interested in what she had to say. "You like fighting huh? Well how about a quick duel Cass? We got some time to burn." A challenging smirk appeared on Snip's face, "that is, if your tough enough to make it last."

The Evee sighed again, but there was a tiny smile on his face. He trotted over to Aegis's side and made a small bow that was mostly nodding his head. "Good evening Master Aegis. I am Balothiam Vonzelio Gumiano Sanfran the Third, but you may call me Sans." His voice was clearly aged, very freindly, and highly refined. He offered his paw to the Ralts with a warm grin. "I am Miss. Snip's guardian and would like to speak with you. It will only take a moment I promise."

The triumphant gesture made him smile. Hopefully she'd enjoy being on the team. At the evee's approach and greeting the Ralts gave a bow of his own, coupled with a marginal smile. "Hello Sans," Sans seemed older than himself and has a seemingly friendly air about him. Aegis allowed himself to relax a bit in the elder's presence. "Um, ok. Then let's,"

@Crono

"Are you okay?"the kick had looked like it hurt. The Riolu might get seriously injured if he ignored a possible sprain. "Maybe we should hold off in that battle until we get that ankle looked at,"she ducked a bit try to see the afflicted appendage.
Ratch tried to play it tough by saying "Nah! The Ratch is fine and always ready for a Pokemon Battle!", only to feel a poke from behind and flop over from loss of balance due to the broken ankle.
The poke was from Lawrence who was now standing over him saying "Ratch you buffoon. Go get that thing checked on before it get's serious".
Ratch opened his mouth about to argue back... But it would be useless arguing with Lawrence so he sighed giving up before saying "Fine, let's go then...".

Ratch tried to play it tough by saying "Nah! The Ratch is fine and always ready for a Pokemon Battle!", only to feel a poke from behind and flop over from loss of balance due to the broken ankle.
The poke was from Lawrence who was now standing over him saying "Ratch you buffoon. Go get that thing checked on before it get's serious".
Ratch opened his mouth about to argue back... But it would be useless arguing with Lawrence so he sighed giving up before saying "Fine, let's go then...".

"C'mon" Thunk says as he gets low to the ground and scoots between Ratch's legs, lifting him up and carrying him out of the dojo slowly, looking about for a hospital or nurse's office nearby "S-Sorry for hurting your leg" he says, gnawing on his armour anxiously "I forgot to move out of the way"

"But on the plus side, because I always carry such heavy armour, I can carry a lot of weight, so you're no problem for me!"

'I hope he doesn't think I called him heavy...'

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @SugaarCereal @TheSpringwoodSlasher