Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to wait for the last person of the rotiation I'm out of sync with to catch up. Elsewise, they'd be two rotations behind. I'll see what I can do eventually.

Sequel-baits piss me off. I believe one of the most-need elements of a great game is end-game catharsis.

Well, it wasn't open-ended sequel bait, because those are terrible. The big bad guy dies, the world is saved, but one of the background details raises questions.

The main character defeats the man trying to become god, but the audience learns that his rise to power was brought about by larger, more powerful beings.
And then they do something that they can't explain until a sequel.

Regretfully the same is true for me in terms of exams. I have a few exams coming up and I have to into hardcore study mode.
I have one early next week and hopefully (HOPEFULLY!) none this week but I'm preparing for the possibility.
Mid week I'll be slammed and tomorrow I'll be away from my computer. I'll pop on Tuesday but after that I'll have to vanish till I figure out more.

I'm already getting materials for celebratory cake Fox. Forget calories I'll share it with all my brethren as the school ends...for now.

I have posted the next five chronological replies. Some people are still a step behind. >.< We're nearing the mid point of this arc, but I do need to warn you. I'm going to be scarce up until the Ninth, so this might be an effective time to catch up or just make a really nice reply. This is the week of my finals, my research papers and my speeches due. I'm even off... work...

Anyway. Enjoy.

Nice posts guys!

So, I'm seeing a recurring pattern here and it seems finals are about to consume everyone. (My finals are approaching soon as well.) So I completely understand when you have to be away, but do come back! Return and post!

Prince's response system is pretty much according to when you post. So the four day rule technically doesn't apply, I just prefer the posts get in those days. But, it is understandable if you can't. Just be reasonable, kay? I think that's pretty fair.

I'm pretty tired right now, sooo you may get a post from me later tonight or Wednesday. If I'm lucky, Tuesday.

And good luck to you guys with school and work. And all that jazz.

Good luck, Prince! Welcome back, captain!

My finals have been moved to next week. On the bright side, I won't be dying yet. On the dark side, I was looking forward to getting it all done, and instead of having one last exam next week, there'll be four @-@

Oh well, posting either tomorrow night or Thursday night.

How are you folks doing?

Oh, and out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite cartoon and why? :D

I'm caught between Adventure Time and Daria.

Tumblr_m1qfe1z89I1r9gr7to1_500.gif

Adventure time is amazing xD! Finn and Jake are awesome and all the characters are pretty unique and lovable in their own way (even the ice king). Each episode is filled with color and adventure and the land of Ooh is so creative and fresh <3. I could fangirl over this for quite some time. I thought the episodes weren't connected but then they began throwing in background info on the mushroom war, parallel worlds, and prophecies. EVERYTHING STARTED COMING TOGETHER AND WOW. I'm going to have an AT marathon during Christmas break.

tumblr_ltztildRFT1qlt63vo1_500.gif

xhgFZ.jpg

Daria is a lot older than Adventure Time. It started airing during 1997, but it's just as amazing. All the sarcasm and snark make me laugh xD and the characters are pretty lovable too. It's supposed to be a satire on highschool, so most of the characters are based on tropes, but they're still lovable. I'm still on season 2, but I'm loving the character development <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Pirate Age is my only active RP now. Banned from the Guild. Also found a very fervent community against a large portion of the Guild's current Staff, which ironically isn't connected to why I was banned. The reason I was banned is simple. No one likes to be proven wrong.

Anyway, lots more time to commit to this now. H.A.N.D. of Fate (mine), Star Wars: Rise of Crusade (played an important character in) and Naruto: Jaded Ideals (helped make and was a co-mod of) are now completely inaccessible to me. Real grand Staff they got there, banning someone integral in large roleplaying groups playing an important part in sub-communities. But, y'know, if they ran that site with any trace of logic or progress, The Great Migration might never have happened to begin with.

In any case. The Guild, as it stands now, is dead to me.

Holy sheets and blankets I'm baaack. I can sense the dreaded Finals/Midterms coming towards me as well. Plus two days of school to catch up on. Sooo, nyeh.
Don't worry, I make time allll the time.

Good luck to you all!

And as mentioned before, Gosh Prince.
Well, Guild is dying away. Too bad you lost rps.

Yeaaaah, I'm playing catch up with school stuff today. Due dates are hitting soon. Like Thursday and Friday soon. I don't know if I'll post today. But if I do!...Well, just ignore this! [Hopefully I can get one in by tonight]

Everyone else post though!
tumblr_m2ar31IEjK1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

*Drags self away to do work*

Good luck to you all drowning in work!
JeffWingerStudy.gif

tumblr_meesf5ckSk1rlxhsno1_500.gif

tumblr_mxjmc5MyA11t15xv3o5_250.gif

And all that motivation!

Oh as for shows: As a kid, I loved Pinky and the Brain
"What are we going to do today Brain?"
"What we do everyday! Plan to take over the world!"

Adventure time is awesome too, but I haven't seen it in some time.

Hm... Young Justice and Teen Titans (Teen Titans Go is awful) are favorites too! And I'll stop there so I don't list every show I've watched.

Last edited:
I finally posted~
I hope you guys will be able to as well.

By the way, if you didn't notice like I didn't Fox and Grothnor, Prince edited his last post in order to accommodate with your latest posts. Sooo, you do have something to reply to~
Helpful hint there.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Just noticed :D thanks captain!

Gonna post tomorrow >__< sorry for all the delays! things will be back to normal on the 13th.

Teen titans go is defo awful xD the original one though <33

Haven't seen it in a long time though.

And posted. I've really enjoyed this arc so far.

I edited my post into my last one since I'm still a post behind and it hurts my head to go backwards to read what happens next.

Sorry for the lateness of my posting; I caught a really bad case of the Lazies, so I'll endeavor to try to fight through it.

Upperclassmen are having a play. Will post when I get back. Prolly in a couple of hours.

@__@ sorry about the post quality and length. Nighty night, people~

Sorry for the delay on my end, I've been swamped as of late. I'll have a post up today. Next week there's even more exams so I'll get one in before then since I get a lapse after my affairs today.

Hey, guys :D! How are you folks doing~?

I hope everyone is surviving finals and work and stuff *motivational hugs all around*

Just a week and a half-ish of school stuff and I'll be home free.

Geez, I haven't even started finals. But next week. That horrible week.

Me during all that:
tired.gif

After:
hakunnamatatta.gif

Some motivational(ish) music for you then. It's piratey and full of awesome.

I've been doing fine, mostly watching Dragon Age and Dark Souls videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.