Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!
I really think that August might protest against food given at Omnibus' cafeteria ("... Is that a... a-a f-fish?... FISH?!"), and might form some group of gourmet people.
omg xD
I doubt my character would care about what Omnibus serves, since Arcani can and will eat basically anything, but she loves food so much that she'd definitely want to set up some sort of restaurant cx

hmm.... well if I had to change it i'd make it so humans didn't know what they were, but it was still getting dangerous nonetheless. ok so i'll edit it and repost the race bio, can my race be accepted then?

hmm.... well if I had to change it i'd make it so humans didn't know what they were, but it was still getting dangerous nonetheless. ok so i'll edit it and repost the race bio, can my race be accepted then?
:/ It'll be accepted if I'm ok with everything in the new version. I might still have some objections or see things that need to be clarified.

And I'll definitely need to see the thing about humans not knowing what they were but it "still getting dangerous", because, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what exactly you mean by that. But, I guess I'll take a look at your full description of it and see what I think then.

Name singular: Koimago

Name plural: Koimago

Powers/Abilities: every koimago has different powers, they are combinations of 6 elements, (fire, earth, wind, water, light, darkness) some koimago can transform into certain animals. certain combinations of powers can give a koimago transformation ability, though the combinations always have light or darkness: darkness+fire=wolf OR cat //random// light+wind=eagle/m/ OR falcon/f/ //gender specific// darkness+wind= raven/f/ OR bat/f/ //gender specific// light+fire=fox OR dog //random// darkness+earth=badger OR snake //random// light+earth=lizard //size and type may vary// darkness+water=squid OR shark //random light+water=octopus OR whale //random//. they can also sense the presence of other koimago and detect their location, controlling their presence is an advanced technique that newly reborn koimago don't have.

Lifespan: they do not age, though the can be killed if they fatally damage their head, chest, or stomach (those are the parts where the connection between their soul and body is strongest, and severing it will result in death, any other parts of their body heal quickly)

Physical description: appearance not older then 14, very pale skin, weirdly colored eyes (depends on the color of his soul which in part depends on their personality and the combination of their powers)

Cultural description: childish, no particular culture, though their realm is divided into 4 parts (learn more in the realm description)

Realm:koimago used to inhabit earth and due to their childish nature they misbehaved and lied to humans, pulling cruel pranks, they also stole frequently and at some point killed a few humans too. a powerfull koimago called rose saw that the people are getting very angry and it was getting dangerous for her bretheren, the humans didn't realize that those children were supernatural beings capable of killing them and the battle between humans and koimago would be very bloody and sacrifice many lives, so instead she sacrificed herself and with her spirit power over matter (rare combination of light and darkness) she created a pocket dimension that is now the realm of koimago, her loyal followers convinced other koimago to inhabit the realm and soon every one of them started living in this realm. it's now divided into 4 parts, Les (a tropical forest with treehouses and exotic animals, here lives the Fira family) Sibnel (resembles England, a lot of structures in gothic style and frequent rains, a large castle in the center (property of the Violae household) Sanap (a sunny beach, with cottage-like houses, other then the beach and a lake, it's a dessert, here lives the Akulo family) and finally Shuk (a polar opposite of sibnel, mostly sunny weather, white structures that resemble greek and roman architecture and a white castle in the center (property of Lumino family)

Other: the koimago are ruled by 2 respected noble families of Violae and Lumino (there are 4, but the other 2, Fira and Akulo, don't have much influence) the Fira and Akulo families controll The Red Brigade(Fira) and The Blue brigade(Akulo), the red brigade protects the realm from the inside, while the blue brigade scouts the earth in disguise in order to make sure every new koimago is sent to the realm.

Description: the koimago are spirits of children who were murdered before the age of 15 nd had massive regrets, unlike ghosts and phantoms they return to their dead bodies, so they are similar to zombies, though their bodies do not decompose and look normal.

notes: Koimago can not reproduce through sexual contact, however wealthy families who need an heir raise a regular human child, and at the age of 14, the "ascension" ritual starts, the child is infused with koimago spiritual energy and dies, soon he is reborn as a normal koimago. Again this is only done by wealthy families.

Last edited by a moderator:
IC is up!

I'll go on a tagging spree later to make sure everyone sees this. (Or Luma could do it for me, idc.)

Powers/Abilities: every koimago has different powers, they are combinations of 6 elements, (fire, earth, wind, water, light, darkness) some koimago can transform into certain animals. certain combinations of powers can give a koimago transformation ability, though the combinations always have light or darkness: darkness+fire=wolf OR cat //random// light+wind=eagle/m/ OR falcon/f/ //gender specific// darkness+wind= raven/f/ OR bat/f/ //gender specific// light+fire=fox OR dog //random// darkness+earth=badger OR snake //random// light+earth=lizard //size and type may vary// darkness+water=squid OR shark //random light+water=octopus OR whale //random//. they can also sense the presence of other koimago and detect their location, controlling their presence is an advanced technique that newly reborn koimago don't have.

Lifespan: they do not age, though the can be killed if they fatally damage their head, chest, or stomach (those are the parts where the connection between their soul and body is strongest, and severing it will result in death, any other parts of their body heal quickly)

Physical description: appearance not older then 14, very pale skin, weirdly colored eyes (depends on the color of his soul which in part depends on their personality and the combination of their powers)

Cultural description: childish, no particular culture, though their realm is divided into 4 parts (learn more in the realm description)

Realm:koimago used to inhabit earth and due to their childish nature they misbehaved and lied to humans, pulling cruel pranks, they also stole frequently and at some point killed a few humans too. a powerfull koimago called rose saw that the people are getting very angry and it was getting dangerous for her bretheren, the humans didn't realize that those children were supernatural beings capable of killing them and the battle between humans and koimago would be very bloody and sacrifice many lives, so instead she sacrificed herself and with her spirit power over matter (rare combination of light and darkness) she created a pocket dimension that is now the realm of koimago, her loyal followers convinced other koimago to inhabit the realm and soon every one of them started living in this realm. it's now divided into 4 parts, Les (a tropical forest with treehouses and exotic animals, here lives the Fira family) Sibnel (resembles England, a lot of structures in gothic style and frequent rains, a large castle in the center (property of the Violae household) Sanap (a sunny beach, with cottage-like houses, other then the beach and a lake, it's a dessert, here lives the Akulo family) and finally Shuk (a polar opposite of sibnel, mostly sunny weather, white structures that resemble greek and roman architecture and a white castle in the center (property of Lumino family)

Other: the koimago are ruled by 2 respected noble families of Violae and Lumino (there are 4, but the other 2, Fira and Akulo, don't have much influence) the Fira and Akulo families controll The Red Brigade(Fira) and The Blue brigade(Akulo), the red brigade protects the realm from the inside, while the blue brigade scouts the earth in disguise in order to make sure every new koimago is sent to the realm.

Description: the koimago are spirits of children who were murdered before the age of 15 nd had massive regrets, unlike ghosts and phantoms they return to their dead bodies, so they are similar to zombies, though their bodies do not decompose and look normal.

notes: ok this should be it... if you have any other questions please ask me, and if you have any part of the description to be more detailed tell me
As a race this looks good to me, but I'm having trouble reading the element-shapeshifting combinations. I mean, I eventually understood it, but it could definitely look nicer for anyone who might want to make a character of your race. Ideally line separate the transformations like this:

Dark + Fire: wolf or cat.
Light + Wind: eagle (male) or falcon (female).
Continue with the rest of them...

Trust me, if you write it like that it will look way more clear and be much easier to read. Don't shy away from breaking things up with a new line, it's definitely necessary to break up those long chunks of text. I recommend breaking up the realm into 2 paragraphs as well. Once that's done, I believe I can accept this.

Powers/Abilities: every koimago has different powers, they are combinations of 6 elements, (fire, earth, wind, water, light, darkness) some koimago can transform into certain animals. certain combinations of powers can give a koimago transformation ability, though the combinations always have light or darkness:
darkness+fire:wolf OR cat (if i don't specify genders, which one you get is random)
light+wind:agle(male) OR falcon(female)
darkness+wind:raven(female) OR bat(male)
light+fire:fox OR dog
darkness+earth:badger OR snake
light+earth:Llizard OR horse
darkness+water:squid OR shark
light+water:octopus OR whale
they can also sense the presence of other koimago and detect their location, controlling their presence is an advanced technique that newly reborn koimago don't have.

Realm:koimago used to inhabit earth and due to their childish nature they misbehaved and lied to humans, pulling cruel pranks, they also stole frequently and at some point killed a few humans too. a powerfull koimago called rose saw that the people are getting very angry and it was getting dangerous for her bretheren, the humans didn't realize that those children were supernatural beings capable of killing them and the battle between humans and koimago would be very bloody and sacrifice many lives, so instead she sacrificed herself and with her spirit power over matter (rare combination of light and darkness) she created a pocket dimension that is now the realm of koimago, her loyal followers convinced other koimago to inhabit the realm and soon every one of them started living in this realm.

locations: the koimago realm is now divided into 4 parts, Les (a tropical forest with treehouses and exotic animals, here lives the Fira family) Sibnel (resembles England, a lot of structures in gothic style and frequent rains, a large castle in the center (property of the Violae household) Sanap (a sunny beach, with cottage-like houses, other then the beach and a lake, it's a dessert, here lives the Akulo family) and finally Shuk (a polar opposite of sibnel, mostly sunny weather, white structures that resemble greek and roman architecture and a white castle in the center (property of Lumino family)

notes: ok done

• Love
Reactions: Luma

Powers/Abilities: every koimago has different powers, they are combinations of 6 elements, (fire, earth, wind, water, light, darkness) some koimago can transform into certain animals. certain combinations of powers can give a koimago transformation ability, though the combinations always have light or darkness:
darkness+fire:wolf OR cat (if i don't specify genders, which one you get is random)
light+wind:agle(male) OR falcon(female)
darkness+wind:raven(female) OR bat(male)
light+fire:fox OR dog
darkness+earth:badger OR snake
light+earth:Llizard OR horse
darkness+water:squid OR shark
light+water:octopus OR whale
they can also sense the presence of other koimago and detect their location, controlling their presence is an advanced technique that newly reborn koimago don't have.

Realm:koimago used to inhabit earth and due to their childish nature they misbehaved and lied to humans, pulling cruel pranks, they also stole frequently and at some point killed a few humans too. a powerfull koimago called rose saw that the people are getting very angry and it was getting dangerous for her bretheren, the humans didn't realize that those children were supernatural beings capable of killing them and the battle between humans and koimago would be very bloody and sacrifice many lives, so instead she sacrificed herself and with her spirit power over matter (rare combination of light and darkness) she created a pocket dimension that is now the realm of koimago, her loyal followers convinced other koimago to inhabit the realm and soon every one of them started living in this realm.

locations: the koimago realm is now divided into 4 parts, Les (a tropical forest with treehouses and exotic animals, here lives the Fira family) Sibnel (resembles England, a lot of structures in gothic style and frequent rains, a large castle in the center (property of the Violae household) Sanap (a sunny beach, with cottage-like houses, other then the beach and a lake, it's a dessert, here lives the Akulo family) and finally Shuk (a polar opposite of sibnel, mostly sunny weather, white structures that resemble greek and roman architecture and a white castle in the center (property of Lumino family)

notes: ok done
Alrighty, accepted. You can begin working on a character sheet.

sooooo what about my race? is it accepted?
For future reference, I recommend being a bit more patient with things. Just because I didn't reply immediately, doesn't mean I didn't see it or that I was willfully ignoring it. :/ It takes a bit of time and effort to give a race sheet a close read, which I didn't have at that moment. (As for the IC -- Luma wrote the first post for me, so all I had to do was copy and paste.)

Last edited:
Hrm, I need to think of how I'm going to do this post... Though I guess I can have Primary be at Java Squirrels Not sure what to do about Avarice either, hm...

Hrm, I need to think of how I'm going to do this post... Though I guess I can have Primary be at Java Squirrels Not sure what to do about Avarice either, hm...
I assumed most people would start by going to check out who their roommates are. :P

I assumed most people would start by going to check out who their roommates are. :P
This ^
If you have a roommate, best to meet your roommate. Otherwise, you can take a quick peek in your room, maybe move your belongings there, and go find another character to meet.

@Kagayours or @Luma or @Clownpiece I have a bit of an odd question. Is there a way one could request a room transfer? Yorika made a Nul-based character, and we were wondering if we could make it so that they're roomies. x3

They're both solo currently anyway, so it isn't as if it'd mess with another pairing (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.