Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions IC

"Thunk" he says cheerily "It's the noise made when I headbutt things" he grins, his eyes narrowing into almost a look of wicked laughter "I like headbutting bullies, makes me feel like a superhero!"

"What's yours?" he asks, chewing idly on the cup before him

@The Tactician
For a few moments, Hart gave the Aron a strange look as he chewed away at the metal before nodding, "Hart... And bu-bullies deserve to be headbutted, s-so you are a h-hero... At least in my mind."

Reactions: DapperDogman
Thunk's eyes grew wide as he turned toward Hart slowly "R-Really? You think I'm a hero!?" his jaw drops open and a large chunk of chewed up metal lands on the counter with a heavy, you guessed it, *Thunk*

"O-Oh, sorry, my bad" he murmurs, his small hands moving to replace it in his mouth as he chews it till it's roughly spherical, before swallowing it "Ah, that should help my armour to be extra tough for when I go into the dungeons today! I'm going to save people and be a real hero!"

@The Tactician @Bomb

"Um... I'm Cait!" After getting over the initial daze he was in, the young Espurr smiled up at the floating Kyrs, unaware of how shy she was, "You wouldn't need a team, would ya, miss? Me and mista Romulus could use another team member if you are, and you seem like you would be nice..." He fell silent for a moment as he realized how rushed that seemed and shook his head, "Maybe I shoulda asked your name first, miss...?"

"Oh... Well, good!" Child-like courage pushed Elekid to act as tough as she could, pumping her small arms like a Machop before grabbing Magby's hand, "Come on, Maggy, let's go down to the beach! We won't have to worry about this big old bully!"

As he was dragged away by his friend, Magby gave Grimm a short wave, "Bye, bye, mister Absol! Sorry for Elly!"

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies
"K-Kyrs... My name is Kyrs... um..." the stammering and mumbling Carbink wasn't so used to this type of interaction in such a period of time. For a moment, she looked over to Cait, making eye contact before hiding in her cotton fluff again.

"Um... y-yes. I'll be fine tagging along with your team..."

@The Tactician

Thunk's eyes grew wide as he turned toward Hart slowly "R-Really? You think I'm a hero!?" his jaw drops open and a large chunk of chewed up metal lands on the counter with a heavy, you guessed it, *Thunk*

"O-Oh, sorry, my bad" he murmurs, his small hands moving to replace it in his mouth as he chews it till it's roughly spherical, before swallowing it "Ah, that should help my armour to be extra tough for when I go into the dungeons today! I'm going to save people and be a real hero!"

@The Tactician @Bomb
"D-Dungeons, huh...? I guess you're here for the g-guild's opening then...?" Hart prodded, his eyes slowly returning from being widened at the sight of Thunk chewing up the metal, "I hope you do well out there then... Dungeons have been becoming dangerous lately, and the roads to them just as well. You have to be careful out there, Pokemon being meaner and all..." His occasional stuttering stopped as he gave the advice to his new friend. It seemed serious moments like this caused him to forget his own timidness.
"K-Kyrs... My name is Kyrs... um..." the stammering and mumbling Carbink wasn't so used to this type of interaction in such a period of time. For a moment, she looked over to Cait, making eye contact before hiding in her cotton fluff again.

@The Tactician
"Kyrs... Like crystal! That's a wonderful name!" Cait giggled with enthusiastic glee, finding the way she hid in her fluff cute, "And welcome to the team, Kyrs! I should introduce you to mista Romulus now, he's a Growlithe," The cat spoke a mile a minute as he led her over to Romulus, "Mista Romulus, I found us a teammate! Meet Kyrs!"

@Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan

"O-oh... It's alright..." His eyes dimmed once again, the hopeful spark gone as he realized his search would go on, "I-It's... No, nobody important." It was obvious that he was lying, not wanting to reveal the importance of the token. As his tail fell back under his body and out of sight, his eyes met hers as he made to change the topic, "S-So why did you come to Treasure Town...? I s-saw your group just arrived..."

"Oh, uh... N-no, just passing through for me... Apple Juice, please?" The ghost-type pulled out a few coins from a pouch it had laid nearby and held it out to the swirly-eyed Pokemon.

@Bomb @SugaarCereal @Crimson Spartan

"Thank you! And nice to meet you, Thunk. I'm Atlas" She cheered and sipped her drink. Atlas turned form the newcomer back to Hart. She hadn't really believed him, but it was best not to pry. They had just met after all. His obvious disappointment made her sad as well. Atlas would shake that feeling off before smiling once more. "There's a guild starting up. Today was the kickoff day. That's why we're all here, to be a part of it in someway or another." She perked and bounced over her feet a couple times excitedly. Hopefully she'd get a team soon. Admittedly she'd been far less tickled at the thought of joining a guild at first, but as this day drew closer she couldn't help but psyche herself up for it.

@The Tactician@DapperDogman
"Well that was something..." Grimm would speak thinking over it all. Despite his attempts to be nice one of them still thought of him as a bully.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

"...Yeah i'll join... It'll be fun after all. Think of all the fights we could get in while going through dunge-.... Oh i'm sorry I started rambling..... Aegis....Nice name..." Cass would say smiling like usual. Already about to be apart of a team. This was like a dream come true for her with her fighting spirit.

@SugaarCereal

"That's..wonderful." Aegis marveled. He'd really not expected to get a member so soon. Especially one as friendly as Cass seemed to be. Now, though, he faced another obstacle. What should he talk to Cass about now? He wasn't really one for much conversation. "T-that's okay.. I don't talk much, so it's probably be better if you did ramble..." He said at last. "C-Cass is a nice name too." The more he spoke the quieter his voice became.
@Crimson Spartan

"Thank you!"She cheered and sipped her drink. She hadn't really believed him, but it was best not to pry. They had just met after all. His obvious disappointment made her sad as well. Atlas would shake that feeling off before smiling once more. "There's a guild starting up. Today was the kickoff day. That's why we're all here, to be a part of it in someway or another." She perked and bounced over her feet a couple times excitedly. Hopefully she'd get a team soon. Admittedly she'd been far less tickled at the thought of joining a guild at first, but as this day drew closer she couldn't help but psyche herself up for it.

@The Tactician

"That's..wonderful." Aegis marveled. He'd really not expected to get a member so soon. Especially one as friendly as Cass seemed to be. Now, though, he faced another obstacle. What should he talk to Cass about now? He wasn't really one for much conversation. "T-that's okay.. I don't talk much, so it's probably be better if you did ramble..." He said at last. "C-Cass is a nice name too." The more he spoke the quieter his voice became.
@Crimson Spartan
"Oh, y-you don't have a team-m yet...?" Taking another sip of his drink, Hart cocked his head to the side as he looked between Atlas and Thunk, "Well, ma-maybe you two can w-work together? F-Find two or three others, a-and you'll be ready..."

"T-Though what do I know? I'm j-just wandering around myself, so not much..."

@SugaarCereal @DapperDogman

"Oh, y-you don't have a team-m yet...?" Taking another sip of his drink, Hart cocked his head to the side as he looked between Atlas and Thunk, "Well, ma-maybe you two can w-work together? F-Find two or three others, a-and you'll be ready..."

"T-Though what do I know? I'm j-just wandering around myself, so not much..."

@SugaarCereal @DapperDogman

"Well... That's sounds okay, and don't say that! You came up with a very good solution." She reprimanded Hart for being so down on himself. She would then turn to Thunk. "Would you want to be in a team with me?"

@The Tactician @DapperDogman

@The Tactician
"D-Dungeons, huh...? I guess you're here for the g-guild's opening then...?" Hart prodded, his eyes slowly returning from being widened at the sight of Thunk chewing up the metal, "I hope you do well out there then... Dungeons have been becoming dangerous lately, and the roads to them just as well. You have to be careful out there, Pokemon being meaner and all..." His occasional stuttering stopped as he gave the advice to his new friend. It seemed serious moments like this caused him to forget his own timidness.

"Kyrs... Like crystal! That's a wonderful name!" Cait giggled with enthusiastic glee, finding the way she hid in her fluff cute, "And welcome to the team, Kyrs! I should introduce you to mista Romulus now, he's a Growlithe," The cat spoke a mile a minute as he led her over to Romulus, "Mista Romulus, I found us a teammate! Meet Kyrs!"

Romulus's tail began to wag. "Yup! I'm Romulus! Welcome to the team, Kyrs!" He seemed happy. He looked at the Carbink and Espurr with admiration and respect. His eyes shone happily.

"We'll make a great team!"

Romulus's tail began to wag. "Yup! I'm Romulus! Welcome to the team, Kyrs!" He seemed happy. He looked at the Carbink and Espurr with admiration and respect. His eyes shone happily.

Well after watching the two baby pokemon run off Grimm looked towards a group of pokemon that were around. "You three have a team going...?" Grimm would ask them as he approached rather slowly like he didn't want to startle any of them.

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
"Thank you! And nice to meet you, Thunk. I'm Atlas" She cheered and sipped her drink. Atlas turned form the newcomer back to Hart. She hadn't really believed him, but it was best not to pry. They had just met after all. His obvious disappointment made her sad as well. Atlas would shake that feeling off before smiling once more. "There's a guild starting up. Today was the kickoff day. That's why we're all here, to be a part of it in someway or another." She perked and bounced over her feet a couple times excitedly. Hopefully she'd get a team soon. Admittedly she'd been far less tickled at the thought of joining a guild at first, but as this day drew closer she couldn't help but psyche herself up for it.

@The Tactician@DapperDogman

@Crimson Spartan
"Aw thanks... To be honest a lot of pokemon I meet don't like the name. Anyways we should probably try and find more member right...?" Cass would speak to Aegis considering this as they needed two more members.

@SugaarCereal

Well after watching the two baby pokemon run off Grimm looked towards a group of pokemon that were around. "You three have a team going...?" Grimm would ask them as he approached rather slowly like he didn't want to startle any of them.

"Aw thanks... To be honest a lot of pokemon I meet don't like the name. Anyways we should probably try and find more member right...?" Cass would speak to Aegis considering this as they needed two more members.

@SugaarCereal
Kyrs just popped her head out a bit to see her teammates before retreating her head under the cotton fluff again. She really was shy...

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician

"I'll keep that in mind" he says, before nodding "I hope my armour and headbutting are enough to help rescue the poor people who got trapped"

He taps his tiny paws together gently and looks slightly worried. Maybe he wasn't as cut out for rescuing people as he'd thought?

@The Tactician

@SugaarCereal
tumblr_inline_n32qs7vCL91sbxwvg.png

"Agreed, mista Romulus, we'll be a great team of justice, honesty, and peace!" Cait cheered as Grimm approached. It seemed the cat was jubilant, unable to contain himself as he made friends and allies in his quest. Finally, he noticed Grimm and nodded with a smile, "Yes, mista, we do! Do you want to join us? I mean, eroes like us should stick togetha, ya know?"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan

@SugaarCereal

"Yes.. We should get at least one more. It'd be hard with just the two of us..." He mumbled, looking around. Maybe he should go canvass a little.
@Crimson Spartan

The (hopefully saloon-like) doors of Spina's Cafe were kicked open, and in strode a female Zangoose with a striped scarf and dramatic flair.
image.jpeg She was followed by a Evee who wore a monocle and motioned apologetically to Spinda.
image.jpeg
The tall Zangoose scanned the room with a steely gaze before yelling, "who here's the owner of Team Bravi?"
@Crimson Spartan @SugaarCereal @Bomb @and everyone else in Spina's Cafe.

"Kyrs, are you oka'?" Cait purred, softly patting on her side to make sure she was alright, "You're not sick, are ya?"
"I'm not sick... promise... I'm okay," Kyrs perked up a bit, seeing that she was worrying Cait. She didn't like worrying people, it was something she rather avoid.​

"I'm not sick... promise... I'm okay," Kyrs perked up a bit, seeing that she was worrying Cait. She didn't like worrying people, it was something she rather avoid.​
Cait nodded with a seemingly sad smile, "Okay... Though if you're scared... Don't be." He placed a paw on one of Kyrs's crystals, where he thought her arm and hand would be if she had one, "On this team... Team Heroes, we're all friends, okay? And friends shouldn't be afraid of each other, right? So please don't be shy, Kyrs."

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: Minerva and Crono
"Well... That's sounds okay, and don't say that! You came up with a very good solution." She reprimanded Hart for being so down on himself. She would then turn to Thunk. "Would you want to be in a team with me?"

"E-Er..." Thunk taps his chin lightly "I don't really know...W-We could try...Can you fight?" he asks, his eyes narrowing slightly on Atlas "I need a team of heroes, after all!"

@SugaarCereal

Cait nodded with a seemingly sad smile, "Okay... Though if you're scared... Don't be." He placed a paw on one of Kyrs's crystals, where he thought her arm and hand would be if she had one, "On this team... Team Heroes, we're all friends, okay? And friends shouldn't be afraid of each other, right? So please don't be shy, Kyrs."

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
Romulus wagged his tail even more. "Right! Friends help friends no matter what the cost, and friends should are there so you aren't afraid!" He said. He looked up. "Friends stick together."

"E-Er..." Thunk taps his chin lightly "I don't really know...W-We could try...Can you fight?" he asks, his eyes narrowing slightly on Atlas "I need a team of heroes, after all!"

@SugaarCereal
"S-sorry, just what I do...." Hart murmured as he watched the two begin to discuss creating a team. As Thunk questioned her on her abilities, he nodded his head, "I th-think she'll do fine with you, Th-thunk. S-she has hidden strength, not just physi-sical strength."