Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"M-Muscle weighs more than fat, right?" Thunk asks, trying to mend the situation with flattery
"Th-That would explain why you weigh as much, you're so strong!"

@SugaarCereal @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb

65eecfb929824593cbe5d1a7964bbb5b.jpg

"I got no problems with this area." Cass would speak before rushing Snip with an attack in mind. Once she closed the distance however she planned to suddenly dodge right and attempt to use pound on Snip. This of course would only happen if Snip didn't counter her movments.

@Crono

absol3.jpg

".....I see...... Then I can see that it was good we all got together....." Grimm would speak before finishing off the Oran juice he had.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
tumblr_inline_nc4ql7Rx6K1qjv6um.png

"Yep, mista Grimm! Friends like us... Even though we haven't been on a mission yet, I feel like we'll be able to do anything together~" Cait purred before finishing off his own cup of Oran Juice, "What about you guys? You all have to have reasons to have come to Treasure Town, right?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

"Yep, mista Grimm! Friends like us... Even though we haven't been on a mission yet, I feel like we'll be able to do anything together~" Cait purred before finishing off his own cup of Oran Juice, "What about you guys? You all have to have reasons to have come to Treasure Town, right?"

"Well... I wanted to see if I could... do much more than... staying in a cave all of the time..."

Sounds like Kyrs had a very uneventful life before meeting up with her new team at Treasure Town.

@Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

"Well... I wanted to see if I could... do much more than... staying in a cave all of the time..."

Sounds like Kyrs had a very uneventful life before meeting up with her new team at Treasure Town.

tumblr_inline_nc4qg7TQur1qjv6um.png

"Well, I'm glad you did, Kyrs, because you seem really nice and no one should be left alone without friends," A cute cat-like smile appeared on Cait's face as he looked up at the floating Fairy-type, "Plus, I bet you have a rock-hard defense in a fight~!"
@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited by a moderator:
[

"Goodness gracious, you two. How about we get this ankle fixed up and then you can prove to each other how strong you are. Okay?" She said trying to appease the two.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @DapperDogman
250px-674Pancham.png

"I kinda knew this would happen, so I went out and brought someone who can help you." Pancham said, arriving with an Audino.

audino.jpg

"Umm... hi... I'll treat your wounds... so stay still..." Audino said nervously, as she used Heal Pulse on Ratch's Ankle.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @SugaarCereal

Snip entered the dojo with Cass close behind her. She found a empty area and assumed her fighting position. She looked ready to run forward as she spoke, her voice loud and confident. "Your move Cass! Hope your ok with our fight here Champ!"

Sans gave Aegis the type of sorry smile one would give a young child that isn't old enough to understand. "I'm sorry. I'm still not quite over it. They didn't return on that day that they said they would. Miss. Snip fell into a deep depression, until she heard of your forming a team. You returned that confidence she lives on. You have my upmost gratitude. If you ever need help with anything I'll be glad to offer my services, even if that is joining your team. And finally, I trust you understand that if Miss. Snip fails to return from a mission," all the warmth disappeared from Sans's voice, being replaced with a chilling tone, "there will be... consequences. Understand?"
@SugaarCereal @Crimson Spartan

Aegis had been shocked and frightened at the Sans' tone. He was hesitant to answer but the poke's insinuation didn't sit right with him. Even though he shook a bit he still opened his mouth to speak "Understood! What kind of teammate would I be if I left someone behind! I'd never!" He informed, perhaps in a tone that was louder than necessary. If one of them got beat up they'd all be beat up equally. That's what a team was after all. A poke left behind was not an option. After that declaration he retuned to his passive nature "Ah, well...Sans would you care to watch the battle?" He asked politely, giving a small smile. He didn't hold anything against the eevee for practically threatening him. He was just looking after Snip after all.

@Crono

"......Lets say my life so far hasn't been the greatest. So I came to Treasure Town seeking a new opportunity...." Grimm would say thinking this all over.

"Well, I'm glad you did, Kyrs, because you seem really nice and no one should be left alone without friends," A cute cat-like smile appeared on Cait's face as he looked up at the floating Fairy-type, "Plus, I bet you have a rock-hard defense in a fight~!"
"....And here comes the puns..." Well Grimm seemed to sigh at this thought.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

"......Lets say my life so far hasn't been the greatest. So I came to Treasure Town seeking a new opportunity...." Grimm would say thinking this all over.

"I'm glad too..." Kyrs smiled a bit when it came to Cait saying that he was glad that she was around now. Though, she was a bit surprised by the pun that he just said.

"I do... I think. I'm not sure," the Carbink only pondered about this, since you know... she was both a rock and fairy type.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

"Oh, well then, I guess you came here to leave behind some darkness, huh?" Espurr punned with a giggle before waving off Grimm's concerns, "It's okay, I'm only doing them now because we have some time to kill until the guild opens."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

Romulus looked up from his Oran juice. "I came looking for adventure, and friends!" He wagged his tail again.

"I'm glad too..." Kyrs smiled a bit when it came to Cait saying that he was glad that she was around now. Though, she was a bit surprised by the pun that he just said.

"I do... I think. I'm not sure," the Carbink only pondered about this, since you know... she was both a rock and fairy type.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin
"Trust me, I know that you're going to be great in a fight. You know why?"
"Because I'm psychic~!"

Romulus looked up from his Oran juice. "I came looking for adventure, and friends!" He wagged his tail again.
Espurr nodded with a smile, "Well, with such a warm disposition, mista Romulus, I'm sure you're going to make all the friends you'll ever need, starting with us!"

250px-674Pancham.png

"I kinda knew this would happen, so I went out and brought someone who can help you." Pancham said, arriving with an Audino.

audino.jpg

"Umm... hi... I'll treat your wounds... so stay still..." Audino said nervously, as she used Heal Pulse on Ratch's Ankle.

"I-I wasn't bragging, I was complimenting his strength!" Thunk whines, clearly he just didn't have a very good way with words. He meant well, and that was what mattered, right?

@SugaarCereal @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb

"Thank you so much!" She said to the Audino as she worked on Ratch's ankle. He laughed at Thunk's statement. "Yes I know you were." Thunk may not be the most eloquent Aron on the planet, but his heart seemed to be in the right place.

@DapperDogman @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai[/COLOR][/COLOR]

"Oh, well then, I guess you came here to leave behind some darkness, huh?" Espurr punned with a giggle before waving off Grimm's concerns, "It's okay, I'm only doing them now because we have some time to kill until the guild opens."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin
"Trust me, I know that you're going to be great in a fight. You know why?"
"Because I'm psychic~!"

Espurr nodded with a smile, "Well, with such a warm disposition, mista Romulus, I'm sure you're going to make all the friends you'll ever need, starting with us!"
"Yeah, we'll be a great team... and we'll get lots of friends..."

Such a shame that Kyrs didn't seem to catch onto any of those puns, but at least she got the main idea.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician

"N-No, you must have lost more fat than you gained muscle" Thunk exclaims, looking about for the hospital frantically "O-Or maybe your scales are broken!"

Boy, he couldn't catch a break, could he?

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb
tumblr_mu6osrbfXe1qk4ng3o1_500.gif

"Wait! So you're saying I was fat before hand!?", Thunk couldn't get any more mean at the moment. "First my ankle and now you're insulting my weight! You lack honour my friend!".
250px-674Pancham.png

audino.jpg

Ratch nodded when Audino offered to heal the ankle as he sat still. Once it was healed he instantly jumped up and cheered "Huzzah! The mighty and THIN Ratch is back and ready for action! To the Dojooooooo!" as he suddenly ran off at full speed... In the opposite direction of the dojo having no clue where it actually was.

@SugaarCereal @Bomb @DapperDogman

Snip was planning on using Double Hit beforehand, so when Cass sidestepped at the last molment she was swinging at air with her first punch. Seeing that the Treeko was about to use Slam on her, she aimed her second punch at Cass to counter her. This would probbily fail to fully stop the attack but (hopefully) it would let Snip land a blow while also weakening her opponent's attack.

Sans nodded with approval at Aegis's reply. That was what he wanted to hear. The warm, friendly tone returned immediatly. "I'm very happy you understand. Thank you for asking, I will watch for a bit." He then started for the Dojo, waiting of course for Aegis to take the lead.
@SugaarCereal @Crimson Spartan