Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions IC

"E-Er..." Thunk taps his chin lightly "I don't really know...W-We could try...Can you fight?" he asks, his eyes narrowing slightly on Atlas "I need a team of heroes, after all!"

@SugaarCereal

"It's fine Hart." She waved away his worry. "I've fought before." she said. It was true, a couple times before she'd had to protect herself from rogue Pokemon. "I'd like to think I'm decent at it,"she couldn't have been much worse than think at the very least.

@The Tactician @DapperDogman

"Well I've fought before." she said. It was true, a couple times before she'd had to protect herself from rogue Pokemon. "I'd like to think I'm decent at it,"she couldn't have been much worse than think at the very least.
"Hmmm, I suppose it can't hurt to let you try out" he says, nodding "Okay, you're on the team for now, to try out, you'll be officially on when you prove yourself a proper hero!" he smiles and shakes his head slightly, a small pin falling free "Put that on, it symbolises that you're on the hero team now!"

"TEAM HERO!" he yaps happily

@SugaarCereal

"Hmmm, I suppose it can't hurt to let you try out" he says, nodding "Okay, you're on the team for now, to try out, you'll be officially on when you prove yourself a proper hero!" he smiles and shakes his head slightly, a small pin falling free "Put that on, it symbolises that you're on the hero team now!"

"TEAM HERO!" he yaps happily

@SugaarCereal

Giggling a bit she grasped the pin up in her jaws. It was a clip kind rather than a needle so she slipped it on her tail easily. She swayed her tail, but it didn't fall off. Satisfied she turned back to Thunk. "Well thank you for letting me try out. I'll try not to disappoint,"

@DapperDogman

"Yeah~" Cait nodded with a grin before tilting his head, "Oh yeah, we still need a name, don't we? For the team, I mean. Any ideas...?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin
"A team huh... Well if you'll have me I would like to join this team you have..." Grimm would speak to them wanting to join said team.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician
"Yes.. We should get at least one more. It'd be hard with just the two of us..." He mumbled, looking around. Maybe he should go canvass a little.
@Crimson Spartan

"Yeah...I mean I love fightin' and all but i'm no fool... Well where do you suppose we look...?" Cass would suggest thinking it over in her head.

@SugaarCereal

Watching everyone interact from the side, Scrap smiled. It was nice to see fellow pokemon getting to know each other! Specially when they'd be on teams! It'd be quite the bother if any of them were to dislike any of their comrades and ended up in the heat of battle as well!

220px-Red_Tyrogue_PM.png

"Ahem! Your attention please if I may have it!" Scrap bellowed while holding one of his hands up in the air. Provided he got the attention that he was looking for, he'd fold his arms and smiled.

"Any of you folks mind having me or my pal, Molasses here on your team? I'm Scrap, the toughest, meanest, strongest, Tyrouge you'll ever meet! Have me on your team and we'll pound anybody who thinks they're gonna stand in our way! Get Molasses on your team and you'll have all the wisdom you'll ever need!"

Molasses hadn't been expecting the spotlight to be put on him so suddenly and so he glanced at the other pokemon with his usual blank expression.

"Oh.....Yeah....I'd....be...happy....to be....on...a...team....If...you...want...me...anyway."

pokc3a9mon_land_slowpoke.png

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @DapperDogman @SugaarCereal

tumblr_m9ihsaYJAJ1qcm0wfo1_250.gif

Lawrence and Ratch were slow to arriving where everyone else was, so wandered right in the middle of everyone out and about greeting one another.

Lawrence chose to simply sit down and form a meditative stance, but kept his eyes open to watch the happenings going on.

latest

Ratch had a different plan however.
Instead he ran right up the centre of the crowd before announcing "Listen one! Listen all! I the incredible Ratch and my fearless Partner Lawrence!" Lawrence avoided eye contact "Are two travelling heroes looking to partake on Quests of great Importance! If you value treasure, renown and adventure please speak up now!". Though it was just then that he heard Scrap saying basically the same thing, so he ran right up to him and exclaimed "You sir! The quickest and strongest tyrouge would be a fine addition to our travelling party!".

Lawrence meanwhile could now be seen moving as far away from Ratch as possible, but still present amongst the crowd in general.

@Anybody @TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_m9ihsaYJAJ1qcm0wfo1_250.gif

Lawrence and Ratch were slow to arriving where everyone else was, so wandered right in the middle of everyone out and about greeting one another.

Lawrence chose to simply sit down and form a meditative stance, but kept his eyes open to watch the happenings going on.

latest

Ratch had a different plan however.
Instead he ran right up the centre of the crowd before announcing "Listen one! Listen all! I the incredible Ratch and my fearless Partner Lawrence!" Lawrence avoided eye contact "Are two travelling heroes looking to partake on Quests of great Importance! If you value treasure, renown and adventure please speak up now!". Though it was just then that he heard Scrap saying basically the same thing, so he ran right up to him and exclaimed "You sir! The quickest and strongest tyrouge would be a fine addition to our travelling party!".

Lawrence meanwhile could now be seen moving as far away from Ratch as possible, but still present amongst the crowd in general.

@Anybody @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Thunk glances out of the window of the cafe, hearing shouting, he could spot a few Pokémon who were looking for a team, and some of them looked like really tough guys!

"Oh boy, a Tyrogue, Scyther and Riolu!" he says to his new partner "We should go see if any of them are heroic enough to be on Team Hero!"

He jumps down from his chair and smiles "C'mon, let's go ask, before they get stuck on another team and we lose our chance" he quickly runs off outside toward them, hoping Atlas would follow him

"W-Wow...You guys look so strong!" he murmurs, before his eyes become more narrow, in a look of determination "I'm looking for heroes for my team, do you have what it takes?" he asks, aiming his words toward the Tyrogue, Scyther and Riolu "Because if you do, Team Hero only has two open spots...So you'll have to figure out who's going to fill them!"

'Oh boy, was that too strong? Did I sound too aggressive? I don't want to scare them away'

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

fletchling_by_sylvaur-d64x58n.png

Nova

A fletchling was perched upon the small town's sign, watching the mass of pokemon who were also here for the day look and join new teams. Nova cocked her head slightly as she watched them run around, the occasional shout here and there. There was a small hum from her before she blinked, her large black orbs quickly flickered to a new group of pokemon before she began to chuckle. Nova loved playing pranks and with this amount of pokemon she really wanted to try one prank, just enough to leave her in a fit of giggles that disabled her flight and left her paralyzed and in pain.

Nova's gaze was drawn to the loud tyrouge and his friend, she observed, the slowpoke. To be honest, she had only seen a slowpoke and tyrouge once... Humming a soft tune, though it sounded like a chirp, Nova spread to wings to reveal the gray and white feathers of her wings. Nova was incredibly proud of her feathers, often cleaning them restlessly. It became a habit of hers to check them, mostly a nervous habit.

Nova had puffed out her feathers to make her look bigger as she chirped a soft sound again. "I wonder who I should join..." She muttered. Nova would join anyone she knew she would have fun with and complete quests. She did not like loosing after all.​

Last edited:
swablu_by_aikaritsu.png

Kali

The swablu was sitting to the side of the large mass of pokemon, hidden behind the soft cotton that were her wings. Only her eyes peeped out shyly from the clumps, the flowers on her head just making her seem like some kind of bush. There was a worried hoot from the small bird pokemon as she shuffled around. Kali honestly wanted to go and talk to them all but fear kept her motionless.

Kali sighed to herself as she pulled herself out from her wings and tucked them at her sides, small white feet shuffled occasionally. "A-ah..." Kali glanced over each pokemon worriedly. "Maybe I shouldn't have come...I mean everyone has probably got their teams already and there wont be places..." She whispered before pressing her beak back into her wing.

However, Kali's eyes was caught by a nearby pokemon. An Aron. Her large black orbs stared, a glimmer in her gaze as she marveled at the armor. "I-its...its so shiny!" She cooed, wings spreading out slightly, though only slightly more than they were. Her obsession with shiny items reared up and Kali honestly wanted to go approach the other pokemon to compliment the cleanliness of the armor but...she ended up just watching that group of pokemon quietly.​

He jumps down from his chair and smiles "C'mon, let's go ask, before they get stuck on another team and we lose our chance" he quickly runs off outside toward them, hoping Atlas would follow him

"W-Wow...You guys look so strong!" he murmurs, before his eyes become more narrow, in a look of determination "I'm looking for heroes for my team, do you have what it takes?" he asks, aiming his words toward the Tyrogue, Scyther and Riolu "Because if you do, Team Hero only has two open spots...So you'll have to figure out who's going to fill them!"

'Oh boy, was that too strong? Did I sound too aggressive? I don't want to scare them away'

"Oh! Wait up!" She called to the excitable Aron. Before leaving though she turned back to Hart. "It was nice talking to you. You know... You should think about joining the guild too, Hart!"She said merrily "Well, see ya' around."Atlas raced after her newest team member. The mudkip giggled at Thunk's overzealous greeting. "Hello all, I'd be happy to have any of you on our team," she greeted warmly

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman

"Yeah...I mean I love fightin' and all but i'm no fool... Well where do you suppose we look...?" Cass would suggest thinking it over in her head.

@SugaarCereal

"Euhm..." Aegis looked around himself at all the Pokemon the mass of them was rather big, he didn't know if he could handle all that. "Maybe we can go see if anyone over there would like to join?" He suggested, nodding to the cafe. He took up his sign and his belongings and wondered over "Come on," he motioned Cass to follow as well. "E-Excuse me...everyone. Would any of you be interested in joining our team?" He asked the patrons. The door to the cafe was open so he'd hoped his voice would carry inside too.
@Crimson Spartan @Crono @ Anyone at Spindas

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
To put it lightly Eos had managed to arrive a tad bit late and it seemed that people have all ready started the group up. Deep inside him a slight fear of being left all alone started to grow, but after letting out a sigh which the air in front of him drop drastically in temperature he decided to not try to suppress that feeling. After all what was the point of being negative if it turns out you had nothing to worry about ?

After reaching that conclusion Eos looked up into the sky and his sails sparkled in the sun and they ended up looking like mini auroras. Now it was just to lean back and hope that someone else hadn't been picked and then at the end Eos could just group with those pokemon, if they didn't end up being complete dumb-asses that is.​

• Love
Chika was simply relaxing in the sunlight, somewhere. She'd probably get up and find some teammates...eventually.

@latetotheparty

• Love
"Yeah~" Cait nodded with a grin before tilting his head, "Oh yeah, we still need a name, don't we? For the team, I mean. Any ideas...?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin
"A team huh... Well if you'll have me I would like to join this team you have..." Grimm would speak to them wanting to join said team.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician

@SugaarCereal
"Um... maybe Team Friends?"

125px-703Carbink_XY_anime_Merrick.png

Kyrs felt like suggesting this, considering that they were going to be working together as a team. Almost like friends!

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician

• Love
The Evee looked over at the small voice and saw Aegis holding his sign for Team Bravi. He lightly tapped the Zangoose ,who was still waiting for a answer, on her leg. "What? I'm busy," she looked down and asked, annoyed. The Evee simply pointed at the Ralts, causing the Zangoose to do a double take and awkwardly exit the cafe after her profound entrance.

She quickly regained her composure as she approached Aegis and when she made it to him she crossed her claw-bearing arms. "So your the leader of Team Bravi? Funny, I was expecting someone a bit tougher look'n. Anyhow," the Zangoose suddenly struck a dramatic pose, "I am known as Snip The Separator! You have been graced with the chance to add me to your team! What do you say?" The Evee with the monocle quietly sighed.
@Crimson Spartan @SugaarCereal

• Love
"Um... maybe Team Friends?"

125px-703Carbink_XY_anime_Merrick.png

Kyrs felt like suggesting this, considering that they were going to be working together as a team. Almost like friends!

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician
"Hey, that's a great name, Kyrs!" Cait affirmed with a smile. Team Friends... Yes, that was perfect for their team. They would be the best of friends, and nothing would stop them if they worked together! "How about you guys? Does Team Friends work withcha?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

• Love
Thunk glances out of the window of the cafe, hearing shouting, he could spot a few Pokémon who were looking for a team, and some of them looked like really tough guys!

"Oh boy, a Tyrogue, Scyther and Riolu!" he says to his new partner "We should go see if any of them are heroic enough to be on Team Hero!"

"Oh! Wait up!" She called to the excitable Aron. Before leaving though she turned back to Hart. "It was nice talking to you. You know... You should think about joining the guild too, Hart!"She said merrily "Well, see ya' around."Atlas raced after her newest team member. The mudkip giggled at Thunk's overzealous greeting. "Hello all, I'd be happy to have any of you on our team," she greeted warmly

Lawrence continued to avoid eye contact with Ratch anyone else who interacted with Ratch.

Ratch however was ecstatic from the growing company and announced "At last we seem to have too many capable participants! Shame we can only be up to four really... Who made that rule anyway's? Regardless! I see only one true way to resolve this! A Pokemon Battle!".

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @SugaarCereal

"Hey, that's a great name, Kyrs!" Cait affirmed with a smile. Team Friends... Yes, that was perfect for their team. They would be the best of friends, and nothing would stop them if they worked together! "How about you guys? Does Team Friends work withcha?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

The Growlithe nodded. "Yes! I love it! Team Friends!" He stuck his tongue out, and started panting happily.

• Love
Lawrence continued to avoid eye contact with Ratch anyone else who interacted with Ratch.

Ratch however was ecstatic from the growing company and announced "At last we seem to have too many capable participants! Shame we can only be up to four really... Who made that rule anyway's? Regardless! I see only one true way to resolve this! A Pokemon Battle!".

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @SugaarCereal
"A battle?!" Thunk grins and nods "Indeed! That is the only way to determine who's tough enough to do the jobs we need to do!"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @SugaarCereal @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Love
  • Love