Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kagayours or @Luma or @Clownpiece I have a bit of an odd question. Is there a way one could request a room transfer? Yorika made a Nul-based character, and we were wondering if we could make it so that they're roomies. x3

They're both solo currently anyway, so it isn't as if it'd mess with another pairing (I think).
I'm assuming you mean twist fate and change it OOC for the fun of it? I'm okay with it personally, if no one else is opposed.

I'm assuming you mean twist fate and change it OOC for the fun of it? I'm okay with it personally, if no one else is opposed.
Well, if that's not the best way to go about it, my second idea is to have the characters ask for it in the IC thread after they've gotten acquainted. Although if the first way works, it'd be much appreciated. ^^

@Kagayours or @Luma or @Clownpiece I have a bit of an odd question. Is there a way one could request a room transfer? Yorika made a Nul-based character, and we were wondering if we could make it so that they're roomies. x3

They're both solo currently anyway, so it isn't as if it'd mess with another pairing (I think).
Wait, I'm confused. Who do we want Yorika's character to room with?

Wait, I'm confused. Who do we want Yorika's character to room with?
Sera (who is a Nül-Athys stowaway) and Neptune (who is Nül).

Sera (who is a Nül-Athys stowaway) and Neptune (who is Nül).
Wait, "stowaway"? I don't recall any mention of stowaways... was this mentioned in a CS that you accepted instead of me? And if so, could you get me up to speed?

In any case, I'm not sure I see the need to make the two of them roommates, other than the fact that they're both Nul... It seems trivial enough that, if I accept that, then I feel like other people might start to request roommate changes for other things as simple as being the same race, and, well, I feel like that defeats the point of having randomized roommates to begin with.

Besides, it's not like you won't get plenty of chances to interact elsewhere in the RP. o_o If anything, forcing both of those characters to have roommates besides each other just means more interesting interactions in total... since it won't be completely focused on just the two Nul interacting, you know? :P

Reactions: Luma
Wait, "stowaway"? I don't recall any mention of stowaways... was this mentioned in a CS that you accepted instead of me? And if so, could you get me up to speed?

In any case, I'm not sure I see the need to make the two of them roommates, other than the fact that they're both Nul... It seems trivial enough that, if I accept that, then I feel like other people might start to request roommate changes for other things as simple as being the same race, and, well, I feel like that defeats the point of having randomized roommates to begin with.

Besides, it's not like you won't get plenty of chances to interact elsewhere in the RP. o_o If anything, forcing both of those characters to have roommates besides each other just means more interesting interactions in total... since it won't be completely focused on just the two Nul interacting, you know? :P
Fair point.

Anyways, Sera is an Athys formed from a Nül and snuck aboard Neptune's vessel to Earth.

Fair point.

Anyways, Sera is an Athys formed from a Nül and snuck aboard Neptune's vessel to Earth.
Oh. I see.

Anyways, I still don't think that really constitutes "omg they have to be roommates" material. :P

Oh. I see.

Anyways, I still don't think that really constitutes "omg they have to be roommates" material. :P
Yeah, I agree now that you mention it.

I'd love to see a few more character sheets pop up so we can match some more people though. We have way more races than characters for some reason.

Oh. I see.

Alright, I see your point. Neptune will have no soulmate... ;-;

Just kidding, no hard feelings! I'm sure there's many other ways to interact.

... okay, after much thought and consideration, I've removed the 'charms' section from the Nül race sheet. It has the potential to be broken in many ways, nobody's ever made use of it, and it basically just provides the ability to be "that guy", which I really don't want to happen. Nothing has changed in Neptune's CS, and this doesn't affect Yorika's Sera in any way. Two small sections of the Nül extraneous lore has been modified to reflect this.

Nyool Race Sheet

@Kagayours @Luma

I'll totally get a post up!

...later, (probably 18 hours or so from right now, actually). I have a test everyday this week, so right now I'm a bit burnt on studying and failing at French preparing for my downfall x.x

Name: Nicolias Violae
Race: Koimago
Powers: Darkness+Fire, can transform into a cat.
Sexuality: Bi
Age (apparent):
Age (actual): 15
Appearance: pitch black hair, purple eyes, pale white skin, a little bit pointy teeth (picture)
Bio:
Heir to the noble Violae family, he was pretty much pampered as a child, he likes smiling and is generally kind, sometimes he can be sadistic, surprisingly enough he isn't very assertive. unlike most koimago, as an heir to a rich family his was reborn through the "Ascension" he does not remember much about his time as a human, the only things he does remember are the lessons his "father" taught him and the ascension ritual.
Other: his hobby back is drawing and collecting different objects made of silver.
picture

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sail ...

Thinking I might wait for you to post first, unless I don't hear from you within the next day. Then I'll see what I can come up with...still pondering possible "start" scenarios.

Hey guys. What did I miss? :)

Appearance: pitch black hair, purple eyes, pale white skin, a little bit pointy teeth
The appearance feels rather bare bo-

notes: I didn't know how to make a proper character sheet so please tell me my mistakes, and I am not very good describing appearance, though he looks exactly like my profile picture.
Oh. Well then, you can include a picture in your CS. XD And I'd say it's best to actually code the image into the post rather than saying "look at my profile pic", because there's no guarantee that your profile pic will stay the same forever. o3o

Bio: Heir to the noble Violae family, he was pretty much pampered as a child, he likes smiling and is generally kind, sometimes he can be sadistic, surprisingly enough he isn't very assertive.
:/ Yeah, this... feels very bare-bones.

Was this his life back when he was alive? If so, tell me about what happened when he died. Tell me about his existence as a koimago. There's just so little here to work off of, I feel like I still don't know anything about the character...

Maybe you could read some other people's character sheets to get a better idea of how much detail to go into? Some of them are rather lengthy, and I wouldn't say you have to write that much, but, if you don't know what to talk about, then hopefully reading some other CS's will give you some ideas.

OMG. CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE LINK? I'll work on my IC as soon as I can.

tell me about what happened when he died
well I apologise for not including that he was born throught he ascension ritual (ascension is reviewed in the race sheet) and his life wasn't really filled with very unusual things for an heir to a noble family, there are a few little things here and there but they are not worth mentioning here, if I included every last detail about his life I think it wouldn't be that interesting

I'd say it's best to actually code the image into the post
yes I included the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.