Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions IC

Snow had walked around the medium sized town he had come across. It seemed better than most that he had come across, the livelyness and such. He had come passing through trying to find the guild known as Guild Frienship. "Where oh where shall it be. I wonder" Snow had pondered aloud. The Snover had walked through to Spinda's Café, finding that it was open. "Hello! Is there some one that can direct me to Guid Friendship by any chance" Snow called out, hoping for a reply. Though the Café seemed to have many Pokémon wandering about the small area, Snow had not thought that his point had gotten across. He wasn't angry much, but it did irritate him to a small degree. So he stood and waited, blocking anyone from entering or exiting the area. He was not going to move until he got what he wanted, the irritation settling in.

@Bomb, @The Tactician, @Cromartie Sarkissian
327.jpg

"Hello! Guild Friendship is that way!

8f4c75b1f161c29f20f8fe749e6b2673.png

"Or is it this way?"

spinda_by_xous54.png

"Or this way? Just look for a big building!"

@Lord of Dragons

Snow had looked at the Spinda, who owned the café. The Spinda looked as if it were possibly giving a riddle, Why of all Pokémon is this one giving me directions? The Snowver then stood up and walked on towards another direction, "Where, can I find the Guild's building?" Snow kept walking, not really looking at the buildings. As he continued his stroll he made it to another part of town, and stopped, his back towards a large building, with a guild symbol on it. He wasn't paying any attention to it, but still pondering. So he sat down in front of the building's yard, wondering where to go next, "My goodness, where to next?"

Snow had looked at the Spinda, who owned the café. The Spinda looked as if it were possibly giving a riddle, Why of all Pokémon is this one giving me directions? The Snowver then stood up and walked on towards another direction, "Where, can I find the Guild's building?" Snow kept walking, not really looking at the buildings. As he continued his stroll he made it to another part of town, and stopped, his back towards a large building, with a guild symbol on it. He wasn't paying any attention to it, but still pondering. So he sat down in front of the building's yard, wondering where to go next, "My goodness, where to next?"
Elsa found the Snover wandering at the front.

b4j6uovh44szstvpwb4l.png

"YO! What's up? I take it ya wanna join, aight! Here ya go, ya badge and Treasure bag!" Elsa said, handing Snow the said things.

@Lord of Dragons

Zoega decided to finally wake up when she got bored of just lazing around. Going through all the rooms on the second floor and having a snack in the dining hall, Zoega excitedly walked towards the request board. Noticing that there was not really anyone there yet Zoega took the chance to rest for a moment, waiting for anyone to pass by.​

Aegis woke up excited and nervous. He wanted to take his team out dr their first mission today. He went around too all of their rooms and roused them awake. He even left kali a bit under her door. It invited her to join the team and included their last badge. Perhaps it was forward, but he thought she'd make a good addition.

Once everyone was present in the dining hall he spoke up. "Euhm, so what do you guys think about maybe going on a mission?"

He'd woken up extra early and looked at the request board. There was a fairly simple looking one requesting that they check out waterfall cave.

@Crono @Aka~Kitsune @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician