Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions IC

"Eh?" Espurr perked up once again and stared at Kyrs in shock. However, he composed himself quickly with an awkward laugh and a rub of the back of his head, "Sorry, Kyrs... I was just thinking of something, that's all."

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
"O-Oh... okay... if you say so..." Kyrs could've sworn that something was up with Espurr, but if that was what he says, then she wouldn't intrude any more than that.
"T'was a good name... Oh to you all I am simply named 'Grimm'..." was all Grimm had to say to them.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
"Nice to meet ya, mista Grimma! My name's Cait if I haven't told ya yet," Espurr explained with a smile, "You're not going to regret joining the team, we're going to be the greatest heroes there ever was!"

"H-Hi there... Grimm... I'm Kyrs..."

@Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Snip breifly seemed surprised by Aegis's answer but then triumphantly fist-pumped into the air. "Awsome! You defently won't regret this!" This had turned out to be easier than she expected, but as she said before, she was expecting a more powerful Pokemon to be in charge of the team. She looked over at the Treeko introduced as Cass and grew very interested in what she had to say. "You like fighting huh? Well how about a quick duel Cass? We got some time to burn." A challenging smirk appeared on Snip's face, "that is, if your tough enough to make it last."

The Evee sighed again, but there was a tiny smile on his face. He trotted over to Aegis's side and made a small bow that was mostly nodding his head. "Good evening Master Aegis. I am Balothiam Vonzelio Gumiano Sanfran the Third, but you may call me Sans." His voice was clearly aged, very freindly, and highly refined. He offered his paw to the Ralts with a warm grin. "I am Miss. Snip's guardian and would like to speak with you. It will only take a moment I promise."
@Crimson Spartan @SugaarCereal
250px-252Treecko.png

"Of course I can make it last! It's on you to keep up!" Cass would speak excitedly. Oh boy not even one day and she's already getting into a fight. This was like paradise to her.

@Crono @SugaarCereal
"Nice to meet ya, mista Grimma! My name's Cait if I haven't told ya yet," Espurr explained with a smile, "You're not going to regret joining the team, we're going to be the greatest heroes there ever was!"

Absol_Ezio.jpg

"I certainly hope so. This seems like a fun team." Well for someone so serious seeming ll the time at least Grimm could lighten up like now.
"O-Oh... okay... if you say so..." Kyrs could've sworn that something was up with Espurr, but if that was what he says, then she wouldn't intrude any more than that.

Grimm looked at Kyrs and nodded.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Last edited:

250px-252Treecko.png

"Of course I can make it last! It's on you to keep up!" Cass you speak excitedly. Oh boy not even one day and she's already getting into a fight. This was like paradise to her.

@Crono @SugaarCereal

Absol_Ezio.jpg

"I certainly hope so. This seems like a fun team." Well for someone so serious seeming ll the time at least Grimm could lighten up like now.

"You know, we should probably do something to celebrate starting a team and all..." Espurr mused with a thoughtful expression before an idea popped into his head, "Lets go to the cafe and get some juice!"

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

250px-252Treecko.png

"Of course I can make it last! It's on you to keep up!" Cass you speak excitedly. Oh boy not even one day and she's already getting into a fight. This was like paradise to her.

@Crono @SugaarCereal

Absol_Ezio.jpg

"You know, we should probably do something to celebrate starting a team and all..." Espurr mused with a thoughtful expression before an idea popped into his head, "Lets go to the cafe and get some juice!"

Espurr stood up. "Sounds good to me, Cait! I could always use some juice!"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
2703-Shiny-Carbink.png

"A-Ah... yes, I could go for some juice too..."

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician

2703-Shiny-Carbink.png

"Guess we all agree on it then." Grimm would speak concerning the matter. Well at least he could relax some once they got there. As he would look at his new team Grimm would start thinking of how they could all work together as he would often do when he had to team with other pokemon in the past.

@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

2703-Shiny-Carbink.png

"Guess we all agree on it then." Grimm would speak concerning the matter. Well at least he could relax some once they got there. As he would look at his new team Grimm would start thinking of how they could all work together as he would often do when he had to team with other pokemon in the past.

@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
8f4c75b1f161c29f20f8fe749e6b2673.png

"Hi, new customers! Welcome! What can I get you?" Spinda greeted the new group of Pokemon.

@spinda's cafe @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @crimdson spartan​

Snip grinned at Cass's reply. It seemed that everything she had hoped of entering this team had come true. "Awsome. Race you to the Dojo!" With that she started for the Pancham Dojo, ducking and dodging though the crowd of pokemon.

Sans adjusted his eyepiece before continuing. "First and foremost, I thank you greatly for accepting Miss. Snip into your team. You see, her parents were legendary adventurers and all she's ever desired was to become like them. When they left her in my care as a infant they told me they would return one day, that day was three months ago." Sans's smile disappeared, and he took a molment to clear his throat.
@SugaarCereal @Crimson Spartan

Snip grinned at Cass's reply. It seemed that everything she had hoped of entering this team had come true. "Awsome. Race you to the Dojo!" With that she started for the Pancham Dojo, ducking and dodging though the crowd of pokemon.

Sans adjusted his eyepiece before continuing. "First and foremost, I thank you greatly for accepting Miss. Snip into your team. You see, her parents were legendary adventurers and all she's ever desired was to become like them. When they left her in my care as a infant they told me they would return one day, that day was three months ago." Sans's smile disappeared, and he took a molment to clear his throat.
11247539_1454762421498268_1752029994_n.jpg

"You're on!" aaaannnnddddd cue Cass sprinting off towards the dojo. It was almost guaranteed that Snips would get there first but Cass wouldn't be far behind. In fact she was right behind Snips as is.

@SugaarCereal @Crono
8f4c75b1f161c29f20f8fe749e6b2673.png

"Hi, new customers! Welcome! What can I get you?" Spinda greeted the new group of Pokemon.

@spinda's cafe @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @crimdson spartan​
"Oran Juice, please, mista Spinda~!" Cait cheered as he took a seat at a vacant table with enough seats for the whole group.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin
"I would also like an Oran juice....If you have anymore available that is...." Grimm would say to Spinda deciding to go with what Cait went with before he would join Cait at the table he was at.

@Bomb @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

"Oran Juice, please, mista Spinda~!" Cait cheered as he took a seat at a vacant table with enough seats for the whole group.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

"You're on!" aaaannnnddddd cue Cass sprinting off towards the dojo. It was almost guaranteed that Snips would get there first but Cass wouldn't be far behind. In fact she was right behind Snips as is.

@SugaarCereal @Crono

"I would also like an Oran juice....If you have anymore available that is...." Grimm would say to Spinda deciding to go with what Cait went with before he would join Cait at the table he was at.

"And a third Oran Juice for me!" Romulus said happily.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
"Four Oran Juices, coming right up!" Spinda said, assuming that Kyrs wants Oran Juice as well.

After some shaking magic, Spinda presented the Oran Juices to the customers.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin

"Four Oran Juices, coming right up!" Spinda said, assuming that Kyrs wants Oran Juice as well.

Espurr took the cup with a grateful grin, "Thank you, mista Spinda!" Taking a moment to lift the cup to his lips, he took a quick sip of the sweet drink before humming in joy. He then lowered the cup to the table, his fur tinted a light blue around his mouth, "Tasty~"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Bomb

Ratch tried to play it tough by saying "Nah! The Ratch is fine and always ready for a Pokemon Battle!", only to feel a poke from behind and flop over from loss of balance due to the broken ankle.
The poke was from Lawrence who was now standing over him saying "Ratch you buffoon. Go get that thing checked on before it get's serious".
Ratch opened his mouth about to argue back... But it would be useless arguing with Lawrence so he sighed giving up before saying "Fine, let's go then...".

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman

"C'mon" Thunk says as he gets low to the ground and scoots between Ratch's legs, lifting him up and carrying him out of the dojo slowly, looking about for a hospital or nurse's office nearby "S-Sorry for hurting your leg" he says, gnawing on his armour anxiously "I forgot to move out of the way"

"But on the plus side, because I always carry such heavy armour, I can carry a lot of weight, so you're no problem for me!"

'I hope he doesn't think I called him heavy...'

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @SugaarCereal @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Atlas walked alongside the others. She was unfamiliar with treasure town. Therefore, unsure as to where to take Ratch "Where should we take him?" She asked watching for any place that would suffice.
@Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman
250px-252Treecko.png

"Of course I can make it last! It's on you to keep up!" Cass would speak excitedly. Oh boy not even one day and she's already getting into a fight. This was like paradise to her.

@Crono @SugaarCereal

Absol_Ezio.jpg

@SugaarCereal @Crono

Aegis smiled faintly at the energetic pair. He hoped he could keep up with them. "Ah, um, you're welcome.. It was no problem." He said awkwardly. Then,he pondered what he'd been told silently. "I-I see..Er, but why are you telling me this?" He was somewhat confused. Aegis wasn't some worldly pokemon, that had deep interesting insights on these kinds of things. In fact he couldn't have been much older than Snip, if not younger.

@Crono @Crimson Spartan

Espurr took the cup with a grateful grin, "Thank you, mista Spinda!" Taking a moment to lift the cup to his lips, he took a quick sip of the sweet drink before humming in joy. He then lowered the cup to the table, his fur tinted a light blue around his mouth, "Tasty~"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Bomb
Grimm smiled as he saw the drinks having been brought. Well that was quick. "My thanks." he would say before realizing a problem with this. Given that he only had paws with no thumbs he would have to think of something else. He stared at the cup for a moment before deciding on a plan of action. He merely decided to try and balance the cup with his front paws in order to lift it up and take a sip. Setting it back down he paused looking at Cait for a moment. "...I wonder.... What made you decide to form this team in the first place Cait...?"

@Bomb @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

Snip entered the dojo with Cass close behind her. She found a empty area and assumed her fighting position. She looked ready to run forward as she spoke, her voice loud and confident. "Your move Cass! Hope your ok with our fight here Champ!"

Sans gave Aegis the type of sorry smile one would give a young child that isn't old enough to understand. "I'm sorry. I'm still not quite over it. They didn't return on that day that they said they would. Miss. Snip fell into a deep depression, until she heard of your forming a team. You returned that confidence she lives on. You have my upmost gratitude. If you ever need help with anything I'll be glad to offer my services, even if that is joining your team. And finally, I trust you understand that if Miss. Snip fails to return from a mission," all the warmth disappeared from Sans's voice, being replaced with a chilling tone, "there will be... consequences. Understand?"

"... wow, this is pretty good~" Kyrs lightened up after one sip of the Oran Juice. How did this Carbink drink? Well... that's a whole different story. As for why they formed the team in the first place, Kyrs wasn't sure how to answer that, but hopefully the others had the same idea that she had. She just wasn't that great in expressing her thoughts through spoken words.

Grimm smiled as he saw the drinks having been brought. Well that was quick. "My thanks." he would say before realizing a problem with this. Given that he only had paws with no thumbs he would have to think of something else. He stared at the cup for a moment before deciding on a plan of action. He merely decided to try and balance the cup with his front paws in order to lift it up and take a sip. Setting it back down he paused looking at Cait for a moment. "...I wonder.... What made you decide to form this team in the first place Cait...?"

@Bomb @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies
"... wow, this is pretty good~" Kyrs lightened up after one sip of the Oran Juice. How did this Carbink drink? Well... that's a whole different story. As for why they formed the team in the first place, Kyrs wasn't sure how to answer that, but hopefully the others had the same idea that she had. She just wasn't that great in expressing her thoughts through spoken words.

"Why I wanted to start a team...?" For a moment, Espurr paused, tilting his head to the side as he pondered the question. Why had he started on this path? "I guess it's because... I want to help people, specifically those who have no control in their lives... And the best way to do that is to form a team and have the help of others, ya know? I don't want anyone in this world to be sad because they're in trouble in some way..."

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

(Going to sleep now.)

Snip entered the dojo with Cass close behind her. She found a empty area and assumed her fighting position. She looked ready to run forward as she spoke, her voice loud and confident. "Your move Cass! Hope your ok with our fight here Champ!"

Sans gave Aegis the type of sorry smile one would give a young child that isn't old enough to understand. "I'm sorry. I'm still not quite over it. They didn't return on that day that they said they would. Miss. Snip fell into a deep depression, until she heard of your forming a team. You returned that confidence she lives on. You have my upmost gratitude. If you ever need help with anything I'll be glad to offer my services, even if that is joining your team. And finally, I trust you understand that if Miss. Snip fails to return from a mission," all the warmth disappeared from Sans's voice, being replaced with a chilling tone, "there will be... consequences. Understand?"
65eecfb929824593cbe5d1a7964bbb5b.jpg

"I got no problems with this area." Cass would speak before rushing Snip with an attack in mind. Once she closed the distance however she planned to suddenly dodge right and attempt to use pound on Snip. This of course would only happen if Snip didn't counter her movments.

@Crono

"Why I wanted to start a team...?" For a moment, Espurr paused, tilting his head to the side as he pondered the question. Why had he started on this path? "I guess it's because... I want to help people, specifically those who have no control in their lives... And the best way to do that is to form a team and have the help of others, ya know? I don't want anyone in this world to be sad because they're in trouble in some way..."

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

(Going to sleep now.)
absol3.jpg

".....I see...... Then I can see that it was good we all got together....." Grimm would speak before finishing off the Oran juice he had.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"C'mon" Thunk says as he gets low to the ground and scoots between Ratch's legs, lifting him up and carrying him out of the dojo slowly, looking about for a hospital or nurse's office nearby "S-Sorry for hurting your leg" he says, gnawing on his armour anxiously "I forgot to move out of the way"

"But on the plus side, because I always carry such heavy armour, I can carry a lot of weight, so you're no problem for me!"

'I hope he doesn't think I called him heavy...'

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @SugaarCereal @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Ratch wasn't giving up a fight any more now that Lawrence got involved, so he simply nodded and said "Alright thanks..." and whenever they would start moving he'd chime in "And by the way I actually lost some weight last month!".

@DapperDogman @Bomb @SugaarCereal @TheSpringwoodSlasher