Path of the Stars ( A Dog Adventure RP OOC )

@Pangoblin I'm copy-poasting the post to a storage thread, that way I don't lose what I wrote, but I have removed it from the IC thread because I honestly don't think I'll come back soon enough to participate in the important plot points. Sorry guys :')

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Pangoblin
@solstice Awwww!!!! Q-Q I'm sorry!!! Maybe in the future if another group rp comes around we can all get together and do it again!! :C <3

@Pangoblin I agree as well, and even if the rp is slow atm, I'm still hella pumped for it!!! I feel like it'll kick off real soon. ^-^

*me when seeing the group banner on the front page*

Ayyyyyyye~ \o3o/
tenor.gif

Sorry that I haven't said anything guys, been a wee bit busy ;w;

Here take some of this wholesome

Oh my goodness that was adorable!

Sorry for taking so long to reply, everyone. The con kicked my ass a lot more than I had expected. And I'm still not up to 100%. Sorry if my post isn't that great. I'm sure you can tell it's been worked on off and on over several days (I am honestly not sure how many different attempts I made at working on it for that mess... Oops)

Hopefully it's good enough to get operation Save the Pupper! back on track. <3

@solstice sorry to see you have to drop out. It'll be nice to see you re-join if you can, later on down the road. Even if you might miss the currently active plot points, I'm sure there'll be plenty for you to participate in if you choose to rejoin us.

@Pangoblin I'll be honest, I did a loooooot of work to hide the ads from view. I love the banner you showed us in the thread, though :)
I'm just not looking to join any new RPs, unless they're with friends. I don't want to see any advertisements for things that I have zero interest in at the moment. (It just takes up space on the site, and I like to try and keep things compact. It's why I have other things edited to hide a bunch of stuff around the site already. Especially on PMs, so I can keep using it in smaller browser windows without losing all that space XD)

But, with the flags they have in place, a lot of people aren't going to take the effort to hide it from view XD Hopefully it'll draw in more fun RPers =3

Sorry for taking so long to reply, everyone. The con kicked my ass a lot more than I had expected. And I'm still not up to 100%. Sorry if my post isn't that great. I'm sure you can tell it's been worked on off and on over several days (I am honestly not sure how many different attempts I made at working on it for that mess... Oops)

Hopefully it's good enough to get operation Save the Pupper! back on track. <3

@solstice sorry to see you have to drop out. It'll be nice to see you re-join if you can, later on down the road. Even if you might miss the currently active plot points, I'm sure there'll be plenty for you to participate in if you choose to rejoin us.

@Pangoblin I'll be honest, I did a loooooot of work to hide the ads from view. I love the banner you showed us in the thread, though :)
I'm just not looking to join any new RPs, unless they're with friends. I don't want to see any advertisements for things that I have zero interest in at the moment. (It just takes up space on the site, and I like to try and keep things compact. It's why I have other things edited to hide a bunch of stuff around the site already. Especially on PMs, so I can keep using it in smaller browser windows without losing all that space XD)

But, with the flags they have in place, a lot of people aren't going to take the effort to hide it from view XD Hopefully it'll draw in more fun RPers =3
I get it with the ads thing ;w; glad ya like the banner tho and even more glad to see ya back! :D

I was in the process of typing up a response till I realized it was bunny's turn not mine lol whoops

• Haha
Reactions: Navuso
OH SHOOT XDD It is my turn!!! Lmaooo I'll get a post in soon! C:

If Rose starts clawing the door up, that's something that Rex would definitely help with, lol.

And he really does view that they help each other out. Maybe not by going out of their ways to do so, but still enough XD (Such as sharing food, what little was shared before it dwindled out.) But I love him being optimistic and naive in this way even though he's an adult. And he probably should cower more from large dogs, but small dog mentality. Kind of like how my yorkie will stupidly attack my dad's rottie if they aren't kept separated properly. No fear, just aggression orz

I feel like Rex is the same. He's aware that he can't overpower larger dogs, but he has faith in his agility and speed to get away if needed XD <3

If Rose starts clawing the door up, that's something that Rex would definitely help with, lol.

And he really does view that they help each other out. Maybe not by going out of their ways to do so, but still enough XD (Such as sharing food, what little was shared before it dwindled out.) But I love him being optimistic and naive in this way even though he's an adult. And he probably should cower more from large dogs, but small dog mentality. Kind of like how my yorkie will stupidly attack my dad's rottie if they aren't kept separated properly. No fear, just aggression orz

I feel like Rex is the same. He's aware that he can't overpower larger dogs, but he has faith in his agility and speed to get away if needed XD <3
Oh yea! Sharing food and what not but like when serious or dire stuff happens everyone just whistles while acting like it's non of their business xD I should've elaborated with that in rose's post

I like Rex's boldness with big dogs :o it's very "little dog like" to not be scared of bigger doggies, like ya said lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navuso
Got my post up! I hope it was ok. Great job everyone on your own posts!

Kick butt, doggos! Take that big bad door down!

@DracoGale4 your post really has the feels to it. I could feel my chest tighten in tension as I read it, and I love that <3