Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the motivation guys.

You'll do just fine I'm sure.

My fingers are having major Pirate Age withdrawal haha, I've been stalking everyone's posts to absorb as much story as possible :P

My fingers are having major Pirate Age withdrawal

Hahah, that's a nice thing to hear. Yeah, Prince has been busy with school stuff. If I recall correctly he shouldhave that free time soon.

It has been quiet in the IC though. No worries! We will get sailing soon! Just a crummy part of the year right before winter break.

Last edited:
More motivation! Or just funny stuff, whatever. (PS I didn't draw this. I can hardly draw stick figures.)
QhBTSSP.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Blu
I'll hold my written joy in until everyone's finished their own exams, feels rude to celebrate while everyone else is busy with their own. (I did do a jig afterwards though).
I am a bit more free now as only work and preparing for next semester is on my plate now. Though I will be with family during the weekend I'm pretty sure they have a computer and at night I'll be on my own.
Aki good luck with yours, show them the might of your spirit and if all else fails there's Bullshitticus. ( I love that Grothnor, I've definitely called upon him)

Finished my exams. Speech placed highest in the class, became the curve for everyone else to score more points. I'm top of the curve. ;) Highest in another exam. A's in all others. My research paper, as well, was made a curve. My Appreciation of Arts paper was given a perfect grade, and I don't believe that professor used a curve or sliding scale. That said, I'm done. Exceeded my expectations. All that work/studying/time I said I wasn't available paid off.

Nevertheless, I AM in the fact working on replies now. I have already replied for Nolan and Ray. Issue is, the Limbo Arc will come to an end in my next post, and I can't do the combined post (like we did for the introduction to Limbo) until the end. I'll be transitioning us into the next Arc for our dear miss Aki to return to her rightful place. that said, the only people who need to post now will be Nolan and Ray. Meanwhile, I'm working on the final post for the arc, and I'm going to see how well I can do it.

Alright, again, these last posts are over the top because after everyone "whites out" they'll wake up to the next stage. I only need two replies.

Some sidenotes: I tried to give everyone a fitting song. It was really easy for some, more difficult for others (Luro mostly.) I really tried to be accurate with that. I also tried to make these posts a bit higher quality... to finalize the development of this arc. Again, except for Luro. He just got to hear a speech and a cool flask. Oh, and everyone will get 'something'; but, I believe only two are getting tangible, physical items.

In this last post, I tried to give a sense of finality to each character and really tried to emphasize the differences between each spirit and series of events. I hope you all enjoy; they are tailored specifically to you.

Your posts are fantastic. I enjoyed each one allot and was able to understand why each spirit was paired with each character and for what reasons. As far as Alicia is concerned it has given her allot of depth and it has inspired new ideas for me to work into her character. The song choices worked in my opinion and I could relate them easily to the characters. Simply put: I loved it.

I almost felt bad for Alicia. She basically got a 5 post love interest that she's literally never gonna see again.

Edit: Oh, and jumping from drastically different writing tones/styles like that is really fuckin' hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh she wasn't really invested that way in the spirit. She was emotionally overwhelmed by the journey of what he revealed to her, but she didn't know him nearly enough to find him a love interest. And she understood he was a spirit, so there's that too.

In any case, I really really like how this melded with her pursuit after the power of destruction. Using emotion as way to drive her will through her blade works so nicely, I love it. It reminds me of when Xavier unlocked the emotion in Magneto which allowed him to use the full potential of his power ^^

Aki to return to her rightful place.
Hah, I was enjoying the break. But I guess it is time for me to put the GM hat back on!

Also, I'd prefer if @Fox of Spades and @Grothnor got their posts in before we all move along. So Prince can wrap up the ending easier. Cool?

Last edited:
I haven't gotten to introduce a recurring, fun-character in a while. >.<

Aye aye, captain ^^! I just saw the updated posts now.

I shall be posting on Saturday. Christmas break starts tomorrow, so I'm going to be packing up and heading home~

Posts shall be more consistent from now on, though I will be gone on Sunday and Monday. Heading to a mountain resort with the family and I'm not sure if there'll be wifi.

*Throws oreos at you wonderful people*

Posts shall be more consistent from now on

Thank you for it. I'll be consistent as well. Some time....Next week.

Also, reminder! This arc is ending, might I remind you that character arcs are still for grabs~
Nooo this isn't me stalling because I forgot what the next move was. We may honestly have a 'filler' arc until the next thanks to the busy work schedule and people probably being busy for the holidays. So, depending on when we finish this arc- actually it's pretty inevitable sooo just ignore the announcement. I'm GM haha, I'm just going to make stuff happen.

You'll have my post tomorrow. I am supertired (technical term) and ready for bed.

I'm getting to work on a post ^^ it should be up in an hour or two.

Happy Saturday!

Edit: Posted :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm hitting a slight wall here. To keep high quality and consistency for this final post, I need a bit more "content" than just two short paragraphs and a quick answer. I'm walled at giving Groth and Ray a substantial response because I've already had to make four and I was given very little to work with.

I would also suggest taking these questions far less literally. They're riddled. They're meant to have depth beyond the actual answer. Yes, of course you can answer them logically, but the journey to get to that answer and the realizations getting there are what matter.

Just popping in to inform still alive and kicking, mostly just lurking and watching for now. I'm ready to post whenever.
Aki I may be taking you up on that mention of arcs soon.
Oh and it's a little late but no complaints on this end Prince, do your thing.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Okay, give me some time to brainstorm some ideas. Maybe a day or two (though hopefully not that long).

I would also suggest taking these questions far less literally. They're riddled

*Cough* Yeah guys. Riddles. *Cough* *Shuffles away guiltily* Hah, yeaah, whoops?

Aki I may be taking you up on that mention of arcs soon.

Thanks for informing the OOC. I believe we'll be picking up the pace for the RP quite soon maybe. My finals start next week, why am I saying this.

As for arc, just send me a PM so we can discuss. (It would also be helpful to copy and paste old material to new PMs here so we can finish fleshing them out.)

Also @Winter , did you ever finish your landscapes for Tashigi's home? I never checked back which I should do so.

And thank you @Grothnor for cooperatong so willingly.

How's it going guys? Hope you're doing fine and excited for holiday breaks and Christmas breaks and other religious affair breaks and- yeah you get the point haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.