Path of the Stars ( A Dog Adventure RP OOC )

So, con things are not going as planned, but they aren't too horrible. Got things sorted out, so yay. That aside, I saw ASMR puppers!!!! Thank you for the new pupper to watch =D Tucker is the one I actually follow on Youtube. It's a pretty fun channel.

I probably won't get in to the theme songs for the chapters and such, but I really appreciate the effort behind them =3 (I just don't do well with relating music to a lot of things, which is why I don't do theme songs for any of my characters.)

So, con things are not going as planned, but they aren't too horrible. Got things sorted out, so yay. That aside, I saw ASMR puppers!!!! Thank you for the new pupper to watch =D Tucker is the one I actually follow on Youtube. It's a pretty fun channel.

I probably won't get in to the theme songs for the chapters and such, but I really appreciate the effort behind them =3 (I just don't do well with relating music to a lot of things, which is why I don't do theme songs for any of my characters.)

I hope you're okay and having fun ;w; hopefully whatever's happening it won't get in the way of the funsies

And oki doki, tho I was low key hoping to see what Rex's theme would be >o> I listen to music to help get the inspirational juices flowin o3o that or look up aesthetic pics on Pinterest :p

it is quite the opposite for me lmao

me: maybe listening to some music will help me concentrate on writing

me, four minutes later: /lip syncing to Firework/
maxresdefault.jpg

@Pangoblin You have an amazing playlist, I love them all. Lazy Afternoon! Aaaaah memories

Here's Tai's theme for now, I might change it later:

Theme

Reactions: Pangoblin
@DracoGale4 how dare u attack me with those FEELS with the "Other Promise" aka Roxas' theme, aka that one time I had to pause the game and boss battle and cry because I didn't wanna fight because I felt so fuggin baaad D:
that's a good arse choice for theme music btw :o

@solstice lol me too sorta, mostly just listen to like chill music when I study, but when it comes to rp I listen to an OST and imagine what scene feels like ti would be fitting. Like how our charas are interacting whil background music plays xD

You guys should listen to the Wolf's Rain OST (another anime that broke my friggin heart and made me cry like a wee babe). It's sooo good and very fitting for this rp :O

@Pangoblin Me tooooooooo! I was sobbing DX I never felt such a mixture of grief but also feeling completely awesome with how Roxas so easily defeated his enemies. I felt like all his pain, anger, and grief were in every swing he made and it just obliterated his enemies. That theme is my absolute fave. I'm glad it's fitting!

I've watched Wolf's Rain, loved it, until the end. Very disappointed

• Sympathy & Compassion
@DracoGale4 i kind aknow what ya mean with the ending of wolf's rain, i was somewhere in the middle for me. ;w;

@Navuso @DracoGale4 @solstice @Vio @Annyeong Bunny

Here's something i kinda been thinking for awhile

Do any fo your charas know what a wolf looks like/ever met a wolf? If so how would your charas feel about a wolfdog hybrid?

I know draco's Tai has some wolf blood in them (like a grand parent was a wolf, if I'm correct?) My rose would probably iffy with a wolfdog since she's heard some bad things about wolves in general, and how a wolfdog (in her eyes) isn't really a dog . Especially with the farm idea that i have for a later chapter were our pack will come across a wolf pack and its not on good terms, even more so later when they will probably have some issues with one when/if they ever settle into a forest and become rivals with said pack

@Pangoblin Yes one of Tai's grandparents was a wolf, though I don't think he ever would have ever met them. I feel like he might know what one looks like though since he has been to many places and traveled a lot so I think at some point he might have at least caught a glimpse of a wolf.

I don't think he'll feel any different with a wolf dog because he's honestly not far from one himself. To deny another would mean to deny himself so he wouldn't really judge a wolfdog so harshly since he'spart one himself

@Pangoblin Rex would have no clue about a wolf. He's only been a stray in populated areas (cities and towns) and was brought to a home within said places. So he would have never encountered one. The only time he might have seen one would be from the magic picture box, and that would not be enough for him to form an opinion on them. Especially not with building an image of how they should look or smell.

And a wolfdog would look different enough from that, so even if he did know what wolves looked like, he would be clueless about the hybrid, lol.

I feel like he'll view wolves as naturally intimidating dogs, rather than something different from their own mismatched pack.

Hopefully I'll get my post finished tomorrow or Wednesday and out for everyone. I'm kind of sleeping and resting today, since the con was insane. (Good and bad. I got hurt the first night, and have been walking on a sprained ankle all weekend. Also had no sleep the first night because of drunken roommates when it was supposed to be a dry room and everyone had agreed to not drinking at this con... So we managed to scramble and find another hotel to stay at and got insanely lucky to not get a jacked up price. Still had a hell of a lot to deal with, but it was fun and draining)

• Sympathy & Compassion
@Pangoblin i find it highly unlikely that Rio would know what a wolf looks like?? like Nav said, vaguely recognizable from The Magic Picture Box, but that'd be based on sight not by scent or anything. A hybrid would be just another, possibly bulkier dog he's unfamiliar with. In general Rio is wary of strangers, but since he knows very little about them, there's no prejudice regarding wolves/wolfdogs.

and I just want to state for the record there is a chance Rio would chase Sol given hunting background/instinct to chase small game

@Pangoblin Wow I haven't heard that theme in so long. Sounds like a remix of it though. I love it, it matches this rp really well!

@Navuso No worries, get some rest! I'm sorry about the sprained ankle, that's no fun, but good to hear that it didn't ruin your whole trip.

@solstice Good to know, that will will certainly be fun haha

@Pangoblin Oh my goodness, that is certainly an idea XD that'd be great

OOF XDD Finally managed to get back online! Work's been insaaaane and I finally have two days off. --.--

@Pangoblin Akira would probably have no clue about a wolf/dog hybrid, but I feel like she'd be accepting either way (since she's a pup and also gullible) But of course, she would be hesitant at first, only to probably be the first or second dog in the pack to trust one. C:

IMPORTANT

I'm gonna have to fully pull out of this RP. My laptop's power cord has gone completely to shit and it may be a very, very long time before I can get another one because my fam has more important things to deal with than a charger so I can play silly online games. This is quite possibly the shittiest timing in the world because I really adore this RP and y'all lovelies.
I am so sorry. I'll be on again tomorrow if I need to delete my Rio's IC post or smthn.

IMPORTANT

I'm gonna have to fully pull out of this RP. My laptop's power cord has gone completely to shit and it may be a very, very long time before I can get another one because my fam has more important things to deal with than a charger so I can play silly online games. This is quite possibly the shittiest timing in the world because I really adore this RP and y'all lovelies.
I am so sorry. I'll be on again tomorrow if I need to delete my Rio's IC post or smthn.
Oh noooo ;~; I hope you get ya new computer sooner than later ;o; whenever that gets sorted out you can hop back into the rp. Are you going to delete rio or do want to keep him there for your possible return?

@Navuso @DracoGale4 @Annyeong Bunny @Vio

With sol stepping out we now have 5 members in total. I know the rp is going a bit slow now, but hopefully things will kick back into gear soon ! I'll make a rp banner for the group, hopefully it can attract 1 or 2 more peeps to join in

@solstice That's terrible! I'm so sorry, I hope you get a new charger soon and then you can join back up later.

@Pangoblin That sounds like a plan