Status
Not open for further replies.
For reference, none of you can communicate with each other. You exist separately. In each individual "wasteland", the crew all act as solid statues, just not entirely marble - yet.

Finally have some time. I haven't caught up on posts yet, but I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow night at latest.

I'm super sorry for the delay. As an apology, have some Volataire. In my opinion, this song fits the last few posts quite well.

Well, my excuse is Dragon Age. Yes, its a terrible excuse, but it's quite engrossing... at least until the glitches ruin your day. The game gets stuck when I try to romance someone and it freezes after I try to respec. I hope to god they make a patch for the game soon.

Anyway, that's my excuse and I'm sorry. I'll get to posting soon.

EDIT: Posted. I'd like to add a bit of Lendrian culture giving a bit of background information on one of my posts.

The Lords of Lendria is an belief of an afterlife particular to Lendrians. The belief is that if one had lived a virtuous or honorable enough life that they would be welcomed to the hall of their forefathers to feast for all eternity with their ancestors and the founding Lords and Heroes of Lendria. It derives from early Lendrian beliefs and values, praising honor, courage, and patriotic sacrifice. The practice is not closely adhered or followed anymore, but it remains in practice among noble families and those who appreciate their heritage. It is not an organized religion, and is more a commonly held moral code and belief about the afterlife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just caught up, and those posts were intense.

DANG

Is Danny dead ;A;? Did Nolan lose his panic buddy?

Aki, you've begun to show your true colors, and those colors are evil! //shot

I loved everyone's posts so much ;A;! Typing one up now.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Is Danny dead ;A;? Did Nolan lose his panic buddy?

Gone she is.

Aki, you've begun to show your true colors, and those colors are evil! //shot

Psssh. Everyone is still alive, sort of. I mean, it's not like I'm the one that decided the statue thing. Ha, that was all Prince's idea.

And Danny was an NPC after all.

By the way Thor that was a terrible exist haha. And thanks for the Lendria insight.

Winter, where art thou??

Prince, you are evil.

Loving this statue thing though xD

When not being scourned by the irresponsible, I sometimes serve as a productive member of society. It's really, really odd. For everyone, including me. ;)

But yeah, I tried to make this moment excessively hard-hitting. Miss Aki emphasized so much how she wanted it executed perfectly, to give it a feel reminiscent of what we have seen, but unique to the RP - without takiing 10+ post cycles. That's what I'm working to achieve. I see this not as much as an RP, but as a scene on a stage from my theatre days. As it plays out, as each interaction occurs, I see lights being shone down on each crew member interacting in their own unique ways, all to entertain the audience that is in fact just us. :P

In any case, I did reply. This is where things get interesting. Admittedly, RP'ing as several different spirts - completely unique individuals - is somewhat challenging. Especially given I'm still somewhat new to each individual character of this RP.

Admittedly, RP'ing as several different spirts - completely unique individuals - is somewhat challenging. Especially given I'm still somewhat new to each individual character of this RP.

And so far, a fantastic job! And I'm not only saying that because the captain gets a cat spirit.

Miss Aki emphasized so much how she wanted it executed perfectly, to give it a feel reminiscent of what we have seen, but unique to the RP -

Pssh, I wouldn't say 'perfectly'...

Well guys, the new cycle has begun and it end Thursday.
This cycle should be rather fun interesting.

I should note that I have no preference to post order as long as the cycles are in complete sets. If you get set back some, I'll be RP the response out in the next following post. For example, since some RP'ers didn't get to respond to the introduction post, their Post 1 will be answered in my post 3, since they were skipped in post 2 due to not posting. I'll have to figure out some way to catch them up. I'll likely create 1-3 buffer cycles of interaction/explanation to catch up anyone left behind so that we can move on after this half of the arc. Also, this is one half of the arc. lol

Understood, just read the spirit posts and I'm loving them~

This is gonna be good 8D

Understood and I will post accordingly, on the statue part.

You know I was gonna post tomorrow, head to bed early after getting some writing done, wake up early, post, go to work, come home etc.
That's gone now, all that planning destroyed and I blame you for this Prince, all of it because of that goodness right there I just read. I'm depressingly happy at you, an oxymoron is the only to explain my emotions right now.
I'm kidding of course I was going to post anyway but I got a bit more fired up after reading.
I'll have a post up in just a moment.

Side note, if I did likes and the such you would get one Winter for that Latin

Last edited:
So, I have procured the new Pokemon (Sapphire) and I have 3 research papers due this week. That said, I won't be posting 'til Thursday, but I will edit in a post for Alicia at some point today.

I'm off to become a master. Smell ya later!

Thank you for the heads up.

Good luck, Prince!

Dang, I miss Pokemon. I think the last one I played was Platinum or Heart Gold. Have any of you ever done a Nuzlocke run?

Also, just dropping by to leave a heads up. This week is project week and next week is finals week, my posting schedule is going to be kinda messed up, and I'm gonna be MIA for the rest of the week. I'll do my best to post, but I don't think I'll be around until Friday.

@__@ My sincerest apologies, everyone!

Thanks for the heads up Fox. If I have to, I'll move Nolan along. Good luck with your busy school schedules guys!

As promised, Alicia now has a backdated reply in my Post 2. Back to pokemon.

tumblr_mr395vrEAk1sqbit1o1_400.gif

Hi guys~
How art thou?

Hello *salutes* I'm doing fine @-@)/ Still alive.

Posting on Fridayyyyyy, the Celery God has been kind <3. Our prof suddenly decided to move our paper's deadline from tomorrow to Tuesday *cries tears of joy* and our other paper has been moved from Dec 5 to 10 ;A; *throws confetti everywhere* Those are two less things to worry about...for now~

MUSICCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.