Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

Double posted on accident.

So. I don't really want to play out the discussion between Carmine and the King, so what would a brief synopsis of what transpired be?

Does anyone envision playing the king also? It could be good as a character to tie everyone in

So. I don't really want to play out the discussion between Carmine and the King, so what would a brief synopsis of what transpired be?
Yeah, that's fine.
Does anyone envision playing the king also? It could be good as a character to tie everyone in
Well, that's up to if anyone wants to play him but I'm not sure if anyone does want to. He would be your character's father though, so whoever it would be might have to talk to you about some history stuff if someone did play him.

Yeah, that's fine.

Well, that's up to if anyone wants to play him but I'm not sure if anyone does want to. He would be your character's father though, so whoever it would be might have to talk to you about some history stuff if someone did play him.
Good point

I am going to wait a day or two more before I post again for Claudia so that way it isn't too much of just Claudia, Carmine, Ria, and Kai postings.

I'm not really sure were to bring Simon right now, any ideas?

I'm not really sure were to bring Simon right now, any ideas?
Well, you could have him continue to talk with Eshira for a bit, or join someone else's conversations. KC's character, the prince, is also not fond of having Claudia around so you could have Simon find out he's back and go to chat with him about the princess, or anything you want really.

I'll be posting soon, my last final is tomorrow, and there are a few other things on the site I need to attend to first, but I should be posting within the next couple days.

Reactions: ScarletNova and KC
@DANAsaur, you haven't posted in a while. Will you be posting soon?

@Canadian Cat, you also haven't posted in a while. Will you be posting soon? If you still need someone to interact with, Carmine is alone on his way back to Claudia, Ria, and Kai, so you could have Simon meet up with him.

We haven't had any IC posts in a little while.

I'm not sure either. I suppose we can see what Spuds plans to do.

I'm waiting for a post from danasaur so I can post with Dev, but I can probably get an Eshira post up, though she can't really do much other than take Faln's lead to go find who she needs.

I apologise for my absence. I'm on a vacation and will be back up soon