Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The way I imagine it is Kai knocking them out and Ria hiding the evidence. Lol the thought of an arm hanging out of some shrubbery really amuses me. Or they can just be lying around carelessly.

Night time knock outs sound logical.

Ria and Kai are in different cells, right? @Reanimator Spuds
Just double checking before I post.
yeah

Okay. I have three options:

1. Have Claudia go to the dungeon because she's suspicious.
2. Have an NPC guard sent to get her and bring her to the new prisoners.
3. Ignore it for now and head for the library because it's too early for her to meet Kai and Etheria.

Well I had planned to have Carmine come get claudia soon. After his own questions of course

Well I had planned to have Carmine come get claudia soon. After his own questions of course
Alright, then I'll just have her move on to the library and wait.

Just asking these things out of curiosity and for plot purposes.

@Reanimator Spuds, do you plan anything for Louis Solar? If you do or are interested in doing anything, we can. I would like this rp to give a chance for everyone's character to get attention, like character story arcs.

That goes for everyone as well.

@Iceydaze, do you have any reason for Kai to stay at the castle?

I do actually have something planned for him. I am actually quite pleased with the description that Icey gave about him. If you would like, I could discuss this here or with you over pm

I do actually have something planned for him. I am actually quite pleased with the description that Icey gave about him. If you would like, I could discuss this here or with you over pm
Yeah, I would like to discuss it. I don't mind where though, here or PM. I'll leave that up to you since it's your idea.

Well I don't mind it being here. The long and short of it is that Louis has never really let what happen go. He still blames Carmine, and can't think to leave Joan behind. That's why he is trying to find her still. As for him disappearing, that was something I don't have something yet, but can easily chalk it up to him setting it to try and find her.

Are you thinking about bringing him into the rp then?

Yes. As a full on Character, I'm not sure yet about that. But at the very least as an NPC at some point

Okay. Let me know about any developments.

I am not going to be on as much the next two weeks because of low internet data, so until my data resets on the 28th, I might be missing some days.

I was thinking it might cause a funny situation if someone ordered/strongly insisted that Simon helps with Claudia's training.

I was thinking it might cause a funny situation if someone ordered/strongly insisted that Simon helps with Claudia's training.
We could arrange that situation. It might be interesting.

I actually thought I posted last time I logged on. Dx I'l retype and post in a bit.

@ScarletNova I actually have no reason for him to stay. I was going to use Ria not letting him leave as an excuse until he finds one. xD

@ScarletNova I actually have no reason for him to stay. I was going to use Ria not letting him leave as an excuse until he finds one. xD
Any reason is fine really. Ria, or anything else you can come up with. I don't mind if you need to use Claudia either. Though, I do suggest it not being something that he'd be imprisoned all the time because that wouldn't be very fun for you.