Path of the Stars ( A Dog Adventure RP OOC )

lol welp found a photo for my second future chara

check out this long boi, he so pretty~

d448bc7828b3e794148fcc3bd7b74051.jpg

EDIT: It seems that everyne is on board with the Wandering Stars Pack! :D I'll be sure to add it to the Packs info on the Chara thread :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DekuNightFury
He looks so majestic~

Here's my future fox character:

animals-redfox-banner.jpg

Reactions: Pangoblin
He looks so majestic~
Dont let that purdy face fool you :o he a sneaky boi >o> he'll be cunning and conniving 100% full of pride

omg im screamin that fox is kewt ;w;

@Navuso @DracoGale4 @Annyeong Bunny @Vio @solstice

Before I forget 2 things I wanna say!

Since Draco posted for Tai, do you wanna go next solstice and have Rio in on the action or do you wanna wait and just have Nav go next? :o I know you said yur free time is best on the weekends and since it's saturday i didn't know if you wanted to go ahead and post or not o3o it's all up to you~

Aaand~ does anyone wanna make a doggo character for the when we have the encounter with the cult pack? Like I said before they would be the dog to help our Wandering Stars escape, if not and we can just have that dog either be an npc or even do what Draco suggested and have Tai go in to infiltrate the cult to discover what's really going on o3o

*GASP* Yo, hear me out. What if doing the great escape from the cult a huge hits, causing a massive flood and the dogs hop onto an abandoned boat/piece of wood/floating material that carries them away and they land n a beach after riding out the storm <__> idk im just throwin ideas out there. Like the storm helps them get away and maybe even int he eyes of the cult dogs this is their god punishing them or something so they freak out which buys our charas to time to run off??? it's just a skeleton of an idea, i'll be sure to flesh it out more in a dif post o3o

@solstice @Pangoblin
Just so there's no pressure, I probably won't be able to work on a reply until Monday anyway XD So feel free to get a reply in if you want.

On that topic, I'm also giving notice that on Thursday through Sunday (23rd - 26th) I will most likely be completely AFK. If I do check in, it'll either be from my phone or if I feel like risking taking my laptop, sometime at the odd time of morning before I crash for a few hours. I'll be at a con, and we'll be staying in a hotel nearby. (I'm not sure I'm going to trust everyone we're rooming with, so I'm not completely sure I'll be bringing my laptop this time)

Hopefully I'll bounce back from that quickly enough to not leave anyone waiting, but it might be a bit spotty for a few days after >.<

And on another thing:
I love the idea of them getting swept away in a storm, getting saved from the cults, but winding up stranded on a new area. They could get separated during that, working their way back to their group, because that's their pack. That's the group that they feel comfortable with by that point, I would think. So a small division that they have to close to get the pack built back up?

I like the idea of a flood hitting in order for them to escape and the idea of all of them getting separated so they would have to find their way back to each other, perhaps even worried that some might not have made it and if there even is a pack to go back to if no one survived the flood.

@Navuso LEAVE YOUR LAPTOP! As much as it would stink to not be able to reply, I would risk losing something so precious! DX That's just me but if there's even a slight possibility of that happening then I wouldn't risk it. I'm sure we can all wait for a bit for a post.

@solstice @Pangoblin
Just so there's no pressure, I probably won't be able to work on a reply until Monday anyway XD So feel free to get a reply in if you want.

On that topic, I'm also giving notice that on Thursday through Sunday (23rd - 26th) I will most likely be completely AFK. If I do check in, it'll either be from my phone or if I feel like risking taking my laptop, sometime at the odd time of morning before I crash for a few hours. I'll be at a con, and we'll be staying in a hotel nearby. (I'm not sure I'm going to trust everyone we're rooming with, so I'm not completely sure I'll be bringing my laptop this time)

Hopefully I'll bounce back from that quickly enough to not leave anyone waiting, but it might be a bit spotty for a few days after >.<

And on another thing:
I love the idea of them getting swept away in a storm, getting saved from the cults, but winding up stranded on a new area. They could get separated during that, working their way back to their group, because that's their pack. That's the group that they feel comfortable with by that point, I would think. So a small division that they have to close to get the pack built back up?

Thanks for letting us know ahead of time ! o3o hope ya have fun at the con~

Ooo~ yis~ I support this, maybe the pack get split in halfish? Like they get separated in pairs or do you mean everyone is separated and by themselves for a short period? Personally I think pairs are better, only because I don't know well it would play out as everyone making posts not really interacting with eachother. Or maybe that's just me and I could be wrong, we can all vote on that :o i'm will to try out either or tbh . It totally makes sense that they would feel safer with eachother at that point because there will be scenes where they need to have eachothers back prior to the flood, and have gained levels of trust.

On a side note, Dun bring the laptop bruh D:> just incase, you can access the internet via your phone yea? :o wouldn't have to make posts or anything, could just chat it up here in the ooc

@DracoGale4 oh lord i just know thought of that ; _ ; the worry that our charas may have that there's no pack to go back too and everyone is dead D:> Rosie (if she started out by herself after the flood) would tough it out and try searching for them, but after awhile she begins to lose hope and int he first time in a long time, she feels lonely. avsaaghsvasb bruh, bruuuuh, a scene where she sees Tai's/Akira's/Rio's/Rex's collar (if Rio or Rex has one idk o.o) floating down a nearby stream. She dives in to save it and when she sets it down she just stares at if for the longest and then the FEELS hit her super hard and she lets herself give the longest wailing howl thinking that she's lost one of her packmates

and of course if one of the main charas shows up after hearing and following her howl she quickly trys to regain herself because she's tough gosh dang it

Maybe they all managed to find each other at the beach after a long search! o.o

@Pangoblin That's so sweet and sad! But is it bad that I also find it a little funny? Like if it was Tai's collar she found then he comes up after following her howl and just says bluntly: "Oh you found my collar." All straight-faced and serious. Then she quickly tries to compose herself and he looks at her all weird: "Are you ok?"

Rose: "Shaddup, you grew up in the army, how could you be so slow in swimming out of there and finding me?" Then just shoves passed him, saying to look for the others, and he just stands there all confused.

Of course since Tai grew up in the army he would consider the possibility that everyone if not most of them had died, especially the ones like Rex and Akira since Rex is so small and wouldn't be able to swim for long and Akira is still a pup.

I like the idea of all of them finding each other on the beach, especially if we go with perhaps Rosie howling to which everyone follows?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I was thinking the team in half, or into pairs. On their own would be hard, as stated.

I also love the collar thing. That would be a fun way to bring them back together.

@Pangoblin

I love that idea!!! T~T We could definitely brainstorm with that idea more in detail (as far as whose involved and whatnot) but yessss! It would make a lot of sense. Maybe the scene could start off with Rose and Akira, then Tai could join in and everyone could help each other over the underlying theme of 'owners'.

@Vio Rotties are hella bomb, but pitties..... <3 T~T I love both~

c8d5124cf4ebd6b126afa99a836b08a5.jpg

I'm going to go with a pittie that looks like a puma lol Gonna name her Nyx I think. :3

That

Looks

Terrifyingly

Beautiful

Love her

Reactions: Esmeray
@Navuso @DracoGale4 @Vio @solstice @Annyeong Bunny
Idk if I already said this or no, sorry if I repeat myself ;w; anyone wanna make the dog that will join the Wandering Stars after dog cult scene? No pressure if anyone doesn't o3o idk how many of you are itching to make a second chara if any of you are itching for one lol

@DracoGale4 lolol the thought of rose suddenly trying to compose herself makes me giggle, she low key is very happy to everyone is okay maybe she'll give Akira a wee lil nudge on top of her head. Just to show a small bit of softness.

@Pangoblin I'm good, I already made a second fox character that will appear later on so I'm not dying for a new one haha

Also I can see Rose doing that for Akira, that would be adorable.

@Pangoblin I'm good, I already made a second fox character that will appear later on so I'm not dying for a new one haha

Also I can see Rose doing that for Akira, that would be adorable.
Oh yeah! Almost forgot to mention, Sol looks good as a chara :D tho now I think I have to tweak my Gale chara since he too is suppose to be on the sly-side lol maybe I should make him more prideful and snooty :p

@Pangoblin I was thinking of changing Sol for the same reasons XD I read your's and was all: 'Dang, the two are too much alike.' The only difference seems to be is that Sol is sneaky just so he could save his own skin. I just haven't had a chance to tweak it yet

@DracoGale4 lololol I legit was like "oh man he made a sneaky chara, well maybe if i make Gale more charming- aaaaand the fox is also charming" xD yea the only real big difference between them is that I plan on Gale being a manipulative ass that has a 'suave' facade, like it is not beyond him to use another dog (or any canine) emotions to get what he wants. Like getting a dog/wolf/fox/coyote to fall for him only for him to betray them and revel in his evil cackling, I'm over exaggerating but ya kinda get it right? xD

@Pangoblin I'll take another look at Sol when I get the chance XD he's still a work in progress and it will be nice to not have a cliche sneaky fox

@Pangoblin I'll take another look at Sol when I get the chance XD he's still a work in progress and it will be nice to not have a cliche sneaky fox
oh nonono! ;w; you can have him stay the way his! I just thought it was kinda funny we both had sneaky bois as charas lel sneaky foxes are my fav, but if you want him to be a sneaky thats totes fine i can change Gale no prob, i'm still working on his chara