Path of the Stars ( A Dog Adventure RP OOC )

Sorry about the ping that you guys got in another RP I'm in >.<

I copied the template for that post, and apparently it decided I wanted to copy the full document XD Which was not what I was trying to do. (This is why I shouldn't do things when I'm getting tired and don't have the control I want in my main hand)

It's all good XD No worries! Thanks for saying something, otherwise I'd be EXTREMELY confused

• Thank You
Reactions: Navuso
Hey how's everyone doing?

I just got done with a Team Rocket event in Pokemon Go. We went to a place, which I didn't know would be good or not, and we got about 10 stops done in 30 minutes. (We started late because my bestie's brother took far too long to get ready. We wound up leaving right before the event started to get to an area that was a 20-ish minute drive when the lights aren't working against us XD)

Still, it was fun. And it's pretty fun just chilling out with her :3

Oh nice! That sounds like fun XD I haven't even touched Pokemon GO in a very long time. Never really got into it. I hope Team Rocket didn't get your Pikachu!(or any of your other Pokemon)

Reactions: Navuso
DUDE FUGGIN- okay so idk why, but i didnt see bunny's post <__> at least i dont think i did??? my brain is like goldfish and squirrel, i forget easily and it's everywhere at once ;~; im so sorry everyone, i'm typing out a post and hopefully it will be up by tomorrow. Had to be gone for awhile do to fam stuff, verry sorry... again v~v

It's all good, no worries! It happens to the best of us. I completely understand how that goes

How's everyone been? I'm finally on break before next semester :D