Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

Hey all just to let you know im holidaying till the 12th and may not be online to post till then but will try if i can

Hey all just to let you know im holidaying till the 12th and may not be online to post till then but will try if i can
Thank you for letting us know. Enjoy your holiday.

@DANAsaur, you haven't posted in a while. Will you be posting soon?

@Canadian Cat, you also haven't posted in a while. Will you be posting soon? If you still need someone to interact with, Carmine is alone on his way back to Claudia, Ria, and Kai, so you could have Simon meet up with him.

ah please do forgive me for being inactive. I was busy with preliminary exams, the holidays and the school work after the holidays. I promise I'll post today if not tonight. Again, please do forgive me

ah please do forgive me for being inactive. I was busy with preliminary exams, the holidays and the school work after the holidays. I promise I'll post today if not tonight. Again, please do forgive me
That's okay. It seems you've had a lot. Glad to hear something from you.

We haven't had a post in a little while again.

Sorry there wasn't much for me to post recently. Mostly waiting on KC and Tarieles. I figured they might want to speak with carmine

Ello. Don't know if you're still accepting really but I threw a character in. I've got a second one, sort of a sidekick, in mind but I'm gonna wait till the first gets approved before I ad him. I don't mind having just Arion but Bastion (male) I won't do without Arion.

Reactions: Canadian Cat and KC
Ello. Don't know if you're still accepting really but I threw a character in. I've got a second one, sort of a sidekick, in mind but I'm gonna wait till the first gets approved before I ad him. I don't mind having just Arion but Bastion (male) I won't do without Arion.
We're still accepting. Your character's accepted. If you want to make another one, that is fine with me.

I guess after I get the guards to fill out the report I could send one back to the jail (Where I last saw Carmine) and they could possibly have the key. Although convincing he guard to unlock the jail could prove to be a challenge as they were attacked by those in the jail. Still could give you guys a little more interaction until Carmine gets back?

I guess after I get the guards to fill out the report I could send one back to the jail (Where I last saw Carmine) and they could possibly have the key. Although convincing he guard to unlock the jail could prove to be a challenge as they were attacked by those in the jail. Still could give you guys a little more interaction until Carmine gets back?
It's a possibility. We can wait to see what Iceydaze might want to do.

I'm fine with either. Better than Kai trash talking and Ria talking about Nothing of relevance while we wait.

Though a guard that was attacked would need a really really good reason to release them. I doubt he'd want to risk his job. o -o