Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still working on it. I've added bits and pieces. But since I'm writing the back story of a nation, it's taking longer than I expected lol

Bad post is bad. Sorry, I had no idea what to type really. I had a little bit of a block.

I'm still working on it. I've added bits and pieces. But since I'm writing the back story of a nation, it's taking longer than I expected lol

Oh, ha, I was only asking because I haven't looked in awhile.

As for your post, it's fine. It's sort of just a move along before the final scene anyway.
I should probably put up a post today too before I lose the opportunity.

Okay, I edited my post and added to it. Hope it works.

So Aki/Prince, are we getting back to a posting cycle soon? I like the stability and it keeps my posts from lagging. Also, have we decided/remembered which arc is next?

My arc is only half-done, really. After my arc, however, you'll be open-ended for whatever Aki desires, albeit I do have some personal suggestions for a quick mini-arc, you could call it.

We've been working on a regular posting cycle through this entire duration. The only difference was this last post, which required everyone catch up. If you think about it, since I went on without others, the only reason anyone would fall behind was their own time constraints. I changed nothing about the posting cycle except that I could move forward individually until the end.

So Aki/Prince, are we getting back to a posting cycle soon?

Sure. You can say that. Though, Prince is technically right. People have just been busy with work. But, yeah, once Prince posts his next post consider things back to the normal 4 day cycle.

Decided- Suuure. Nope. Prince and everyone else feel free to send me your ideas. Jusst...don't expect a quick reply this week.

And I changed my mind on posting. I'll just wait for Prince's post so there's more to reply to.

I'm going to go back to disappearing now. Finals week has begun. Bye!
kyJ4J.gif

And, with that, the Spirit half of this arc comes to a close to usher in the next half. Everyone is back to the living world...

For the record, the largest current aircraft carrier is 1000 foot or so. This ship is about 4-5 times larger, for scale. It's fucking huge. The deck alone, which is that last half of it, is alone larger than the USS Nimitz.

And nooow that he is introduced, you may go check Davy's CS on the weebly!
Well, he's been on there forever, but I just didn't say anything.

tumblr_mmamtkCj7f1rnsturo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_my375nMlcr1rlpk9c.gif

You can do it, captain! Your crew believes in you :D. Also, I'm gonna have a post up by tomorrow ^^! Though I'm a little confused? When did this cycle start? I just want to make sure I'm not falling behind or anything.

Anddd @Prince ! This arc was awesome, I loved how each spirit was unique and how relevant each of the crew's questions were! *tips hat* looking forward to what you and @Capt. Blu have in store for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Let's divide this arc up into 2 parts, the Spirit Arc and the Davy Jones Arc.

The Spirit Arc confined each character into a series of events that lasted 6 posts. Basically, as long as I posted, you could go as far as I had or fall behind. Some people did either. But, we all had to stop at the final post and wait because the final post regrouped the characters in such a way that posting had to continue through normal posting. Thus, as of my post, the four-day posting cycle is back in place and you go about your normal posts. They have all awoken, tossed and tumbling, on a balancing platform inside the Albatross, which is a ship roughly the size of 12 football fields.

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Thanks. I have three more tessstts.

And yeah, reiteration: This will be the start of a new cycle. Soo, you have till Friday.

I will have my post up either dramatically late today or tomorrow.

looking forward to what you and @Capt. Blu have in store for us.

Haha, me too Glad you guys are still enjoying the RP.

Three tests left!

Alright! My post is up finally.

How's it going guys? I'm soo close to my winter/holiday break.

Reactions: Fox of Spades
I have a plot arc in mind. But it's large and may or may not be suitable to happen this soon... I'll need to work on it in my head a little more.

Worry not about length of arcs! Like I told Mizos, your arc can span over the normal. Technically, there is no 'normal' plot length. Not that I know of. Anyhow, it can span out or it can be broken down into bits and pieces. One part of the arc here, another part of the arc there~ Just PM me when you have a clearer idea. And if you need help, I'm here too. After all, I'm the GM. It's my job.

I just noticed the new banner <3 it looks awesomesauce!

Thanks for the explanation captain and prince.

I'm gonna get started on a post ^^

Wait I didn't mention the new banner? Oh, man.

We have a new banner on the front page!

Ha, whoops.

Have some music.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_n4vh37a0DS1ry9hph.gif

This was true.
But I'm freeeee.
funny-gif-studying-sleeping-room.gif

tumblr_mm3xmbnE821r5xzspo1_500.gif

Now to go recover. And sleep a little longer.

Now I can focus on not accidentally driving this RP to the ground because of my absence.

Guys you have till Friday which is tomorrow! Things are going to be going back to normal now. I know some of you might disappear for the holidays too but again, give me a heads up. This is also why I am inserting a mini arc. It's not so important, but I still hope you're able to post and all.

Other than that~
Freeeedoooom!

You know I heard getting through finals is like riding a bike, except the bike is on fire, you're on fire and everything is on fire because you're in hell.

Also, I stumbled on a better render for Alicia:

render___touhou_feat__konpaku_yomu_by_holichii-d4vehvz.png

That render looks pretty ^^!

Hi, guys. Just a heads up, but I'll be disappearing from the 23rd to the 28th or 29th. I'm leaving with the fam and relatives for an island. I don't know if there'll be wifi, I'll be bringing my mobile wifi, but I don't know if there'll be a signal either. If I disappear, this is pretty much the reason, but I'll do my best to keep you guys updated through the OOC.

Oh and even if there is wifi, I can't post since I'll pretty much be on my phone >-<

Andddddd captain :D!

Congratulations.png

You are now a free pirate!

112.gif

and at those who are still dealing with finals :)! You can do it guys!

tumblr_mxmiwiC3Ek1qc4uvwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcfenmm5jg1rj6pi1o1_400.gif

I was top of the curve for two of my finals? Anyone remember that? Maybe? >.<

The entire last half of this arc was made just so that I could introduce my take on Davy Jones. lol

I personally love finals. I thrive in the pressure. I do my best on tests and larger assignments. Aside from the time they take up, I don't have an issue with them.

Aaaaanyway, I believe that, and I'm lobbying this to miss Aki, that it might be beneficial to just finish this posting cycle, then pause the RP until after the New Years. Everyone's busy, I know I'm going to be busy with family/New Years (getting trashed), etc. I believe it might just plain be easier to pause it at a good time to continue it later. Since we're all JUST getting to see Davy Jones, this is like a literal cliffhanger and we all have a sense of Catharsis after exiting Limbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.