Path of the Stars ( A Dog Adventure RP OOC )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Pangoblin

I was thinking of possibly making a future character for a different scenario, so maybe the one that helps the group could be an NPC? Unless someone really wants to do it to introduce their character or something? C:

@Pangoblin @DracoGale4

What if the fox was like Todd from The Fox and The Hound? xD Like, raised by humans or something, but has never really been introduced to dogs or something? :o Lmao it's totally cool if you don't like the idea, but I figured I'd jump in and throw a few ideas around :') don't mind my meddling >.>

y'all chat fast jfc 😅
@Pangoblin, i'm actually more active Thursday—early Saturday (i try to keep weekends for fam, y'know?). anyways i'm gonna try to post here soon. just having trouble debating template with hidden scrollie or nah bc 99.9% of the templates i make have invisible scroll bars... and idk i might try to do a second chara if no one else does??

a flood sounds like a great idea for their cult pack escape... and the collars. yeah Rio has a collar (which i shuld probably find an image link and put that in his bio...) bc he adores his mom.

@DracoGale4 kinda funny that your fox chara is named Sol bc that's what just about everybody calls me for short 🤣 love the sneaky boi

and just for the record, pitbulls are bomb but rotties are drop-dead gorgeous (biased af but)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pangoblin
Apparently I missed a notification for here and every message after that, lmfao.
Well, not a big deal. I think I'm going to hold off on forming a second character unless I think it is necessary for some reason. Mainly because I don't want to risk burning myself out for this RP.

In other news: I underestimated how busy I would be in prep for this weekend. So I probably won't get my post in like I wanted. -grumbles and growls- I might be able to get something out tonight, depending on how that goes. I do have my post somewhat worked up.
I also love Tai's intro~

And last but not least: I am going to bring my laptop to the con. I finally got a list of everyone who will be sharing the room with me. I know all but one of them, and the one I don't know is a co-worker with my best friend and a good friend of hers. In other words: Everyone in that room knows that I'll murder someone if they mess with my stuff without permission. And nobody there will bring anyone to the room without everyone else's permission first. I also have my locks, soooo the case will be locked shut and when I'm not there I'll lock it to something in the room. They will be hard pressed to mess with it, which means I should be able to check in from time to time during the night or during meals, if I so desire. I might also just leave it in the case the entire time, though, depending on how things go. (Last year, I checked in it once during the con time, but we were also staying at my best friend's sister's house so it was tucked away in their basement when we weren't there with it.)

The good thing about bringing my laptop along is that there's an hour trip to get in to the city from where I'm meeting with my BF. Sooooo, I might work on a reply on the way there/back depending on the situation. (Probably not, but it is a possibility)

and I'm pretty sure this OOC post shows you how scattered my focus is at the moment... I really will try to get a post out tonight so that nobody has to wait on me for so long. I hate keeping people waiting >.<

Apparently I missed a notification for here and every message after that, lmfao.
Well, not a big deal. I think I'm going to hold off on forming a second character unless I think it is necessary for some reason. Mainly because I don't want to risk burning myself out for this RP.

In other news: I underestimated how busy I would be in prep for this weekend. So I probably won't get my post in like I wanted. -grumbles and growls- I might be able to get something out tonight, depending on how that goes. I do have my post somewhat worked up.
I also love Tai's intro~

And last but not least: I am going to bring my laptop to the con. I finally got a list of everyone who will be sharing the room with me. I know all but one of them, and the one I don't know is a co-worker with my best friend and a good friend of hers. In other words: Everyone in that room knows that I'll murder someone if they mess with my stuff without permission. And nobody there will bring anyone to the room without everyone else's permission first. I also have my locks, soooo the case will be locked shut and when I'm not there I'll lock it to something in the room. They will be hard pressed to mess with it, which means I should be able to check in from time to time during the night or during meals, if I so desire. I might also just leave it in the case the entire time, though, depending on how things go. (Last year, I checked in it once during the con time, but we were also staying at my best friend's sister's house so it was tucked away in their basement when we weren't there with it.)

The good thing about bringing my laptop along is that there's an hour trip to get in to the city from where I'm meeting with my BF. Sooooo, I might work on a reply on the way there/back depending on the situation. (Probably not, but it is a possibility)

and I'm pretty sure this OOC post shows you how scattered my focus is at the moment... I really will try to get a post out tonight so that nobody has to wait on me for so long. I hate keeping people waiting >.<
No pressure on posting, tyt and enjoy the con :D and beat the shit out of anyone who touch ya stuff >o>

@solstice sorry bout all the posts lol xD
And how dare u give me feels with that ic post, poor rio and violet D:

Also I love how everyone's chara is missing their humans and Rose is jus like "eh, fuck 'em tbh" xD , she doesn't fully empathize with dogs that were pets and who mourn for their humans, I mean she gets it kinda but for the most part it's like beyond her. Most likely will change her views a wee bit as the rp plays out, feeling a bit more sympathetic

• Haha
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny
@Pangoblin It's fine I think having a different characteristic for a fox would be good XD he'll still be clever and sneaky, perhaps it just won't be in a 'conniving way.' It'll be a fun challenge, and there's still some time before he even shows up.

@Navuso Thanks! I was worried that I would have too much of a writer's block when writing his post XD

Also great job on taking all those precautions for your laptop! Nicely done XD

@solstice Oh yeah, I haven't really thought about that XD his name is like part of your name. That's funny.

@Annyeong Bunny I kind of like that idea, though I'm not going to let him be raised by humans. I kind of want him to be Wild. Maybe he'll know some kind humans who helped him out but he didn't live with them. I'll think more on it. Thanks!

bruh i freaking love those videos, like Tucker here
paws down adogable

I have a bias for labs and retrievers. I follow Tucker on Tik Tok. He is just so cute

"stinks like a butt... but I like butts so...."

xD I'm dieing~<3

and those cute soft boi wrinkles ~ ;w;

@Vio @Annyeong Bunny @DracoGale4 @solstice @Navuso

Little random note :U I decided to give every scene/chapter/setting it's own theme music ! :D Since I'm a massive dork for Kingdom Hearts dont judge me okay, I am a simple pangolin that love cheesy, sugary garbo i have a massive playlist for for pretty much everything, BUT BUT if any of you guys have any music ideas please do share :o it can be anything! Be it a song or instrumental, doesn't matter :3

Thought be a lil fun thing for us to do here in ooc :D

Also also! Did I forget to mention you guys can totally give your charas their own theme songs on their chara sheet? <__> I gave my Rosie one~ You don't have too if you don't want :o just lettin' yall know ^^ and dont be afraid in sharing your chara's themes in OOC~!

• Love

Little random note :U I decided to give every scene/chapter/setting it's own theme music ! :D Since I'm a massive dork for Kingdom Hearts dont judge me okay, I am a simple pangolin that love cheesy, sugary garbo i have a massive playlist for for pretty much everything, BUT BUT if any of you guys have any music ideas please do share :o it can be anything! Be it a song or instrumental, doesn't matter :3

Also also! Did I forget to mention you guys can totally give your charas their own theme songs on their chara sheet? <__> I gave my Rosie one~ You don't have too if you don't want :o just lettin' yall know ^^ and dont be afraid in sharing your chara's themes in OOC~!

I loooooove it!!! I do that stuff all the time, so I have playlists for current rps most of the time :')) What's the theme for this first chapter???

And I'm sure ya'll already know what Akira's theme is, butttt I'll put it here again XDD : Theme

I loooooove it!!! I do that stuff all the time, so I have playlists for current rps most of the time :')) What's the theme for this first chapter???

And I'm sure ya'll already know what Akira's theme is, butttt I'll put it here again XDD : Theme
I added it to the first post of the IC thread :o underneath the city gif :D

It's called "Lazy Afternoon" from the Kingdom Hearts 2 ost <3 idk if it fits tho, may change it lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Pangoblin I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS! AAAAAAAAH! ROXAS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAV! You go with that awesome KH playlist! >D

@Annyeong Bunny I listened to Akira's themesong and I actually have it in my own playlist :D I love it!

Ok I'll look for one for Tai! This shall be interesting!

• Love
@Pangoblin I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS! AAAAAAAAH! ROXAS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAV! You go with that awesome KH playlist! >D

@Annyeong Bunny I listened to Akira's themesong and I actually have it in my own playlist :D I love it!

Ok I'll look for one for Tai! This shall be interesting!
Duuuude kh is probably why I'm into games and overall keen on listening to the background/theme/boss music in games *_* the moosic is so pretty, sad, and super hype i totally didn't use Riku's theme and applied it to Rose or anything... tbh it could be Tai's theme too lol

I'll be sure to give you guys a list of themes for chapters, scenes and overall setting :p

@Pangoblin I love it XD Maybe I'll do a KH theme for Tai, not sure.

• Love
@Pangoblin

I'm pretty much the same way with The Legend of Zelda franchise~ <3 <3 I could put a theme to anything from it XDD

• Love