Path of the Stars ( A Dog Adventure RP OOC )

Hiiii! I'll try to have a CS up soon. ^^

Wandering Stars sounds great.

tenor.gif

yo yo yo​

Sorry i haven't responded at all. my birthday was Sunday and I've been busy since then.
Anyhoo, my boy, Rio, has been posted.
and I love Wandering Stars Pack, bootiful. *cough* Pup Squad with an R-rating is better *cough*
gosh i hope i haven't missed anything else important hnnngg... 💦

@solstice: Is it possible to get a scroll bar added to your post? It's really hard to read without a way to scroll through the information TT_TT (Trying to highlight to force it to scroll goes too far, and I can't get it to read the arrows when I try to use that method, so I can't really read past his show dog elegance.)

I'd love to see what the newest member has to offer XD

Sorry if this seems like trying to GM or anything, I just am really curious and wanna know about the character ♥♥♥

And happy belated birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny
@Navuso

Lmaooo I was thinking the same thing, so ooooops xD

@solstice

I'm also very excited to see your character!!! :'))

@solstice Nav read my mind lol, I managed to read Rio's bio on my phone and din't think there was issue with scrolling, but I wasn't able to scroll on my laptop, the only way i could read the rest was highlighting it ;w; other than that Rio looks absolutely adorable is accepted :D
GrippingMammothDipper-max-1mb.gif

@Navuso Rose legit ready for war only to see smol yappy boi at the bottom of the stairs and Rosie would def take her chances with the street dogs than being locke dup. but she doesn't do well in closed off spaces anyways, so she'd either try busting down the door or a breaking a window. She's a grumpy free spirited gal

@Annyeong Bunny Rose and Her Squad of HardAss Bishes would be rollin' into the next town on motorcycles and and sunglasses, her licenses plate would def say "baddest bitch" or something lol

@Vio awesome :D can't wait to see your doggo~

@Navuso @DracoGale4 @Annyeong Bunny @Vio

Seems like everyone minus Draco votes for Wandering Stars, I'll be sure to wait/re-ask draco whenever they have the time if they also vote for the name :D

Now that Rio's in the picture now, do you (VIo) want him to be in Operation Save the Pupper? Nav, Draco and I are going to have our charas swoop in to save Akira, pretty much it seems like the bigger dogs are gonna help bust down the door. Rio could join in, could never have too much muscle :o ooor~ when Akira is saved I plan on having the next scene maybe be the meeting night and Rio can have his introduction post there? it's all up to you. Right now we're just kinda chillin' in the OOC thread thinking of different scenarios for the rp till Draco put's up their post sometime this friday or weekend :D

Which reminds me to say. Hey guys! If you have any ideas, any at all, please do say so! hell post some photos from online in here than can help us flesh out the world and get those creative juices flowin o3o !

Which also also reminds me <__> idk why but I am deeply craving for a beach scene, like maybe the dogs come across an empty beach town or something, bunch of stuff to explore and many dangers like flooding or a hurricane could blow through? :o Also lovely chill scene of doggos just enjoying the beauty of said beach. I know I wanted our pack to come across a sort of culty crazy dog pack in the near future (once outside the city) maybe they head over to the beach town that is inhabited by said dog pack?

3x Also, holy shite on a bike the culty dog pack idea that I have is a doosey @__@ i'll explain my ideas for that in a diff post, because it's a loooooong idea/plot that I got

@Pangoblin

That would be real interesting to have a beach scene. Maybe they all think they're chill and actually seeing the ocean and stuff for the first time peacefully (maybe after the storm?) then they're taken by surprise by the wild pack?

Also, don't know if it would be a good idea or not..... but eventually, everyone has their own story arcs? Like, at different points of the rp, each dog encounters something triggering which unfolds a new layer to the story? ex: maybe Akira and the pack stumble across a large group of dead dogs, majority of them being pups? Stuff like that? :o Maybe we can brainstorm some events like those later on! ^-^

ALSO PLEASE TELL CUZ I'M REAL CURIOUS NOW T~T xD

@Annyeong Bunny yeah! Like they emerge from their shelter, the the sky is clear and blue, the ocean is sparkling, the sand a near perfect white
\(0w0)/ a bonding moment for the charas Akira would be a playing on the beach with another dog chara while the other charas lay back and watch, maybe slightly talk about their past? :p

And yeah yeah :0 that's what i hope for to happen in this rp, everyone's chara has their own moment of character development and fleshing out! omg dead puppers tho?! Akira can't catch a break D:

@DracoGale4 @Vio @Navuso @Annyeong Bunny
Here's the basic idea for the cult-dog-pack chapter:

Our main dog pack arrives in a quaint little upper middle class town that is currently ruled by a pack of pet dogs. The town pack are very loyal to their human owners, and deeply believe that they will return to them, they are also very devout followers of the Lunari faith. Their interpretation of the Lunari mythos is that dogs were made by the moon goddess for man and the dogs who do not wish to be ruled by humans are "lost". The town and pack seem to be pleasant even, perhaps too pleasant as the town-pack is overly polite surprisingly welcoming to the stranger pack (our main dog pack).

Main dog pack settles in for a few days and during their stay, they notice something odd. All of the dogs int he town pack wear collars and all of them claim to be a pet, and not a single street/stray dog can be found anywhere. At first our charas simply chalk this up to the fact that the town-pack has control over the entire town, making the pack large to have eyes and ears everywhere. In one way or another it is revealed that not all the dogs were actually pets before The Vanishing, as it turns out the town-pack is so devout in their belief that humans are their masters that in order to join the town-pack, one must swear their loyalty to the humans. So that means that some of the dogs of the pack were once strays of the town and once The Vanishing occurred and town-pack was formed, a "law" was enforced were all dogs must wear a collar as symbol of their faithfulness to the humans.

More weird and messed up things are revealed that the dog stray dogs who refused (or the event he pets that gave up on their masters) were killed and sacrificed Albalapis (the moon goddess), as the alpha of the town-pack believes that these sacrificed will appease the goddess and have he bring back the humans. Any dog/dogs who enter the town are not permitted to leave, they either "choose" to stay and take the oath of wearing a collar or they "choose" to be sacrificed. How our dogs discover this I'd imagine that:

1.) one of our charas happens to see a sacrifice taking place, before they are discovered by the culty-town-pack they are saved by one of the town-pack's members who does not agree with their actions.

2.) a member of the town-pack grows attached the main dog pack, or one of the main charas, they then feel guilty knowing what will happen so they tell the pack what's really going on and try to help them escape.

In then end i envision our pack running for their lives to escape the town, maybe getting into a few brawls. And as for the ex-town-pack member, they can either be an npc that is left behind (they run off and go their own way, not returning to the town, or maybe they do return o3o) or they will be a new chara added to the main pack. I personally have a second dog chara that I do plan on using in the rp during this chapter that will be part of the main dog pack, but he will not be the hero-dog that comes in to save the day from the culty-dogs . That role will be given to an npc or can a be a chara that one of you guys can make if ya like :D

This is just an idea, it can change and i'm def open for other ideas so if ya'll have any lemme know! :3

• Love
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny
@Pangoblin

Maybe not dead pups, cuz that's already happened and all, :') but something along those lines lmao!!! I love the idea of a bonding section before the town pack!!!

And hell yes! Sounds like a bomb ass section. Not gonna lie, when I read that there were no strays, I thought you were going to put that they kill them and eat them or something. I was gonna be like: "oh, wow. Cannibalism already. Peachy" xD But it low-key reminded me of the Walking Dead where they find a group that secretly eats human meat.

But I looove it!!! (was thinking that after they escape, Akira would want to totally ditch her collar or something because of the bad juju vibes or something) >.> The whole collar cult thing is actually super creepy. Like: "Oh, hello there neighbors! We're your friendly town folk that secretly want to kill you for being sacrilegious to our God. What are your names again? :))"

• Thank You
Reactions: Pangoblin
heh, sorry i'm an avid hidden scroll bar user. idk how it looks on mobile since i use a laptop. 🤷‍♀️ anyways, visible scroll bar added .

idk how i want to throw Rio into this yet (depends on how fast this rp gets rolling bc my free time centers mostly Thursdays - Saturdays). def hoping Rio can put some extra energy into ramming a door down. he's gonna love Akira the mini floof.
i love the idea of meeting a cult lmao.
"Oh, hello there neighbors! We're your friendly town folk that secretly want to kill you for being sacrilegious to our God. What are your names again? :))" - best thing i read all week wow

lmao i told my lil sis the plot of this rp and she was like "did the humans disappear because of Thanos' Snap" sis i'm tearing up too soon

heh, sorry i'm an avid hidden scroll bar user. idk how it looks on mobile since i use a laptop. 🤷‍♀️ anyways, visible scroll bar added .

idk how i want to throw Rio into this yet (depends on how fast this rp gets rolling bc my free time centers mostly Thursdays - Saturdays). def hoping Rio can put some extra energy into ramming a door down. he's gonna love Akira the mini floof.
i love the idea of meeting a cult lmao.
"Oh, hello there neighbors! We're your friendly town folk that secretly want to kill you for being sacrilegious to our God. What are your names again? :))" - best thing i read all week wow

lmao i told my lil sis the plot of this rp and she was like "did the humans disappear because of Thanos' Snap" sis i'm tearing up too soon

Heck yeah!!! Akira and Rio are gonna be best friends. T~T Lmao your sister's a savage. It's too soon!! xD

Thank you so much XD I apparently don't have a clue how to use them on the computer. Thankfully, Mobile doesn't have an issue because you use your fingers to scroll anymore. (Unless you have a phone without a touch-screen. Which are a pain to use anymore, lol)

I love Rio. I feel like Rex has found his horse~ 'Come on, pal~ You've got loooong legs. I have short ones. Please? Just for a little while? Until the sun starts to leave the skies?" as he hops up to plant his front paws on Rio's anxious shoulders. (Stretching in the process, because Rio is about twice his height)

I love him =D Even how he's anxiously destructive.

@Annyeong Bunny lol! "greetings you godless heathens-ahem, er, we mean, fellow dogs"

I do have a sort of cannablism idea for a different chapter for the rp, but idk if i want it to be a coyote pack or a dog pack o3o Or maybe it's just a dog/coyote that stalks dogs then eats them? :o

@solstice as someone who hasn't seen the rest of the avengers movies, I am at a loss and yet I think I have an idea and that gives me feels ;~;

@Navuso I legit see rex riding on Rio like a cowboy wear a lil cowboy doggy hat and Rio having a carrot shaped squeaky toy ~<3 lol

ride 'em cowboy. rio: "ain't a smooth ride u gonna fall off fren but sure, and mind putting ur paws to work, massage me bro." also rio: "STOP TRYNA STEER ME"

poor bb anxiety is bc he's just missing his human mom. i'm still thinking of taking on a second dog but???? i rarely do more than one character at a time :/
"maybe if i destroy everything she'll come back. i mean... she'll be yelling at me... a lot. small price. yeah."

carrot squeaky confirmed. touch it and die.
Bolt-and-Mr-Carrot-disneys-bolt-28305959-608-603.png

ride 'em cowboy. rio: "ain't a smooth ride u gonna fall off fren but sure, and mind putting ur paws to work, massage me bro." also rio: "STOP TRYNA STEER ME"

poor bb anxiety is bc he's just missing his human mom. i'm still thinking of taking on a second dog but???? i rarely do more than one character at a time :/
"maybe if i destroy everything she'll come back. i mean... she'll be yelling at me... a lot. small price. yeah."

carrot squeaky confirmed. touch it and die.
Bolt-and-Mr-Carrot-disneys-bolt-28305959-608-603.png
Gah Rio is too damn cute ; ^ ; and he will get on Rose's nerves for sure if he keeps squeakin his squeaky toy.

LoL Rio's logic with destroying the place = mom will come home xD

If you do plan on making a second chara hold off with using it IC for a moment, more charas will def be added along later on in the rp tho! This doesnt mean you can't go ahead and set up the character in the Chara Creation thread, you can def do that. Heck i plan on doing that soon with my Saluki dog :O

@Navuso @Annyeong Bunny @DracoGale4
this goes for everyone too, if you guys already have an idea for another main chara or an npc you can go ahead and create them and put them in the Character Creation thread! :D we just won't be using them just yet till later in the rp, most likely after when our charas escape the apartment or when the leave the city entirely o3o

Hey everyone! Sorry for such a delayed reply. I should be able to reply a lot more now over the weekend, that's usually my free time

Welcome to the rp @solstice ! Glad to have you on board!

Same to you @Vio, Good to see you again!

I'm good with Wandering Stars! I like it

Also I like the idea of the cult dog pack and the beach idea. I personally like the thought of one of the members being told about their 'true intentions' and then them reporting back to their pack about it but I'm also good with the idea of someone from that cult pack warning them. I know that Tai has a collar since he had an owner and was a military dog, their collars would be designed to be pretty durable so his wouldn't have fallen off so easily so I can see him still with it on. It would be something like this:

military-dog-collar__62579.1390403096.1280.1280.jpg

(I'll go ahead and add this image in his character sheet)

So possibly him or Akira or even both might be accepted in their cult and they learn about their plans, or Tai could even pretend like he wants to join to 'infiltrate the enemy' to find out more about them and that's how their plans are discovered.

If I'm forgetting anything else I'm sorry! There's a lot to keep up with haha but I'm working on my post now! ^_^

I cant decide between a rottie, a pittie, or bernard >.>;

@Vio Those are tough choices, though I like the idea of a rottie

@Everyone Post is up!

@DracoGale4 interesting idea for the cult dogs! Didn't even think of the cult pack being a little more attentive towards tai and Akira because of their collars. Maybe our dogs slowly begin to notice the slight favoritism? Like a hint that begins their suspicion?

@Annyeong Bunny forgot to mention! The scene were you mention Akira leaving her collar behind after the cult fiasco because she gets bad vibes from it now, that's a really noice idea too :o maybe Rose catches her chewing it off and asks her about it, a lil talk between the two of them.

Oh! And maybe there's a bit of complexity in the discussion between them. Like, Rose doesn't have too many fond feelings towards humans but she knows that they're important to Akira and that collar is a symbol of that. Or maybe that discussion should be held between Akira and one of the other two dogs (Tai and Rio) who had humans before. I just another possibly sweet/sad moment with this scene :o

@Vio GO FOR THE PIT!!!! ahem, sorry, I maybe a bit bias lol I work with a lot of pitties at my job. They're just big headed babies I love them ;w; but bernards are so sweet too ;w; and rotties are fuggin adorable .... I'm no help sorry o3o

@Pangoblin Yes I like that idea, like they treat Tai and Akira so much more nicely than they would the others, not exactly mean or rude towards them or anything but there is an obvious difference